老友记精校版第1季 第22期:参加助产培训班(10)(在线收听) |
Carol: Hello? It's not gonna be Helen Geller 喂?不会是海伦盖勒的。
Ross: Thank you!
谢谢。
Carol: No, I mean it's not Geller.
不,我是说她不姓盖勒。
Ross: What, it's gonna be Helen Willick?
难道是叫海伦威利克?
Carol: No, actually, um, we talked about Helen WillickBunch.
不,事实上,呃,我们考虑用海伦威利克班奇。
Ross: Well, wait a minute, why why is she in the title?
等等,为何有她的份?
Susan: Because It's my baby too.
因为这也是我的宝宝。
Ross: Oh, really? Um, I don't remember you making any sperm.
哦,真的?我不记得你有制造精子。
Susan: Yeah, and we all know what a challenge that is!
好吧,我们都知道那是个极大的挑战。
Carol: All right, you two, stop it!
够了,你们两个,打住!
Ross: No no no, she gets a credit, hey, I'm in there too.
不,不,不,功劳全让她抢了,嘿,我也在场。
Carol: Ross. You're not actually suggesting Helen WillickBunchGeller? Because I think that borders on child abuse.
你该不会想用海伦威利克班奇盖勒吧?因为我觉得这有虐待儿童之嫌。
Ross: Of course not, I'm...suggesting GellerWillickBunch.
当然没有,我建议用盖勒威利克班奇。
Susan: Oh, no, nonononono, you see what he's doing? He knows noone's gonna say all those names, so they'll wind up calling her Geller, then he gets his way!
哦,不不不不,你看他这是想干什么,他知道没人会叫全名的,别人只会叫她盖勒,这样他就得逞了。
Ross: My way? ! You you think this is my way?
我得逞?你认为这样算我得逞?
Believe me, of all the ways I ever imagined this moment in my life being, this is not my way.
相信我,在所有我能想到的我的人生此刻的样子,这个绝对不是我想要的。
You know what? Uh, um, this is too hard. I'm not, I can't do. Dr. Oberman: (entering) Knock knock! How are we today? Any nausea?
你们知道吗,呃,这个太难接受了。有人在吗?今天如何,想呕吐吗?
Ross: A little. Susan: Yeah. Just a little.
一点点。是。只是一点点。
Dr. Oberman: Well, I was just wondering about the mothertobe, but. Thanks for sharing. (To Carol) Uh, lie back...
我只是问准妈妈,很感谢你们的分享,躺好。
Ross: You uh you know what, I'm gonna go. I don't I don't think I can be involved in this particular family thing right now.
知道吗?我走了,我不,我现在不想参与这种特殊的家庭事件。
Ross: Oh my God.
我的天呐。
Susan: Look at that.
瞧瞧那个。
Carol: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Well? Isn't that amazing?
是不是很神奇啊?
Joey: What are we supposed to be seeing here?
我们要看的是什么?
Chandler: I don't know, but...I think it's about to attack the Enterprise.
我不知道,但是我想是要准备攻击企业号(星舰迷航记)。
Phoebe: If you tilt your head to the left, and relax your eyes, it kinda looks like an old potato.
如果你们把头稍微向左偏,两眼放轻松,它样子就像是一个颗老马铃薯。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382243.html |