木偶奇遇记 第80期:匹诺曹与仙女姐姐重逢(1)(在线收听) |
If Pinocchio cried much longer, the little woman thought he would melt away, so she finally admitted that she was the little Fairy with Azure Hair. 小妇人担心如果继续让皮诺乔哭下去,他会融化,所以她终于承认了她就是天蓝头发的小仙女。
"You rascal of a Marionette! How did you know it was I?" she asked, laughing.
“你这淘气的木偶!你怎么认出是我的?” 她笑着问到。
"My love for you told me who you were."
“我对您的爱让我扔出了您。”
"Do you remember? You left me when I was a little girl and now you find me a grown woman. I am so old, I could almost be your mother!"
“你记得吗?你扔下我的时候,我还是个小姑娘,可你现在看到的我已经是个妇人了。我这么老,简直可以做你的妈妈了!”
"I am very glad of that, for then I can call you mother instead of sister.
“那我太高兴了,这样我就不是叫您姐姐,而要叫您妈妈了。
For a long time I have wanted a mother, just like other boys.
很久以来,我一直想像所有的孩子那样有个妈妈!
But how did you grow so quickly?" -"That's a secret!"
可您怎么会长得这样快的?”-“这是一个秘密。”
"Tell it to me. I also want to grow a little. Look at me! I have never grown higher than a penny's worth of cheese."
“告诉我吧。我也想长大一点。您看看我!我一分钱奶酪的高度都没长过。”
"But you can't grow," answered the Fairy. -"Why not?"
“可你不会长大。”仙女回答说。-“为什么不会?”
"Because Marionettes never grow. They are born Marionettes, they live Marionettes, and they die Marionettes."
“因为木偶是从来不长大的。他们生下来是木偶,活着是木偶,死了也是木偶。”
"Oh, I'm tired of always being a Marionette!" cried Pinocchio disgustedly.
“噢!我已经厌烦了当木偶!”皮诺乔厌烦的叫到。
"It's about time for me to grow into a man as everyone else does."
“现在该是我要变成跟所有人一样的人的时候了。”
"And you will if you deserve it--" -"Really? What can I do to deserve it?"
“如果你配得上的话你会的……”-“真的吗?我怎么办才配得上呢?”
"It's a very simple matter. Try to act like a well-behaved child." -"Don't you think I do?"
“这容易极了,只要你一直做个好孩子。”-“你认为我不是吗?”
"Far from it! Good boys are obedient, and you, on the contrary--" -"And I never obey."
“根本不是!好孩子会听话,可你正好相反……”-“我从来不听话。” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/moqyj/399252.html |