咱们裸熊 第45期:熊熊们看电影(在线收听) |
Hey, we're not in the center. Turn back. 嘿,这里不是正中。往回走。
Oh, boy. I've been waiting two years for this movie.
老天呐。这电影我都等了两年了。
I've been playing the trailer on loop as I sleep.
我做梦时候脑子里都在循环播放预告片。
Shh! Oh, yeah. Sorry. -Welcome to the feature presentation.
嘘!哦,好吧。对不起。-欢迎来到特色展映现场。
Please be courteous. Turn off all your cellphones, and refrain from talking. Thank you.
请文明观影。请关闭手机并且轻声交谈。感谢您的配合。
Oh, this is the part where he finds his father.
哦,这就是他找到父亲的那段。
Oh, and at the end of the movie, it was his brother the whole time.
然后,影片的最后才发现,原来一直都是他的兄弟干的。
Well, what's wrong with everyone? I couldn't hear a thing.
这些人都是怎么了?我都听不见了。
Dude, why is everyone so rude?
老兄,为什么人们都这么粗鲁呢?
Ice bear wants his money back.
北极熊表示要退票。
Sir, we respectfully request your attention.
先生,我们请你注意一下。
Theatre 9 has become a cesspool of rowdiness.
九号厅已经吵得跟蛤蟆坑似的了。
Ice bear heard wrappers. Not hip-hop.
北极熊表示只听到了包装纸声。我不是指嘻哈(wrapper与rapper发音相同)。
We implore you to restore order.
我们恳请你来恢复秩序。
I'm sorry. I can issue you a full refund, but I can't refund the way the world is.
对不起。我可以给你们全额退票,但是不能让一切回归秩序了。
But you're the manager.
但你可是经理啊。
If anyone can do something, you can.
只有你才能做些什么。
There was once a time when movies were special to people, when people acted with dignity in this public place.
从前电影对人们来说还是新鲜事,那时候人们在这个公共场所还是庄重的。
Going to the theatre was a loved and time-honored tradition, but that was a long time ago.
到影院看电影是一种受人喜爱、由来已久的传统,但那是很久以前的事了。
Well, what if we helped?
要是我们帮忙呢?
How could you possibly accomplish such a task?
你们怎能完成如此困难的任务呢?
We'll go into the theatres, we'll shush them with all our might.
我们要回到影院里想尽办法让他们安静。
Ice bear will shush unshushable.
北极熊表示要让不闭嘴的闭嘴。
And we'll be completely hidden wearing these suits!
而且我们要穿这身衣服来隐身!
Where'd you get those?
你们从哪弄的?
They're for our interpretive dance class.
这个是我们形意舞课上穿的。
This looks like it'll be tight. Are they one-size-fits-all?
看起来好像有点紧。这都是均码的吗?
They're perfect! These uniforms will strike fear into the hearts of noisemakers everywhere.
这衣服太适合了!这些衣服能把畏惧直接打入吵闹的人心中。
Finally, once again, there's a chance to restore order to the world of cinema. Now go, and make the east bay cinema 13 proud.
终于,又有机会来恢复电影院界的秩序了。去吧,让东岸十三号影院荣耀。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395430.html |