老友记精校版第1季 第32期:飞来横财(10)(在线收听

   Rachel: Uh, Joey. .

  哦,Joey。
  Joey: Oh, God!
  噢,天啊!
  Monica: Okay. .All: Oh!
  好了。噢!
  Monica: Please, guys, we have to talk.
  拜托,各位,我们要谈谈。
  Phoebe: Wait, wait, I'm getting a deja vu...no, I'm not.
  等等,我有似曾相识的感觉不,我没有。
  Monica: Alright, we have to talk.
  好吧,我们需要谈谈。
  Phoebe: There it is!
  瞧,来了。
  Monica: Okay. It'sit's about Alan. Rachel: Oh, speak of which, tell him we are on for the Renaissance Fair next weekend.
  是有关 Alan的。提到他,告诉他下周我们有空去文艺复兴集市
  All: Oh...
  哦!
  Monica: Guys, before you get into that, There's something that you should know.
  在此之前,有些事应该让你们知道。
  I mean, there's really no easy way to say this...I've decided to break up with Alan.
  我意思是,真是很难启齿,我决定和 Alan分手。
  Ross: Is there somebody else?
  有第三者?
  Monica: No, nononono...it's just...you know, things change. People change.
  没,不不不不,只是世事难料,人也都会变。
  Rachel: We didn't change. .
  我们可没有变。
  Joey: So that's it? It's over?
  就这样?结束了?
  Ross: Just like that?
  就这样?
  Phoebe: You know. . you let your guard down, you start to really care about someone, and I just… I…
  知道吗,你放下了你的防备,你开始真心在乎某人,我只……我……
  Monica: Look, I I could go on pretending.
  要不,我可以继续装下去。
  Joey: Okay!
  可以啊。
  Monica: No. but that wouldn't be fair to me, it wouldn't be fair to Alan. It wouldn't be fair to you!
  不,但这样对我不公平,对 Alan也不公平,对你们也不公平!
  Ross: Yeah, Well, who wants fair? I just want things back, you know, the way they were.
  是吗?谁要公平了?我只想要回失去的,回到往日那样。
  Monica: I'm sorry.
  我很抱歉。
  Chandler: Oh, she's sorry! I feel better!
  噢,她说抱歉!我感觉好多了!
  Rachel: I just can't believe this! I mean, with the holidays coming up… I wanted him to meet my family.
  我真是不敢相信。假期就要来了,我还想让他见见我的家人。
  Monica: I'll meet someone else. There'll be other Alans.
  我还会找到新男朋友的,会是另外的Alan。
  All: Oh, yeah! Right!
  是的,也对。
  Monica: Are you guys gonna be okay?
  你们不会有事吧?
  Ross: Hey hey, we'll be fine.
  嗨嗨,我们不会有事。
  Ross: We're just gonna need a little time.
  我们只是需要一点时间。
  Monica: I understand.
  我懂。
  Alan: Wow.
  哇
  Monica: I'm really sorry.
  我真的很抱歉。
  Alan: Yeah, I'm sorry too.
  我也很抱歉。
  Alan: But, I gotta tell you, I am a little relieved.
  我有点松口气了。
  Monica: Relieved?
  松了一口气?
  Alan: Yeah, I mean, I had a great time with you. I just can't stand your friends.
  是啊,我和你在一起很愉快,只是我受不了你朋友。
  Rachel: Remember when we went to Central Park and rented boats?
  记得我们到中央公园租船划吗?
  Rachel: That was fun.
  没错,那很有趣
  Ross: Yeah. He could row like a Viking.
  他划得就像维京人(北欧海盗)一样
  Ross: So how'd it go?
  情况如何?
  Monica: Oh, you know.
  噢,你们知道的。
  Phoebe: Did he mention us?
  他有提到我们吗?
  Monica: He says he's really gonna miss you guys.
  他说他会想念你们的。
  Ross: You had a rough day, huh...
  疲惫的一天?
  Monica: You have no idea.
  你无法体会。
  Ross: Come here.
  过来。
  Chandler:...That's it. I'm getting cigarettes.
  我受够了,我要抽烟
  All: No no no!
  不行…
  Chandler: I don't care, I don't care! Game's over! I'm weak!
  我管不了那么多了,游戏结束了!我是懦夫!
  I've gotta smoke! I've gotta have the smoke!
  我要抽烟!我一定要抽烟!
  Phoebe: If you never smoke again I'll give you seven thousand dollars!
  如果你不再抽烟,我就给你七千美元!
  Chandler: Yeah, alright.
  好吧,没问题。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382322.html