陨落星辰第二季 第15期:汤姆与陌生人交流(在线收听

   The school's only a few miles that way.

  顺着这条路,学校就只有几英里了
  But they'd be long gone by now.
  不过他们现在肯定早就走了
  I've been seeing a lot of airships heading southwest to Connecticut.
  我看到很多飞船往西南的康涅狄格州飞去
  Could be they went that way.
  他们可能去了那边
  The woman we buried. That was my mom.
  我们埋的那个女人是我妈
  I'm sorry.
  我很抱歉
  You never told me why you helped me out with that guy.
  你还没告诉我为什么要从那人手中救我
  That's what people are supposed to do.
  是人就应该这样
  陨落星辰第二季
  Not anymore. I don't believe that.
  人们早就不这样了。我不信
  And I'd hope that someone would do the same for my kids.
  我希望有人也能这样对我的孩子
  We were going into the mountains, trying to find a place to hide.
  我们本来要到山里,找个地方藏身
  I don't think that we can hide from them anymore.
  我觉得我们是不可能再躲避它们了
  My middle son, Ben -- you'd like him. He's about your age.
  我的二儿子,本,你会喜欢他的。他和你差不多大
  He's dead. No.
  他死了。不
  They're all dead. That's what happens now. The aliens find you, and they kill you.
  他们都死了,现在就是这样。外星人找到你,然后把你干掉
  Unless we kill them first. Come on. We got to keep going.
  除非我们先干掉它们。来吧,我们得继续走了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/383601.html