老友记精校版第1季 第1期:莫妮卡的新室友(1)(在线收听

   Monica: There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.

  没什么可说的。只不过是我的同事而已。
  Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him!
  少来了,你和那个人出去约会,他一定是有什么问题!
  Chandler: All right, Joey. Be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump behind a hairpiece?
  好啦,乔伊,嘴下留德。他驼背吗?假发后面的肿块?
  Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk? 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl oh!
  慢着,他吃粉笔吗?我只是不想她重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙。喔!
  Monica: Okay, everybody relax. Relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.
  好吧,大家淡定。淡定。这甚至都不算是约会,我们只不过是出去吃晚餐,也不做爱。
  Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.
  听起来好像是说我的约会。
  Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.
  好啦,回到中学那个时候,我站在自助餐厅中央,突然发现自己全身赤裸。
  All: Oh, yeah. I've had that dream.
  哦,耶,做过那样的梦。
  Chandler: Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...there.
  然后我低头一看,发现有一支电话在那儿。
  Joey: Instead of. Chandler: That's right!
  而不是? 没错!
  Joey: Never had that dream.Good night!
  从没做过那样的梦。
  Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.
  突然,那个电话响起来了。
  Chandler: Now I don't know what to do? Everybody starts looking at me.
  然后我不知道该怎么办,大家都开始看着我。
  Monica: They weren't looking at you before?
  之前他们就没看着你?
  Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it.
  最后,我觉得应该接这个电话。
  Chandler: And it turns out it's my mother. Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.
  结果是我妈妈(打来的)。这十分十分的奇怪,因为她从来不给我打电话。
  Ross: Hi.
  嗨。
  Joey: This guy says, "Hello, " I wanna kill myself.
  这家伙说句"你好",我都想自杀。
  Monica: You okay? sweetie!
  亲爱的你还好吧?
  Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck.
  我就感觉好像有人将手伸进我的喉咙,抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来再缠在我的脖子上。
  Chandler: Cookie?
  要饼干吗?
  Monica: Carol moved her stuff out today.
  卡箩今天搬走了她的东西。
  Monica: Let me get you some coffee. Thanks.
  我给你弄杯咖啡。 谢谢
  Ross: No, Oh! No don't! Stop cleansing my aura. Just leave my aura alone, okay? Fine, be murky.
  不,喔!不,不要!不要清理我的气息!离我的气息远点,好吗?好吧!继续抑郁吧!
  Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be happy.
  我会没事的,好不好?真的,各位,我希望她会幸福。
  Monica: No, you don't.
  不,你并不希望。
  Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!
  不,我不会的,让她见鬼去吧,是她抛弃了我!
  Joey: You never knew she was a lesbian?
  你从来都不知道她是女同性恋?
  Ross: No! Okay? Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
  不知道!行了吧?为什么每个人总是揪着这点不放?
  Ross: She didn't know. How should I know?
  她都不知道,我又怎么会知道?
  Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?
  有时候我希望我是女同性恋。我大声说出来啦?
  Ross: I told Mom and Dad last night. They seemed to take it pretty well.
  我昨晚告诉爸爸妈妈了,他们似乎很好地接受了。
  Monica: Oh, really? So that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3:00 A.M. , "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?
  噢,真的吗?那我凌晨三点接到一个歇斯底里的女人打来的电话,她在电话中抽泣说"我不会有孙子了,我不会有孙子了 " 那是怎么回事?打错电话啦?
  Ross: Sorry.
  对不起。
  Joey: Alright Ross, Look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting.
  没事的,罗斯。听着,你现在感到很痛苦,你很生气,你感到很受伤。
  Joey: Can I tell you what the answer is? Strip joints!
  我能告诉你答案是什么吗?脱衣舞俱乐部!
  Joey: C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones.
  拜托,你单身了,找点乐子吧!
  Ross:Single, I don't want to be single, okay?
  可我不想单身,好不好?
  Ross: I just...I justI just want to be married again.
  我只是我只是,我只是想再婚。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382190.html