咱们裸熊 第101期:地下城游戏(在线收听

   Morning, mom. I made you an extra sandwich.

  早,妈妈。我给你也多做了一份三明治。
  Oh, thank you Chloe. Don't worry about the dishes.
  谢谢你,克洛伊。不用管那些盘子了。
  Mm, I don't mind.
  没关系的。
  So, what are you doing today?
  你今天打算做什么?
  My friends are gonna come pick me up, and we're going to...Oh, they're here! Got to go now. Bye. Mom! Love you!
  我的朋友们会来接我,然后我们要去...他们到了!我得走了。再见,妈妈!爱你!
  Love you, too! Don't stay out too late!
  我也爱你哦!别回来太晚!
  Uh, oh. Hey. Uh, where are your brothers? Oh, it's from grizz. A video?
  额,哦。你好啊。你的兄弟们呢?棕熊发来的。小视频?
  Chloe! Oh, I'm really sorry, but pan and I can't make it today.
  克洛伊!我非常抱歉,但是胖达和我今天没法去了。
  We started this video game dungeon level, and if we don't finish now, we'll have to start the whole game over again.
  我们在打地下城游戏,如果我们现在不打完的话,就得再从头开始打了。
  And I just don't think panda can take it.
  而且我觉得熊猫会接受不了。
  Aaah! Grizz, get back here! I'm down to my last life heart, and I'm all out of faeries!
  啊!棕熊,快回来!我就剩最后一条命了,我的仙子也都用光了!
  Uh, got to run Chloe. We'll make it up to you, okay? You two have fun, though. I'm coming to save you, bro!Aaaaah! There's like 10 wizards!
  我得挂了,克洛伊。我们会补偿你的,好吗?还是希望你们俩玩的开心。我来救你啦,兄弟!啊!好像有十个法师!
  Looks like it's just you and me then, huh? Pardon me. All right, so, what were you thinking about doing today? Uh, what's that?
  看起来只有你和我了?让我一下。好啦,所以本来你今天是怎么打算的?那是什么?
  Ice bear has errands.
  白熊是有差事的。
  Hmm. That's a lot of errands. But what you wanna do today?
  差事还真是多啊。但“你”今天想做什么呢?
  Ice bear already mentioned errands.
  白熊已经说了有差事。
  No, like fun stuff. You do fun stuff, right? Well, we're not doing chores for your brothers now. Today, we're gonna have fun.
  不是,像是玩之类的。你平常玩的,对吧?我们今天不给兄弟们跑腿办事了。今天,我们去找点乐子。
  Nope, we're not doing those. You're gonna have a good time today, I promise. We just got to figure out what you want to do. Come on.
  不,我们不做这些。我保证你今天会玩的开心的。我们只要想"你"想做什么就可以了。走吧。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396889.html