咱们裸熊 第92期:差劲的朋友(在线收听

   Ah, no! What are you doing? ! Stop! Spit those out! Ah, man I told you how hard I worked on these. The bears are really love them. Why would you do that?

  不!你干什么呢?!住手!给我吐出来!啊,天呐,都跟你说了这个超级难做的。熊熊们可喜欢了。你这是干什么啊?
  W-where you going now? What, that's it? No apology? You really hurt my feeling, man. Huh?
  你要去哪?就这么走了?都不道歉吗?你真是太让我伤心了,老兄。
  Man, I thought you liked your scarf! You're just going to leave it here? Man, you're a horrible friend! Don't look at me!
  我还以为你喜欢这围巾呢!你就这么丢下它了?天呐,你真是个差劲的朋友!别看着我!
  Hello? Did you find your snake wallet?
  你好,你找到蛇钱包没?
  裸熊18.jpeg
  Mean snake. Can't trust new friends these days.
  坏蛇蛇。人与人的信任都去哪了。
  Wow.
  哇哦。
  Whoa, did you see that? ! Come on! I bet we can get this on the news!
  哇哦,你看到没?!快跟上!咱们肯定能上新闻了!
  There he is! Get him!
  他在那呢!抓住他!
  Man, his feet really are big!
  天呐,他的脚真尼玛大啊!
  Now smile and say cheese...huh!
  来笑一个,起司...啊!
  Snake! Larry! Help me Larry.
  蛇啊!莱瑞!救我啊
  You came back for me. I'm so sorry we fought, buddy. Can we be friends again? I'll take that as a yes.
  你回来找我了。刚才吵架真对不起,兄弟。我们能再做朋友吗?我当你同意了。
  Oh! The party! We gotta get this pizza to the bears stat! The grub has arrived! Got the pizzas right here!
  哦!还有派对呢!我们得把披萨给熊熊们送去!零食来啦!给你们买了披萨!
  Fellas? Where'd everybody go? Oh. "Got late. Went home. Had fun. Thanks." Oh. They had a good time. Ha! And I couldn't have done it without you.
  伙计们?大家都上哪去了?哦。"天黑了。回家了。玩得很好。谢谢"哦,他们玩得挺开心的。哈!要是没有你我肯定做不到。
  This was such a fun day. Maybe we can...
  今天真是太高兴了。也许我们可以...
  Oh, is that your family? Oh, they're beautiful. I guess you gotta go, then. We can hang out again some other time. Go be with your family.
  哦,那是你家人吗?他们真漂亮。我想你要走了。有机会咱们再一起玩。和你的家人走吧。
  Hey, you're back? What's that you're doing there?
  嘿,你回来了?你那是干什么?
  Is this a scarf? Hey, I love it. Hey, do you want a slice of pizza for the road? All righty, then! Thank you, friend!
  这是个围巾吗?嘿,我很喜欢。嘿,你要不要带块披萨路上吃?好吧!谢谢你,朋友!
  Skulking through the wilderness like a phantom, creeping stealthily through the underbrush.
  像魅影般在野外穿梭,诡异地在灌木丛中爬行。
  It's possible that the true nature of this hairy creature will never be known.
  也许这种多毛生物的本性将永远不为人知。
  But perhaps, just perhaps, there is something beautiful, something majestic in his solitude.
  不过,有可能,他的孤独中可能存在着美好和庄严。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396874.html