吸血鬼日记第一季:第6集 埃琳娜知晓斯特凡身份(在线收听

  Previously on the Vampire Diaries...
  《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
  For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
  一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
  I know the risk, but i have to know her.
  我知道这很冒险,但我必须要认识她
  Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
  埃琳娜,和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
  Is that "Damon Salvatore"?
  那个是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗
  And that's "Stefan Salvatore."
  还有斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
  The original salvatore brothers.
  那是最早的塞尔瓦托兄弟
  1864, you and Katherine were the perfect couple.
  1864年,你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对
  They've come back.
  他们回来了
  Did you get the Gilbert watch?
  拿到吉尔伯特家族怀表了吗
  I can get it.
  我能搞到
  Hey, man. You ok? Come here.
  哥们,你还好吗,过来
  Whoa. Whoa. I got you.
  我扶住你了
  I know you.
  我认识你
  I think you have the wrong person.
  我想你认错人了
  You haven't aged a day.
  你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有
  There are things that you don't know,
  有些事你不知道
  Things that I want to tell you, but I can't.
  我想告诉你,但我不能
  Are you sure that the man you knew,
  你确定你认识的那个人
  His name was Stefan Salvatore?
  他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托吗
  Yes. When was this?
  我确定,那是什么时候的事
  1953.
  1953年
  Dear diary, I'm not a believer.
  亲爱的日记,我不是个信徒
  People are born. They grow old.
  人们出生,变老
  That's the world we live in.
  这才是我们生活的世界
  How can I deny what's right in front of me?
  我要怎样否认眼前的事实
  Someone who never grows old,
  有人永远不会变老
  Never gets hurt.
  永远不会受伤
  Someone who changes in ways that can't be explained.
  有人会发生无法解释的变化
  Girls bitten. Somebody help!
  被咬的女孩们,救命
  Bodies drained of blood.
  被吸干血液的尸体
  You must be Miss Pierce.
  您一定是皮尔斯小姐了
  Please, call me Katherine.
  不用客气,叫我凯瑟琳吧
  What are you?
  你到底是什么
  You know.
  你知道的
  No, I don't.
  不,我不知道
  Yes, you do,
  不,你知道
  Or you wouldn't be here.
  否则你就不会在这里了
  It's not possible.
  不可能
  It can't be.
  不可能
  Everything you know...
  你所认知的一切
  And every belief that you have is about to change.
  你所相信的一切都要改变了
  Are you ready for that?
  你准备好了吗
  What are you?
  你到底是什么
  I'm a vampire.
  我是吸血鬼
  I shouldn't have come.
  我不该来的
  No.
  不
  Please. No. No.
  求你,不,不
  How did you do that?
  你怎么做到的
  Please don't be afraid of me.
  求你,别害怕我
  Let me go.
  让我走
  Elena, there's things that you have to know and understand.
  埃琳娜,有些事你必须知道,必须理解
  Let me go!
  让我走
  Elena, please.
  埃琳娜,求你了
  Elena.
  埃琳娜
  I would never hurt you.
  我永远不会伤害你
  You're safe with me.
  你和我在一起是安全的
  All those animal attacks,
  那些动物袭击事件
  Those people who died
  那些死去的人
  No. That was Damon.
  不,那是达蒙做的
  Damon? Yes.
  达蒙,没错
  I don't drink human blood.
  我不吸人血
  That's not how I choose to survive,
  那不是我选择的生活方式
  but Damon does.
  但达蒙要吸人血
  I'll explain everything to you,
  我会向你解释所有事情
  But I beg you, Elena,
  但是请求你,埃琳娜
  Do not tell anybody.
  不要告诉任何人
  How can you ask me that?
  你怎么能要求我那样做
  Because you knowing this is dangerous
  因为你知道这很危险
  For so many reasons.
  有太多理由了
  You can hate me,
  你可以恨我
  But I need you to trust me.
  但我需要你信任我
  Just go.
  你走吧
  Just go, please.
  走吧,求你了
  Go.
  走
  If you mean me no harm, then you'll go.
  如果你真的无意伤害我,那就走吧
  I never wanted this.
  我也不想这样的
  Hello.
  喂
  I want my ring.
  我要我的戒指
  Where are you?
  你在哪
  I'm at the sizzler.
  我在火边
  I had the buffet.
  我刚吃了个自助餐
  Where's my ring?
  我的戒指在哪
  I don't have it. Where are you? What have you done?
  不在我这里,你在哪,你干了什么
  No, what have you done?
  不,应该是你干了什么
  You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me,
  是你把我锁在地下室,企图饿死我
  So whatever I've done,
  所以无论我干了什么
  Whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy.
  无论我把谁吸干了,都是因为你,兄弟
  You're being careless.
  你太大意了
  How many more animal attacks is this town gonna believe, huh?
  你再滥杀无辜,镇民们还会相信是野兽袭击吗
  I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan.
  我知道怎么掩盖我的痕迹,斯特凡
  Where's my ring?
  我的戒指在哪
  I gave it to Zach to hide.
  我让扎克藏起来了
  Probably shouldn't have killed him.
  也许你不该杀死他
  Ah, you almost got me.
  哈,你差点就骗了我
  Where is it?
  戒指在哪里
  I'll get it back, but I need time.
  我会拿回来的,但我需要时间
  What, did you fedex it to Rome?
  怎么,你把它快递到罗马去了吗
  Where is it?
  到底在哪
  I want my ring, Stefan,
  我要我的戒指,斯特凡
  Or my next stop's Elena's.
  不然埃琳娜家就是我的下一站
  I already want you dead.
  我早盼着你完蛋了
  Don't give me another reason to make it happen.
  别让我再多个理由来毁灭你
  Don't give me another reason to rip you apart.
  别让我再多个理由把你撕成碎片
  Yeah? Is that gonna be before or
  是吗,是在你拿回你的戒指之前
  After you get your ring back.
  还是之后呢
  Just get it.
  拿戒指去
  You just don't wanna die, do you?
  你就是不想死,对吗
  You said you would explain everything.
  你说过你会解释一切
  That's why I asked you to meet me here.
  所以我才叫你到这儿来见我
  When you google "vampire,"
  当你在谷歌上搜"吸血鬼"
  You get a world of fiction.
  得到的都是小说虚构的事
  What's the reality?
  真实世界中是怎样的
  I can tell you whatever you wanna know.
  你想知道什么我都能告诉你
  I know you eat garlic. yes.
  我知道你能吃蒜,是
  And somehow, sunlight's not an issue.
  而且不知何故,阳光也伤害不了你
  Here's your drinks.
  这是你们点的饮料
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  We have rings that protect us.
  我们有戒指的保护
  Crucifixes? Decorative.
  十字架呢,装饰而已
  Holy water? Drinkable.
  圣水呢,能喝
  Mirrors? Myth.
  镜子呢,瞎编的
  You said you don't kill to survive.
  你说过你不通过吸人血维持生存
  Animal blood keeps me alive,
  动物血能让我维持生存
  But not as strong as Damon.
  但没有达蒙那么强大
  It can be very powerful.
  人类的血非常强大
  And yet you let him get involved with Caroline?
  可是你就任他把卡罗琳卷进来
  Forcing Damon not to do something
  阻止达蒙去做某事
  Is much more dangerous, believe me.
  只会更加危险,相信我
  He was hurting her.
  他在伤害她
  He was feeding on her.
  他在吸食她的血
  He was able to take away her memories of being bitten
  他可以给她的记忆施加影响
  Using a form of mind compulsion.
  把她被咬的记忆抹去
  She never knew what was happening to her.
  她不会知道自己身上发生了什么事
  If he wanted to kill her, he would have.
  如果他想杀她,他早就动手了
  Is that supposed to make it ok?
  这样难道就没事吗
  No. No, none of this is ok, Elena.
  不,不,这全都不应该,埃琳娜
  I know that.
  我知道的
  Are there any others, aside from you and Damon?
  除了你和达蒙外,还有别的吸血鬼吗
  Not in Mystic Falls, not anymore.
  神秘瀑布镇没有了,不再有了
  Not anymore?
  不再有了
  There was a time when this town was...
  历史上有段时间,这个镇的人
  Very much aware of vampires,
  对于吸血鬼知道得太多
  And it didn't end well for anybody.
  结果对所有人都没好结果
  That's why it's important that you don'tell anyone.
  所以你千万不能告诉任何人
  I can't promise that.
  我不能保证
  Elena...
  埃琳娜
  Give me today.
  今天给我一天的时间
  I will answer any questions that you have,
  我会回答你的所有问题
  And when it's over,
  当这结束后
  You can decide for yourself
  你可以自己决定
  What you wanna do with what you know.
  要怎么处理你知道的那些事
  It'll be your choice.
  到时候你自己选择
  Never smelled one this bad before.
  从没闻过如此糟糕的味道
  It tried to cover its tracks.
  它试图隐匿行踪
  Are you sure?
  你确定吗
  I'm positive. You only burn a corpse
  我确定,只有要掩藏死因时
  To try to hide cause of death,
  才会将尸体烧掉
  And there are no shell casings.
  而且这里没有弹壳
  We know who they are?
  知道死者的身份吗
  Doc'll have to check their dental records.
  医生得查一下他们的牙诊记录
  What story should I run?
  我的报道该怎么说
  Drug deal gone bad.
  毒品交易失控
  It's not too big a stretch.
  也不算很离谱的借口啊
  I got the Gilbert watch.
  我拿到吉尔伯特家族怀表了
  Good.
  很好
  Found this in the brush about 10 yards away.
  在约10码外的灌木丛里找到了这个
  Vicki Donovan.
  薇姬·多诺万
  You know her?
  你认识她吗
  I went to high school with her mother.
  她妈妈是我高中同学
  Think she's one of these?
  你觉得她是死者之一吗
  I hope not.
  但愿不是
  Where are you, Stefan?
  你在哪儿,斯特凡
  I'm trapped at the house,
  我被困在这房子里了
  And I'm getting really bored and really impatient,
  我觉得极度无聊而且耐性尽失
  And I don't do bored and impatient.
  这可不是我喜欢的生活方式
  Bring me my ring.
  把我的戒指还给我
  Damn it.
  该死的
  Aw, don't get blood on the couch.
  别把血弄沙发上了
  Please.
  拜托
  I got you good, didn't I?
  我咬得很不错,不是吗
  Well, you're not gonna be any fun today.
  你今天什么乐子都不会有
  I'm so gonna regret this.
  我日后肯定会后悔的
  Drink up.
  喝吧
  Drink it up.
  都喝了
  Don't drip.
  别洒了
  There you go. Good girl.
  就这样,好女孩儿
  That's it.
  就是这样
  Stop here.
  在这儿停车
  What are we doing here?
  我们来这里干嘛
  I want to show you something.
  我想带你看点东西
  In the middle of nowhere?
  在这荒郊野岭吗
  This...
  这里...
  Didn't used to be nowhere.
  以前不是荒郊野岭
  Used to be my home.
  以前是我家
  It looks so...
  看上去很...
  Old?
  古老吗
  It's because they are.
  因为的确很古老
  Wait. How long have you...
  等等,你已经多久...
  I've been 17 years old since 1864.
  我从1864年起就一直是17岁
  Oh, my god.
  上帝啊
  You said you wanted to know.
  你说你想知道的
  I'm not gonna hold anything back.
  我不会再对你隐瞒什么了
  Half century before the boardinghouse was even built,
  在寄宿公寓尚未建造的半个世纪前
  This was my family's home.
  这里曾经是我的家
  Damon and I...
  达蒙和我...
  We were both born here.
  我们都出生在这里
  The salvatore brothers, best of friends.
  塞尔瓦托兄弟,最好的朋友
  Wait. where did you learn this game?
  等等,你在哪里学会的这个游戏
  Camp outside Atlanta.
  亚特兰大城外的营地
  One of the officers picked it up at Harvard. catch.
  一位警官在哈佛学到的,接着
  Wait. What are the rules? what are the rules?
  等等,规则是什么,规则是什么
  Who needs rules?
  管他什么规则
  Mind if I join you?
  介意我加入你们吗
  Uh, well, you could, uh you could get hurt.
  你可能会受伤
  My brother likes to play rough.
  我哥哥玩的很野
  Somehow, I think that you play rougher.
  不知何故,我觉得你玩的更野
  Why are you just standing there?
  你为什么傻站在这里
  That is a girl who clearly wants to be chased.
  那姑娘明显希望你追上去
  If you don't do it, I will.
  你要是不追,我追
  You knew Katherine 1864?
  你在1864年认识了凯瑟琳
  Damon made it seem like
  达蒙让我觉得...
  Damon was trying to make you think that...
  达蒙想要让你觉得
  I was still heartbroken.
  我依然陷在悲伤之中
  He saw that I was happy with you,
  他看见我和你在一起很开心
  And he wanted to ruin it.
  他想搞破坏
  All because you loved the same women 145 years ago?
  就因为你们在145年前爱上了同一个女孩吗
  She wasn't just any girl.
  她不是一般的女孩
  I win. what's my prize?
  我赢了,有什么奖励
  What would you like it to be?
  你想要什么奖励
  They extended your leave?
  他们延长了你的假期?
  I was simply having too much fun to return to battle.
  我在家玩得太开心,不想重回战场
  Your commitment to the confederacy is inspiring.
  你加入南方联盟军的誓词真是鼓舞人心
  Well, this works out wonderfully for me.
  我觉得如此甚好
  How's that, Miss Katherine?
  此话怎讲, 凯瑟琳小姐
  Now I'll have both of you here to keep me entertained.
  现在你们可以一起陪我玩了
  First and foremost,
  首先
  I'll need someone to escort me to the founder's ball.
  我需要一个人陪我出席创始人舞会
  With pleasure. I would be honored.
  非常乐意,荣幸之至
  The smart and kind salvatore brothers
  聪明与和蔼的塞尔瓦托兄弟
  both coming to my escort.
  都要做我的护花使者
  How will I ever choose?
  我要如何选择呢
  She chose me.
  她选择了我
  I escorted her to the ball
  我陪伴她去了舞会
  At the original lockwood mansion.
  在最初的洛克伍德府
  The first founder's party...
  第一届创始人派对
  Where you signed the registry.
  就是你签名登记的地方
  I didn't care that I had gotten
  我当时不在乎我夺走了
  Something that my brother wanted
  我哥哥想要的东西
  I didn't even care if it hurt him.
  我甚至不在乎那是否会伤害他
  I only knew that I wanted her.
  我只知道我想得到她
  So he was upset.
  所以他很生气
  That's the thing about Damon.
  这就是达蒙的性格
  He doesn't get mad.
  他不会发怒
  He just gets even.
  他只会进行报复
  Oh, man.
  天哪
  That shower was so great.
  这澡洗的真舒服
  What did you give me?
  你给我喝了什么
  Some blood. you loved it.
  一些血,你喜欢的
  I did?
  我喜欢?
  Wait. I'm confused.
  等等,我糊涂了
  How did we get here?
  我们怎么会在这里
  We met in the woods.
  我们在树林里遇见的
  You were drunk. I attacked you.
  你喝多了,我攻击了你
  Then i killed all of your friends and brought you here,
  然后杀了你所有的伙伴,把你带到这里
  Gave you some blood. You loved it.
  给你喝了些鲜血,你很喜欢
  And now we're gonna party till the sun goes down.
  现在我们要一起狂欢直到日落
  Ok.
  好吧
  Um, but first, can I have another hit?
  不过,能先让我再喝一次吗
  That blood was so good.
  鲜血的滋味真是迷人
  Only if I can.
  除非我也能一起享用
  What Damon wants, Damon usually gets.
  达蒙想要的,通常都会不择手段地得到
  I didn't know it at that time, but...
  我那时还不知道,但是
  Turns out that night...
  事实证明那晚
  Katherine was with him, too.
  凯瑟琳也同他在一起
  So he stole her from you,
  所以是他从你身边夺走了她
  not the other way around?
  而不是你从他身边夺走了她
  Turns out she wasn't ours to steal.
  事实证明,她根本不属于任何一个
  I will love you forever.
  我会永远爱你
  Forever is a very long time, you know.
  永远可是一个很长的时间
  Not long enough.
  还不够长
  Good morning.
  早上好
  Leave the room, please.
  请离开房间
  You're upset.
  你很生气
  Your face,
  你的脸
  It was like a demon.
  昨晚看起来像魔鬼
  But you're not afraid.
  可你并不害怕啊
  Get away from me. get away.
  走开,离我远点
  It doesn't change the way you feel about me.
  这可不会改变你对我的感觉
  You will not tell anyone.
  你不会告诉任何人
  I...
  我...
  We will go on exactly as we have.
  我们会继续维持现状
  Yes.
  遵命
  We will go on.
  我们会继续
  You have no idea of the future i have planned for us,
  你不知道我为我们计划了怎样的未来
  Stefan
  斯特凡
  You, me, and Damon.
  你,我,还有达蒙
  No rules.
  无拘无束
  She could control my mind and Damon's.
  她能控制我和达蒙的思想
  She compelled each of us to keep the secret from the other.
  她让我们两个相互都对彼此保密
  She wanted all of us to be together forever.
  她想让我们三个永远在一起
  Didn't work out that way, but...
  事情并没有如她所愿,但是
  Damon and I, looks like we're stuck with each other...
  我和达蒙,好像都无法摆脱彼此
  Like it or not.
  不管我们愿不愿意
  Is that Damon's ring?
  那是达蒙的戒指吗
  I took it from him, but I have to give it back.
  我从他那拿走的,但我不得不把它还回去
  No. don't, Stefan. Keep it hidden.
  不,不要, 斯特凡,藏着它吧
  Elena, if I don't give it to him,
  埃琳娜,如果我不还给他
  He'll retaliate in the only way that he knows he can hurt me.
  他就会用他所知的唯一方式来报复我
  And how is that?
  什么方式
  By hurting you.
  就是伤害你
  We are working on the Mayor Lockwood
  我们正通报洛克伍德镇长
  Doc ID the bodies?
  医生确认死者身份了吗
  A few townies. Notorious druggies.
  几个镇民,臭名昭着的吸毒者
  I suppose that'll make it easy for people to buy the story.
  如此一来,人们也更容易相信我们编的故事
  And Vicki Donovan?
  薇姬·多诺万呢
  She's not one of the deceased.
  她并不是死者之一
  Where the hell is she?
  那她到底哪儿去了
  I wish I knew.
  我也希望我知道
  Sorry I'm late.
  对不起,我来晚了
  You have the watch?
  你拿到那块表了吗
  It's ready.
  好了
  That's it?
  就这样吗
  Yes. that's it.
  是的,就这样
  I am so over Tyler, so over him.
  我跟泰勒彻底完了,完全忘记他了
  I knew from the beginning
  我从一开始就知道
  That I was only a piece of ass to him,
  我对他来说不过是一块垃圾
  But I thought maybe if he got to know me better,
  但我以为如果他能更了解我
  He might he might see something more.
  也许他能发现我身上的闪光点
  But no.
  但是我错了
  Now, Jeremy, on the other hand,
  现在,另一方面,杰里米
  That's all he's ever seen in me is something more,
  他可以发现我的好
  And I like that.
  我也喜欢那种感觉
  Jeremy, huh?
  杰里米啊
  Elena's brother?
  埃琳娜的弟弟吗
  Yeah. Yeah.
  是啊,就是他
  So, elena used to date my brother,
  埃琳娜以前和我哥哥是一对
  And they were always together,
  他们总是在一起
  So Jeremy would always be hanging around
  所以杰里米总在我身边出现
  And crushing on me and
  还迷恋上了我
  Hey, why don't you have a girlfriend?
  为啥你没有女朋友呢
  You're, like, totally cool and so hot.
  你这么酷,又性感迷人
  I know.
  我知道
  Don't you wanna be in love?
  你不想恋爱吗
  I've been in love.
  我曾经爱过
  It's painful and pointless and overrated.
  很痛苦,毫无意义,而且并没有传说的那么好
  Except when it isn't.
  但也有甜蜜的时候
  No more talking.
  别再说话了
  Let's dance.
  我们跳舞吧
  My mom spends most of her time
  我妈大多数的时间都和皮特
  In Virginia beach with Pete.
  在弗吉尼亚沙滩上享乐
  He drives trucks.
  他是个开卡车的
  I don't remember my dad, but from what I gather,
  我不记得我爸爸什么样了,但据我所知
  He's not worth remembering.
  他也不值得我记住
  Your life is so pathetic.
  你的生活真可悲
  Yeah. I mean, I'm the screwedup one.
  是的,我命运多舛
  Matt's got it so easy.
  而马特却能轻易得到一切
  He's the golden boy.
  他是含着金钥匙出生的
  I mean, he's gonna get a football scholarship
  他会拿到橄榄球奖学金
  And marry Elena
  会和埃琳娜结婚
  And have a lawn mower and some babies,
  还会拥有一台割草机,再生几个小孩
  And when I think of my future, I just come up blank.
  而当我设想我的未来的时,却一片空白
  You are so damaged.
  你真是个受伤的小羔羊
  Yep.
  是啊
  I mean, you don't have one hint of selfesteem.
  你的自尊都被糟蹋光了
  Nope, none.
  没有了,一点都没了
  I think I know what can help you.
  我想我知道怎样可以帮助你
  So what's that?
  怎样
  Death.
  死
  What happened?
  发生什么事了
  We were dancing, and then
  我们正在跳舞,然后
  Then I killed you.
  然后我杀了你
  What?
  什么
  You're dead. I'm dead?
  你死了,我死了?
  Yeah, well, let's not make a big deal out of it.
  是的,别大惊小怪的
  Drank my blood, I killed you,
  你吸了我的血,然后我杀了你
  And now you have to feed in order to complete the process.
  你现在必须要饮血,才能完成整个过程
  You're wasted.
  你喝多了吧
  You don't wanna be out there all alone.
  你不会想要独自一人出去的
  You're about to get really freaky.
  你会变得非常怪异
  Ok, I had a really good time.
  我在这里玩的很开心
  I just wanna go home.
  我现在只想回家
  You're gonna start craving blood,
  你会对血产生强烈的欲望
  And until you get it, you're gonna feel very out of it.
  你会觉得精神狂乱,除非欲望得到满足
  You have to be careful.
  你一定要小心
  Come on, move.
  得了吧,让开
  See? you're already starting to fall apart.
  看到没,你已经开始不行了
  And I'm going home now.
  我现在要回家了
  Ok, fine. I'm just warning you.
  好吧,我只是警告你而已
  Actually, you know what?
  实际上,你知道吗
  You should go.
  你应该走
  In fact, if I were you,
  说老实话,我要是你
  I would stop by your boyfriend Jeremy's house.
  我就会去拜访一下你男朋友杰里米
  Yeah, whatever.
  好吧,随便
  Bye. Tell elena I said hi.
  再见,替我向埃琳娜问好
  And if you see stefan, tell him to call me.
  要是看见斯特凡的话,让他给我打电话
  I got Stanley on the moore street entrance.
  我让斯坦利守在摩尔街的入口处
  The rest of us'll cover other access points.
  剩下人守住其他路口
  Call him or call me if that thing goes off.
  如果这东西有了反应,就通知我或他
  Don't use the radio. Cellphones only.
  不要用对讲机,只能用手机
  Got it.
  明白
  You've got 8 rounds.
  你有8发子弹
  Remember, wood bullets won't kill him,
  记住,木子弹杀不了他
  But it'll wound him enough
  但会让他受伤不轻
  For you to get close and stake him.
  你就可以接近他,然后用木桩钉死他
  You sure you can handle this?
  你确定你能搞定吗
  Of course I can.
  我当然能
  You ever staked a vampire before?
  你以前钉死过吸血鬼吗
  Have you?
  你有过吗
  Coming!
  来了
  The sun is killing me. My eyes are on fire.
  太阳要我的命了,我双眼像着火似的
  Where have you been?
  你去哪里了
  It's good. Everything's good.
  没事,一切都很好
  Did something happen?
  发生什么事了吗
  I'm hungry.
  我饿了
  What do you got to eat?
  有什么吃的吗
  You're high?
  你嗑药了吗
  Vicki, it's the middle of the day.
  薇姬,现在是中午
  Could you just not talk so loud?
  你能不能别这么大声说话
  My head, it hurts.
  我的头很痛
  I need quiet.
  我要静一下
  The mind control...
  关于控制心智
  You said Katherine used.
  你说凯瑟琳对你用过
  Do you ever do that to me?
  你对我这样做过吗
  No.
  没有
  That necklace,
  这条项链
  It contains an herb called vervain.
  里面装有一种叫马鞭草的草药
  It protects you from being compelled.
  它能保护你不受控制
  I wanted to protect you from Damon's influence.
  我想保护你不受达蒙的影响
  But I also wanted to...
  我也想
  Protect you from me.
  保护你不受我影响
  Elena, you should never take that necklace off...
  艾琳娜,无论如何也不要摘下那条项链
  Because no matter what happens after today,
  因为今天之后,不论发生什么
  No matter how you feel about me...
  不论你怎样看待我
  You'll know that you were free to make your own choice.
  你都可以自由地做出自己的选择
  Where is she?
  她在哪里
  Come this way.
  到这边来
  What's she on?
  她怎么了
  I don't know.
  我不知道
  Hey, Vic. How you doin'?
  薇姬,你还好吧
  Not good, Mattie.
  不好,马特
  I hurt.
  我很痛
  Ok, where's it hurt?
  哪里痛
  My gums. My jaw hurts.
  我的牙床,下巴很痛
  My gumthere's something in my gums, and it hurts.
  我的牙床,我的牙床里有东西,很痛
  Ok, well No. just leave me alone.
  好吧,不要,让我一个人待会
  Come on, Vic. Don't be like that.
  好了,薇姬,别这样
  Let's get you home.
  让我带你回家
  Just turn it off!
  关了它
  Turn what off?
  关了什么
  The talking, the chatter,
  那些说话声,聊天声
  Just turn it off.
  关了它
  3 bodies were found dead in
  发现了3具尸体
  what is believed to be a drug deal gone awry.
  据推测是由于毒品交易失控所致
  The bodies have yet to be identified.
  死者身份尚未得到确认
  They were discovered earlier today
  尸体是今天早些时候
  Over at the old mystic falls cemetery.
  在神秘瀑布镇的老墓地发现的
  That's where we were last night.
  那就是我们昨晚去过的地方
  What happened, Vic?
  怎么回事,薇姬
  ...Homicide, and are fast under way looking for suspects.
  很快投入到对嫌疑人的搜捕中
  They're asking anyone with information...
  他们要向群众征集线索
  I'm calling the cops. No. Don't.
  我要报警,不,不要
  What happened after I left last night, Vick?
  昨晚我离开后发生了什么,薇姬
  Jer, you okay?
  杰里,你没事吧
  I'm fine. I'm fine.
  我没事,我很好
  Damn, Vick.
  该死,薇姬
  What's going on?
  发生什么事了
  She's really messed up.
  她疯疯癫癫的
  Elena, back up.
  埃琳娜,退后
  Vicki, look at me.
  薇姬,看着我
  Focus.
  集中精神
  You're gonna be fine.
  你会没事的
  Everything's gonna be fine.
  一切都会没事的
  Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds.
  伙计们,带她去床上,拉上窗帘
  She's gonna be ok. Come on.
  她会没事的,走吧
  Come on.
  快点
  You know what's wrong with her?
  你知道她怎么了
  Yep. What is it?
  对,怎么了
  She's transitioning.
  她在转化
  Transitioning to what?
  转化成什么
  A vampire.
  吸血鬼
  What?
  什么
  Damon must have gotten to her. She's new.
  一定是达蒙做的,她还是新手
  She hasn't completed her transformation yet.
  她还没完全转化成功
  Hhow does she do that?
  她要怎么转化
  She has to feed on human blood.
  她必须要吸人血
  And what if she doesn't?
  如果不呢
  She'll die.
  她会死
  She may only have a few hours.
  她可能只剩下几个小时了
  She's upstairs with him right now.
  她现在就在上面跟他一起
  It's ok. She doesn't know what's happening to her yet.
  没事的,她现在还不知道自己发生了什么事
  So when is she gonna know?
  那她什么时候会知道
  Right now, she doesn't remember anything.
  现在,她什么也不记得
  A part of her is still human,
  她体内仍存有人性
  But slowly, the deeper she gets into the transition,
  但慢慢地,当她转化得更深入
  The memories will start to come back,
  记忆就会开始恢复
  And then she'll know she has to make the choice.
  到时候她就会明白自己要做出选择
  The same choice you made?
  和你当初一样的选择吗
  I'm sorry I'm so much trouble.
  很抱歉我惹下这么多麻烦
  Aw, you justyou need to sleep it off, ok?
  你只是,你需要睡一觉,忘记它,好吗
  No.
  不
  Vick.
  薇姬
  Vick!
  薇姬
  She was fine, and then she just she just freaked out.
  她刚刚还好好的,突然就发狂了
  I'm gonna go look for her.
  我去找她
  Call me if you hear anything.
  有消息给我打电话
  I can track her.
  我可以追踪她
  Go.
  快去
  Yeah. I think I got something.
  是我,我想我找到些东西
  It's pointing towards the old cemetery.
  指针指向了旧墓地
  Headed your way.
  你继续追
  Maybe we should check in with Matt.
  也许我们该和马特联系一下
  He'll call when he finds her.
  如果他找到薇姬会联系我们的
  Well, what are we supposed to do?
  那我们该做点什么呢
  We wait. we're supposed to wait.
  等待,我们应该等待
  I don't know what's wrong with her.
  我真不明白她怎么了
  She'll be fine.
  她会没事的
  It'll all be fine.
  一切都会好起来的
  Jeremy, go upstairs.
  杰里米,到楼上去
  You're afraid of me.
  你很怕我
  I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess.
  我大胆地猜一下
  Stefan finally fessed up.
  斯特凡终于坦白了
  Stay away from me.
  离我远点
  Hey, there's no need to be rude.
  不用这么无礼
  I'm just looking for Stefan.
  我只想找斯特凡
  May I come in?
  我能进来吗
  Oh, wait. of course I can.
  等等,我当然能进来了
  I've been invited.
  我受过邀请的
  We can cut to the chase if you want.
  如果你愿意,我们就开门见山吧
  I'm not gonna kill you right now.
  我现在不会杀你
  That wouldn't serve my greater agenda.
  因为那将违背我更宏伟的计划
  So...
  所以
  Where's Stefan?
  斯特凡在哪
  He's out looking for Vicki.
  他去找薇姬了
  Don't look at me with those judgey little eyes.
  别用你那批判的小眼神看着我
  Girl's gonna thank me for what I did to her.
  那女孩会感谢我对她做的一切
  Did you thank Katherine?
  你感谢凯瑟琳吗
  Got the whole life story, huh?
  看来你知道一切了啊
  I got enough.
  我知道的够多了
  Oh, I doubt that.
  我表示怀疑
  Tell my brother I'm looking for him.
  告诉斯特凡我在找他
  Oh, tip for later.
  给你个忠告
  Be careful who you invite in the house.
  以后不要随便邀请人进屋
  Vicki.
  薇姬
  I'm starting to remember things
  我开始想起之前的事情了
  What he is, what he said.
  他是谁,他说了什么
  I remember you. The hospital,
  我记得你,在医院里
  Thethe rooftop, it's all coming back.
  在楼顶,一切都想起来了
  I'm so sorry.
  我很抱歉
  Damon had no right to do this to you.
  达蒙没权利这么对你
  He said that I need to feed.
  他说我需要吸血
  What will happen if I don't?
  如果我不吸的话会怎样
  You'll fade quickly...
  你会很快就变得虚弱
  And then it'll all just be over.
  然后一切都会结束
  I'll be dead.
  我会死
  I don't want this.
  我不想这样
  I know. It'll be ok.
  我知道,会好起来的
  You're gonnae ok.
  你会没事的
  I can help you.
  我能帮你
  Is it better?
  那样会更好吗
  Is it better?
  当吸血鬼会更好吗
  Will I be better?
  我会过得更愉快吗
  I wanna go home.
  我想回家
  Will you take me home?
  你能带我回家吗
  Ok.
  好
  No!
  不要
  It's wood.
  是木头做的
  They know.
  他们已经知道了
  If anyone's gonna kill you, it's gonna be me.
  如果有人要杀你,那只能是我
  My ring.
  戒指给我
  No! No! Vicki!
  不要,不要,薇姬
  I'm sorry.
  对不起
  Oh, god.
  天啊
  The watch.
  怀表
  Find the watch.
  找到怀表
  You're bleeding.
  你在流血
  No, it's ok. It's ok. I'm ok.
  没事,没事,我没事
  I couldn't stop her.
  我阻止不了她
  I tried.
  我尽力了
  What does that mean?
  什么意思
  She fed,
  她吸了人血
  And then I lost her.
  后来我追丢了
  Oh, my god.
  天哪
  I'll take care of it. I'll find her,
  我会处理好这事的,我会找到她
  and I will show her that she can live like I do.
  然后告诉她,她也能像我一样生活
  I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody,
  我会确保她不会伤害任何人
  Elena. I promise you.
  埃琳娜,我保证
  What do I tell my brother and and Matt?
  我怎么向我弟弟和马特解释
  We'll come up with a story.
  我们编个故事
  You mean we'll come up with a lie.
  你是说我们编个谎话
  I'm so sorry.
  我很抱歉
  I gave you today just like you asked.
  如你所愿,我今天给了你一天时间
  And I understand that you would
  我知道你绝对不会
  never do anything to hurt me.
  做任何伤害我的事
  And I promise I will keep your secret, but...
  我发誓我会保守秘密,但是
  I can't be with you, Stefan.
  我不能跟你在一起了,斯特凡
  I'm sorry. I...
  对不起,我..
  I just can't.
  我做不到
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj01/410554.html