咱们裸熊 第106期:小熊找工作(在线收听

   Here!Lock the door!

  到这里来!把门锁上!
  Aah! What do we do?
  我们该怎么办?
  Gloria, listen...I have a confession to make. It was I who released the virus. My fault...me!
  格洛丽亚,听着 ...我有事要坦白。是我不小心放出的病毒。都是我的错!
  No, no! Say it ain't true, Max!
  不!快说这不是真的,麦克斯!
  Oh, stop! Pause, pause, pause, pause!
  停!暂停,暂停!
  Why, what's going on?
  为什么?怎么了?
  I need to check online to make sure everything turns out okay in the end. I am not gonna see this girl get eaten, man!
  我得马上上网查查看这个世界还好不好。我不想看到妹子被吃掉的画面!
  Ugh, all right, then. But just hurry up.Okay.No spoilers!
  好吧,那你赶紧的吧。好的。别剧透呀!
  Ice bear made kettle corn.
  白熊做了爆米花。
  Ooh! Just a little, I guess.
  我就吃一点。
  No, no, no, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening!
  不,不,不!怎么会这样呢!
  What? What is it? Does she survive?
  怎么了?怎么了?她活下来了吗?
  Who did this? !
  这是谁干的?!
  Ugh! No, no, no! It's not working!It's dead.
  啊!不,不!打不开了!坏掉了。
  No! So many fun times, so many good websites.
  不!那么多美好的时光,那么多有趣的网页。
  He was like another brother.Ice bear is sad.
  他就像我们第四个兄弟。白熊好伤心。
  How did this happen? That's what I'd like to ask you guys.
  怎么会这样?这是我想问你们的。
  Are you blaming me here?
  你是在怪我吗?
  Well, it wasn't me. So it must be one of you that did it.
  反正不是我弄坏的。那肯定就是你们俩其中一个。
  Ice bear always offline.
  白熊没上过网。
  He's right. You're the one that uses it the most.
  他说的对。就你用的最多。
  Yeah, with caution...unlike you two!
  是啊,但是我很小心的 ...不像你们俩!
  Ice bear not guilty.
  白熊才不觉得内疚。
  Ugh! All right, man. We lost one brother already. I'm not gonna lose another. Give me a hug. Okay. Now let's get this fixed.
  好了,伙计。我们已经失去一个兄弟了。可不能再失去一个了。过来抱抱。行了,我们去修电脑吧。
  This'll probably cost a couple hundred dollars to repair. We don't have that kind of cash.
  这可能要花好几百美金呢。我们可没那么多钱。
  Hmm...well, why don't we get a job?
  那...我们去找份工作吧?
  Grizz, we've never had jobs before. I mean, who would hire us anyway?
  棕熊,我们从来就没打过工。谁会雇用我们呢?
  Dude, don't worry, just leave it up to me.
  别担心,交给我。
  Uh...So this résumé is for all three of you guys?Oh, yes, sir!
  你们三个人就一份简历吗?是的,先生!
  Hmm. Skills...firm hand shaking, touching nose with tongue, high fives, low fives. Too slows?
  能力... 握手很有力,能用舌头舔到鼻子,击高掌,击低掌。动作太慢?
  Mm-hmm. Oh, I also forgot to write "thumbs up."
  我忘记写"竖起大拇指"了。
  Okay, guys, look...Please, sir, I beg you! Please hire us! We have other skills! Panda, sing!
  好了,伙计们...拜托了,先生,求求您!请雇用我们吧!我们还有其他能力!胖达,快唱歌!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396894.html