咱们裸熊 第6期:自拍(在线收听) |
Hey! You guys taking selfies over here? 嗨!你们在自拍吗?
Oh, we look so hot.
我们看起来可真帅。
Are you guys gonna post it online? Let's do it right now. Boop.
你们打算放到网上吗?现在马上放吧。
Oh, my gosh. Would you look at your precious basket?
天啊,你看看这珍贵的篮子。
You guys must really like each other!
你们俩真是心心相印啊!
Have you been dating long? Do you hug a lot? Mmm! Do you hug all the time?
你们约会很久了吗?常常拥抱吗?你们会一直拥抱吗?
We should hang out. Is that cinnamon? Mmm.
我们应该一起去玩。那是肉桂吗?
Yeah, come on by the cave for juice whenever! We got pulp-free! Maybe.
欢迎随时来洞里喝果汁!无果肉的哦!也许吧。
Remember, no nuts in mine. I'm allergic.
记住,我的不放坚果。我过敏。
Ice bear charges extra.
北极熊额外收费。
Guys! I met some really nice people in the woods, and they're gonna come over and have juice with us later!
伙计们!我在树林里遇到了好心人,他们晚点会过来和我们喝果汁!
Anyone remember to buy pulp-free?
有人记得去买无果肉饮料吗?
I don't know, grizz.
我不知道,棕熊。
People always say they'll come over, but they never do.
人们总是说会过来坐坐,但他们一次也没来过。
I think we need a bigger TV.
我觉得我们需要台更大的电视。
Ahem. Priyatnogo appetita.
咳咳。请慢慢享用。
Wow!
哇喔!
Arigatou.
谢谢(日语)。
It looks so good, you guys. W-we got to document this!
伙计们,这看起来棒极了。我们一定要记录下这一刻!
Hey!
嘿!
Okay, chow down, pan-pan.
好啦,小熊喵,大快朵颐吧。
Comon, man, I just want to eat my breakfast.
老兄,消停会儿吧,我只想好好吃我的早餐。
Come on, stop it, dude!
得了吧,老兄,你别照了!
Golden! I got to post this online! To the Internet!
棒极了!我要把这个传到网上!去上网咯!
You'd better not.
你别传了。
It's uploading!
上传中咯!
It's public!
已经公之于众啦!
Huh? Take it down!
什么?你给我删掉!
Hang on, little brother.
小弟,你耐心等等。
Just watch. Millions of people are gonna want to see this.
看着嘛。无数的人都迫不及待想要看呢。
Aw! Why must people hate?
嗷!为什么会有人讨厌?
It wasn't that bad.
那视频不至于这么糟吧。
Ice bear will hunt them down.
北极熊要将他们一网打尽。
Quickly, click on something to make me feel better!
赶紧,快随便点些什么,让我缓解一下情绪! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394953.html |