公众人物毕业演讲第382期:查理邓森2013在犹他州立大学(13)(在线收听) |
Respect and understanding will be critical to avoid conflict and that will take leadership and participation. 尊敬和理解是避免冲突的关键所在这需要领导和参与
So have an opinion Get involved.
拥有自己的主见投身其中
And you can make a difference I hope you won't be afraid to fail, that you'll remain curious.
你们能改变世界我希望 你们别害怕失败 保持好奇心
And that you'll always ask the question, "why or why not?" that you will never be satisfied with the status quo.
时刻记得问 为什么 或为什么不永远不要满足于现状
That you'll seek a different path, solution, or direction that you'll always look to make it better.
持续探寻不同的道路 解答或方向总要想着做得更好
I hope you take care of your mind and your body We only have one of each, and they're not really transferable.
我希望你们让自己身心健康每个人是唯一的 这是无法转让的
The next generation is the first generation that may see a shorter life expectancy than their parents.
可能从下一代人会开始出现子辈不如父辈预期寿命长的情况
Inactivity is killing us Stay active.
久坐不动正在置我们于死地多运动
Keep moving And finally I hope that you all take the time to figure out your passion.
永不止步最后我希望 你们能花时间确定自己对什么有热情
And that you follow it Build your life and career around it.
然后追随自己的热情在热情周围构建自己的生活和职业
If you're lucky, they will become the same You'll embrace it and you'll find both success and fulfillment.
走运的话 它们会一致你将会拥抱它 你会找到成功和满足
It doesn't get any better than that And finally as I mentioned up front, it's quite an honor to be here.
没有比这更好的事情了最后是我提到过的一点 很荣幸能站在这里
So I hope all of you get a chance to come back 35 years from now and talk to the graduating class of 2048 about what you hope for them.
我希望 你们所有人在35年后都能回到这里给2048届毕业生讲 你们对他们的希望
Congratulations everyone, and good luck. Thanks.
祝贺所有人 祝你们好运 谢谢 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzrwyj/378224.html |