陨落星辰第二季 第32期:研究残骸(在线收听) |
How did you find this wreck? 你是如何发现残骸的
Saw the beamer get hit and fly off, figured it was trying to regroup with its forces,
眼看激光飞船被击中后飞速逃离,我猜他们一定是想重组兵力
so I followed the course it took.
所以我就跟着它的循迹走
When I found the ship, I just kept going the way it was headed and found that.
当我发现飞机,顺着它要飞往的方向走就发现了
Good thinking, Ben.
好想法,本
They're not using any kind of engine I've ever seen.
他们所使用的发动机是我从没看到过的
It's some kind of organic biotechnology.
是某种有机生物
陨落星辰第二季
Captain, we really should try and grab as much of this wreck as we can.
上尉,我们必须尽所能地获取这些残骸
I mean, we could learn a lot.
就能获得很多情报
It's a bad time for a science project.
现在可不是搞研究的时候
It's a bad time for everything, but we need to know all we can about our enemies.
现在搞什么都不合时宜,但我们需要尽可能知道敌人的一切
Once we get over there, you can take the truck, grab what you want.
一旦我们到达那,你可以尽情地拿
And we'll hightail it into the forest, get away from that base.
然后迅速撤入森林中,离那个基地越远越好
We're not going anywhere if we don't figure out how to shut down the air power.
如果想不出办法解决他们的空军,我们就哪里也去不成
Now, we see anything in these pictures that can help us do that?
能从这些照片里看出些有用的信息吗
No pilot. No. No, uh, seats, no controls, nothing for any kind of pilot.
没飞行员。对。没座位、控制装置和任何形式的驾驶员
Ben, did you see anything that looked like a radio? Did you hear anything? No.
本,你有看见像无线电一样的东西吗?有听见什么声音吗?没有 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/392375.html |