创业成功人士访谈录 第92期:我始终认为自己还是个初学者(3)(在线收听) |
Here small business owners get together to discuss the nontechnical aspects of publishing Mac software. 在这里小企业一起讨论关于发布苹果机软件的一些非技术性问题。
This group has helped me a lot and I try to give back as much as I can.
这个团队帮了我很多忙,我也试图尽可能有所回报。
Exchanging licenses is actually a very natural and easy thing to do.
交换许可证是一个简单易行的措施。
There is no inherit cost involved in creating a license code.
复制授权代码并不会产生附加成本
Thus you are giving away something that doesn’t cost you anything.
因此你提供一份授权也并不会让你损失什么。
In return you get software you may find valuable.
而作为回报,你可以得到其他人的软件,对你很有价值。
But that is far from being the only benefit you get.
而你所得到的可能还远不止这些。
For example,you may discover synergies between your products and somebody else’s.
比如,你会发现你的产品可以和其他人的协同工作
You can then work together on having both products interact.
你们可以更进步让两个软件更加紧密整合
Last but not least, each member of the community has his audience.
最后,社区的每个成员都有他们自己的受众
If somebody likes your product, he/she may opt to let this audience know about your product.
如果有人喜欢你的产品,他/她有可能让其他受众了解你的产品。
HoudahSpot was the first product you released.
HoudahSpot是你发布的第一个产品。
What lessons (good and bad) did you take that experience when you decided to create HoudahGeo?
对后来HoudahGeo有何经验教训?
HoudahSpot seemed like a very obvious idea.
HoudahSpot的点子其实很普通。
I got it at WWDC, the second when Apple presented Spotlight.
我是在苹果全球开发人员大会上看 '到苹果的Spotlight演示的瞬间得到的灵感。
This technology really has potential.
那个技术的确很有潜力
Yet the default user interface not only is very lacking, it fails to expose the power that lies beneath.
但是默认的用户界面则不仅仅是糟糕,而且埋没了其强大的能力。
HoudahSpot also appeared to be a very good idea to start a company from.
HoudahSpot是一个很适合新公司的产品。
With hard drives getting larger and larger, I can imagine no one who is still able to manage the masses of file using traditional folder hierarchies.
随着硬盘空间越来越大,可以想见没人能继续用传统的文件夹方式来管理大量的文件。
You inevitably end up with folders holding way too many files.
文件夹中有大量杂乱无章的文件是不可避免的结果。
Dark corners where you don’t even dare to go to do some housekeeping.
就像家里总有些肮脏角落是你打扫房间时不敢面对的。
So I figured, each and every Mac user is in need for a powerful file search tool.
所以我认为每个苹果机用户都会需要一个强大的文件搜索工具 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cycgftl/400965.html |