吸血鬼日记第二季:第5集 埃琳娜和斯特凡假装争吵骗凯瑟琳(在线收听) |
Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
过去的一个多世纪,我都秘密地活着
Until now. I know the risk.
直到现在,我知道这很冒险
But I have to know her.
但我必须去认识她
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
He told me about your ex, Katherine?
他跟我说了你的前女友,凯瑟琳
That she broke your heart.
她伤了你的心
It was a long time ago.
很久以前了
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.
我不想让你再见埃琳娜了
If you don't remove her from your life,
你要是不把她从你的生命中清除
I will kill everyone that she loves.
我会让她亲眼看着我杀了所有她爱的人
She wants us to fight.
她就是让我们吵嘴
She wants get between us.
她就是想介入我们之间
She already has, Elena.
埃琳娜,她已经介入了
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
We're going to have so much fun together.
我们还要一起找很多乐子呢
The Lockwoods are werewolves.
洛克伍德家都是狼人
The werewolf gene runs in the Lockwood family.
洛克伍德家族一直留着狼人的血
Tried to kill a werewolf and failed.
我想干掉一个狼人,没成功
Now I feel like I'm not living up to my best self.
我对自己很失望啊
Now you've made an enemy.
是你逼我与你为敌的
Tell me what triggers the curse!
告诉我怎么激活诅咒
You have to kill somebody!
你得去杀人
Ok, Carlos. That's it for me.
卡洛斯,结账
Mason.
梅森
Hey, Jimmy, easy. Let's get you home.
吉米,淡定,我载你回家吧
Screw you.
去你的
I know about you and Marla.
我知道你和玛勒有一腿
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You've had too much to drink. Let's
你喝醉了,我们
Dude. What's up? It's me, Mason.
靠,你怎么回事,我是梅森啊
I'm not messing with Marla. You know that.
我没有跟玛勒一起,你知道的
You don't want to do this, buddy.
你不是跟我来真的吧
I'm gonna kill you.
我要杀了你
Jimmy?
吉米
Jim.
吉姆
Wait, the guy died?
什么,那个人死了
You killed him?
你杀了他
He kept coming at me.
他一直攻击我
He got it in his head
他认定
that I was sleeping with his girlfriend.
我跟她女朋友上床
Well, were you?
有吗
No. No.
没有
I wouldn't do that. He was my friend.
我不是这种人,他可是我朋友
He was drunk and attacked me. It was self defense.
他喝醉了,然后攻击我,我只是自卫
And it triggered the curse.
然后就唤醒了诅咒
On every full moon, I have no control.
每当月圆,我就会失控
If I don't sedate myself and chain myself down,
要是我不镇定下来把自己锁住
I'll kill anything in my path.
我碰到谁就会杀了谁
You have to be careful.
你得当心点
All it takes is an accident, a car wreck.
只需要一个意外,一场车祸
Any death at your hands,
只要有人死在你手上
and you'll have a lifetime of this.
你以后的人生就跟我一样了
You don't want it, Tyler. Trust me.
你不会喜欢的,泰勒,相信我
All right. Where's the moonstone?
好了,月光石在哪
Deal's a deal.
说好了的
I answered your questions.
我已经回答了你的问题了
Yeah, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it's in here.
我不太确定,但我觉得它应该在这
My dad, he was very kooky about his hiding spots.
我老爸藏宝贝的地方都很难找
But I've figured most of them out over the years.
可我这些年来都差不多找到了
It's all yours.
都归你了
You going to tell me what's so important about this rock or what?
你会告诉我这石头有什么用吧
I told you, it's just something I want.
我跟你说了,只是我想要的东西而已
Sentimental value.
有情感价值
Yeah, I'm not really buying that.
我可不信
Why do you really want it?
你到底为什么想要它
Do you know where it is or not?
你知不知道它在哪
No, I figured it'd be in here, man.
不知道,我以为在这里
I can't believe Tyler Lockwood's a werewolf.
真不敢相信泰勒·洛克伍德是狼人
We're not sure about that yet.
我们也不是很确定
The only thing we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is.
只能确定梅森·洛克伍德是狼人
It should be easy enough for us to figure out.
我们想找到答案也不难
There is no us.
你别搅和进来
I said that I wouldn't keep things from you anymore.
我说过了以后不会再对你有所隐瞒
That doesn't mean that I want you involved in it.
但不是说我想让你牵扯进来
By definition of being in this family,
我既然是这个家族的传人
I'm involved.
我已经牵扯进来了
This is dangerous, Jeremy.
很危险,杰里米
You have to stay out of it, ok?
你别来插手好吗
All right. Just saying.
好吧,我随口说说
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
对不起,我不是故意要吓你的
Right. Right.
对了
You ready for today?
准备好了吗
No.
没有
I hate fighting with you, even if it's fake.
我不喜欢跟你吵架,假装的也不喜欢
I know. But if Katherine thinks that we're fighting,
我理解,可要是凯瑟琳相信我们吵架了
then she'll think she's winning.
她就会以为自己得逞了
And that keeps her from following through on her threats.
那样的话,她就不会来威胁大家了
Yeah, but that doesn't make it any easier.
可这事做起来一点也不容易
Neither does knowing that Caroline will be there
也不知道卡罗琳会不会
reporting everything back to her.
向她汇报情况
Hey. Everything's gonna be OK.
听着,一切都会好起来的
Yes, we have to keep up this ruse for a little while,
确实,一时半会儿我们还得继续闹别扭
but it's the best way to keep Katherine from hurting anybody.
只有这样,想凯瑟琳才不会伤害大家
From hurting you.
不会伤害你
Just promise me that she won't get her way with us.
你发誓,她不会把我们分开的
We can fake a fight,
我们可以假装吵架
We can pretend that her threats are tearing us apart.
我们可以假装她的威胁把我们分开了
But none of it's real. Ok?
但这些都只是做戏给她看
Ok. How about this?
好吧,这样如何
Today when we're fighting, if I say,
待会儿我们吵架的时候,如果我说
"I can't do this anymore, Elena,"
我再也坚持不下去了,埃琳娜
What I'll really mean is that I love you.
其实真实意思是,我爱你
And when I say, "Fine, Stefan, whatever,"
如果我说,行,斯特凡,随便你
It really means "I love you, too."
真实意思是,我也爱你
Deal.
一言为定
Are you off today?
你今天不用上班吗
The historical society volunteer picnic is today.
今天是历史协会志愿者聚餐日
You're the one who signed me up.
是你替我报名的
I know. I just assumed you'd bail.
我知道,我以为你不会去的呢
Nope. I'm going to spend the whole day with my daughter.
不,我要借此机会和我女儿待一整天
You're going to pretend to be a mother?
你要扮演好妈妈的角色吗
I'll bring my gun if it gets rough.
我会带上枪的,以防危急情况
Come on. Give me one day.
拜托,不就一天嘛
I've been buried in work mode. I've barely seen you.
我整天公务缠身,见你一面都很困难
Well, be warned. I'm in a mood.
先提醒你一下,我最近心情不太好
Goodie for me.
我不会在意的
What was Elena doing here so late last night?
埃琳娜昨天那么晚还来找你干嘛
Elena wasn't
埃琳娜没有
Yes. Um...
噢,是啊
Elena was here.
埃琳娜是来过
Uh, she just needed to talk.
她只是想跟我谈谈
Her and stefan are going through a rough patch.
她和斯特凡最近感情不太顺
Is everything ok with you?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
我很好
It's just lately, you seem different.
你最近似乎有点不太一样
I'm not different. I'm fine.
哪有不一样嘛,我很好
I know you think I don't notice these things,
我知道你觉得我不会注意到你细微的变化
but I do.
但我注意到了
What's going on with you?
你是不是遇到什么事儿了
You know, there's pretending to be mother,
你要知道,想做好妈妈是一回事
And then, there's reality.
实际情况又是另外一回事了
Let's not push our luck, ok?
我们不要太勉强,好吗
This is all part of the historical society's
这次聚餐是历史协会
Continuing efforts to give back to the community.
长期以来回馈镇民的活动之一
Thanks to the generous donation of the Fell family,
感谢费尔家族的慷慨捐赠
We are now standing on the site of our newest public park.
我们现在得以站在公园新址上
Thank you to everyone who has shown up today to lend a helping hand.
感谢今天所有前来帮忙的镇民
Thanks.
谢谢
Stefan, right?
斯特凡,对吧
The other Salvatore.
塞尔瓦托家族的另一个兄弟
The nice one.
比较和善的那个
The one offering an apology.
我想向你道歉
Not interested.
没兴趣
Look, my brother acted impulsively.
听我说,我哥哥太冲动了
You think?
是吗
If you and Damon keep at each other's throats,
如果你和达蒙非要斗个你死我活
Somebody innocent is going to get hurt, and I don't want that.
势必会伤及无辜,我不希望那样的事出现
And you have family here,
你在这儿也有亲人
So I can't imagine you'd want that, either.
估计你也不想那样吧
So what do you say we just quit the whole alpha male fighting thing
不如停止你们之间大男子主义的争斗
And just call it a truce.
双方都休战吧
I made that same offer to your brother.
我向你哥哥提过这个建议
He turned it down with a knife.
但是他用捅我一刀的方式拒绝了
He made a mistake.
那是他的错
I'm here to make sure that neither one of you make another one.
我是来讲和的,我不希望你们再互相挑衅
Tell your brother to watch his back.
让你哥哥小心点
Well, I'm guessing that he only has to
我猜他只有
worry about that during a full moon.
在月圆之夜才用得着担心吧
Otherwise, you're not as strong. Am I right?
其他时候,你都不足以与他抗衡,对吧
Or you would have killed Damon by now.
否则你早就将达蒙杀死了
There's one of you.
你只有一个人
There's 2 of us.
但我们有两个人
I think you're the one who needs to watch his back.
我觉得该小心的人是你
If he comes at me...
如果他再来挑衅我
He won't.
他不会的
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Negotiating peace on your behalf.
代表你签订和平协议
I don't want peace.
我不想要什么和平
Oh. Consider it opposite day.
等混战开始你就会珍惜了
Stefan.
斯特凡
Please tell me you don't seriously think
你不会真的以为
A handshake just solved our problem.
握个手就把一切问题都解决了吧
No, actually,
不,实际上
I think that the first chance Mason Lockwood gets,
我觉得梅森·洛克伍德一逮到机会
He's going to drive a stake through your heart,
就会用木桩刺进你的心脏
And then, through mine
然后再对付我
All because you took it upon yourself to try to kill him.
这都是你擅自行事,企图干掉他的下场
So thank you, cause we don't have enough problems.
所以,谢谢了,我们的问题还不够多
When did Jeremy Gilbert get so cute?
杰里米·吉尔伯特何时变得那么可爱了
Oh, no.
噢,不
Stay away. That guy's damaged goods.
别看上他,他可是只受伤的小羔羊
Hey, man, how have you been?
嘿,老兄,最近怎么样
Since when?
你是指从何时起
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't seen you much since your father's funeral.
从你父亲去世以来我就没怎么见你
I just figured that maybe you would want
我觉得或许你想要
I'm fine, Gilbert.
我很好,吉尔伯特
Yeah. Ok.
那好吧
Wait. Hold up.
稍等,留步
I'm sorry.
对不起
Bad day. Bad month.
最近心情不好
Listen, you were cool that day, at the funeral.
你那天表现真的很得体,在葬礼上
Thanks for that.
谢谢
Felt like kind of a freak show.
当时的感觉真的很怪异
Yeah, well, I know the feeling well.
是啊,那种感觉我深有体会
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Distracting myself.
散散心
Hey, thanks for the text.
嘿,谢谢你给我发的短信
Where to?
去哪
My place.
我家
My mom's gone all day.
我妈一整天都不在
Empty house, fully stocked bar.
家里没人,吧台堆满了酒
Margaritas? Sure.
有玛格丽塔酒吗,当然
You in?
你来吗
Yeah. Yeah. I'm in.
好啊,我也来
Let's do it.
走吧
Oh, thanks, Mason.
谢谢你,梅森
Hey, Sheriff, you got a second?
警长,你现在有空吗
I'm out of uniform. Let's go with Liz.
我又没穿警服,叫我莉兹就好
All right, Liz.
好的,莉兹
I was hoping to talk to you about the council.
我想跟你聊聊委员会
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I know you and the other founding families
我知道你和其他几个创始人家族
have a secret council.
共同创立了一个秘密委员会
If that were true, then you know it's a secret
要是真有这事,那你就该知道
and isn't discussed with noncouncil members.
这是秘密,只能与委员会成员讨论
I know I rejected all that, but it's only because
我知道我曾排斥过委员会,但只是因为
I wanted a life outside of this town,
我当时想到外面去生活
not because I was a nonbeliever.
并非因为我不相信
Look, I know vampires exist,
我知道吸血鬼是真实存在的
And you have 2 of them living right under your nose.
而且有两个就活在你眼皮底下
Really? Yeah.
是吗,真的
And who would they be?
哪两个
Damon and Stefan Salvatore.
塞尔瓦托兄弟,达蒙和斯特凡
That's impossible.
不可能
I know Damon Salvatore.
我很了解达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Do you know what he's done for this town?
你知道他为这个镇付出了多少吗
I know it's a lot to digest.
我知道这很难以接受
No, no, no. I have watched him kill vampires.
不不不,我亲眼见过他杀吸血鬼
He's an ally. He's part of the council.
他是我们的人,是委员会的一员
Think about it.
好好想想
When did the vampire attacks begin?
吸血鬼攻击人是从何时开始的
When Damon and Stefan Salvatore moved to town?
达蒙和斯特凡又是何时搬进来的
They walk in the sun, Mason.
他们能在阳光下行走,梅森
They've evolved. It's not 1864.
他们进化了,现在不是1864年了
They've figured it out, Liz.
他们找到了办法,莉兹
No.
不会的
Damon Salvatore is my friend.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托是我朋友
What if I can prove it to you?
要是我能证明给你看呢
So, suddenly,
结果,突然间
she's in the running for mother of the year,
她对我大献殷勤,都能当选年度最佳母亲了
just when I'm trying to avoid her the most.
可现在偏偏是我最想回避她的时候
I'm babbling.
我太啰嗦了
You don't want to hear all this.
你不想听这些
Oh, um. No. I'm sorry.
没有,抱歉
Then what happened?
后来怎么样了
Well, I was a bitch,
我挺过分的
which is par for the course with us.
不过我跟她经常这样
So, how are things with you and Stefan?
你和斯特凡怎么样了
Anything?
有联系吗
No, not since the fight.
没有,自从那次吵架之后就没有了
He's been pushing me away because he thinks that
他一直在躲避我,因为他觉得
Katherine might get jealous enough to hurt me.
凯瑟琳可能会吃醋,然后会伤害我
I just don't know how to change his mind.
我还不知道怎么改变他的想法
You said that Katherine's dangerous.
你刚刚说凯瑟琳很危险
Maybe he's got a point.
也许他是对的
Yeah, I know that she's dangerous,
是的,我知道她很危险
And I know that he's just trying to protect me.
我也知道他只是想保护我
But it feels like giving up.
但感觉像是他放弃了我们的感情
And II just...
我..我...
Just what?
怎么
I just thought that we were stronger than that.
我本来以为我们没这么脆弱的
Hey, I saw you with Mason earlier. What was that about?
我看见你刚才和梅森在一起,有什么事吗
Oh, I was just asking him to help with the cleanup in the woods.
我只是找他帮忙清理树林
That's what I'm here for. Put me to work.
我就是来帮你的啊,给我派活吧
Should I go help him?
要我去帮他吗
Oh, no, no. You know what? He's
不用了,不用,他...
I'm sure he's fine.
我相信他能搞定的
Are you ok, Liz?
你没事吧,莉兹
You seem really upset.
你看上去很憔悴
It's Caroline. We had a moment.
因为卡罗琳,我们聊了会
Anything I can do?
我能做什么吗
No, Damon, thank you.
不用了,达蒙,谢谢你
It's just horrible parenting skills paying off in spades.
只是想当好家长真挺难的
Longing looks are being exchanged.
深情对望啊
I'm gonna go talk to him.
我要过去和他谈谈
No, Elena. I think it's a bad idea.
别去,埃琳娜,我觉得这主意很糟
I
我
What's her problem?
她怎么了
Don't worry about it.
不用你操心
Why are you being such a bitch to your mom?
你干嘛对你妈那么刻薄
Don't worry about it.
这也不用你操心
Do you still care about katherine?
你还惦记着凯瑟琳是吗
Don't do this. Please, don't turn this into something it's not.
别这样,拜托,别胡思乱想无事生非
So this isn't up for discussion.
你是不打算跟我好好谈谈了
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吗
No, I'm saying that this isn't up for discussion right now
不,我是说现在不适合谈论这个
Because we have ears on us.
因为有人在偷听
Ok. When? I don't know.
好吧,那什么时候,我不知道
I saw her, Stefan.
我见过她,斯特凡
It's like we're the same person.
我们俩看上去像同一个人
How could you hate her and be in love with me?
你怎么可能一边恨她一边爱我
You're reaching. I'm not I'm not Damon.
你在乱猜,我不是,我又不是达蒙
How about we don't bring Damon into this right now?
现在别把达蒙扯进来行吗
You know, I can't...
你要知道,我不能
I can't do this anymore, Elena.
我不能再这样了,埃琳娜
Fine, Stefan. Whatever.
好吧,斯特凡,随你便
Relationships are about communication.
沟通是恋爱之本啊
Hey, where's mine?
我的酒呢
Have at it.
在这儿
Thanks for having us over.
谢谢你邀请我们来
I think Sarah's got a thing for Jeremy.
我觉得萨拉看上杰里米了
Well, good for Sarah.
挺般配的
I'm really embarrassed about slutting it up with you
那天在深水潭和你调情的事
that day at the swimming hole.
真是不好意思
I'm really not like that, I promise you.
我其实不是那种人,真的
No need to apologize.
不用道歉
Friends? Yeah. Sure.
还算朋友吧,当然
Can I see?
我能看看吗
Uh, no. No. No way.
不,不行
I want to see.
我想看看
Yeah, let's see.
咱们来看看吧
What's Van Gogh got going on?
看看我们的梵高画了些什么
Ok. Yeah. Check it out.
好吧,那就看吧
Ooh. Scary demonwolfthing.
吓人的恶狼
What's this about?
画这些干嘛啊
Just some sketches. You still draw, Tyler?
只是些素描罢了,你还画画吗,泰勒
A little. Not much.
偶尔,不常画
You know, I've got something that I'm actually working on.
不过我确实些作品正在创作
Come on. I'll show you.
过来看看
Yeah. Ok. Sure.
好啊,走吧
I mean, it's nothing special. You need a drink?
没什么特别的, 要喝一杯吗
It's pretty much amateur hour over here.
只是些业余爱好
I've seen your stuff before. It's great.
我以前看过你的作品,很棒的
It's on the desk.
在桌上
I don't really see it anywhere.
我没看到啊
What are those pictures about, huh?
为什么要画那些画
I can't I can't breathe!
我喘不上气了
Answer me. Why?
说,为什么
Why wolf pictures?
为什么画狼
Because...
因为
Because I know.
因为我知道了
You know what?
你知道什么了
You know what, Jeremy?
你知道什么,杰里米
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢, 不客气
Hello, Mason.
你好,梅森
Working hard?
挺卖力的啊
Doing my part.
尽一份力而已
I heard you talked to Stefan.
听说你和斯特凡聊过了
Nice guy.
人不错
Yeah. A lot nicer than me.
是比我好多了
Well, nice is overrated.
"不错"这词算是高抬他了
That's what I thought. Heh.
我也这么想
You have a good day, Damon.
祝你今天愉快,达蒙
Please tell me that you were just bonding.
你刚才最好只是在联络感情
So what's up with this, um, faux drama in your relationship?
那你们假装吵架又是为了什么
What are you talking about? Oh, come on, Stefan.
你在说什么, 拜托,斯特凡
You and Elena don't fight,
你和埃琳娜才不会吵架呢
Especially not over me.
尤其不会在我面前吵
Drop it, Damon.
别管了,达蒙
With pleasure.
巴不得呢
Would you like some lemonade?
想喝点柠檬汁吗
Thank you, sweetie.
谢谢,甜心
what's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Vervain. Vervain.
马鞭草,马鞭草
You ok?
你还好吧
No.
不好
You know, maybe it's for the best.
也许他是出于好意
It's not for the best, Caroline.
才不是好意,卡罗琳
None of this is for the best.
完全不是好意
I'm sorry, ok?
抱歉
I...
我
I don't mean to take it out on you.
我不是故意向你发泄的
You're just being a good friend.
你不过是做朋友该做的而已
No, I'm not.
不,我没有
I'm not being a good friend at all.
我根本不算是好朋友
Is she leaving?
她要走了吗
Where's my mom going?
我妈要去哪
Look, I can't talk here. Just get Jess
我现在什么都不能说,找到杰斯
And meet me down the hill at the entrance,
在山下的入口见
And bring the yes, we need it.
带上,对,我们会用到
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, nothing. I, uh I just have something
没事,我只是有点事
You mean work? I mean, you surprised me.
工作,我很吃惊
You lasted longer than 5 minutes.
你竟然在这坚持了5分钟以上
It's important. It always is.
这很重要,一如既往
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
Something's up.
肯定出事了
I've had worse.
这不算什么
I'm gonna kill him. No, no. Hey.
我要杀了他, 不要,不要
Listen to me. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit!
听我说,坐下
I'm not listening to any more of your give peace a chance crap.
我再也不听你那些和平共处的废话了
He's dead.
他死定了
Ok.
好吧
I don't like it, but he's making threats.
虽然我不想,但他先挑衅的
He could expose us. We need to put him down.
这样很可能会暴露我们,我们得干掉他
All right. Let's do it.
很好,咱们动手吧
Woods. Trash duty. Come on.
树林里,收垃圾,走吧
Where are you going? What's going on?
你要去哪,怎么回事
I need to be able to hear better.
我要听得清楚些
Hear what?
听什么
Something's wrong, Elena.
一定出事了,埃琳娜
Caroline shh.
卡罗琳
Don't look so surprised.
别这么惊讶啊
You knew this was inevitable.
你知道这在所难免
Go ahead. Run.
你先请,跑吧
I'll give you a head start.
让你先跑
Oh, god. What is it?
天啦,怎么了
Stefan and Damon.
是斯特凡和达蒙
What?
什么
Thank you, Mason.
谢谢你,梅森
How do you know about all this?
你怎么知道这些的
My uncle John left this old diary lying around.
我的叔叔约翰遗留下了一本古老的日记
It was written by a crazy Gilbert ancestor
是一个疯狂的吉尔伯特祖先写的
Who wrote about this curse that ran in your family.
他写了你们家族所受到的这个诅咒
A curse about what?
关于什么的诅咒
Werewolves.
狼人
It's crazy, right?
这听起来很疯狂,是吧
But then, Matt was attacked
但是后来马特在满月那天
By a wolf under a full moon,
被一只狼袭击了
And your uncle had just gotten back to town.
而你叔叔那时刚好回到镇上了
It was just it was too weird.
这是不是,有点太奇怪了
Is it true?
这是真的吗
About my uncle?
你是说我叔叔吗
Yeah.
是的
But you you're not?
但是你,你不是
A wolf? I'm sorry, werewolf?
一头狼,哦不对,狼人
No
不是
I mean, not yet.
我是说,还不是
You know? Hell, just
你知道的,见鬼
Just saying that out loud, I sound insane.
我这么说还真是听起来像疯了
I don't think so.
我不觉得
But then again,
话又说回来
I always did believe in the crazy stuff.
我总是很相信这些疯狂的事情
According to my uncle, you have to trigger the curse.
听我叔叔说,诅咒是需要被唤醒的
Somebody has to die at your hands,
必须有人因你而死
like murder, or an accident.
像谋杀,或意外杀害什么的
I basically have to cause death,
我需要致某人于死地
And then, boom, next full moon,
然后在下一个满月
I'm howling on all fours.
我就会变成一只嚎叫的狼
Is that why he came back, to tell you all this?
他回来就是为了告诉你这些吗
Yeah, right. He had to tell me.
是的,他必须得告诉我
I caught him. He's not here for me.
我发现了他的秘密,他不是为我而来的
He's here for this.
是为了这个
Down the stairs to the left.
下楼向左拐
Careful. The wooden bullets and vervain
小心,木子弹和马鞭草
Won't keep them down for long. What is this place?
制不了他们很久,这是什么地方
Old slave quarters from the original Lockwood house.
是洛克伍德老房子里奴隶住的地方
Go on.
继续下去
Thank you, Mason. I appreciate all you've done.
谢谢你,梅森,感激你做的一切
We got it from here.
剩下的交给我们
Hey, you're going to kill them, right?
你要杀了他们,是吗
Yes. That's why you should go.
是的,所以你该离开了
I'm here as the council, not the law.
在这里我代表委员会而不是法律
You can't be a party to this.
你不能参与其中
It's for your own protection.
这是为了保护你
Liz, I don't care about
莉兹,我不在乎
Yes, but I do, and I'm not asking.
但是我在乎,而且我不是在询问你的意见
Goodbye, Mason.
再见,梅森
Hey, just don't take any chances.
不要心存侥幸
What is it? They've been here.
怎么了,他们来过
What?
什么
What are you two doing out here?
你们俩在这干嘛
Have you seen Stefan?
你看到斯特凡了吗
Yeah, Elena, I've seen him.
是的,埃琳娜,我见过他
I've seen Damon, too.
我也见过达蒙了
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
You don't need me for that.
这个你不需要问我
I'll let your friend here sniff 'em out.
你朋友完全嗅得出来
Does your mother know what you are?
你妈妈知道你是什么吗
I'm happy to tell her.
我很情愿告诉她
Don't be stupid.
别蠢了
Necks snap easy around here.
折断她的脖子很容易
I can take you.
我拿得下你
Want to bet?
打赌吗
Yeah, I do.
我打赌
Told you.
早告诉过你
Come on.
快过来
This is how it's going to work.
这样才会起作用
Answer me, and you don't get shot. Understand?
回答我就不会中弹,明白吗
How many of you are there?
你们还有多少人
Liz, please...
莉兹,求你了
How did you fool us?
你是怎么愚弄我们的
How do you walk in the sun?
你怎么能在太阳下出没
I will drag this out painfully.
我会折磨你到你肯说为止
But you're my friend.
但你是我的朋友
Our friendship was a lie.
我们的友谊是个谎言
Answer me, and I'll kill you fast.
回答我,我可以给你个痛苦
What is that?
什么
he's not gonna tell us anything
他是不会说了
kill them both
杀了他们俩
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Caroline, what is it?
卡罗琳,怎么了
My mom. She's killing them.
是我妈妈,她要杀了他们
What?
什么
No, no, no.
别,别,别去
We have to stop her. No, I can't.
我们得去阻止她,不,我不能去
Elena, she's going to find out about me.
埃琳娜,她会发现我的事的
Elena!
埃琳娜
Let's do this. Each with a stake in the heart,
开始吧,将木桩钉在心脏上
Then burn them both.
然后烧了他们
Check it out.
去看看
Elena! What are you doing?
埃琳娜,你在这儿干什么
You can't kill them. I'm not going to let you.
你不能杀了他们,我不会让你这么做的
What was that? Who else is with you?
那是什么,还有谁跟你在一起
What the
什么
Hi, mom.
嗨,妈妈
You need to drink some deputy blood.
你得喝些人血
Oh, no.
不要
I'll be fine.
我会好的
It's going to take a little bit longer.
就是时间要长一点
Damon's right, you know.
达蒙说的没错
If there's ever a time to break your diet
现在正是你需要打断一下饮食习惯的时候
He said he didn't want it, ok?
他说他不想喝,明白吗
This is a most unfortunate situation.
现在的情形可太糟糕了
2 deputies dead.
两个警官副手死了
And you.
还有你
What am I going to do with you?
我该怎么处置你呢
You won't tell anyone, will you?
你不会说出去的,对吧
Mom?
妈妈
Mom? Please!
妈妈,求求你了
Look, I know that we don't get along,
我知道我们关系不太好
and that you hate me,
你也不喜欢我
but I'm your daughter. And you'll do this for me, right?
但我毕竟是你女儿啊,你会为我守口如瓶的,对吗
Mom, please.
求你了妈妈
He will kill you.
他会杀了你的
Then kill me.
那就来吧
No. I can't take this.
不要啊,我接受不了
Kill me now.
快动手吧
But you were going to drag it out so painfully.
可你之前说要好好折磨一下的
No, no, no
不要不要啊
Damon, don't! Damon, please!
达蒙,住手,达蒙,求你了
Relax, guys. No one's killing anybody.
放心吧,各位,没人会死
You're my friend.
我还把你当朋友
We got to clean this up.
我们得收拾一下这个烂摊子
What is it?
这是什么
It's a moonstone. I looked it up online.
月光石,我在网上查了一下
It's a natural rock, but they're supposed to have
这是种天然的石头,但是
all sorts of supernatural legends attached to them.
它们总是和各种神奇的传说联系在一起
Why haven't you given it to him?
你为什么没给他呢
'cause he wants it.
因为他很想要
I'm a dick that way.
我就是爱使坏
It's important to him, for some reason,
貌似这玩意儿对他来说很重要
But I don't trust the guy.
可我信不过那个家伙
So, I'm not just going to hand it to him.
所以我是不会就这么轻易给他的
Found you.
找到你啦
Hey, you guys are missing all the drinking.
嗨,你们俩都不喝酒啊
Oh, um, sorry. Were you two having a moment?
哦,不好意思,你们在谈事情吗
No, we're good.
没啊,没事儿
Hey, hey. What is that?
呀,这是什么啊
It'swhoa. Hey. That's pretty.
这是,喂,小心,好漂亮啊
Mmhmm.
没错
OK. Let's not play with the rock.
各位,别再玩这石头了
Well, come and get it.
那就过来拿啊
Look, I'll play along for a little bit,
听着,我会跟你闹着玩一会儿
but seriously, give it back.
但是说正经的,赶紧给我
Lookie here.
看这里
You snooze, you lose.
一不小心就要输哦
You're lucky you're cute when you're drunk.
你得庆幸你喝醉的时候还不算难看
I want Jeremy to come get it.
我要杰里米上来拿
Give me a break.
省省吧
Sarah, don't be a bad drunk.
萨拉,别耍酒疯了
Jeremy, come upstairs with me.
杰里米,上来陪我吧
See how bad a drunk I can be.
看看我能有多疯
I'm good, thanks.
算了吧,多谢
Seriously, just give it. This isn't funny!
别开玩笑了,给我吧,一点都不好玩
All right. Easy. Hey, that hurts.
松手,喂,好疼啊
Easy there. Just let me let go.
别乱动,让我,放手啊
Sarah! Oh, my God!
萨拉,哦,天啊
Sarah! Sarah!
萨拉,萨拉
She fell! She's not moving!
她失足了,她不动弹了
Oh, my God.
哦,天啊
Fooled you.
被骗了吧
Oh, my God.
哦,天啊
You pushed me down the stairs.
你居然把我推下来
Look, he didn't he didn't mean it, OK?
他不是,他不是故意的,好吧
You got her? Yeah.
你扶稳了,嗯
Hey. Sorry. That took forever.
嗨,抱歉,拖了这么久
I just didn't know how long my mom was going to be here.
我不知道我妈妈得在这里待多久
Damon says it will take 3 days tops
达蒙说,马鞭草的药效最多
for the vervain to leave her system.
持续三天
Maybe even sooner.
可能更快呢
Get some bunny in you?
喝兔血了吗
Yeah, I'm feeling much better. Thank you.
喝了,现在感觉好多了,谢谢
A stomach bug.
胃病
Yeah. It came on fast.
对,来得很快
I'll definitely be out tomorrow...
我明天一定回去
Or longer. I'll text you.
可能会更晚吧,到时候发短信给你
Yeah.
嗯
Good night.
晚安
Thank you.
谢谢了
It's not exactly the ritz, but it's secure.
这里虽然很简陋,但很安全
I brought you good thread count.
我给你拿了上好的厚衣服
And once the vervain's worked its way out of your system,
一旦马鞭草的药效过去了
I will compel you to forget everything,
我会让你忘掉这一切的
and you'll be a free woman.
到时候你就自由了
Keep Caroline away from me, please.
请别让卡罗琳来看我
I don't want to see her.
我不想见她
She's your daughter, Liz.
她是你女儿啊,莉兹
Not anymore.
不再是了
My daughter's gone.
我女儿已经不在了
You have no idea how wrong you are about that.
你不知道你的想法有多么荒唐
Stefan? I think that we should
斯特凡,我觉得我们应该
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
Katherine took a little vervain every day
凯瑟琳每天都服用一些马鞭草
and built up a tolerance to it.
后来就产生了抵抗力了
I could do the same with blood.
在人血的帮助下,我也可以的
I could learn to control myself on it.
我可以学会克制自己
But you can't, Stefan. You don't have to.
但你做不到的,斯特凡,你也用不着这样
I almost died tonight, Elena,
我今天晚上差点儿死了,埃琳娜
Because I was too weak.
因为我太虚弱了
But the last time that you drank human blood
但你上次喝人血的时候
I told you I'd find a way to stop Katherine, didn't I?
我不是告诉过你我会想办法制止凯瑟琳吗
Well, this is the way. This is the only way,
这就是我想到的办法,我只能这么做
because she's stronger than me.
因为她比我强大
And unless that changes,
除非我变得比她更强
I can't protect you.
否则我没办法保护你
Can we talk about this later?
这件事我们以后再说行吗
He can hear us wherever we are
不管我们在哪说,他都能听到
because he drinks this.
因为他喝的是人血
This is this is the only thing that can help me.
只有这样,只有这样才能帮助我
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Or are you pretending to fight?
还是你又在假装和我吵架
Because I can't tell if
因为我看不出来真假
No, this is real.
不,这是真的
No more pretend.
不用再假装
Can I take you home?
我送你回家吧
I can't go home.
我不能回去
Why not?
为什么不
Because I'm scared.
因为我害怕
Why are you scared?
为什么要害怕
Katherine's going to be there,
凯瑟琳会去我家找我的 Why are you scared?
为什么要害怕
Katherine's going to be there,
凯瑟琳会去我家找我的
Caroline, you can talk to me.
卡罗琳,有什么事情尽管和我说 Katherine's going to be there,
凯瑟琳会去我家找我的
and she's going to want me to tell
她会让我告诉她
her everything that happened today.
今天发生的所有事情
She told me I had to spy on you
她让我监视你的一举一动
and report back to her.
然后向她汇报
I know.
我知道
And I've been so mad at you.
而且我因为此事一直都很生气
But then, I tried to put myself in your position
但是后来,我试着站在你的立场去想
so that I could understand
好让我明白
why you would do this to me, and to Stefan,
你为什么要这么对我,对斯特凡
because he's been such a friend to you.
因为他可是为你两肋插刀的朋友
Who did she threaten?
她拿谁威胁你
Matt.
马特
She threatened Matt.
她拿马特威胁我
And I'm so scared of her, Elena.
埃琳娜,我很怕她
I am so scared of her.
我好怕她
And you should be.
这很正常
Caroline, we all should be.
卡罗琳, 我们都怕她
Why is she doing this?
她为什么要这么做
What does she want?
她想要什么
That's the million dollar question.
这就是问题的关键了
Hey, Sheriff. It's Mason Lockwood.
警长,是我,梅森·洛克伍德
I just want to make sure everything went Ok today.
我只是想确认一下今天一切都进展顺利
I didn't see you later, and...
因为后来我没再见到你
Give me a call, will you?
打给我,好吗
Hey.
嘿
I almost killed a girl today.
我今天差点杀了一个女孩
What?
什么
It was an accident. I was being stupid.
是个意外,我当时脑袋锈豆了
She's Ok, though.
但是她没事
But there I was.
但是当时我就在想
You know, just for a moment,
你知道,只是有那么一刻
for a split second, I hoped she'd die.
一瞬间的想法,我竟然希望她死掉
Look, whatever this is inside me,
听着,我不管自己体内有什么基因
I don't want any part of it.
我不想和它有任何牵扯
I don't ever want to feel that way again.
我再也不想要有这种感觉了
I won't.
我不想
I can't.
我也不能
I know.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
没关系
Caroline's sleeping on the couch.
卡罗琳在沙发上睡着了
I heard. And you?
我知道,那你呢
I'm going home.
我要回家
What you did for Caroline's Mom...
没伤害卡罗琳妈妈的那个达蒙
That's the Damon who was my friend.
那才是我的朋友
Hey.
嘿
Stefan didn't drink the people blood,
斯特凡从来不喝人血
if you were curious.
要是你想知道的话
But he needs to.
但是他必须这么做
And deep down, you know that.
你自己心底里也知道
You can come in.
进来吧
Do you really think that you can control it?
你真的觉得自己能控制住
I don't know.
我也不知道
But if I don't try...
但是如果我连试也不试的话
So, a little bit every day?
那每天喝一点吗
Yeah, just a few drops
嗯,每天喝几滴人血
of blood in my system.
补充我体内的能量
I think it's worth trying.
我想这值得一试
So do I.
我也这么想
But I don't want you to do it alone.
但是我不想你一个人承受这一切
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
It's you and me, Stefan.
斯特凡,我们两个要患难与共
Always.
不离不弃
I've been waiting.
我一直在等你呢
Mason?
梅森
What happened?
发生什么事了
Jimmy attacked me.
吉米袭击我
What? why?
什么,为什么
He said that I hit on Marla.
他说我和玛拉有一腿
Why would he think that?
他怎么会这么想
He's dead.
他死了
I killed him.
我杀了他
Everything's going to be ok.
没事,会没事的
Uh. What was that stunt today
今天你对达蒙和斯特凡
that you pulled with Damon and Stefan Salvatore?
玩儿的这是哪一出啊
I thought you'd be happy about that.
我以为你会高兴我这么做呢
I told you to stay away from them.
我告诉过你离他们远点
Why do you even care?
你介意什么
I don't want you to get distracted.
我不想你被别的事分心
I need you to find the moonstone.
我要你帮我找到月光石
You got it.
你拿到了
I got it.
我拿到了 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj02/410820.html |