飞行员英语900句 第38期:气象及其他机场信息通话术语(3)(在线收听

   Request holding instructions. We’ll attempt another approach when the rain showers become lighter.

  741. 申请等待指令。阵雨变小的时候我们再重新进近。
  We have received reports of freezing rain ranging from ground up to 5000 feet. Request diversion.
  742. 我们收到了冻雨报告,范围从地面到5000 英尺。申请备降。
  We have observed blowing sand in the vicinity of the airport. How long will this last?
  743. 我们已观察到在机场临近地区有吹沙。持续多长时间呢?
  A sandstorm is forecast to reach the airport within 20 minutes. We won’t get airborne by then. Request cancel startup and tow back to the gate.
  744. 预计沙暴在20分钟内到达机场。到时我们还没有升空。申请取消开车并拖飞机回停机位。
  Heavy blowing snow is expected to last for another 30 minutes. Request to terminate approach and holding instructions.
  745. 较大的吹雪预计持续30分钟。申请终止进近和等待指令。
  Runway is covered with patches of ice. Braking action is medium to poor.
  746. 跑道被大片结冰覆盖。刹车效应中等偏差。
  Ice patches are covering the runway mostly along the runway edge. Uncontaminated runway width is about 30 meters.
  747. 成片结冰覆盖跑道边缘大部分地方。未污染跑道的宽度约30米。
  A dissipating thunderstorm is ahead of us. We are near the zero-degree isotherm. Request deviate an additional 10 miles to theright.
  748. 消散的雷暴在我们前方。我们接近零度等温线。申请再向右偏离10海里。
  We have a visual on a tornado at our 10 o’clock, about 2 miles. Request immediate right turn.
  749. 我们在10点钟方位,约2海里的地方目视看见了龙卷风。请求立即右转。
  The weather forecast says that the typhoon along our route will be intensifying. Request change our airway clearance.
  750. 天气预报说台风沿我们航路将会增强。请求改变我们航路许可。
  The hurricane has gathered in strength and will affect all airports at the south coast. Request diversion.
  751. 飓风已大量聚集,而且将影响南海岸的全部机场。申请备降。
  A Pilot overflying reported seeing virga above the runways. Request to terminate our approach.
  752. 飞越的一名飞行员报告在跑道上空看见了雨幡。申请终止进近。
  Request immediate one eighty turn to the right due volcanic ash.
  753. 由于火山灰,申请立即180度右转。
  We have entered volcanic ash. Our radios and engines are not working properly, now heading 235, and descending to FL 220, squawking 7700.
  754. 我们已进入火山灰。我们的无线电和发动机都不能正常工作,现在航向235,下降到高度220,应答机编码7700。
  We are landing into the sun in heavy haze. Can you turn on the approach lights to maximum intensity?
  755. 我们在严重霾中迎太阳着陆。能把进近灯调到最大强度吗?
  Lining up Runway 35. Runway lights are too bright. Request to dim the runway lights.
  756. 进跑道35。跑道灯太亮。申请调暗跑道灯。
  There are red lights ahead of us. Confirm taxi instructions.
  757. 我们前方有红色灯。证实滑行指令。
  There is an obstruction ahead. Confirm taxi instructions.
  758. 前方有障碍物。证实滑行指令。
  The NOTAM says this part of the taxiway is closed during this period, please verify.
  759. 航行通告说部分滑行道在这期间关闭。请核实。
  The follow-me vehicle is leading us to taxiway L3. Our wings will not clear the other airplanes on this narrow taxiway. We are stopping.
  760. 引导车正引导我们到滑行道L3。在这条较窄的滑行道上我们的机翼无法避开其他飞机。我们停止滑行了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fxy900/404706.html