新概念英语口语宝典第一册 第142课:祝你旅途愉快(在线收听

   Farewell

  告别
  A:Mr. White. I'm calling to say goodbye. I'll be leaving tomorrow. But before I leave, I want to thank you for what you've done for me during my visit here.
  A:怀特先生,我是向你打电话告别的。明天我将离开这儿。但在我离开之前,我想向你道谢,谢谢你在我参观期间为我所做的一切。
  B:It's very kind of you to say that, Tom. We are glad to have you. Now I'm sure you're excited to be back home soon.
  B:汤姆,你那么说真是太客气了。我们非常高兴能和你在一起。我肯定你现在正沉浸在不久将回到家的兴奋之中。
  A:Oh, yes.
  A:噢,是的。
  B:When will you leave?
  B:你什么时候离开?
  A:The plane will leave at 8'00.
  A:飞机将在8:00起飞。
  B:I'll come to see you off at the airport,won't I?
  B:我去机场为你送行,好吗?
  A:No, sir, thank you.
  A:不用了,先生,谢谢你。
  B:OK. Please give our best regards to your wife and children.
  B:好吧。请向你的太太和孩子转达我们最亲切的问候。
  A:Thanks a lot. And if you ever visit my country, be sure to come and stay with us a few days.
  A:多谢。如果你去我们国家观光旅游的话,请一定要到我家,并在我家住上几天。
  B:I'll do that. Pleasant journey!
  B:我会的。祝你旅途愉快。
  A:Thank you. Goodbye.
  A:谢谢你,再见。
  B:Goodbye.
  B:再见。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xgnkybd1/401969.html