老友记精校版第1季 第40期:克林顿亲信助手(8)(在线收听

   Phoebe:Oh, like that's a word.

  哦,说的好像是个词一样。
  Rachel:Okay, but Monica, what if what if it doesn't come together?
  对,不过Monica,假如假如好不起来怎么办?
  Monica:Pheebs?
  Pheebs?
  Phoebe:Oh, well...'cause.... you just...I don't like this question.
  哦,恩……因为……你只要……我不喜欢这个问题。
  Rachel:Okay, see, see, you guys, what if we don't get magic beans? I mean, what if all we've got are beans?
  好吧,看看,如果没得到魔豆怎么办?我的意思是,如果我们得到的都是……普通的豆子怎么办?
  Ross:Get him! GET HIM! Get him! Get YES! Not laughing now, are ya pal!
  拦住他!拦住他!拦住他!拦对了!现在还不是笑的时候,好吗!老兄!
  Chandler:See buddy, all you needed were a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.
  看吧伙计,这才是你要的,一大群没牙的小子拿着棍子互殴。
  Ross:Pass it! Pass it!
  传球!传球!
  Chandler:He's open!
  他有空档啊!
  All:Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
  射门!射门!射门!
  Chandler:Hey, look, we're on that TV thing!
  嗨,看呐,我们上荧幕了!
  Chandler:excuse me.
  打扰一下。
  Receptionist:It says to call this number if you're not completely satisfied with this candy bar. Well, I'm not completely satisfied, yeah, the label promises the nutty goodness.
  说是如果对这些巧克力糖不满意可以打这个电话,嗯,我就不太满意。好吧,标签上承诺坚果品质优良。
  Chandler:Listen, it's kind of an emergency. Well, I guess you know that, or we'd be in the predicament room.
  听着,这儿有紧急情况。恩,我想你也知道,要不然我们就不在这儿了。
  Receptionist:Hold on. Fill these out, sit over there.
  等一下,填表,坐那儿。
  Ross:Look, I don't wanna make any trouble, okay, but I'm in a lot of pain here, alright? My face is dented.
  看着,我不想找麻烦,好吗,只是我这儿太疼了,好吗?我的脸都被打扁了。
  Receptionist:Well, you'll have to wait your turn.
  恩,你还是得排队等。
  Joey:Well, how long do you think it will be?
  好,你看要多久?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382330.html