咱们裸熊 第21期:气质阳光的女孩(在线收听

   Hey. Hey, are you okay?

  嘿。嘿,你还好吗?
  Girl be sellin' sunshine. (Girl be sellin' sunshine. )
  气质阳光的女孩。(气质阳光的女孩)
  Lookin' so fine. (Lookin' so fine. )
  看起来那么美。(看起来那么美)
  Can't believe my eyes, goin' outta my mind. (Be my girlfriend. )
  有点不相信眼前的美景,思绪飘到远方。(做我的女朋友吧)
  Wanna ask you, lady, to forever be mine. (I hope she's single. )
  想这么问你:姑娘,跟我永远在一起吧。( 希望她还是单身)
  Try to keep it cool, panda, just improvise. (You can do it. )
  尽量保持淡定,胖达,即兴发挥吧。( 你能行的)
  She's the kind of girl that makes a guy realize. (Can't be nervous. )
  她就是那种让人醍醐灌顶的女孩 (千万别紧张)
  Wanna buy you flowers and spend $9.99. (She's so priceless. )
  想花九块九毛九给你买束花。(她是无价宝)
  Girl be sellin' sunshine. Girl be sellin' sunshine. Girl be sellin' sunshine.
  气质阳光的女孩。气质阳光的女孩。气质阳光的女孩。
  Wake up, little bro! Not like this! Speak to me!
  醒醒,小兄弟!别这样!跟我说话啊!
  Oh, there he is! Thank you so much. You saved our little baby.
  哦,他活过来了!非常感谢你。你救了我们家小宝宝。
  How did you know what to do?
  你怎么知道如何应对过敏?
  Oh, my little brother has allergies, too, so I always carry a shot around, just in case.
  哦,我的弟弟也有过敏症,所以为了以防万一,我一直随身带一管药。
  Thank you, Lucy's produce.
  谢谢你了,露西农产品店。
  Huh? Oh! Yep, that's me...produce Lucy.
  啥?哦!是的,就是我...农产品店的露西。
  Lucy.
  露西。
  Lucy, awesome. Thank you. Say thanks, little bro.
  露西,好名字。谢谢你。快说谢谢,小弟。
  Ba-ba...
  那个...
  Thanks, Lucy. You're so cool.
  谢谢,露西。你太厉害了。
  You're welcome. Well, I've got to go pack up my stall now, but it was great to meet you guys.
  不用谢。不过,我现在要去整理我的货摊准备离开了,但是还是很高兴认识你们。
  Oh, hey, we're gonna go throw rocks in the lake if you want to come.
  嘿,我们准备去湖边扔石头玩,你要一起来么。
  Oh, yeah, for sure. I haven't thrown rocks in forever.
  哦,好啊,当然了。我还没来没有往湖里扔过石头。
  Okay, let me pack up my truck and wrap up a few things.
  好吧,我先去收拾一下我的货车,顺便带几样东西。
  Uh, just give me a sec.
  嗯,稍等我一下哦。
  Um, um, okay, good night!
  嗯,好的,晚安!
  Whoa. What was that?
  哇哦。那是干吗?
  Hey, do you think the nut shack is still giving samples?
  嘿,你觉得那个坚果小屋还发试吃吗?
  Ice bear going to fill stomach like pirata.
  北极熊准备把胃像个彩罐一样装的满满的。
  This'll be perfect.
  一定会很棒的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395117.html