咱们裸熊 第11期:玉米卷(在线收听

   Aw, man! When do we get to eat? This line's taking forever!

  天啊,我们什么时候有得吃啊?这队要排到天荒地老了!
  Ice bear's tired of staring at this guy's butt.
  北极熊已经不想再盯着别人屁股看了。
  Can you tell me how much longer? I may die soon.
  能告诉我还要多久吗?我快死了。
  From up here, I would say...15 to 75 minutes.
  就这形势,我估计...要十五到七十五分钟。
  Wow, Is that the ramen taco? Lucky!
  哇,那就是拉面玉米卷吗?好幸运!
  Aah! Ugh!
  啊!呃!
  Wow. There it is. I want to eat my phone now.
  哇。就是这个。我现在想把电话吃了。
  I told you we should've settled for the Mac-and-cheese pizza truck.
  我就说嘛,咱们将就着去通心粉起司披萨车就行了。
  No, panda. When it comes to food, we never settle.
  错,熊猫。谈到食物,永远不能将就。
  Okay, okay!
  好吧,好吧!
  We're good, law-abiding citizens.
  我们这样的守法好公民。
  We deserve that ramen taco! Maybe 10 of them.
  应该吃上那个拉面玉米卷!也许十个吧。
  Goodbye, cruel world.
  再见,这残酷的世界。
  Order 74! Next!
  七十四号单!下一个!
  Please, sir...ramen tacos.
  先生,请...来一份拉面玉米卷。
  We've waited so long. So hungry.
  我们等了好久。太饿了。
  Is that it?
  就是这个吗?
  Next!
  下一个!
  Okay, bros, small bites. Savor it.
  好了,兄弟们,一小口。好好享受。
  It has so many textures.
  口感丰富。
  It's spongy.
  挺松软。
  Ice bear regrets eating that.
  北极熊后悔吃那个了。
  Dude, you're right. What's up with this food? It's gross.
  老兄,你说得对。这食物是怎么回事?真难吃。
  We waited four hours in line for this?
  我们排了四个小时队就是为了这个吗?
  Here you go, little guy.
  给你,小家伙。
  Um, griz, look.
  棕熊,看那个。
  Whoa. Close one.
  哇。差一点点。
  Come on. Let's go get our money back.
  来吧,我们去把我们的钱要回来。
  Sorry, little guy.
  抱歉了,小家伙。
  Uh, yeah, I'll have the...
  是的,我要点...不好意思,朋友。
  Excuse us, friend. Hi, yes, um, we weren't completely satisfied with our meal.
  嗨,你好,我们对我们的食物完全不满意。
  Can we have our money back?
  能把钱还给我们吗?
  You guys can't return food.
  你们不能退食物。
  This is half-eaten, anyways.
  再说,这个都被吃了一半了。
  You think I'm a chump or something?
  你们以为我是笨蛋还是什么?
  Well, no. But we just thought what we waited for wasn't really equal to the quality of food.
  并不。我们只是认为,我们等了那么长时间,但食物的质量却与之不相等。
  No offense.
  无意冒犯。
  Oh. So now you're gonna rip on my food? Get lost! Next!
  所以现在你们想来鄙视我的食物?滚开!下一个!
  What? Oh, we understand! Your food stinks!
  什么?我们懂了!你的食物太烂!
  No, I'm not done complaining yet!
  不,我还没抱怨完呢!
  I will be heard...on the Internet!
  会有人听我说的...在网上!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394961.html