咱们裸熊 第49期:珍珠大战(在线收听) |
Um, running? Mnh-mnh. 呃,跑步?不对。
No, a plane! Oh, oh, a bird!
那是飞机!噢,小鸟!
Yeah, yeah, but what kind of bird?
对了,什么样的小鸟呢?
Hey, no talking.
嘿,不许讲话。
Sorry.
对不起。
Um, I don't know, man. Pass.
呃,我不知道哎。过。
Time.
时间到。
Dude, a penguin. I was a penguin.
老兄,是企鹅啊。我扮的是企鹅。
Ballet. Uh...Robot! Uh, a rolling pin?
芭蕾。额...机器人!呃,擀面杖?
A line. A square. Telescope. Uh, typewriter. Grizzly bear? Panda bear? Uh, you're a typewriter! Dude!
一条线。一方块。望远镜。呃,打字机。棕熊?胖达熊?呃,你是个打字机!苍天呐!
Boat. Pizza. Statue of Liberty. Snowman. Whale. Spider monkey. Richard Nixon. Old faithful. "I know why the caged bird sings."
小船。披萨。自由女神像。雪人。鲸鱼。蜘蛛猴。理查德·尼克松。老实泉。《我知道笼中鸟为何歌唱》。(老实泉:美国黄石国家公园的间歇泉;《我知道笼中鸟为何歌唱》:美国作家玛雅·安吉洛自传,曾获美国国家艺术勋章)
Time! 20 answers in 43 seconds!No!
时间到!四十三秒中猜到二十个!不!
Yeah! Woo-hoo!
太棒啦!
We did pretty well, though.
我们也不赖,其实。
No, we didn't.
不怎么样呢。
What? Hey, guys. Sorry, it's my dad. (Korean) Mm. Mm. Oh.
. 嗯嗯。
What's going on? Do you need to go?
怎么了?你该走了吗?
No, they're just checking in. No big.
没有,来查岗的。没啥大事。
Oh, man, this itch.
哎呦,真痒。
Here you go. Ha! Yeah, much better. Oh, thanks, Chloe.
我来。哈!好多了。谢啦,克洛伊。
My pleasure. Hey, so, you guys ready for some bubble tea?
不客气。嘿,你们要不要喝珍珠茶?
Yeah, bubble tea!
好啊!珍珠茶!
Losers buy!
谁输谁结账!
Haha! Oh, yeah? You want a bubble fight?
哈哈!是吗?你想要来场珍珠大战?
Chloe? Hey, what's up? It's Amy. We're in the same biochem class. This is Chloe. You know, the prodigy girl at our school.
克洛伊?嘿,你好哟?我是艾米。我们一起上生物化学课的。这是克洛伊。就是那个我们学校最天才的姑娘。
Oh, hey.Uh, hi.
你好。呃,你好。
Hey, you should join our study group. We meet every Wednesday after class. It'll be great.
嘿,你来参加我们的学习小组吧。我们每周三下午放学一起学习。挺有趣的。
Yeah, okay. Maybe. Mm, I don't know if I can, though.
嗯,好吧。可能吧。嗯,我估计可能去不了呢。
Oh, well, no pressure. I-if you ever change your mind, give me a call. I'll see you later.Bye.
好吧,不要勉强。要是你改主意了,给我打电话。那回头见。再见。
What was that?
怎么了嘛?
What?
什么?
That was super awkward.
真是太尴尬了。
What's wrong? Is she bullying you at school?
怎么了?她在学校欺负你了?
No, I just...
没有,就是...
Come on, that girl wanted to be your friend. She was really cool.
没事啦,那姑娘就想跟你交朋友。她挺不错的嘛。
Yeah, I guess. I don't know.
是吧。我不知道。
Do you ever hang out with your classmates?
你跟同学出去玩儿过吗?
Not really. I mean, I hang out with you guys.
没有。我是说,我跟你们一起玩嘛。
Wait, are we in the way of you making new friends?
等等,我们是不是阻碍你交新朋友了?
No, it's just...It's...it's not like they want to hang out with me.
没有了,就是...就是... 她们好像不怎么喜欢跟我玩儿。
What? ! That's crazy! You're Chloe! You're awesome! This is unacceptable. Okay, we're gonna give you all the secrets.
神马?!太扯了!你可是克洛伊!你这么厉害!简直不能接受。好吧,我们要传授给你独家秘笈。
What secrets?
什么秘笈?
How to become super popular, you silly. We'll be showing you how to make new friends.
当然是如何变成万人迷啦,小傻瓜。我们要教你怎么交新朋友。
Ice bear will make them love Chloe.
北极熊表示会让她们喜欢克洛伊的。
Mm, I don't know.
呃,也许吧。
Chloe, you got to trust me on this. This'll be good. By the end of this mission, everybody's gonna want to be your friend.
克洛伊,你要相信我们哟。一定会妥妥哒。等这次行动之后,所有人都会想跟你做朋友的。
Uh...Okay.
呃 ...好吧。
Whoo-hoo! All right! Let's do this!
呜呼!好的!咱们行动吧!
And let me take this phone number of Amy's, in case she ever calls me...I mean, if she calls Chloe.
我把这个艾米的电话号码带上,万一她给我... 那个,给克洛伊打电话呢。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395434.html |