第141期:因为我们从未忘记他们,从未和他们说过再见(在线收听

   今天分享的是几首纪念的歌。

  清明节:Qingming Festival /Tomb-sweeping Day
  Cause we never forget them, we never say bye to them.
  因为我们从未忘记他们,从未和他们说过再见。
  歌名:Bye Bye
  歌手:Mariah Carey
  This is for my peoples
  这首歌献给
  Who just lost somebody
  那些刚刚失去某人的人
  Your best friend your baby
  你最好的朋友、你的宝贝
  Your man or your lady
  你的男人或者你的女人
  Put your hand way up high
  高高举起你的双手
  We will never say bye
  我们永远不会说再见
  No no no
  不会~不会~不会~
  On this day, we talk to them, and tell them, we still miss them.
  这一天,我们和他们说话,告诉他们,我们依然思念他们。
  歌名:Tears in Heaven
  歌手:Eric Clapton
  Would you know my name
  你还会记得我的名字吗?
  If I saw you in heaven?
  如果我在天堂和你见面
  Would you be the same
  我们还能像从前一样吗?
  If I saw you in heaven?
  如果我在天堂与你重逢
  Sometimes, life is so hard without them.
  有时,因为缺少了他们,让生活变的不易。
  歌名:Missing You
  歌手:Diana Ross
  Since you've been away
  自从你离开
  I've been down and lonely
  自从你离开 我一直低落孤独着
  Since you've been away
  自从你离开
  I've been thinking of you
  我一直在想你
  But you need to remember, the past is gone, it's static, there is nothing you can do about it. All you can do is that remember the joy they have brought you and the love they have given you.
  但你要知道,往昔已逝,静如止水,我们无法再作改变。你能做的就是记住他们给予你的爱和欢乐。
  歌名:Because You Loved Me
  歌手:Celine Dion
  For all those times you stood by me
  为了无数次你的支持
  For all the truth that you made me see
  为了所有你让我明白的真理
  For all the joy you brought to my life
  为了你带给我的无穷欢乐
  For all the wrong that you made right
  为了你更正的所有错误
  And survive and have a better life.
  并且活下来,而且要活的更好。
  Jack:You must promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.
  杰克:你要答应我,你会活下去。你不会放弃,不管发生什么,不管希望多么渺茫。
  -选自Titanic
  So please never give up.
  所以,请不要放弃。
  If there is a heaven, if there are angels, may you find some comfort.
  如果有天堂,如果有天使,愿你们能找到一些安慰藉。
  歌名:Angel
  歌手:Sarah McLachlan
  Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
  用全部的时间等待第二次机会
  For the break that will make it OK
  因为逃避能使一切更好
  There's always some reason to feel not good enough
  总是有理由说感觉不够好
  And it's hard at the end of the day
  在一日将尽之时觉得难过
  I need some distraction or a beautiful release
  我需要散散心,或是一个美丽的解脱
  Memories seep from my veins
  回忆自我的血管渗出
  Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
  让我体内空无一物 了无牵挂
  I'll find some peace tonight
  也许今晚我可以得到一些平静
  In the arms of the Angel far away from here
  在天使的怀里 飞离此地
  From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you feel
  远离黑暗阴冷的旅馆房间 和你无穷的惧怕
  You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
  你在无声的幻梦残骸中被拉起
  You're in the arms of the Angel; may you find some comfort here
  在天使的怀里 愿你能得到安慰
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kkzcyy/403919.html