新概念英语口语宝典第一册 第109课:帮邻居照看房子(在线收听

   Lesson 93 Neighbours

  第93课 左邻右舍
  B:How've you been, Mrs. Henry? I haven't seen you for some time.
  B:享利太太,你怎么样?有段时间没看见你了。
  A:Well, I haven't been too well lately.
  A:嗯,近来我身体不是很好。
  B:Oh,I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it isn't anything serious.
  B:噢,听到这些我感到很难过。我希望它不严重。
  A:No,not too serious, but the doctor says I've got to stay in bed.
  A:是的,不太严重,但是医生说,我必须在床上躺着。
  B:How long did the doctor say you'd have to stay in bed?
  B:医生说你必须躺多久?
  A:At least a month.
  A:至少一个月。
  B:My goodness, for a whole month. Well, I'll talk to the neighbors and we'll see about having your meals brought in.
  B:天哪,整整一个月。那好。我将告诉邻居们,我们将负责买饭给你送去。
  A:That's very nice of you,but it won't be necessary. I'm going to go to my brother's.
  A:你们太好了,但没必要。我要去我哥哥家。
  B:Oh, I see. How long will you stay at your brother's?
  B:噢,我知道了。你要在你哥哥家住多少时间?
  A:I probably won't be back until autumn.
  A:可能要等到秋天才回来吧!
  B:Not until autumn! It'll be a long time.
  B:等到秋天!那是一段很长的时间。
  A:I was wondering if you'd mind watching my house for me while I'm gone.
  A:我正在想我走之后,你们能否帮我照看房子。
  B:OK. I'll be glad to keep an eye on things.
  B:没问题。我非常高兴帮你看管房子。
  A:I've got an extra key. I'd like you to have in case you need it.
  A:我有一把多余的钥匙。我想给你一把,以便你用得着。
  B:That's a good idea. If I've got a key I can go in and check on things.
  B:好主意。如果我有钥匙,我可以进去,查看东西。
  A:I really appreciate this, Mrs. White. Hope it won't be too much trouble.
  A:怀特太太,我真的很感激你。希望不要给你带来太多麻烦。
  B:No trouble at all, Mrs. Henry. Just hope you get well quickly. Goodbye.
  B:—点也不麻烦,享利太太。我只希望你能快点康复。再见。
  A:Goodbye, and thanks.
  A:再见,非常感谢。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xgnkybd1/390985.html