咱们裸熊 第5期:抱一起(在线收听) |
Okay, brothers, group huddle. 好吧,兄弟们,抱一起。
I'm not gonna lie...it's not looking good.
我不想撒谎 ...情况确实不乐观。
Looks like the real criminal might've been us.
似乎我们就是真正的犯人。
And now we must face the consequences.
现在我们必须面对这一结果。
Nooo!
不!
Please jump one at a time...slowly.
一个一个跳... 慢慢来。
Hey, guys, if we go down, we do it together.
伙计们,要下我们就一起下。
I repeat...do not jump all at once. Do not...
我再重复一遍 ...不要三个一起跳。不要...
One, two, three! Game time! Ha!
一,二,三!游戏开始了!
Do not...aw, they all jumped.
不要...哦,他们一起跳了。
Huh?
啊?
FBI!
联邦调查局!
Is this your bag?
这是你的包吗?
My phone!
我的手机!
My wallet.
我的钱包。
Ice bear bought these legally.
北极熊购买这些是合法的。
You boys sure did us a huge favor Stumbling upon those criminals.
你们在追击这些犯人的事上帮了我们大忙。
Pigeon cartel is one of the most elusive of criminal gangs.
鸽子黑帮是这些犯罪团伙里最难捉的一群。
So that pigeon at the park really was misleading us?
所以公园里的那只鸽子其实是在误导我们?
Oh, you mean this guy? He's actually been working undercover for us.
你是说这个家伙吗?他其实是我们的内线。
Wears a wire and everything. Ain't that the cutest thing?
配备有无线电和其他装备。很不错,不是吗?
Nobody's pressing charges, but don't ever do that again.
你们都不会被指控,但可不能有下次了。
Thanks again! Good night.
再次感谢!晚安。
You guys want to watch a movie?
你们几个要看电影吗? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394949.html |