老友记精校版第1季 第25期:飞来横财(2)(在线收听

   Chandler: I think this is probably why Damone smokes in his cell alone.

  我想这就是迪默自己一个在牢房里抽烟的原因。
  Joey: What?
  什么?
  Chandler: Relax your hand. Let your wrist go.
  你把手放轻松!手腕自然点。
  Chandler: Not so much!
  别太过火!
  Joey: Whoah! -
  唔!
  Chandler: Hey!
  嗨!
  Joey: Hey!
  嗨!
  Chandler: Alright, now try taking a puff.
  好的,现在吐烟圈。
  Chandler: Alright...okay. No. Give it to me.
  好了,不是这样。把烟给我。
  Joey: No no no, I am not giving you a cigarette.
  不,不行。我不能给你烟。
  Chandler: It's fine, it's fine. Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here. Alright, Now, Don't think of it as a cigarette.
  好吧,好吧。我无所谓了。你想不想得到这个角色?给我吧。看着,别把它当成香烟。
  Think of it as the thing that's been missing from your hand.
  把它当成是从你手中溜走的东西。
  When you're holding it, you feel right. You feel complete.
  夹着它,你感觉很好,你感到满足。
  Joey: You miss it?
  你很想它?
  Chandler: Nah, not so much.
  不,不是很想。
  Alright, now we smoke. Oh...my...God.
  好吧,现在吸烟。噢,我的天(爽呀)!
  Joey: Chandler give me that!
  Chandler把它给我
  Chandler: No no no. You've got options. You can smoke like this.
  不,你有几种选择。你可以像这样抽烟。
  Joey: Chandler! -
  Chandler
  Chandler: Or you can hold it in your mouth and smoke like this.
  或者只是把它叼在嘴里这样抽
  Joey: Chandler give me the cigarette! Give me, give me.
  Chandler把烟给我,给我,给我。
  Chandler: uh, you try itJoey: thank you.
  你来试试。 谢谢。
  Joey: Okay, how's this?
  这样怎么样?
  Chandler: Okay, that's not bad.
  还不坏。
  Chandler: All right, now when you are finished, It's really cool if you flick it. You kinda flick it. flick it...
  好的,当你结束的时候,弹掉它会显得很酷,你就弹一弹。
  that's good, all right, you keep practicing...and I will go put out the sofa.
  就这样,你继续练习,我去扑灭着火的沙发。
  Chandler: I thought it had to do with the size of the guy's feet.
  我认为和这个人脚的大小有关。
  Monica: No, no, no. They say it's the same as the distance from the tip of a guy's thumb to the tip of his index finger.
  不、不、不,他们说长度和男人的拇指尖到到食指尖距离一样。
  Joey: That's ridiculous!
  这太荒谬了。
  Ross: Can I use...either thumb?
  可以用另一只手的拇指吗?
  Chandler: I'd rather go with the foot theory.
  我宁可相信脚长理论。
  Rachel: Alright, don't tell me, don't tell me!
  来了,别告诉我,别告诉我!
  Decaf cappucino for Joey...Coffee black...Latte...And an iced tea.
  无咖啡因卡布其诺是乔依的,黑咖啡...拿铁和冰茶
  I'm getting pretty good at this!
  我进步神速
  All: Yeah. Yeah, excellent.
  对,对,真棒。
  Rachel: Good for me!
  我真行!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382248.html