老友记精校版第1季 第7期:莫妮卡的新室友(7)(在线收听

   Paul: Thank you. Thank you so much.

  谢谢你!太感谢你了!
  Monica: You stop.
  不要这样!
  Paul: No, I'm telling you last night was like umm, all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn raising scene in Witness.
  不,我给你说啊,昨晚上我就好像我所有的生日、毕业典礼外加大厦落成典礼。
  Monica: We'll talk later.
  我们回头再聊。
  Paul: Thank you.
  好的,谢谢你。
  Joey: That wasn't a real date. What the hell do you do on a real date?
  那还不是真正的约会。那你真正约会时会干什么?
  Monica: Shut up and put my table back.
  闭嘴,把我的桌子移回去。
  Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers,...it doesn't make much of a difference...
  好了,孩子们,我要去上班了。如果我不去输入那些数字那其实也没有什么差别
  Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs?
  好像你们都有工作哦?
  Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. That's how we buy stuff.
  对,我们都有。这样我们才有钱买东西。
  Joey: Yeah, I'm an actor.
  对,我是演员。
  Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?
  哇!我有见过你的作品吗?
  Joey: I doubt it. Mostly regional work.
  可能没有,大部分都是区域性作品。
  Monica: Oh wait, wait, unless you happened to catch the Reruns' production of Pinocchio at the little theater in the park?
  哦,等等,除非你碰巧在公园了的小剧场了看了皮诺曹的重播。
  Joey: Look, it was a job all right?
  听着,那也是份工作好吧?
  Chandler: "Look, Geppetto. I'm a real live boy. "
  瞧,Gippetto,我是个真正的小男孩。
  Joey: I will not take this abuse.
  我不会把这样的羞辱放在心上。
  Chandler: You're right, I'm sorry. "Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy..."
  你是对的,对不起,"从前我是木头男孩,木头小男孩"
  Joey: You should both know, that he's a dead man.
  你们该知道,他死定了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382206.html