公众人物毕业演讲第403期:拜登2013宾夕法尼亚大学(1)(在线收听) |
Members of the class of 2013 university colleagues. 2013届毕业生们 大学同事们
Family, friends and honored guests please join me in welcoming the 47th vice president of United States.
家人们 朋友们 嘉宾们 请和我一起欢迎第47任美国副总统
Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Thank you.
小约瑟夫.R.拜登 谢谢
Thank you, Provost Price Thank you very much.
谢谢普莱斯教务长 非常感谢
It's an honor to be with you today Thank you all. Please, please be seated.
很荣幸能和你们一同出席 谢谢所有人 请大家就坐
Madame President the last time I was in Franklin Field.
校长夫人 上次我来到富兰克林球场
I was watching my oldest son before a crowd of hundreds.
还是观看我大儿子的比赛 当时只有数百人
Play lightweight football against Harvard and I believe won.
观看对阵哈佛的轻量级橄榄球比赛 我记得是赢了
And as I was saying to my co-honorees today this is a much cheaper way to get a degree, isn't it?.
我同今天与我一同获此殊荣的人们说了 这种获得学位的方式要轻松得多 不是吗
Madame President Thank you.
校长夫人 谢谢
Thank you for the honor I don't know whether you --.
感谢这份荣誉 我不知道你们是否
I have the dubious distinction of not having -- well let me put it this way --.
我有一个不光彩的殊荣 也就是我没有 这样说吧 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzrwyj/380984.html |