陨落星辰第二季 第28期:汤姆眼睛中的异物(在线收听) |
Is he gonna be okay? 他会没事吗
Of course he's gonna be okay.
当然,他不会有事的
Well, we just got him back.
我们才刚把他救回来
I know, buddy.
我知道,小子
You think it's true... what he was saying...that he might hurt us?
你觉得,他刚才说的他可能会伤害我们,是真的吗
There's no way. Look, it's dad.
不可能。那是我们的老爸
Those old fish-heads couldn't change him if they tried.
那帮八爪怪不可能轻易改变他
He escaped from their ship, didn't he?
他从它们的飞船逃出来了,不是吗
Found his way back to us, despite everything they did to stop him, right?
回到了我们身边,它们没法阻止他,对吧
He's gonna beat this, too. All right?
这次他也能挺过去,知道吗
陨落星辰第二季
This is gonna sting. Just do it.
会有点刺痛感。动手吧
You see that? It's lodged in his sclera.
你看到了吗?嵌在他的巩膜处
What is it? Could be a cyst.
那是什么?可能是个囊肿
You mean like some kind of growth?
你是指增生吗
No. It wasn't there when I examined him this morning.
不是。今天早上我检查他的时候还没有
What?! What's wrong? It's moving. Yank it out!
怎么了?它在游动。快把它拽出来
Hold on, okay. You don't know what this involves.
坚持下,好吗。后果很严重
If I get this wrong, you could lose sight in your eye.
如果操作不慎,你可能会成独眼龙
Then I'll do it. Easy. Oh, god. Tom, easy. Like hell!
我不在乎。放松点。天啊。汤姆,放松。别挣扎了
Lourdes, get a specimen jar. Dan, hold his head steady!
卢尔德,帮我拿一个标本瓶。丹,按住他的脑袋
I got you. Easy. Easy.
我抓住你了,放松,放松
Tom, easy. Hey, it's all right. Come on. Okay. Ready?
汤姆,放松,没事的。好吧。准备好了吗
It looks like a... Parasite.
看起来像...寄生虫 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/392371.html |