老友记精校版第1季 第3期:莫妮卡的新室友(3)(在线收听

   Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.

  你能发现他哪里出了问题。
  Rachel: Look, Daddy, it's my life. Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.
  爸爸,这是我的生活。也许我可以和莫妮卡住在一起。
  Monica: Well, I guess we've established who's staying here with Monica...
  额,我想我们都确定了谁和Monica住这里了
  Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait! I said maybe!
  也许那是我的决定,呵,也许我不需要你的钱。等等!我是说也许!
  Monica: Just breathe, breathe...that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things.
  呼吸,呼吸,就这样。只想着一些让你镇定的好东西。
  Phoebe: Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens. Doorbells and sleigh bells. And something with mittens La la la something. And noodles with string...
  玫瑰上的雨滴,还有猫的胡须,门铃和雪橇铃还有手套。啦啦啦,还有一些面条
  Rachel: I'm all better now.
  我现在好多了。
  Phoebe: I helped.
  我帮上忙啦!
  Monica: Okay, look, this is probably for the best, y'know?
  听着,这或许是最好的结果,知道吗?
  Monica: Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, 'hat' thing.
  独立了,把握自己的生活。就像你说的"帽子"的事情。
  Joey: And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey.
  还有,你还需要什么,你随时可以来找乔伊。
  Joey: Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And He's away a lot.
  我和钱德就住在对面。而且他经常不在。
  Monica: Joey, Stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day.
  乔伊,不要勾引她了!今天是她结婚的日子!
  Joey: What, like there's a rule or something?
  怎么啦,好像这还有什么规定吗?
  Chandler: I got it. Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound.
  我来。请不要再这么干了,这是很难听的声音。
  uh, It's, it's Paul.
  额,我是,我是保罗。
  Monica: Oh, God, is it 6:30? Buzz him in.
  噢,天呐,到6:30了吗?让他进来!
  Joey: Who's Paul?
  谁是保罗?
  Ross: Paul, the wine guy? Paul?
  保罗,调酒师,
  Monica: Maybe.
  保罗?也许是吧
  Joey: Wait a minute. Your 'not a real date' tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?
  等等,你今晚的"不是真正约会" 是和调酒师保罗?
  Ross: He finally asked you out?
  他终于约你出去啦?
  Monica: Yes!
  是的!
  Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.
  噢,这可真是个可以载入日记的时刻。
  Monica: Rach, wait, I can cancel....
  瑞秋,等等,我可以取消……
  Rachel: Ooh God, Please, no, go, that'd be fine!
  不,天啊,拜托,不用了,你去吧,没什么的!
  Monica: Ooh, Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?
  哦,罗斯,你还好吧?我是说,你希望我留下来吗?
  Ross: That'd be good.
  那再好不过了
  Monica: Really?
  真的?
  Ross: No, go on! It's Paul, the wine guy!
  不,去吧!那可是调酒师保罗!
  Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it? Or he just complains a lot?
  那是什么意思?他是卖酒的,喝酒的?还是他总爱抱怨?
  Monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul.
  嗨,进来,保罗,这是大家。各位,这是保罗。
  Everybody: Hey! Paul! Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!
  你好!保罗!嘿!调酒师!嘿!
  Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?
  对不起,我没听清楚你的名字。保罗,是吗?
  Monica: Okay, ummumm, I'll just I'll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah...
  对,额,我去 我马上就好,我正要去,去,去额
  Ross: A wandering?
  闲逛?
  Monica: Change. Okay, sit down. Two seconds.
  换衣服!好了,坐会儿。很快就好。
  Phoebe: Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.
  噢,我刚拔掉四根睫毛。不是个好兆头。
  Joey: Hey, Paul! Here's a little tip, she really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red.
  你好,保罗!告诉你个小贴士,她很喜欢你在她脖子上同一个地方不停地揉来揉去,直到变红为止。
  Monica: Shut up, Joey!
  闭嘴,乔伊!
  Ross: So Rachel, what're you, uh...what're you up to tonight?
  那么瑞秋,你今晚,额打算干什么?
  Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so, nothing.
  我本来应该到Aruba度蜜月,所以没事做!
  Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon.
  是呀,你都没办法过蜜月。
  Ross: God. . No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year...
  天呐,不,不,不过,阿鲁巴岛每年这个时候
  Ross: Talk about your, big lizards.
  可以谈论下,大蜥蜴。
  Ross: Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.
  不管怎样,如果今晚你不想一个人待着的话,乔伊和钱德要过来帮我组装我的新家具。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382197.html