咱们裸熊 第104期:博物馆(在线收听

   Hi, may we have two tickets to the museum, please?

  你好,麻烦给我两张博物馆的门票。
  The museum closes in 20 minutes.Do you still want the tickets?
  博物馆还有二十分钟就要关门了。你还是要买票吗?
  Yes, please! - And a map.Yes, and a map.
  是的,麻烦了!- 还要地图。没错,还需要一张地图。
  Okay, here we are at the entrance.
  好了,现在我们在入口这里。
  We just need to go through the aquarium to the planetarium, past the tide-pool touch tanks...One of my personal faves.
  我们只需要穿过水族馆到天文馆,经过我最喜欢的可触摸海洋生物池。
  Don't worry, we'll see the alligator, I promise. Then we go through the animal hall to the albino alligator. Well, let's get going. Come on!
  别担心,我们会看到短吻鳄的,我保证。接着我们穿过动物馆去看白化变种短吻鳄。好了,赶紧去吧。快来!
  This is the moon jelly tube. Did you know that moon jellies can be found in every ocean? Look at that big one!
  这个是月亮水母隧道。你知道世界各个海域都有月亮水母存在吗?看那边好大一只!
  This is the butterfly room. It has over 150 butterflies and 40 different species.
  这个是蝴蝶屋。这里有一百五十多只蝴蝶,四十多个品种。
  Whoa, did you know the universe contains hundreds of billions of galaxies? In fact, a recent study estimated that...oh. Oh, okay.
  你知道宇宙中有数千亿个星系吗?事实上,最近有研究认为...好吧。
  And this one's a decorator crab. They collect little pieces of kelp and sedentary...Hmm? Oh, right! Come on, let's go.
  这个是钝额曲毛蟹。它们喜欢收集小片的海藻,而且还不爱动...嗯?好啦!我们走吧。
  Attention guests, the museum will be closing in five minutes.
  请各位参观者注意,博物馆将在五分钟后关门。
  What! No! It can't close! We're so close! Wait! Stop! They can't close if we all stay! Wait!
  什么!不!他们不能关门!我们就快到了!等等!别走!如果我们都不走,他们就不会关门!等等!
  I told you we would see that alligator, and we're not leaving until we do. I think I have a plan.
  我说过我会带你去看那只短吻鳄,没看到之前我们绝对不走。我有主意了。
  Who's there?
  谁在那里?
  Okay, it's clear. Come on, this way.
  好了,安全了。快来,这边走。
  Oh! Hey, over there! You can see its tail! Why is he hiding? We just got to get his attention. Hey! Hello, alligator! Please come out!
  快看那里!还能看见尾巴呢!他躲起来干什么?我们只需要引起他的注意。你好!短吻鳄先生!请快出来吧!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396892.html