Look at me
看着我
You may think you see who I really am
你也许以为你看到了真正的我
But you’ll never know me
但你永远不会了解我
every day
每一天
It’s as if I play a part
似乎我真的扮演一个角色
Now I see
现在我明白
If I wear a mask
如果自我掩饰
I can fool the world
我可以愚弄这个世界
But I cannot fool my heart
却无法欺骗自己的内心
Who is that girl I see
我见到的那女孩是谁
Staring straight back at me?
两眼直直地望着我
When will my reflection show
何时我的倒影才能显示出
Who I am inside?
真正的自我
I am now in a world
我此时身在一个世界
Where I have to hide my heart
在这里我不得不掩饰我的内心世界
And what I believe in
以及我所信仰的
But somehow
但无论如何
I will show the world
我将告诉这世界
What’s inside my heart
我心中的秘密
And beloved for whom I am
我爱这样的我
Who is that girl I see
我见到的那女孩是谁
Staring straight back at me?
两眼直直地望着我
Why is my reflection someone
为何我自己的倒影
I don’t know?
我自己却都不认识?
Must I pretend that
难道我必须
I’m someone else for all time?
一直都扮演一个非我的角色?
When will my reflection show Who I am inside
何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我
There’s a heart that must be free to fly
有一颗心需要自由飞翔
That burns with a need to know the reason why
它迫切地需要知道
Why must we all conceal what we think, how we feel?
为何我们都得隐瞒自己在想什么,自己的真正感受
Must there be a secret me
难道有一个秘密
I’m forced to hide?
必须要我隐藏?
I won’t pretend that I’m someone else for all time
我不会一直去扮演另一个身份角色
When will my reflection show Who I am inside
何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我
When will my reflection show Who I am inside
何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我 |