陨落星辰第二季 第40期:巡逻击杀外星人(在线收听

   See anything? Nope.

  有什么发现吗?没
  Well, keep looking.
  继续观察
  We're only supposed to be patrolling two clicks from the perimeter.
  我们本应该只巡逻营地附近两公里范围
  Don't worry. I know my way back to camp. See that?
  别担心,我知道回营地的路。看见那个了吗
  Got him! Nice shot.
  干掉了!真准啊。
  Oh, that's nasty. 12 gauge will do that.
  真恶心。口径12的就是这效果
  I thought it was dead. It is now.
  我以为它已经死了。现在死了
  He insisted on sleeping with it. Don't worry. I made sure it's unloaded.
  他坚持搂着枪睡。不用担心,我确认过没子弹
  Where's Ben? He's on patrol.
  本在哪里?他在巡逻
  That's two nights in a row. He and Jimmy, they're a good team.
  连续两天了,他和吉米是好搭档
  They got each other's backs. There's nothing to worry about.
  他们并肩奋斗,没什么好担心的
  You should get some sleep. You're on perimeter at 0600, aren't you?
  你应该去睡一会。六点你还要巡逻,是吧
  Don't remind me. When is Weaver putting you back on the line?
  不用提醒我。韦弗何时把你调回前线
  I'm gonna go talk to him about it right now. Good. Night.
  我正准备和他谈这事呢。很好。晚安
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/397172.html