吸血鬼日记第一季:第17集 斯特凡被折磨后狂喝人血(在线收听) |
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道很冒险,但我必须要认识她
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有个墓穴
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
咒语将凯瑟琳封在了墓穴里,保护着她
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要把她救出来
She's not there!
她不在墓里
You saved everyone in the church?
你救了教堂里所有的吸血鬼?
We've taken up residence in a farmhouse just outside of town.
我们目前住在城外的一间农舍里
All 25 vampires?
25个吸血鬼都在吗
Some.
一些而已
I hate this house. I didn't stay locked up for 145 years
我恨这屋子,我被关了145年
to end up locked up here.
可不想继续被关在这儿
So, where's Bethanne?
贝瑟恩去哪了
She won't be coming back.
她不会回来了
My wife Iisabelle spent her life
我妻子伊泽贝尔,毕生都在研究
researching paranormal activity in this area.
此地区的超自然现象
What have you done to my wife?
你对我妻子做了什么
I turned her.
我把她变成了吸血鬼
Maybe there is such a thing as vampires.
也许吸血鬼真的存在
They're just different from the way we always thought they were.
只是跟世人的成见不太一样
You got a problem with blood, Anna?
你怕血吗,安娜
I knew this girl Vicki.
我认识一个叫薇姬的女孩
She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck.
她遭到了动物袭击,咬到了脖子
And then I saw your face.
之后我又看到了你脸上的变化
Why would you confront me about it?
为什么非要找我质询真相
Because maybe it's true about Vicki.
因为或许薇姬的事是真的
And also because I want you to turn me.
也因为,我要你把我变成吸血鬼
I love storms.
我喜欢暴风雨
Is that a vampire thing?
吸血鬼都喜欢吗
'cause I read vampires don't like running water.
因为我在书上看到吸血鬼讨厌活水
It's only Dracula.
只有德库拉才那样(《惊情四百年》)
He was a complete wuss.
他是个十足的窝囊废
Never showered. Very smelly.
从来不洗澡,满身臭味
Seriously?
真的吗
First rule about vampires...
关于吸血鬼的第一条例
Don't believe anything you read.
别相信书上写的
You gotta tell me more. I gotta know.
你得多告诉我点,我要知道
No, you don't.
不,没必要
'cause you're not gonna be one.
因为你不会变成吸血鬼
Come on, you can't keep saying "No" to me.
拜托,你不能总是回绝我
Look, I'm not gonna turn someone
我不会把一个对吸血鬼的了解
who learned everything he knows about vampires from netflix.
完全建立在网络资料上的人变成吸血鬼的
That's not true, and you know it.
才不是,你知道的
Why do you even want this?
你为什么想变成吸血鬼
Give me one good reason.
给我一个令人信服的理由
'cause I...
因为我...
Let me know when you can finish that sentence.
你想好再告诉我吧
Hey, you're still up.
你还没睡啊
Hey, what's up?
什么事
Looks like the there's a big storm rolling in.
看来要下大暴雨了
Can you help make sure all the windows are closed?
能帮我看看窗户有没有都关好吗
Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
好的,没问题
We're running low on blood.
血液库存不多了
You might wanna send Anna to the hospital to get some more.
或许你得让安娜去医院再弄点来
I'll send her out for some tomorrow.
我明天会让她去的
Maybe I could go with her.
也许我可以跟她一起去
If the storm keeps it dark enough,
如果暴风雨能让天色变得足够暗
I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all.
或许我就能在没有太阳的白天出去
I'm afraid not.
恐怕你不能去
Not after your stunt at the Salvatore house tonight.
今晚你在塞尔瓦托家闹事后就更不能去了
He and his brother deserved it.
他们兄弟俩罪有应得
And where did that get you?
你又有什么斩获呢
Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead.
你的女朋友贝瑟恩死了
And you have no one to blame but yourself.
那完全怪不得别人,只怪你自己
We cannot live our lives about revenge.
我们不能活在仇恨当中
We have to have better control of our emotions.
我们要更好地控制自己的情绪
I understand, Miss Pearl.
我明白了,珍珠小姐
I just wish I knew what you were up to.
我只是希望能知道你的打算
I'm going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow
我明天要去镇上做些调查
to assess who's under the influence of vervain and who isn't.
看一下哪些人带有马鞭草,哪些人没有
Anna tells me that the players haven't changed much.
安娜告诉我创立者协会成员没怎么变
It's still the Lockwoods, the Forbes, the Fells...
依旧是洛克伍德,福布斯,费尔家的人
We should kill every last one of them.
我们应该把他们全都杀光
We are smarter than that, Frederick.
我们有更明智的办法,弗雷德里克
These people are not our enemies.
那些人不是我们的敌人
We don't hold grudges and resentments.
我们不需要怀恨在心
We'll get our town back.
我们会夺回小镇的
We just have to have patience.
我们只需要有耐心
You heard her.
你们听到她说的了
No revenge.
不能复仇
Patience.
要有耐心
Selfcontrol.
要有自控力
She seems to have it all figured out, doesn't she?
看来她都计划好了,不是吗
I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door,
我们去珍珠家,踢翻大门
and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night.
然后灭了昨晚袭击我们的蠢货
And then what?
然后呢
We turn to the rest of that house of vampires
然后我们转身对房子里其他的吸血鬼说
And say, "Oops. Sorry?"
"哎呀,不好意思"
I can't believe you made a deal with her.
难以置信你居然跟她做了交易
It was more like a helpful exchange of information.
其实更像是互利互惠的情报交换
And it was not exactly like I had a choice. She's...
而且我也没得选择,她
Scary.
挺恐怖的
Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back.
而且,她还能帮我找回凯瑟琳
Of course she is.
那是"当然"
Damon gets what he wants, as usual.
达蒙又达到了目的,一如既往
No matter who he hurts in the process.
不管其间会伤害到谁
You don't have to be snarky about it.
你没必要语带怒意
I woke up this morning
我今早醒来
To learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb.
得知所有吸血鬼都从墓穴里被放出来了
I've earned snarky.
我没法不生气
How long are you going to blame me
我把你生母变成吸血鬼的事
for turning your birth mother into a vampire?
你还要怪我多久
I'm not blaming you, Damon.
我没有怪你,达蒙
I've accepted the fact that you're a selfserving psychopath
我已经接受你是个自私自利的变态的事实了
With no redeeming qualities.
没有任何可取之处
This isn't being very productive.
说这个没有意义
We're figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah?
我们得想办法处理珍珠和那群吸血鬼,是吧
I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky.
抱歉,他搞得我抓狂
I know. He makes everybody cranky.
我明白,他让所有人都抓狂
So, what are we going to do?
那我们要怎么办
Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise.
我保证,达蒙和我会处理好一切的
Well, what about me?
那我呢
I can't just sit here and do nothing.
我不能坐在这里干等着
That's exactly what you're gonna do,
你就要这么做
Because that's what going to keep you safe.
因为这样才能保证你的安全
Which means nothing if you're not safe, too.
如果你有危险,我安全又有什么意义
What do you mean? I'm perfectly safe.
怎么这么说,我超级安全
I have Damon, the selfserving psychopath on my side.
我还有达蒙这个自私自利的变态做保镖呢
Well, that's comforting.
真会安慰人
Ok. We have some time.
我们还有点时间
I'm not meeting my mom until later.
我一会儿再去跟我妈碰头
Wait. Does your mom know you're a...
等等,你妈妈知不知道你是
The fact that you would even think it's possible
你居然认为这种秘密
to keep something like that a secret from your own family
能够瞒住家人
Is just further proof that you're not ready.
那更证明了你还没准备好
"Not ready" is a step up from "No."
"没准备好"比起"不行"是一大进步
And a million steps down from "Maybe."
可离我说"或许"还有十万八千里
I like your bracelet.
我喜欢你的手链
Thanks. My sister got it for me.
谢谢,我姐姐给我的
Can I see it?
我能看看吗
Yeah. Yeah.
当然
Your sister doesn't know you're hanging out with me, does she?
你姐姐不知道你跟我在一起吧
No. No. But I don't see why it would be a problem.
不知道,但我觉得这也不是问题啊
It's not like she knows what you are.
她又不知道你的身份
I'd rather keep it our little secret.
我希望这能成为我们俩的秘密
You know, why don't you...why don't you keep this?
这样吧,要不然把这个送你吧
Why would you give this to me?
为什么送我
Because. You like it. And I like you.
因为你喜欢啊,而且我喜欢你
You only like me because of what you want from me.
你喜欢我只是因为你有求于我
No. I...I like you.
不是,我喜欢你
You know, you should wear it.
这个还是你戴着吧
It looks better on you anyway.
它比较配你
I yelled at my mom last night.
我昨晚吼了我妈
You know, I feel like the parent yelling at the screwedup kid.
就像是父母骂犯错的孩子那样
Maybe she needed to hear it.
也许她该听听你的感受
Yeah, but just... I worry that if I push too hard,
但是我担心如果我过于苛求
Then she will take off again.
她又要走了
Cause that's her M.O.
那是她的风格
Just like Vicki,
就像是薇姬
Who I haven't heard from since she left.
自从她走后就音信全无
Well, you can't control your mom, Matt,
马特,你不能控制你妈妈
Any more than you can control your sister.
就像你不能控制你妹妹一样
I wish that she would just try a little. You know?
我只希望她能小小努力一下
If she would just try to try, that'd be ok.
就算她只是试着去努力,也好啊
Maybe she'll surprise you.
也许她会给你个惊喜
People have a tendency to do that.
人可能一夜之间就变的哦
I should go before the roads get even worse from the storm.
我得走了,不然遇到暴风雨会更难走
Yeah. Are you sure you should be driving right now?
你真的要在这种天气开车?
I have to. It's my dad's boyfriend's daughter's birthday.
必须去,我爸男朋友的女儿过生日
We have a nontraditional traditional ritual.
这是我们非传统的传统礼节
Well, buckle up. Don't speed.
那好吧,系好安全带,别超速
Stay off your cell phone.
开车的时候不要用手机
And call me when you get there.
到了给我打电话
Got it. Anything else?
明白了,还有别的事吗
Yes.
有
Bye.
再见
Hunting Party?
去参加狩猎派对吗
That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me.
昨晚袭击被刺的伤很重
I gotta get my strength back up.
我要去补充点能量
I've got 2 liters of soccer mom in the fridge.
冰箱里还有两升血
No?
不要?
We'll talk when I get back?
回来之后我们谈谈?
All right. Give my regards to the squirrels.
好啊,代我向松鼠问好
You're ignoring me
你不接我的电话
The 6 missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead.
6通未接来电吗,抱歉,我手机没电了
Is Stefan here? No.
斯特凡在这儿吗,不在
Why?
怎么了
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗
He went out to the woods and didn't come back.
他去了树林,就再没有回来
I can't get him on his phone.
手机也联系不上
I figured he was here with you.
我以为他跟你在一起
It's going straight to voicemail.
直接转到语音信箱了
Where could he be?
他能去哪儿啊
You're not going to like what I'm thinking.
我想到的可不是什么好事
Pearl! Open this door.
珍珠,快开门
I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off.
否则我就把这门和你脑袋一起卸了
Pearl's not home.
珍珠不在家
Beautiful weather.
天气不赖嘛
Not a ray of sun in the sky.
一丝阳光都没有
Where's my brother?
我弟弟在哪儿
Billy.
比利
You're dead. Whoa. I'm sorry.
你死定了,真抱歉
You haven't been invited in.
你没被邀请
Miss Gibbons?
吉本斯小姐
Yes, Frederick honey?
什么事,亲爱的弗雷德里克
Never let this bad man in.
永远不要让这个坏人进来
I'll never let him in.
我不会让他进来的
145 years left starving in a tomb,
我们在墓里活活饿了145年
Thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother.
就因为凯瑟琳迷恋你们两兄弟
First few weeks,
最初的几星期
every single nerve in your body screams with fire.
身体里的每一根神经都火烧火燎地痛
The kind of pain that can drive a person mad.
那种疼痛能把人逼疯
I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that
我想你弟弟在被我杀掉之前
before I killed him. Billy.
很愿意亲身感受一下,比利
You have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
What happened? Where is he?
发生什么事了,他在哪儿
They have him. I can't get in.
在他们手上,我进不去
Why not?
为什么进不去
Because the woman that owns the house is compelled to not let me in.
因为房子的女主人被控制了,不让我进去
I can get in.
我进得去
You're not going in there.
你不许去
I'm going! You're not going there.
我要去,你不许去
Why are they doing this? What do they want with him?
他们为什么这么做,他们找上他干嘛
Revenge. They want revenge.
报复,他们想要报复
We gotta do something.
我们不能坐以待毙
I know.
我知道
We can't let them hurt him. We gotta get him out of there.
我们不能让他受伤害,我们得把他救出来
I know. Elena, I know.
我知道,埃琳娜,我知道
But I don't know how to get him out.
不过我不知道该如何救他
Vervain on the ropes.
浸过马鞭草的绳子
That's gotta sting.
钻心的疼吧
Speaking of...
说到马鞭草
This isn't right!
你们不能这样
He killed Bethanne.
他杀了贝瑟恩
One of us, Harper.
他杀了我们的同伴,哈柏
And don't you think for a second
而且一旦有机会
he wouldn't kill you if he had the chance.
他也会毫不犹豫地干掉你
Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right?
珍珠说我们不是来复仇的
I say that's exactly what we're here for.
我说复仇正是我们的目的
Starting with this.
先从他下手
And then his brother.
然后就是他哥
And anyone else that gets in our way.
还有任何胆敢碍事的人
This isn't right!
不能这么做
You're gonna want to let go of me!
你给我放手
Miss Pearl will be home soon.
珍珠小姐很快就回来了
Miss Pearl is no longer in charge.
珍珠小姐已经不是老大了
Tie him up! And then stake him.
把他绑起来,钉上木桩
Well, don't you look... alive?
你看起来还没死嘛
You can't hurt me.
你伤不了我
Oh, I can hurt you, all right.
相信我,我完全有能力伤害你的
Mr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼老师
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Stefan's in the house.
斯特凡被困在房子里
Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you.
达蒙是吸血鬼,他进不去,我们需要你
I would go, but...
我本可以去,但
Your life is valuable.
你的命太值钱
Yours, on the other hand...
你的嘛,就不见得了
Stefan told me about your ring.
斯特凡告诉过我你戒指的事
What about it?
他怎么说的
Let me recap...
让我快速回顾一下
You tried to kill me. I defended myself.
你想杀我,我自卫
You died.
你死了
Then according to my brother,
然后据我弟弟说
Your ring brought you back to life.
你的戒指使你起死回生了
Am I leaving anything out?
我没漏掉什么吧
Yeah. The part where I try and kill you again.
漏掉了我第二次杀你的那部分
Only this time, I don't miss.
只不过这次,我没有失手
Mr. Saltzman. Please. It's Stefan.
萨尔茨曼老师,求你,那可是斯特凡
I'm sorry, Elena. But it's not my problem.
抱歉,埃琳娜,那跟我无关
That's a shame.
真遗憾
Because the woman in charge of the crowd
因为带领那群吸血鬼的女人
can help you find your wife.
可以帮你找到妻子
You're lying. Am I?
你撒谎,是吗
Why don't you ask her yourself?
你何不亲自问问她呢
Coward.
懦夫
Come on, Elena.
我们走,埃琳娜
All right! Wait.
好吧,慢着
I'll go.
我去
So, I have an answer.
我有答案了
To what?
什么的答案
Why you should turn me.
为什么你该把我变成吸血鬼
We're back to that?
怎么又回到那个话题了
Look, I wake up every day, and I feel OK,
每天早上醒来,我都感觉还不错
but there's something missing.
可总觉得缺了些什么
Like a... like a hole.
像一个空洞
Some people, they fit... in life, or whatever.
有的人能很适应生活,和其它事情
I... I don't.
可我做不到
So, you want a pityturn?
你希望我出于同情转化你吗
I don't think so.
我可不愿意
You should turn me because I don't have anything else.
你该把我变成吸血鬼,因为我别无所有了
Do you even know why we turn other people?
你知道我们为什么会把人变成吸血鬼吗
It's not to give someone a oneway ticket out of lonerhood. Ok?
不是为把别人从落寞中拯救出来,懂吗
Onewe need someone to do our dirty work.
情况一,我们需要人来当帮凶
Two, revenge.
情况二,复仇
Three, boredom... but, you know, that never turns out well.
情况三是出于无聊,不过这从没好下场
And then there's the obvious one.
而最显而易见的情况是
You love someone so much that you would do anything
你深爱上一个人,愿意不惜一切代价
to spend all of eternity with them.
跟他永远在一起
I'm sorry, but you don't fit any of those categories yet.
很抱歉,不过你目前一条都不符合
So, yeah. Just make sure your thesis is clear,
好了,你要确保论文主旨明确
and she'll love it.
她一定会很欣赏的
See you later.
回头见
Mom, hey. Did you get everything?
妈妈,都到手了吗
The bloodbank was understaffed because of the rain.
下雨了,血库人手不够
I was in and out.
出入自由
Who's that you were talking to?
刚才跟你说话的是谁
A friend from the library.
图书馆里认识的朋友
Let's get home.
我们回家吧
Hey, you're not going out in that, are ya?
你不会要这时候出门吧
The roads are dangerous. Route 5 is completely flooded.
路上很危险,5号路已完全被水淹了
We'll make do.
我们会小心的
Mayor Lockwood, we have your table ready.
洛克伍德镇长,你的桌子准备好了
Great.
好极了
Mayor...Lockwood, is it?
洛克伍德,镇长,是吗
I suppose it is treacherous outside.
外面好像还真挺危险的
My name is Pearl.
我叫珍珠
This is my daughter Anna.
这是我女儿安娜
We've just recently moved to town.
我们刚搬来镇上
Welcome. Richard lockwood.
欢迎,我是理查德·洛克伍德
This is my son Tyler.
这是我儿子泰勒
Please... please, join us.
一起吃吧
It would be a pleasure.
荣幸之至
Be more creepy, dad.
你还能再恶心点吗,老爸
Not like your son is standing right here.
你儿子还站在这儿呢
Grow up. Elections are coming.
成熟点吧,选举快到了
She's a constituent. And a rich one, from the looks of it.
她是选民,看样子还是位有钱的主儿
You can tell all that by looking at her ass?
光盯着她臀部就能得出这种结论吗
Awesome. I'm gonna go shoot some pool.
棒极了,我要打会儿台球
Teacher by day, vampire hunter by night.
白天是老师,夜晚是吸血鬼猎人
I've you to thank for that. What are these?
都是托你的福,这些是什么
Those are tranquilizer darts filled with vervain.
灌满马鞭草的麻醉枪
Just get me in. I'll get Stefan out.
把我弄进去就行,斯特凡包在我身上
That's your plan? You're just gonna take them all on yourself?
这就是你的计划,孤身闯关?
Well, I'll be a little stealthier than that, hopefully.
我会偷袭他们的,但愿能行吧
Whoa. What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm going with you guys.
我跟你们一起去
No. No. No. No. No way.
不不不不,没门
You need me. I'll get in.
你们需要我,我可以进去
You could distract them, and then I'll get Stefan out.
你们去转移他们注意力,我把斯特凡救出来
You'll get yourself killed. You're not going in there.
你会被杀的,你不能进去
I'm going.
我要进去
So, when you get me in, get out as quickly as you can.
你一把我弄进去,就迅速撤离
I know how to sneak around where they can't hear me.
我知道怎么暗中下手,不被他们听到
You'll basically just be in the way.
你基本上只会碍手碍脚
Damon, now is not the time to be the lone ranger.
达蒙,现在不是当独行侠的时候
Fine. Elena, you can drive the getaway car.
好吧,埃琳娜,你可以开车接应
You're not going in the house.
你不许进房子
You can't stop me. It's Stefan we're talking about here.
你不能阻止我,我们要救的可是斯特凡
You don't understand.
你不理解
Oh, I understand. I understand.
我懂,我能理解
He's the reason you live.
他是你活着的理由
His love lifts you up where you belong. I get it.
他的爱你让你找到了生命的归宿,我懂
Can you not joke around for 2 seconds?
你就不能少开点玩笑吗
I can't protect you, Elena.
我保护不了你,埃琳娜
I don't know how many vampires there are in there.
我不知道那有多少吸血鬼
That's how long it takes you to get your head ripped off.
就这么一下,你的脑袋就会被拧下来
I have to be able to get in and get out.
我得设法进去并全身而退
I can't be distracted with your safety.
不能为你的安全分心
Or this will end up a bloodbath that none of us walk away from
否则会有一场血战,我们没人可以生还
including Stefan.
包括斯特凡
I know.
我知道
I get it.
我了解你的感受
I understand.
我理解
If we're gonna go, let's go.
要去的话赶紧
Where are you? I can barely hear you.
你在哪,我听不清
Storm washed out Route 5.
山洪冲毁了5号高速
Now I'm detoured on some random backwoods path to hell.
我现在绕到了一片该死的荒林里
Well, you shouldn't be talking while you're driving.
开车的时候不该打电话
I know, right?
我知道,好吧
I need one of those bluetooth thingies.
我需要副蓝牙耳机
Look, you're breaking up.
听着,你信号越来越弱了
Just turn around and go back the same way you came.
掉头原路返回
And watch the road. Ok?
路上小心,好吗
Ok.
好的
God.
老天
Oh, good, someone's home.
太好了,家里有人
Uh, could I use your phone?
能借用一下电话吗
Mymy car broke down a few miles up the road.
我车坏了,在前面几英里
This was the first house I saw.
这是我看到的第一所房子
Well, lucky you.
你真走运
Yeah. Lucky me.
是呀,挺走运的
It's no trouble, is it?
不打搅您吧
Not the slightest.
一点也不
Great. Whew.
太好了
Hey, man, I really appreciate it.
兄弟,太感谢了
It's rough out there.
外面天气真恶劣
Billy, show our visitor where the phone is in the kitchen.
比利,带这位客人到厨房去打电话
And get me something to drink.
再给我拿点喝的
Yeah. Sure thing.
好的,没问题
Hey, Miss Gibbons, this guy wants to use your phone.
吉本斯小姐,这个家伙想用一下你的电话
Oh, sure, honey. It's right there.
没问题,亲爱的,就在那
Thanks.
多谢
What's happening?
怎么了
I'm really sorry. But you're gonna need to invite
非常抱歉,但你得邀请
A friend of mine inside.
我的一个朋友进来
Oh, I'm sorry. He's not allowed in the house.
抱歉,他不受欢迎
I know that. But you gotta make an exception.
我知道,但你得破个例
Get her out of the house. Now!
把她带出来,快点
Miss Gibbons, tell me the truth.
吉本斯小姐,告诉我实话
Are you married? No.
你结婚了吗,没有
Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property?
父母,孩子,还有谁住这吗
No. It's just me.
没有,就我自己
No? Good.
没了,很好
You were supposed to compel her.
你该只控制她意识就行了
It doesn't work that...She was human.
那样不管用...她是人
And I'm not! So, I don't care.
但我不是,所以我不在乎
Now, get out of here. Get rid of the body!
快离开这,处理掉尸体
I'm in the process of obtaining some property.
我正在置办一项房产
I understand that your family
我知道你们家族
is the largest property owner in town.
拥有镇上最多的房产
Well, yes we are.
没错,正是
Dating all the way back to the town's original charter.
一直追溯到本镇起源呢
Your family came into a lot of new property in 1864.
你们家族在1864年获得了许多新地产
You know your history.
你很了解历史
It's a passion of mine.
很感兴趣
Guy's not even subtle about it.
他怎么都不懂掩饰的
Who is that?
那是谁
It's not my mother.
反正不是我妈
I'm sorry, Mayor.
不好意思,镇长
Do you know that boy over there?
你认识那个男孩吗
That's Jeremy Gilbert.
那是杰里米·吉尔伯特
You don't say.
原来如此
Billy, what's the holdup?!
比利,怎么磨磨蹭蹭的
Damn it, Elena!
该死,埃琳娜
Billy, Jacob, get back in here!
比利,雅各布,都过来
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Jeremy Gilbert?
杰里米·吉尔伯特
Is that what you've been up to?
你一直就在忙这个
He's my friend. What's the big deal?
他是我朋友,有什么大不了的
His family is the reason
就因为他的祖先
I was stuck in a tomb for over a century.
我才被困墓穴里一个多世纪
That doesn't mean he'll make the same choices.
这不等于他也会那样做
I want you to stop seeing him.
我不许你再见他
I've been on my own for a long time, mother.
我已经独立很久了,妈妈
I can make my own decisions.
我可以自己做决定
Then stop acting like a child!
那就别这么幼稚
As soon as Jeremy finds
一旦杰里米发现
out what you really are, he will turn on you.
你的真实身份,他就会变成你的敌人
He already knows.
他已经知道了
What did you just say?
你说什么
Jeremy knows.
杰里米知道了
He likes it. And he likes me.
他接受了这个事实,也接受了我
Thank you.
谢谢你
For trying to help me.
试着帮我
They just needed somebody to blame,
他们只想是要归罪于某人
someone to punish.
施以折磨惩罚
Elena...
埃琳娜
You shouldn't be here...
你不该来这
She was supposed to stay in the car.
她本该呆在车里
Unh! No. No. No. Not him.
不,不,不,别杀他
Whatever. Let's get you down.
管他呢,把你放下来再说
There's vervain on the ropes.
绳子上有马鞭草
Elena, pull that.
埃琳娜,拉绳子
All right, let's go. Clothes on.
成了,走吧,穿上衣服
Wait. What? Guys, come on.
等等,干嘛,伙计们,快走
We have to get out of here.
我们得赶快离开
Uhh! Come on, we gotta go.
快,我们必须离开
The other one.
还有一个
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪
Can you get him in the car?
你能扶他上车吗
Yeah. All right, go.
能, 很好,去吧
What about you?
那你呢
You rescue, I'll distract. Go.
你救人,我掩护,走吧
Turn that down.
音乐关小点
It's too quiet.
太安静了
Spread out. Now.
分散行动,马上
You two, back of the house. Go.
你们两个,到后院看看,快去
Check out both rooms, cellar, now.
立刻搜查所有的房间和地下室,行动
Unh. Can you make it?
你撑得住吗
Ohh. You OK?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Come on, we gotta keep going. Come on.
快,不能停下来,快
I'm going after Frederick!
我去追弗雷德里克
Come on, it's right over here.
坚持住,就快到了
Stefan
斯特凡
This is for Bethanne.
这下是为贝瑟恩
And this is for the tomb.
这下是为墓里的日子
Stefan
斯特凡
No, Stefan.
不,斯特凡
Stefan, Stefan.
斯特凡,斯特凡
Stefan! Stefan!
斯特凡,斯特凡
Where have they just gone?
他们都死到哪去了
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这吧
Oh, I'll kill them.
我要把他们全杀光
How many those vervain dose you have left?
你还有多少剂马鞭草
One.
一支
Not gonna be enough.
肯定不够
Hey, mom.
嘿,妈妈
What's going on?
做什么呢
What's it look like?
你看像什么
Honestly, I wouldn't know. I've never seen it before.
说实话,认不出来,从没见过
Well, sit down. You might wanna order pizza.
坐下吧,也许你要另外订披萨了
I'm out of practice.
我有点儿手生
Mmm. Mystery Casserole. Yum.
"天天美食"哦,真香
Yeah. Some people aren't meant for the kitchen.
是啊,有些人天生不适合厨房
What?
怎么了
Uh, I know it's been rough.
我知道你很难
But I'm gonna try.
但我会努力改变的
I mean, really try this time.
我是说,这次是认真的,努力改变
You just have to bear with me, ok?
对我宽容一点,好吗
Ok.
好
Ok. Good.
太好了
I got it.
我去开门
That bad, huh?
难吃是吧
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Hey, Matt.
嘿,马特
Hey.
嘿
What's going on?
出什么事了
Is your mom home?
你妈妈在家吗
All right, give me 10 minutes.
好吧,给我十分钟
And keep it out of the news until I get there.
在我到之前,先封锁消息
Grab your stuff. We gotta go.
拿上你的东西,我们得走了
Kinda got half a burger left.
我这刚聊到一半
They found Vicki Donovan.
他们找到薇姬·多诺万了
Are you serious? Where was she?
真的吗,她在哪
Storm unearthed the grave off county road.
暴雨冲开了掩土,在公路边发现的
They just brought her body down to the morgue.
她的尸体刚被送到太平间
Wait. She's dead?
等等,她死了
Come on, we gotta go.
快点,该走了
Stefan, please.
斯特凡,醒醒
Stefan!
斯特凡
Oh, Stefan, please get up. Get up, Stefan.
斯特凡,快起来,起来呀,斯特凡
Stefan.
斯特凡
Here.
给
Elena, please run.
埃琳娜,快跑
No. Please.
不,求你
Please, Stefan. My wrists.
斯特凡,我的手腕
Here. Take my wrist. You need more blood.
给,咬我的手腕,你需要血
Go, Elena. Run. Run...
埃琳娜,跑,快跑
No.
不
I trust you.
我相信你
So, what you said to get me to do this, about my wife.
你说服我来帮你救人的话,我妻子的事
It was a lie, wasn't it?
是骗我的,是不是
Yep.
是
Stop!
住手
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
What did you do?
你做了什么
Me?
我
Your merry little band of vampires
你这群快乐的小吸血鬼
spent the day torturing my brother.
把我弟弟抓来折磨了一整天
Trust me. The parties responsible for this will be dealt with.
相信我,带头人会受到惩罚的
Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you learn to contrl them
你管束不好他们,我们的协议就无效
This wasn't supposed to happen.
我没想到会发生这种事
Well, it did.
还是发生了
If I had a good side...
哪怕我有善良的一面
not a way to get on it.
你这样也见不到
Stefan!
斯特凡
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I'm OK.
我没事
The wounds have mostly healed.
伤口差不多愈合了
Good.
太好了
Elena...
埃琳娜
Yeah?
什么
What you did today,
你今天
coming to help me...
跑去救我
You could have been killed.
你可能会死在那里
I know.
我知道
And what I did, I'm sorry that...
对于我的所为,我很抱歉
I'm sorry that you had to see it.
抱歉让你见到我那个样子
I've just never...
我只是从没...
You were like this other person.
你当时就像变了个人
And it's my fault. I made you...
都是我的错,是我逼你...
No. No. No. No.
不,不,不
You didn't make me do anything.
你没逼我做任何事情
You were saving my life.
你是为了救我
And I was saving yours.
我也是为了救你
Everything's gonna be OK.
一切都会好起来的
Hey, Jer...
喂,杰里
What... what's going on?
出什么事了
Oh, no.
天呐
I made you some coffee.
我给你泡了咖啡
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you...
你...
Is there anything I can do?
有什么需要我效劳的吗
I just, uh...
我只是...
I need to be alone right now.
我现在需要一个人静静
Matt...
马特
That was fun.
挺过瘾的
Oh, don't look at me like that.
别那么看着我
I know you hate me.
我知道你恨我
Guess what? Everyone hates me.
知道吗,所有人都恨我
But you can't deny it.
但你不能否认
We were badass.
我们今天太牛了
Happens.
天有不测风云
Jer...
杰里
Are you OK?
你没事吧
I'm gonna go get some sleep.
我要去睡了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
My...my friend Vicki...
我,我朋友薇姬
She's... She's dead.
她,她死了
Vicki?
薇姬
The one you thought was a...
你以为变成了...的那个
Yep.
是
Turns out she's been dead all along.
原来她早就死了
She's the reason you wanted to turn.
你想变成吸血鬼是为了她
You wanted to be with her.
你想和她在一起
I'm sorry.
对不起 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj01/410565.html |