咱们裸熊 第39期:魔鬼的礼物(在线收听) |
It's time to pass the jacket now. You've had it long enough. 是时候换人了。你已经穿得够久了。
But I'm not done with it!
但我还没穿够呢!
Fair is fair.
公平公正。
Ugh, fine. Okay, time's up.
好吧,给你。时间到了。
Aww, come on!
别这样!
No buts!
没有但是!
Here.
给你。
Wait! Come back here!
等等!给我回来!
What are you doing? ! -Come back here!
你在干吗?!-给我回来!
We have to share! Oh!
必须和大家分享!
Get back here! Ha! - Wait, what are you doing?
给我回来!- 你在干什么?
Take off the jacket! Give me the jacket! - No! It's mine! I look better in it!
给我把夹克脱掉!把夹克给我!- 不要!这是我的!我穿上更好看!
You guys, we're not wearing this jacket. This jacket is wearing us! We have to get rid of it. Agreed?
兄弟们,我们不要再穿这件夹克了。这件夹克在操控我们!我们必须摆脱它。都同意吗?
Frankly, I'm glad we chose to get rid of it, bros. Too much power can really mess someone up.
说真的,我很高兴大家都同意扔掉它,兄弟们。权力过多会扰乱人心的。
Yeah, we don't need it.
是啊,我们不需要那些。
Ahh. I think I just burned my taste buds off. Huh? Uh...Hi, may I help you, sir?
啊。我觉得我刚刚把味蕾烫没了。谁啊?你好,有什么事吗,先生?
Yea, I have the three extra large, double meaty pizzas you ordered.
这是您点的三个特大号双倍肉比萨。
I didn't order pizza....
我没点过比萨...
Uh...I dunno. They're free. Just take them.
那我就不知道了。免费的。拿着吧。
What? Really? Gee, thank you.
啥?真的吗?太好了,谢谢。
No problem. Oh, hey, I found something on your front lawn. Is this your jacket? It's super-cool. Here you go. Have a nice day.
没关系。我在你们家前院里找到了这个。这是你的夹克吗?超酷的。给你。祝你今天愉快。
Um, it came back you guys.
它又回来了,伙计们。
It's like it's drawn to us.
它好像赖上我们了一样。
Jean jacket is mean jacket.
牛仔夹克就是坏夹克。
Whatever we do, we can't give into...G-grizz!
不管我们怎么做都不能妥协...棕熊!
What?
怎么了?
You can't eat that. By eating that pizza, you're accepting this evil thing's gift.
你不能吃这个。吃掉那个比萨,就表明你接受了这个魔鬼的礼物。
Aah! You're right. We've got to get rid of that thing.
你说得对。我们必须要摆脱掉它。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395136.html |