咱们裸熊 第38期:幸运夹克(在线收听

  Mm. This is like the best day of my life. I can't wait to wear the jacket tomorrow for handball practice.
  嗯,这是生命中最棒的一天了。我真等不及要穿着这件夹克去明天的手球训练了。
  Wait, hold up. I need to wear the jacket tomorrow. I might run into some girls at the coffee shop. How will I know what to say?
  等一下,明天我需要穿这件夹克。我明天可能会在咖啡店遇上妹子。没了它,我怎么知道需要说什么?
  Ice bear needs it for everyday hustling.
  白熊在每日浪荡中需要它。
  Come on, man. That's not a good reason.
  拜托,兄弟。这不是什么靠谱的理由。
  Huh? The jacket!
  嗯?夹克!
  Cover it! - Keep it safe!
  盖住它!- 保护它的安全!
  Ice bear is getting wet.
  白熊湿了。
  It'll be okay as long as the jacket is dry.
  只要夹克还是干的就没关系。
  Oop, we're inside. Here we are, jacket. Welcome home. Our lives are gonna be so great from now on.
  哦,到屋里了。就是这了。欢迎到我们家。从今往后我们的生活会变得很棒的。
  It's the best thing that's ever happened to us.
  这是迄今为止我们经历过最棒的事了。
  Ah, I'm so glad we found this! Well, it's been a long, lucky day. I'm bushed!
  找到这件夹克真开心!真是漫长但幸运的一天。我累死了!
  Hang on a minute! Where are you going?
  等一下!你要去哪?
  Just uh...To my room. With this jacket.
  就 ...去我房间啊。跟宝贝夹克一起。
  That's not fair! We have to share it equally. You can't just hog it away in your room!
  这不公平!我们一定要平等的分享。你不能就这么把他拿去你房间独占了!
  Ice bear needs to see proof of ownership.
  白熊想看一下所有权证明。
  Well, I was technically the one who found it. So I'm pretty sure I get first dibs.
  好吧,严格来说,是我找到这夹克的。所以我很确定我排在第一顺位。
  No! It's all of ours!
  这是我们大家的东西!
  Okay, okay. Geez! Here, I have an idea. Ah! Found it! Our decision-machine!
  好吧好吧。天哪!这样吧,我有个主意。啊!找到了!我们的决定机器!
  Buh! I hate that thing.
  不是吧!我讨厌那玩意儿。
  This little beaut will help us decide who gets the jacket first, fair and square!
  这个小宝贝儿将会帮我们决定谁第一个穿,公平又公正!
  Ice bear highly doubts that.
  北极熊表示非常怀疑。
  Let's give her a little spin-a-roo! Look at it go!
  我要开转了!快看啊!
  I can't believe we're doing this.
  真不敢相信我们在玩这个。
  Ha ha! Whoo! Probability, am I right? Thanks!
  谢谢啦!哈哈!这是概率问题,我说的对吧?
  Hang on, Grizz! That wasn't fair, and you know it! Grizz! Come out of the bathroom! It's our jacket, too! Grizz? I'm coming in!
  等等,棕熊!这不公平,你是清楚的!棕熊!从厕所里出来!那也是我们的夹克!棕熊?我要硬闯了!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395135.html