吸血鬼日记第二季:第8集 吸血鬼始祖出现(在线收听) |
首页 - 手机APP下载 - 资料 - 查词 - 翻译 - 地盘 可可推出小学英语课本点读APP,欢迎下载 Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
过去的一个多世纪,我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险,但我必须要认识她
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
Tell me about your ex, Katherine.
他跟我说了你的前女友,凯瑟琳
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
The Lockwoods are werewolves.
洛克伍德家都是狼人
Tell me what triggers the curse!
告诉我怎么激活诅咒
You have to kill somebody!
你得去杀人
Paralyzed from the waist down.
腰部以下瘫痪
And dead.
接着就挂了
Matt failed. I can't.
马特失败了,我绝不能
Tyler, what's happening?
泰勒,发生什么事了
Get away! Get away! What's happening?!
走开,走开,怎么了
We were stupid, sneaking around, thinking we weren't gonna get caught.
我们太傻,以为偷偷摸摸就不会被发现
But it's over.
但一切都结束了
You need me. Elena's in danger.
你需要我,埃琳娜有危险
She's the doppelganger. She needs to be protected.
她是二重身,她需要被保护
Then I'll protect her.
我会保护她的
Please, Damon.
求你了,达蒙
No!
不要
Where is she?
她在哪里
In the trunk. I did exactly what you said.
后备箱里,我严格照你说的做了
Good. Put her in the back.
很好,把她放到我后备箱里
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Is there anything else?
还有别的吩咐吗
One more thing. Come closer. Please.
还有一个,请过来点
Closer.
再近点
Yo, Elena!
埃琳娜
So, Sarah attacks Tyler, and he pushed her away,
萨拉袭击泰勒,他把她推开
And she tripped, and she fell, and she hit her head.
她没站住,摔倒了,撞到头了
Does Matt remember anything?
马特记得这些吗
Mmm, he thinks he blacked out.
他认为自己晕过去了
Mmm. But I think
但我认为
I think they were both compelled by Katherine.
他俩都被凯瑟琳催眠了
That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident.
所以我才掩护泰勒,说这只是个意外
Yeah, I don't understand that. The guy's a tool.
这我就不明白了,那家伙缺心眼的很
Well, gee, duh.
拜托
Tyle's getting blamed for Sarah's death
泰勒正因为萨拉的死的自责
just opens up questions that he can't answer.
让他的疑问越来越多
And do you really think it's a good idea
让他告诉他妈,他是个狼人
for him to tell his mom he's a werewolf?
你真觉得这是个好主意吗
Well, no.
当然不了
And that werewolf road leads straight to vampire boulevard.
狼人的秘密一旦泄露,吸血鬼也逃不了
I thought I was thinking fast on my feet.
我觉得我反应很迅速
Where's your mom?
你妈在哪
Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley.
带人搜寻艾米·布兰德利呢
They haven't found her body yet.
还没找到她尸体
Oh, teens today and their underage drinking. Tragic.
现在的青少年和他们酗酒的毛病啊,悲剧
Wait. Did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?
等等,你看到泰勒眼睛变黄了吗
More gold with amber highlights.
比亮琥珀色还要闪亮发黄吧
Can he turn into a wolf now?
他现在就能变成狼吗
Only on a full moon,
只有在满月时
but now he has increased strength and who knows what else.
现在他的能量与日俱增,天知道还有什么
I wonder what Mason told him.
我很想知道梅森告诉过他什么
Does he know about us?
他知道我们的事吗
Hey. What'd you tell him?
你告诉他什么了
Nothing, really.
什么都没说,真的
II don't think he knows much of anything.
我觉得他很多事都不知道
He seemed really freaked out, and honestly...
他看上去吓坏了,而且老实说
I felt kinda bad for him.
我挺为他难过的
He's gotta know something.
他会知道的
All right. I'll ask him.
好吧,我去问问他
No, you won't, Caroline.
不行,你不能问,卡罗琳
He cannot know about us.
不能让他知道我们的事
A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.
吸血鬼被狼人咬一口,立马死翘翘
So don't be his friend. Do you understand me?
别当他是朋友,你听懂没
I understand.
我听懂了
I'm late for school.
我上学要迟到了
Right.
好吧
If you want to drop the hint to your mom,
你要是想帮你妈搜寻的话
Aimee's body is at the bottom of the ravine with a cracked spine.
艾米的尸体就在峡谷裂缝最底下
Might save your mom some time.
能给你妈节省点时间
Hey, Jeremy.
嘿,杰里米
Look, Elena's gotta let me know
埃琳娜要是想让我替她掩护的话
if I'm supposed to cover for her.
她一定会事先告诉我的
I mean, Jenna's cool with the two of you,
珍娜不介意你俩的事
but you guys are pushing it.
但你俩进展也太神速了吧
What are you talking about? You and Elena.
你在说什么,你和埃琳娜呀
Look, I'm glad you guys are back together,
我很高兴你俩复合了
But if she's gonna sleep over...Wait, wait.
但如果她要去你那边过夜的话,等等
Hold on a minute. We're not back together.
先打住,我们没复合
Wait. She didn't she didn't stay at your place last night?
等等,她,她昨晚没住你那吗
No. I mean, I saw her at the party, but that was it.
没有啊,我舞会之后再没见过她
She didn't sleep over.
她没住过来
'cause her bed hadn't been slept in,
因为她的床不像是昨晚睡过
And Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway.
洛克伍德夫人也说她的车还在路边呢
Where is she, then?
那她人呢
Please.
求求你
What do you want? Shh.
你想要什么,嘘
Please, I'm hurt. I know.
求求你,我很疼,我知道
Uhh. Just a taste.
只尝一口
Aah! Aah! Trevor!
不要,特雷弗
Control yourself.
控制住自己
Buzz kill.
真是唠叨
What do you want with me?
你把我抓来做什么
My god, you look just like her.
天呐,你长得跟她一模一样
But I'm not. Please, whatever you want
我不是她,求求你,不管你要什么
Be quiet. But I'm not Katherine.
住嘴,我不是凯瑟琳
My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this.
我叫埃琳娜·吉尔伯特,你不必这样做
I know who you are. I said be quiet.
我知道你是谁,说过叫你住嘴
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want you to be quiet.
我想要你住嘴
This has Katherine written all over it.
这件事肯定跟凯瑟琳脱不了关系
Katherine's in the tomb.
凯瑟琳在墓穴里
Trust me. I'm the one that shut her in.
相信我,我亲自把她关进去的
Did you? Did I what, Stefan?
你吗,我怎么了,斯特凡
Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you.
我知道凯瑟琳能控制你
She's in the tomb.
她现在已经被关进墓穴
Period. End of story.
完毕,就此打住
But she did say something to me
不过就在我把她关起来之前
right before I shut her in.
她确实说了一些事
I thought she was lying.
我以为她又在说谎
What did she say?
她说了什么
Elena's in danger.
埃琳娜有危险
What, and you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?
什么,你没有详细问清楚吗
Everything she says is a lie.
她满嘴谎话
How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting off the truth?
我怎么知道,她是不是要说真话
We have to go talk to her.
我们要和她谈谈
No, no. Let me tell you how that's gonna go.
不不,我来告诉你会发生什么
We're gonna go ask her for help.
我们去找她求助
She's gonna negotiate her release,
她会以此为筹码要求把她放了
which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her,
如果那样做,我们就傻到家了
and then she's gonna get out and kill us.
她出来后会把我们全都杀了
That's exactly what she wants. I don't really care.
这正中她的下怀,我不在乎
Bad idea, Stefan.
不是个好主意,斯特凡
It's Elena.
为了埃琳娜
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Hey. How are you doing?
嘿,你好吗
Not good. How's your mom?
不太好,你妈妈好吗
My mom said that she was pretty freaked out
我妈说,因为萨拉的死
about everything that happened with sarah.
她被吓坏了
How did you know?
你怎么知道
What do you mean?
什么意思
About me.
关于我
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Know what? That you were upset?
知道什么,关于你的不安吗
I thought I was doing a good thing by covering for you.
我以为帮你掩护是在做好事
That's not what I'm talking about.
我说的不是那件事
Look, it was an accident.
听着,那只是个意外
Ok? And I've gotta run.
好吧,我要走了
Just please don't blame yourself.
别再自责
How's it go?
怎么样了
Still pass out.
还在昏迷
You didn't touch her, did you?
你没碰她吧
Give me some credit.
要相信我好吧
So you called him?
你打给他了吗
No, Il called one of his contacts. You know how this works.
没有,我联系了他一个线人,你知道这种事该如何处理的
Look, Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?
那以利亚到底收到消息没
They say he got it. Wonderful. And what?
他们说他已经拿到了,很好,然后呢
So, that's it, Trevor.
就那些了,特雷弗
He either got it, or he didn't.
他可能拿到了,也可能没有
We just have to wait.
我们需要等待
Look, it's not too late.
听着,现在还不晚
We can leave her here.
我们可以把她留在这里
We don't have to go through with this.
我们不必冒这个险跟他碰面
I'm sick of running.
我讨厌四处躲避
Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying.
是吗,四处躲避,我们才不会死
Elijah is old school.
以利亚很老派
If he accepts our deal, we're free.
如果他接受交易,我们就自由了
you!
你
There's nothing around here for miles.
方圆几里之内杳无人烟
If you think you're getting out of this house,
如果你认为你能逃出这间屋子
you're tragically wrong. Understand?
你就大错特错了,明白吗
Who's Elijah?
谁是以利亚
He's your worst nightmare.
他是你的噩梦
I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan,
我不能解除墓穴的咒语,斯特凡
even if I wanted to.
就算我想,我也做不到
It took both me and my grams to do it the first time.
上次,我和外婆合力才办到
All right, but I can open the door, though, right?
好,但至少可以打开门吧
I could talk to her?
我想和她谈谈
Yeah, but Damon's right.
是的,但是达蒙是对的
She's not gonna tell you anything,
除非有所回报
not without something in return.
否则她不会张嘴的
I know. But, Bonnie, I have to do something.
我知道,邦妮,但我必须做点什么
I have no idea who has Elena.
我完全没有头绪,是谁抓了埃琳娜
I have no idea where she is.
还有她到底在哪里
What if there was another way to find her?
如果有别的办法能找到她呢
How does this work?
这个怎么操作
I'll use your blood to draw the energy for the tracking spell.
我会用你的血来启动追踪魔咒
You're bloodrelated. It'll make the connection stronger.
你们有血缘关系,咒语会强化你们间的感应
All right, Alaric said we gotta clear out of here
好了,阿拉里克说我们得
within 10 minutes.
在10分钟以内离开
I got weapons. He stocked me up.
他给了我武器
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
There.
那儿
She's there. That's 300 miles away.
她在那儿,离这儿有300英里
No, Bonnie, we need a more exact location than that.
不行,邦妮,我们需要更确切的地址
That's as close as I can get.
这已经是我能做到的最精确的了
We can map it an aerial view.
我们可以查一下鸟瞰图
It'll show us what's around there,
看看那里周围有什么
Help us narrow down the area. Perfect.
这样可以缩小搜索范围,很好
Call me with whatever you find. No, no.
找到什么就给我电话,不,不
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
No, Jeremy, you're not.
不,杰里米,你留下
I'm not gonna just sit here. What if she's hurt, ok?
我不能坐这儿干等,如果她受伤了呢
Or worse? What if she's...
或者更糟,如果她...
She's not. You two go back to your house just in case.
不会的,你俩先回家
I'm gonna call you the minute I find her.
我一找到她就给你们电话
But you can't do this alone.
但你不能一个人去啊
He's not. Let's go.
他不是一个人,我们走吧
You're coming with me?
你跟我一起去
It's Elena.
这可是埃琳娜
Du, What the hell was that? Where did that come from?
老兄,啥情况,这招哪学的啊
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Hi, Tyler. Where you goin'?
泰勒,你去哪儿
Come on, man. Do what we got, play the game.
快点,老兄,我们继续
Hey. Um, are...You ok?
你...还好吧
You lied to me earlier. Why?
你之前对我说谎了,为什么
Look. Tyler...
听着,泰勒
I think that you misunderstood me at the party.
我想,在聚会上你对我有点误解
I get it. It was very traumatic.
我很理解,那很痛苦
You're lying. Nope. But I'm late.
你在说谎,没有,不过我现在赶时间
How did you...
你怎么...
You're stronger than me? Please. That was nothing.
你比我强壮,拜托,这没什么稀奇
Listen, if you know something, you gotta tell me,
听着,如果你知道什么,你得告诉我
Because I can't handle this.
因为我不知道要怎么做
I'm sorry, Tyler,
对不起,泰勒
But I think that you're still in shock over Sarah dying.
我觉得你还无法接受萨拉的死
And it's understandable.
这完全可以理解
Alaric likes his weapons.
阿拉里克喜欢研究他的这些武器
What the hell is that?
啥武器啊
Well, it's a vervain bomb or grenade launch
马鞭草炸弹或者手榴弹
Or something like that. Weird.
或者别的什么类似的东西,真诡异
Hey, how much further is it? About 80 miles.
还有多远,大约80英里
Who do you think took her?
你觉得谁绑架了她
Someone from Katherine's past.
跟凯瑟琳的过去有关的人
She said she was running from someone.
她说过她在躲什么人
Maybe they got the wrong girl.
也许他们抓错人了
Thank you for helping me.
谢谢你帮我
Can we not do the whole roadtrip bonding thing?
咱能不能别搞什么公路谈心
Oh, come on, Damon.
拜托,达蒙
We both know that you being in this car
我们俩都心知肚明
has absolutely nothing to do with me, anyway.
你在这儿绝对不是为了帮我
The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar.
要开始讨论不该说的话题了
Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant.
别扯这些
Let's talk about it.
咱俩聊聊
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好聊的
That's not true. Sure there is.
不对吧,肯定有话说的
Let's get it out. I mean, are you in this car
你就说实话吧,你在这儿
because you want to help your little brother save a girl that he loves,
是为了帮你弟弟救他爱的女孩
Or is it.. is it because you love her, too? Hmm?
还是因为你也爱着她
I mean, come on. Express yourself.
拜托,坦白一点吧
I happen to like roadtrip bonding.
我还挺喜欢公路谈心的
Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in.
你最好闭嘴,斯特凡,我随时可以离开
Nope. See, that's the beauty of it.
不会的,你看,这就是微妙之处
You can't.
你不会走的
Alaric just left with jenna.
阿拉里克和珍娜刚走
He's getting her out of the house for a while
他得带她出去一段时间
so she doesn't ask questions about Elena. Look, I pulled this up
这样她就不会问起埃琳娜了,你看
based on that spot on the map.
从地图上看那个地方
There's nothing for miles except for this old house.
除了这栋老房子,周围几英里什么都没有
Did you send it to Stefan? Yeah.
你发给斯特凡了没,发了
I hate sitting here, waiting like this.
我真讨厌呆在这儿什么都做不了
She's gonna be fine.
她不会有事的
You don't know that.
你也不确定
No, I don't.
是,我不确定
What are you doing?
你干嘛
I have something else I want to try.
我想试试别的办法
I don't get it.
我不明白
I need a candle. Grab Elena's hairbrush.
我需要一个蜡烛,还有埃琳娜的梳子
Ok, yeah.
行,没问题
What's all this stuff for?
要这些东西干嘛
I know it's crazy,
我知道这很疯狂
But I might be able to get her a message.
可我也许能得到她的信息
Bonnie?
邦妮
Bonnie.
邦妮
Bonnie. Bonnie!
邦妮,邦妮
Bonnie.
邦妮
Bonnie!
邦妮
Bonnie! Bonnie!
邦妮,邦妮
Why am I here?
我为什么会在这儿
You keep asking me these questions
你不停地问我这些问题
like I'm gonna answer them.
搞得像我会回答一样
Why won't you?
为什么不回答
That's another one.
又是一个问题
You got me.
你抓住了我
Ok? It's not like I can go anywhere.
对吧,我又逃不走
The least you can do is tell me what you want with me.
起码可以告诉我,你想要我怎样吧
I personally want nothing.
我个人什么也不想要
I'm just a delivery service.
我的任务只是把你转交出去
Delivery to who? Elijah?
交给谁,以利亚吗
Ah heh. 2 points to the eavesdropper.
偷听的还不少
Who is he?
他是谁
Is he a vampire?
是个吸血鬼吗
He's one of the vampires, the originals.
他是吸血鬼祖先中的一个
What do you mean, the originals?
吸血鬼祖先,什么意思
Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores
又是个问题,难道塞尔瓦托兄弟
Been teaching you your vampire history?
没告诉你吸血鬼的历史吗
So, you know Stefan and Damon.
这么说,你认识斯特凡和达蒙了
I know of them. A hundred years back,
我听说过他们,一百多年前
A friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan.
我的一个朋友曾想把斯特凡介绍给我
She said he was one of the good ones.
她说他是个善良的吸血鬼
I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys, though,
虽然我其实更喜欢坏男孩
but I digress.
我偏题了
Who are the originals?
吸血鬼祖先是谁
Trevor and I have been running for 500 years.
特雷弗和我已经逃跑了500年了
We're tired. We want it over.
我们累了,我们想结束这一切
We're using you to negotiate ourselves
我们要用你来谈判
out of an old mess.
以摆脱过去的麻烦
But why me?
但为什么是我
Because you're a Petrova doppelganger.
因为你是佩特洛娃的二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.
是解开咒语的关键
Curse?
咒语
The sun and the moon curse?
关于太阳和月亮的咒语吗
Ohh. You do know your history.
原来你是知道历史的
What do you mean I'm the key?
你说我是关键,是什么意思
The moonstone is what breaks the curse.
月光石才是打破咒语的关键啊
No. The moonstone is what binds the curse.
不是,月光石是用来捆绑咒语的
Sacrifice is what breaks it.
祭品才可以解开咒语
Sacrifice?
祭品
The blood of the doppelganger.
二重身的血
You're the doppelganger.
你就是二重身
Aka, in order to break the curse,
所以,为了解开咒语
You're the one that has to die.
你得死
Mom?
妈妈
What are you doing here? I know.
你在这儿干什么,我知道了
Breaking and entering the sheriff's house?
破门闯进警长的屋子里
That move will win you an award.
你会因此而受罚的
Go ahead. Keep dodging.
继续,继续回避我
Keep changing the subject.
继续扯开话题
But I know.
但我知道
You're just like me. Aren't you?
你跟我一样,是吧
No.
不是
Keep it up, but I'm not buying it.
继续否定,可我不会相信的
I saw how strong you were.
我看过了你有多强壮
I'm not leaving here until you tell me the truth.
不告诉我真相,我是不会离开的
Tyler...
泰勒
You're a werewolf. Say it.
你是个狼人,说出来
What?
什么
Stop lying. I'm not lying.
别撒谎了,我没有撒谎
Say it!
说啊
I'm not a werewolf. Ok?
我不是个狼人,好吧
Tell me more.
再多说点
Captivity has made her pushy, eh?
囚禁弄得她很好奇,是吧
What do you want to know, doppelicious?
你想知道什么,二重身
Who are you running from?
你们在躲谁
The originals.
吸血鬼祖先
Yeah, she said that. What does that mean?
对,她说过了,那是什么意思
The first family
原始家族
The old world Rose and I pissed 'em off. Mmmmm.
旧世界的,罗斯和我把他们惹毛了
Correction I pissed them off.
我更正,是我把他们惹毛了
Rose had my back. And for over half a millennium,
罗斯帮了我,于是在接下来的500多年中
They've wanted us dead.
他们一直想把我们弄死
What did you do?
你们做了什么
He made the same mistake countless others did.
他犯了与无数人一样的错
He trusted Katerina Petrova.
相信了卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
The one and only the first Petrova doppelganger.
唯一,也是第一个佩特洛娃家族的二重身
I helped her escape her fate.
我帮她摆脱了她的命运
And now I've sorry, we've
现在我,对不起,我们
been marked ever since.
从那时起,就被盯上了
Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again.
所以我们不会再犯同样的错误
Here. Drink this.
拿着,喝了它
Thanks.
谢谢
What happened? You scared the hell out of me.
怎么了,你差点没把我吓死
It's nothing.
没事了
It wasn't nothing, Bonnie.
这哪叫没事,邦妮
I've been doing a lot of magic lately.
最近我太经常使用魔法了
It wears me down.
有点精疲力尽
When I'm worn down, I take a nap.
当我累的时候,我会打个盹
You were you were unconscious.
你刚刚,你刚刚都失去知觉了
Witchcraft has its limits.
巫术也有极限
If I push too hard, it pushes back.
如果我使用过度,就会有反作用
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这些的
It's all in here.
书里都写着
It's like a reminder that I'm not invincible.
像警钟提醒着我,我不是万能的
Please...
拜托
Don'tdon't tell anyone.
请,请不要告诉任何人
Why not? Because it's a weakness,
为什么,因为这是我的弱点
And I don't want certain people to know that.
我不希望让有些人知道
By certain people, you mean Damon.
有些人,你指的是达蒙
I mean anyone that could hurt me.
我指的是所有可能伤害我的人
I won't tell anyone, ok? I promise.
我不会告诉任何人的,好吗,我保证
It's hard, you know?
日子很难熬,你知道吗
My grams is gone, and my dad,
我的祖母过世了,还有我父亲
He doesn't want to know about what I am.
他根本不关心我到底是什么
He hasn't since my mom left.
自从我母亲离开后,他就没关心过了
I'm all alone in this.
一直以来,我都是一个人
That's how I feel a lot of the time,
这也是我一直以来的感受
Alone.
孤独
Uh, youyou think that worked?
你,你觉得那有效吗
I have no idea.
我也不知道
We're gettin' close.
我们要到了
Jeremy said there's an access road
杰里米说再走一段路
just past mile marker 6.
到路标六那有个通道
If you want some, just ask.
如果你想喝,可以问我要
I want some.
我想喝
Aw, that's so sweet.
多感人啊
Gonna be all big and strong
变强壮
to save your girl. Well, don't worry.
好去拯救你的女友,别担心
I've got your back. You'll be fine.
我会掩护你的,不会有事的
I'm not joking.
我没开玩笑
I been drinking a little every day,
我每天都喝一点
Slowly increasing my intake
慢慢加量
and building up my strength.
让我变得强壮
Does Elena know you're drinking blood?
埃琳娜知道你喝人血了吗
I've been drinking hers.
我一直在喝她的血
How romantic.
真是浪漫
Since we're roadtrip bonding,
既然我们在路上聊天
Remember the days when all you lived for was blood,
还记得你那段嗜血如命的日子吗
You were the guy who would
你这家伙
rip someone apart just for the fun of it?
会把人撕开来玩
You mean when I was more like you?
你指的是我跟你一样的那段日子吗
Yes, Stefan. Exactly.
是啊,斯特凡,就是那时
Back when you put blood into me
那时你给我喝你的血
so I could be a big, bad vampire.
让我变成了一个邪恶的吸血鬼
Wonder if Elena would be so quick
真好奇埃琳娜会不会这么快
to open her veins to that guy?
就把血给当时的你
By the way, what happened to that guy?
顺便问下,过去的那家伙怎么了
He was a hoot.
过去的他真是有趣
Guess he found something else to live for.
或许他找到了人生目标
He's here.
他来了
This was a mistake.
我们不该这么做
No, I told you I would get us out of this.
不,我告诉过你,我们能安全离开这的
You have to trust me.
你必须相信我
No! He wants me dead, Rose!
不,他要我死,罗斯
He wants her more.
他更想要她
I can't do this. You give her to him,
我不能这么做,你把她交给他
He'll have mercy on you,
他会放过你
But I need to get out of here.
但我得离开这
Hey. What are we?
嘿,我们是什么关系
We're family.
我们是一家人
Forever.
永远都是
You're scared.
你被吓坏了
Stay here with her
和她待在这里
And don't make a sound.
别出声
Rose Marie.
罗斯·玛丽
Is there somewhere we can talk?
这里没有说话的地方吗
Yes.
有
In here.
就在这儿
You hhave to forgive the house.
你得将就点这旧房子
Oh, no. What's a little dirt?
不是吧,就在这么个不堪的角落
I completely understand.
我能够理解你
So tell me,
那么告诉我
What is it that gives you the courage to call me?
什么让你鼓起勇气找我
I wanted my freedom.
我希望得到自由
I'm tired of running.
我厌倦了逃避
You're in a position to grant me that.
而你正好能赋予我自由
I have complete authority to grant pardon
我完全有权力给予宽恕
to you and your little pet.
给你和你那小宠儿
What is his name these days? Trevor.
他叫什么来着,特雷弗
If I so see fit.
我能有什么好处
Katerina Petrova?
卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃
I'm listening.
我听着呢
She didn't burn in the church in 1864.
她并没有在1864年的教堂火灾中丧生
Continue.
继续
She survived.
她幸存下来了
Where is she?
她在哪里
You don't seem surprised by this.
你似乎并未对此感到惊讶
Oh, when you called and
当你联络到我
invited me into this armpit of civilization,
并邀请我来到这么个穷乡僻壤
Which is a mere 3 hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls,
而且还离神秘瀑布镇不到3小时的车程
I surmised it had everything to do with Katerina.
我就推测肯定和卡特琳娜有关系
Do you have her in your possession?
现在她在你手上吗
No.
没有
I have better.
不过我有更好的东西
I have her doppelganger.
我有一个二重身
That's impossible.
那不可能
Her family line ended with her.
她是她们家族最后一条血脉
I know that for a fact.
那是事实
The facts are wrong.
这个事实是错的
Well, show her to me.
把她带给我看看
Elijah, you're a man of honor.
以利亚,你是个值得尊敬的人
You're to be trusted,
也是言而有信的人
But I want to hear you say it again.
不过我还是想再听你在说一遍承诺
You have my word that I will pardon you.
我发誓我会赦免你
Follow me.
跟我来
Human.
你是人类
It's impossible.
这不可能
Hello there.
你好啊
House should be just beyond those trees.
房子应该就在树的后面
Wait. Now, I've got a little more experience
等等,现在我可比你
than you do with this sort of thing.
做这些事多有点经验
So what's your point?
你的重点是
My point is whoever has Elena
我想说抓走埃琳娜的人
is probably who was after Katherine in 1864 and before that.
很可能就是1864年之前在追踪凯瑟琳的人
And?
然后呢
And it puts them at 500 years old and strong.
他们多活了500年,比我们要强壮得多
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定你要这么做吗
Yeah, I'm certain I wanna do it.
是的,我确认我要这么做
'cause we go in that house,
一旦我们进去那屋子
We might not come back out.
可不一定能有命回来
All right. Then I won't come out.
那好啊,我就不出来了
So noble, Stefan.
挺崇高啊,斯特凡
I can't think of a better reason to die.
我想不出更好的死法
But go on and stay here.
不过你继续待在这边
I'll totally understand.
我也完全理解
Well, we have a long journey ahead of us.
我们还有很长的路要走呢
We should be going.
我们该启程了吧
Please, don't let him take me.
求求你,别让他带走我
One last piece of business.
还有一件事要了解
Then we're done.
然后我们就走
I've waited so long for this day, Elijah.
伊利亚,我等待这一天已经很久了
I'm truly very sorry.
我真心地感到抱歉
Oh, no, your apology's not necessary.
没事,你不必道歉
Yes. Yes, it is.
不,很必要
You trusted me with Katerina...
你出于信任将卡特琳娜交给我
And I failed you.
而我却辜负了你
Oh, yes, you are the guilty one,
对啊,是你的错
And Rose aided you
罗斯帮助你
because she was loyal to you.
因为她忠于你
That, I honor.
对此我致以崇高的敬意
Where was your loyalty?
那你对我够忠诚吗
I beg your forgiveness.
我恳求您的原谅
So granted.
我原谅你
You
你
Don't, Rose...
别乱来,罗斯
Now that you are free.
你现在自由了
Come.
跟我来
No, what about the moonstone?
不,那块月光石怎么办
What do you know about the moonstone?
你知道月光石的事吗
I know that you need it,
我知道你需要它
and I know where it is.
也知道它在哪里
Yes.
很好
I can help you get it.
我能帮你找到它
Tell me where it is.
告诉我在哪里
It doesn't work that way.
我不能直接告诉你
Are you negotiating with me?
你是在和我谈条件吗
It's the first I've heard of it.
我第一次听到有人敢和你谈条件
What is this vervain doing around your neck?
你脖子上戴的马鞭草要干什么用
Tell me where the moonstone is.
告诉我月光石在哪里
In the tomb underneath the church ruins.
在教堂遗址的地下墓穴里
What is it doing there?
怎么会在那里
It's with Katherine.
月光石在凯瑟琳手上
Interesting.
真有趣
What is that?
什么声音
I don't know.
我不知道
Who else is in this house?
还有谁在这屋子里
I don't know.
我不知道
Move!
快走
Rose.
罗斯
I don't know who it is.
我不知道是谁
Up here.
在上面
Down here.
在下面
Excuse me.
有人吗
To whom it may concern,
无论你们是谁
you're making a great mistake
要是你们觉得能打败我
if you think that you can beat me.
那真是大错特错了
You can't.
你们打败不了我的
You hear that?
听到了吗
I repeat
我再重复一次
You cannot beat me.
你们打败不了我的
So I want the girl
快把那女孩交出来
on the count of 3,
我数到三
or heads will roll.
不然你们脑袋就保不住了
Do we understand each other?
明白我的意思了吗
I'll come with you.
我会和你走的
Just please don't hurt my friends.
但请不要伤害我的朋友
They just wanted to help me out.
他们只是想来救我
What game are you playing with me?
你到底在和我玩什么把戏
Just let her go.
让她走吧
Hey, come here. Are you hurt? You ok?
快过来,你受伤了吗,没事吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Elena?!
埃琳娜吗
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I'm ok.
我没事
I'm ok.
我没事了
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜在哪里
She's home.
她回家了
And you're here why?
你干嘛不陪着她
Because she wanted to be with Jeremy.
因为她想和杰里米待一会儿
Here.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Listen, uh,
听着
what Rose told Elena about the curse...
罗斯告诉了埃琳娜诅咒的事
I know. We'll keep her safe.
我知道,我们会一起保护她的
You know the only way we're gonna be able to do that is
我们只有互相不再争斗
if we're not fighting each other.
才能一起保护她的安全
We let Katherine come between us.
之前让凯瑟琳离间了我们
We let that happen with Elena,
要是现在为了埃琳娜也这样
we're not gonna be able to protect her.
我们是保护不了她的
Yes, Stefan.
没错,斯特凡
Heard it all before.
但这些我早就听过了
What?
什么事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
About what?
你抱歉什么
For being the guy who made you turn 145 years ago.
145年前是我让你变成吸血鬼的
Enough, Stef. It's late.
够了,斯特,太晚了
We don't need to rehash that.
我们不必重提旧事了
You know what? I've never said it out loud.
你知道吗,我从来没这样说过
I guess I just need to say it,
我只是需要把这些话说出来
and you need to hear it.
你也要听好了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What I did was selfish.
我的所作所为很是自私
I didn't want to be alone.
我不想孤单一人
Guess I just needed my brother.
大概我只是想要哥哥陪着我
You know what? This sounds crazy,
你知道吗,这听起来可能有些荒唐
but alcohol helps.
但喝点酒就会好很多
Or at least it helps me.
至少对我很管用
You know, with all that inside jittery stuff.
神经过度紧张的时候,喝点酒就好了
I'm hot.
我好热
It's like my skin is on fire.
好像身上要烧起来了
Really?
真的吗
I never had any of that.
我从没这样过
Guess wolves are different.
也许狼人不一样吧
At the beginning, I was very, very emotional.
一开始,我的情绪很不稳定
Everything was heightened.
警觉性也变得很强
I have that.
我也是
How can you be a vampire?
你怎么会是吸血鬼
How can you be a werewolf?
你怎么会是狼人
Who else is like you?
还有谁跟你一样
Just me.
就我一个
It's a really long story.
说来话长
We can share another time.
下次再详谈吧
Uh, how many other werewolves are there?
还有多少狼人呢
Just me.
就我一个
And my uncle Mason,
本来还有梅森叔叔
but he left town.
不过他离开小镇了
Look, Tyler...
听着,泰勒
You can't tell anyone, OK?
别跟其他人说,好吗
Not about you, not about me.
别说出我们的秘密
No one will understand.
他们不会理解的
I know.
我明白
I want to tell you about my mom and yours
我想跟你聊聊我们的妈妈
and the founding families and the council,
还有创始家族以及理事会
but I need you to promise me
可你得保证
no one will find out about us.
不让其他人发现我们的真面目
This is life and death, Tyler.
事关生死,泰勒
I have no one else to tell.
我根本无处倾诉
I'm sorry about earlier.
刚才,对不起了
It's just I'm alone with this.
因为,我独自承受着这些
It's gonna happen to me.
事情就要发生了
On the next full moon, I'm gonna turn,
下一个月圆时,我就要变身了
and I won't be able to stop it.
而我却无法控制
I'm scared.
我很怕
Tyler.
泰勒
No, it's all right.
没关系的
Who's there?
谁
I'm not here to hurt you.
我不是来找你麻烦的
Why are you here?
那你来干什么
Lexi once told me that you're one of the good ones.
莱希跟我说过,你也是个好吸血鬼
You knew Lexi?
你认识莱希
Trevor was my best friend.
特雷弗是我的挚友
For 500 years, I have lived with one person,
我和他一起生活了五百年
and he's gone.
现在他却死了
And I don't wanna run anymore,
我也不想再到处逃亡了
because I don't have anybwhere else to run to.
因为我已无处可去
Well, I'm sorry, but I can't help you.
对不起,我帮不了你
I don't need your help,
我不是来找你帮忙
but I think you need mine.
我是来帮你的忙
Elijah may be dead, but this isn't over.
以利亚虽然死了,但事情还没结束
What do you mean it's not over?
这话什么意思
It isn't over.
事情还没结束
The originals, they'll come for her.
吸血鬼祖先还是会来找她
They have to.
必须来找她
They're doing it for him.
他们都是为他效力的
For who?
为谁
Klaus.
克劳斯
Cute PJS.
睡衣很可爱
I'm tired, Damon.
我累了,达蒙
Brought you this.
给你送这个来了
I thought that was gone.
我还以为弄丢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Please give it back.
还给我
I just have to say something.
我有话要跟你说
Why do you have to say it with my necklace?
为什么要拿着我的项链说
Well...
这个
Because what I'm about to say is...
因为我要说的
probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my life.
可能是这辈子最自私的一番话
Damon, don't go there.
达蒙,别说了
No. I just have to say it once.
别,我就说一次
You just need to hear it.
你只要听着
I love you, Elena.
我爱你,埃琳娜
And it's because I love you that...
因为爱你,所以
I can't be selfish with you...
不能这么自私把你据为己有
Why you can't know this.
为什么你都不知道呢
I don't deserve you...
我配不上你
But my brother does.
可我弟弟配得上
God, I wish you didn't have to forget this.
好想把这番话留在你心中
But you do.
可是不行 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj02/410823.html |