老友记精校版第1季 第12期:莫妮卡的新室友(12)(在线收听

   Monica: See ya. Wait, wait. Hey, what's with you? I just grabbed a spoon.

  再见等等,你怎么了? 我只是刚刚拿起一个勺子。
  Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here.
  我真不敢相信我的耳朵。
  Phoebe: I can't believe what I'm hearing here...
  我真不敢相信我的耳朵
  Monica: What? II said you had a...
  怎么啦,我说你有个
  Phoebe: What I said you had...
  我说你有个
  Monica: Would you stop?
  你能不能停下来?
  Phoebe: Oh, was I doing it again? All: Yes!
  噢,我又来了? 没错!
  Monica: I said you had a nice butt. It's just not a great butt.
  我只是说你有个不错的臀部,但不是个很棒的臀部。
  Joey: Oh, you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit ya.
  噢,如果它不凑过来打你一下,你是不知道它是不是很棒的臀部的。
  Ross: There's an image.
  想象一下。
  Rachel: Would anybody like more coffee?
  有人还要咖啡吗?
  Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it?
  是你煮的,还是你只是服务一下?
  Rachel: I'm just serving it. Yeah, I'll have a cup of coffee.
  我只是服务一下。 好吧,我要杯咖啡。
  Chandler: Kids, new dream. I'm in Las Vegas.
  孩子们,新的梦 我在拉斯维加斯。
  Ahh, Miss? More coffee?
  小姐?能再来点咖啡吗?
  Rachel: Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there?
  哦,打扰一下,你能把这个给拿到那边吗?
  Rachel: Go ahead. Thank you.
  继续呀。谢谢。
  Rachel: Sorry. Okay, Las Vegas.
  对不起。好啦,拉斯维加斯。
  Chandler: Ok, So...I'm in Las Vegas. I'm Liza Minnelli.
  我在拉斯维加斯我是Liza Minelli。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382216.html