陨落星辰第二季 第39期:汤姆大难不死(在线收听

   As soon as we get to the next camp, you and I are going back with a search party.

  一到下个营地,我们就带着搜救组回来找他
  How did we do?
  战果如何
  We lost three vehicles, a food truck...
  损失了三辆战车和一辆食物补给车
  and six of the finest fighters I've ever had the honor to serve beside.
  还失去了六名曾与我并肩作战、出生入死的精英战友
  But we did it. Well done, people.
  但我们成功了,大家表现都很出色
  Captain, we spotted an airport about 5 miles west of here, and no sign of alien activity.
  上尉,向西前进五英里处有一个机场,没有外星人出没的迹象
  Sounds like a good place to hole up, lick our wounds.
  貌似很适合躲藏,就到那稍事休整
  You okay? You okay, pal?
  你还好吗?你还好吗,小家伙
  In the bus, I stayed away from him. I was afraid.
  在车里的时候,我离他好远。当时我很害怕
  He understood, I'm sure.
  我敢肯定,他能理解
  Listen, about your old man, I just wanted to -
  对于你们的父亲,我只想说
  You know, what he did on the bridge back there.
  大家都看见了他在桥那做了什么
  I got to admit he had some pretty hard bark on him.
  不得不承认他真是刀枪不惧的硬汉啊
  You saw a chance to frag him, and you took it. You son of a bitch!
  就是你利用这个机会炸死了他。狗娘养的
  Who's there? Don't shoot, Ben. Dad! Once is enough, I think.
  是谁?本,别开枪。爸爸!我想一次就够了
  What took you so long?
  怎么这么久
  Dad. The river sucked off one of my boots. Slowed down my stride.
  爸爸。我一只靴子被河流冲走了,影响了我的速度
  Tom Mason, I'm getting damn tired of losing you. I'm gonna tie a cowbell around your neck.
  汤姆·梅森,我真受够了失去你了。我要给你脖子上拴个铃铛
  All right. Let's get it in gear! I want to get to that airport before daylight.
  好了!我们准备出发吧!在天亮之前要赶到那个机场
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/397171.html