双语有声阅读:Fortuitousness 偶然(在线收听) |
我是天空里的一片云,
Being a cloud in the sky,
偶尔投影在你的波心。
On your heart lake I cast my figure.
你不必讶异,
You don't have to wonder,
更无须欢喜,
Nor should you cheer,
在转瞬间消灭了踪影.
In an instant I will disappear.
你我相逢在黑夜的海上,
On the dark sea we encounter,
你有你的,我有我的,方向;
In different directions of our own we steer.
你记得也好,
It's nice of you to remember.
最好你忘掉,
But you'd better forget the luster,
在这交会时互放的光亮!
That we've been devoted to each other. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/394442.html |