历史英雄名人演讲 第32期:你必须找到你所钟爱的(2)(在线收听) |
I really didn’t know what to do for a few months. 在最初的几个月里,我真是不知道该做些 什么。
I felt that I had let the previous generation of entrepreneurs down – that I had dropped the baton as it was being passed to me.
我把从前的创业激情给丢了,我觉得自己让与我一同创业的人都很沮丧。
I met with David Packard and Bob Noyce and tried to apologize for screwing up so badly.
我和 David Pack 和 Bob Boyce 见面,并试图向他们道歉。
I was a very public failure, and I even thought about running away from the valley.
我把事情弄得糟糕透顶了。
But something slowly began to dawn on me – I still loved what I did.
但是我渐渐发现了曙光,我仍然喜爱我从事的这些东西。
The turn of events at Apple had not changed that one bit.
苹果公司发生的这些事情丝毫的没有改变这些,一点 也没有。
I had been rejected, but I was still in love.
我被驱逐了,但是我仍然钟爱它。
And so I decided to start over.
所以我决定从头再来。
I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me.
我当时没有觉察,但是事后证明,从苹果公司被炒是我这辈子发生的最棒的事情。
The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything.
因为,作为一个成功者的极乐感觉被作为一个创业者的轻松感觉所重新代替:对任何事情都不那么特别看重。
It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.
这让我觉得如此自由,进入了我生命中最有创造力的一个阶段。
During the next five years, I started a company named NeXT, another company named Pixar, and fell in love with an amazing woman who would become my wife.
在接下来的五年里, 我创立了一个名叫 NeXT 的公司,还有一个叫Pixar的公司,然后和一个后来成为我妻子的优雅女人相识。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lsyymryy/401486.html |