公众人物毕业演讲第433期:科里布克2013年耶鲁大学(1)(在线收听) |
Class of 2013 All right. 2013届毕业生们很好
I'm a little bit fork length right now because.
我现在很有些激动因为
It is so good to be back here but just that these hats have now have been in this weird state.
很高兴回到这里但这些代表自豪和爱国心的帽子
Of pride and patriotism as well as dismay that your ascending president here.
状态有些古怪你们即将上任的校长却很让人沮丧
Did not know who's a great man and a Stanford man too, I must say did not know that that hat was Boba Fett's hat.
他也是一个很棒的人 一个斯坦福人 我不得不说他不知道那种帽子是波巴.费特帽
And instead in a style.
相反这种样式
In a style that only President Barack Obama could confuse It's like a Vulcan mind trick or whatever.
这种样式只有巴拉克.奥巴马会搞错这就像是瓦肯人的心灵控制术
That is not Darth Vader's hat that is Boba Fett for crying out loud.
这不是达斯.维达帽这是波巴.费特帽好不好
Get your star wars rights I was.
星球大战不容搞错我很
I was nervous. I was here during the time of 11 at this incredible I heard so much about this man.
我很紧张 我11点来到这个令人难以置信的关于这个人我听说了很多
Extraordinary, I want to welcome him. I'm so excited about your presidency Thank you for having me here as well.
非同一般 我想欢迎他 你能当上校长我真的很激动感谢你今天请我来
I want to say also the hat I see over here shows you the change of times.
我还要说这边我所看到的帽子向你们展示了时代的变迁
Because it was a hat that used to fill me full of enmity and anger and I would want people to take it off immediately.
因为这种帽子最初让我充满敌意和愤怒我想要别人立刻把它脱下来
Now it fills me a sense of national pride and love and it's a Boston hat for crying out loud.
而现在 它让我充满了民族自豪感和爱这是波士顿帽 拜托
As a Yankee fan I'm very happy.
作为洋基队球迷我很高兴
So look, this is incredible for me to be back here I was a law student at Yale and many.
我能回到这里非常不可思议我曾经是耶鲁的法学院学生
People might think that's what defined my experience with the law school but I probably had one of the greatest Yale experiences imaginable.
很多人认为法学院经历定义了我的人生经历可以说 我拥有所能拥有的最美妙的耶鲁经历 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzrwyj/384893.html |