吸血鬼日记第二季:第17集 伊泽贝尔救女(在线收听) |
首页 - 手机APP下载 - 资料 - 查词 - 翻译 - 地盘 可可推出小学英语课本点读APP,欢迎下载 登录 | 注册
听力提升
英语听力
听写训练
迷你新闻
经济学人
广播
VOA慢
VOA常
BBC
CNN
NPR
FOX
PBS
口语提升
英语口语
情景会话
背句子
口语秀
能力提升
新概念
背单词
天天练
改作文
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely
吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没
until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power.
直到一位萨满诅咒他们,限制了他们的能力
Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon,
从此以后,狼人只能在满月时变身
and vampires are weakened by the sun.
而吸血鬼不能见日光
The werewolf part of the curse, it's sealed with the moonstone.
狼人的咒语被月光石封印着
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
You're a petrova doppelganger.
因为你是佩特洛娃二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.
是解开诅咒的关键
You know my daughter Elena.
你认识我的女儿埃琳娜
It's getting really easy being you.
装成你真是越来越简单了
I don't want you here.
我不想让你待在这
We all want the same thing, Klaus dead.
我们有共同的目标,杀掉克劳斯
The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?
史上最古老的吸血鬼要来抓我吗
Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus,
以利亚没有武器能杀克劳斯
but he believed that if a witch could channel enough power,
但他相信如果一个巫师能传递足够的力量
they wouldn't need one.
他们就不需要武器了
Like the power you could get from a spot
比如从上百个巫师的
marked with a hundred dead witches.
葬身之地所获取的能量
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
I can't let you leave, ok, not like this.
我不能让你就这样离开
What did you do to my sister?
你对我妹妹做了什么
Jenna keeps asking about Isobel.
珍娜不停地问我关于伊泽贝尔的事情
Isobel is dead.
伊泽贝尔已经死了
Hi. You must be Jenna.
你好,你一定是珍娜吧
I am Elena's mother.
我是埃琳娜的母亲
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
Hello, Elena.
你好,埃琳娜
It's nice to see you again.
再次见到你真好
Again?
再次
So you're the woman who's dating my husband.
你是那个正和我丈夫约会的女人吧
I need to speak to Elena. May I come in?
我得和埃琳娜谈谈,我能进来吗
Nnno. Don't
不行,不要
Don't invite her in.
不要请她进来
I need to talk to you, Elena. No.
我得和你谈谈,埃琳娜,不行
You knew she was still alive?
你知道她还活着
Rick? John?
里克,约翰
Did they know?
他们知道吗
I can explain everything, Jenna.
我可以解释这一切,珍娜
No.
不必了
No. Jenna, please.
不要,珍娜
Jenna, please.
珍娜,请听我解释
No, wait. Jenna, please wait.
等等,珍娜
Jenna, you have to talk to me. I
珍娜,我们必须谈谈
I need to explain what's going on.
我得解释这一切
Jenna, please.
珍娜,拜托了
She just showed up at their front doorstep.
她就突然出现在她们家门口
What's she doing here?
她来这干什么
I don't know. That's what I'm gonna go find out.
我不知道,这正是我想弄清的
I don't think that you should tell her
我不认为你应该告诉她
that I'm here.
我在这里
What? Why?
什么,为什么
It's better if she and John not know
最好不要让她和约翰知道
that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb.
我从古墓里出来后还待在镇上
You're the one in cahoots with them.
你和他们是一伙的
You made a deal with John that almost got me killed.
你和约翰的协议差点要了我的命
I did what I had to to get out of the tomb.
我只是为了要从古墓里出来而已
Now I'm reconsidering my alliance.
现在我打算重新考虑同伙了
What do you know?
你到底知道什么
I know that I want Klaus dead,
我知道我要杀掉克劳斯
which puts me squarely on team you.
这使我不得不和你们一伙
Besides, if you two ever need me
而且如果你们在需要的时候
to swap places with Elena again,
让我装扮成埃琳娜
the less people know that I'm here, the better.
越少人知道我的存在越方便
Think about it, Stefan. Come on. Be smart.
想清楚吧,斯特凡,聪明点
Tell you what. You two, uh...
听着,你们
call Alaric and let him know that his wife's
打电话给阿拉里克,告诉他
just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep.
他老婆刚出现在他女朋友的家门口
Hey. Is she up yet?
她起床了吗
She won't come out of her room.
她把自己关在屋子里
What'd you tell her?
你和她说什么了
Nothing. She won't talk to me.
什么都没说,她不肯和我说话
We're gonna have to fix this, Elena.
埃琳娜,我们得一起解决这麻烦
Jenna.
珍娜
I don't want you here, Rick. You need to go.
里克,我不想看见你,赶快离开
Ok, listen. I can't begin to imagine
听着,我难以想象
what you must be feeling right now.
你现在的心情如何
Rage and betrayal would pretty much cover it.
愤怒和背叛差不多可以形容
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm going to stay on campus.
我去学校住一阵
I have a thesis to write, and I don't want to be in this house.
我有论文要写,不想继续待在这了
Jenna, please just stop.
珍娜,请别这样
Let us explain to you exactly what is going on.
让我们把事情原委好好解释下
Elena, I need you to go to the Lockwoods' today
埃琳娜,你今天得去洛克伍德家
and accept the historical society's check
去接受历史协会给
for your mom's foundation.
你母亲设立的基金会的支票
Ok, but, Jenna, please just
好的,但是珍娜...
I don't have it in me to hear any more lies from you.
我听够了你们的谎言
Jenna, just Let her go.
珍娜,让她走吧
It's better that she's not here,
现在这种种情况
what with everything that's going on.
她不在会好点
But maybe had you been a little more honest with her from the beginning, this
但你从一开始就该对她更诚实些
Sorry,Elena.
埃琳娜,对不起
You know this is your fault, right?
你知道这都是你的错,对吧
Right.
是的
I can't find him anywhere.
我哪儿都找不到他
He's not at home. He's not answering his phone.
他不在家,不接我电话
How could you let him go?
你怎么能就这么让他走了
My mom walked in. He took off.
我妈妈走了进来,于是他就走了
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Did your mom hear anything?
你妈妈听见什么了吗
No. She just thinks we're fighting,
没有,她以为我们只是在吵架
But he knows about me,
但他知道了我的身份
and he's freaking out about Vicki.
然后就为薇姬的事崩溃了
All right. Listen.
好了,听着
You have to find him.
你快去找到他
You have to calm him down.
你必须让他冷静下来
Compel him if you have to.
必要的话,用意念让他冷静
Is he still on the vervain?
他现在还一直服用马鞭草吗
I slip it into his soda when he's at work,
他工作时,我一直把它偷倒进他的汽水里
But I didn't get to last night,so it's out of his system.
但我昨晚没放,所以马鞭草的药效应该过了
He has a catering shift at the Lockwoods' today.
他今天在洛克伍德家的酒席上当班
I'm gonna try there.
我会去那里试试
Call Matt.
呼叫,马特
Calling Matt.
正在呼叫,马特
You reached Matt. Leave a message.
我是马特,请留言
Ah, this is bad.
情况不妙啊
Between Isobel and Jenna and now matt,
先是伊泽贝尔和珍娜,现在又是马特
This is disaster bad. Yeah.
真是糟透了,是啊
Elena,can you come downstairs,please?
埃琳娜, 你能到楼下来吗
I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Heh. I have nothing to say to you.
我没话跟你说
Please. It's important.
拜托了,这很重要
You,too, Stefan.
你也下来,斯特凡
I asked John for a doover.
我让约翰帮我了个小忙
You invited her in?
是你让她进来的吗
She has information about Klaus.
她手上有克劳斯的信息
Please, just listen to her,ok?
你就听她说说吧,好吗
All right. What do you know?
好吧,你都知道些什么
Since I was last here,
自我上次离开以来
I've been doing everything possible to find Klaus.
我用尽一切办法想找到克劳斯
We knew our best chance was to
我们都知道,要是我们在他找到你之前找到他
find him before he could find you.
这是我们最好的机会了
Best chance at what?
最好的什么机会
Keeping Elena alive.
让埃琳娜活下来的机会
You don't get to talk, ok.
你别插嘴,好吗
Not after everything you've done.
看看你都做了些什么好事
Were you able to find Klaus?
你能找到克劳斯吗
No. Nobody knows where he is,
不能,没有人知道他在哪里
But there are these rumors that are flying around
但有一些散播的谣言称
that a doppelganger exists.
有一个二重身出现了
Which means any vampires
也就是说有大把
want to get enviable with Klaus
想在克劳斯面前邀功的吸血鬼
will be lining up to catch you.
排着队想把你献给他
I'm not buying any of this.
你说的话我一句都不信
The last time that you were here,
你上次在这里出现的时候
You made it clear that you didn't give a damn about me.
很清楚地表态,你懒得管我的死活
Now all of a sudden
但现在突然之间
I'm supposed to believe that you want to help?
你又指望我相信,你是好心来帮我的吗
Isobel's been helping all along.
伊泽贝尔一直都在帮你
Klaus has been obsessed with
克劳斯几百年以来沉迷于
finding Katherine for centuries.
搜寻凯瑟琳的踪迹
All it would take was any one of those 1864 tomb vampires
一切皆因1864年那些困于墓穴的吸血鬼
to spread the word around that Katherine was still alive.
不断制造凯瑟琳还活着的言论
And it would bring him straight here to Mystic falls,
他会因为那些言论而来到神秘瀑布镇
where you were bound to be discovered,
你也就必然会被他发现
So we killed them.
所以我们得杀了那些吸血鬼
And almost killed Stefan and Damon in the process. Yeah.
同时也差点让斯特凡和达蒙丧命,对
I have a safe house that I can take you to.
我能带你去一个安全的房子
The deed is in your name.
房契上是你的名字
No vampires can get in without your permission,
没有你的允许,没有吸血鬼能进入
Not even me.
连我也不能
Let me help you.
让我帮帮你吧
You wanna help?
你想帮我吗
Then get the hell out of my house.
那就快给我滚出这个屋子
Yep. Everybody's dead.
真不错,这里的人都死光了
We should pack up the grimoires.
我们应该把魔法书整理打包
They spent years collecting them.
他们花了好几年收藏的
I wanna make sure they're safe.
我必须保证这些书是安全的
You know,we could just get another match and cremate 'em.
我们也可以再找根火柴把他们火化了
Don't be disrespectful.
不要这么无礼
Not to him.
起码别对他这样
Fine. I'll bury him.
好吧,那我埋了他
What exactly are we looking for?
我们到底在找些什么
According to Luka's dad,
洛卡的爸爸说
One of these contains a spell
有一本魔法书里的咒语
that'll let me harness the energy that's left behind
能让我掌握巫师暴毙之后
when a witch dies violently.
留下的魔力
I didn't know you and father witch were so close.
我真不知道你和洛爸爸这么亲近
We weren't.
我们不亲近
But when he gave me my powers back,
但他把我的魔力还回来的时候
he gave me a message.
他向我传达了一条讯息
If I can find the spot in town,
如果我能找到城里
Where the old Salem witches were burned,
塞勒姆家族埋葬的地方
I can harness their energy to use when I need it.
我可以在需要时获取他们的魔力
Great.
真好
We'll have to put that on our list of things to do today.
我们要把这事放在今天的行程表里
Harness ancient deadwitch power.
"获取古代巫师的魔力之行"
You know where the witches were burned?
你知道那些巫师埋在哪里吗
Did I forget to mention that?
我难道忘了说吗
Are we gonna have to read through
我们是不是要读完每一本书
every one of these books till we find the right spell?
直到找到写着咒语的那本
Not exactly.
那倒不必
It's this one.
就是这本
Great. Grab the rest.
很好,把其它的也带上
Let's go.
我们走
Merci,mon cherie.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Nice house.
房子不错啊
Nicest foreclosure in town.
全镇最好的止赎房(指因无力偿还贷款被没收的房屋,没有主人)
Come here.
过来
It's good to see you, Katherine.
很高兴见到你,凯瑟琳
I hear you've been busy.
我听说你很忙啊
Yes,I have.
是啊
I've been busy making a deal with Klaus
为了救你,我和克莱斯
to save your life.
达成了一笔交易
Here.
在这
A vintner I knew in Avignon.
我在阿维尼翁认识的一个酒商的
He's tasty.
他的血真美味
So what was with the surprise visit to the Gilbert house?
吉尔伯特家的惊喜之旅是怎么回事
John told me Rick was dating auntie vanilla.
约翰说里克在和平凡的姨妈约会
I got jealous.
我吃醋了
You have obviously got John wrapped around your finger.
你可真是把约翰收得服服帖帖
If he invited you in the house.
他都把你请进他家了
He thinks I'm helping him protect Elena,
他以为我会帮他保护埃琳娜
So he's been very useful in keeping me informed
所以有了他这个耳目,我就可以
on everything that's been going on.
时刻掌握事情的进展
So tell me what you know.
你都掌握了什么信息
You were right. I couldn't get anywhere near Klaus,
你说得对,我根本接近不了克劳斯
But I found my way to someone in his trusted circle.
但我设法找到了一个他信任的人
One of his witches.
一个他的巫师
Klaus and his witches.
克劳斯和他的巫师
He said that Klaus is willing to grant you your freedom,
他说如果我们交出月光石和二重身
if we deliver the moonstone and the doppelganger.
克劳斯就会赐予你自由
I can get the moonstone. No, Katherine,
我能拿到月光石,你不会的,凯瑟琳
you'd be betraying your Salvatore boys again.
你又要背叛你的萨尔瓦托兄弟了
I was more than willing to play it their way if I had to,
不得已的话,我其实更愿意站到他们那边
but they're floundering.
但他们势单力薄
Their witch has lost her powers,
他们的女巫失去了魔力
and they've used their only weapon to kill Elijah.
唯一的一把武器也用来杀以利亚了
If I stick with them,I'm dead.
站在他们那一边,我就死定了
You showing up change everything.
你的出现彻底改变了一切
Do you really think that Isobel's telling the truth
你们觉得伊泽贝尔说的是实话吗
that word's gotten out about the doppelganger?
二重身的消息真的被传出去了
Look,I don't trust a word that she says,
她说的每个字我都不信
but I think we'd be stupid to ignore the warning.
但最好不要无视她的警告
You should just stay here.
你应该乖乖呆在这里
It's better for us to keep an eye on you.
我们在身边照顾你会安全些
What,in the house that any vampire can enter? No.
拜托,一栋房子吸血鬼进出自由的房子吗,不行
Her house is safer.
她的房子更安全
Well,then we'll stay there.
那我们就都过去
So is that the plan?
这就是你们的计划吗
Neither of you will let me out of your sight again?
不再让我脱离你们的视线
Let me know when you come up with a better one.
那你还有更好的办法吗
Fine. Then one of you two bodyguards
好,那你们其中一个保镖
is gonna have to come with me to the Lockwood luncheon.
得陪我去洛克伍德家的午宴
That'd be me.
我来
Not me. I have witch stuff
我不去,我和邦妮
to attend to with Bonnie.
要处理巫师的事情
Does that mean that you're taking her to the
你是说你要带她去
Don't get quiet on my account.
别在我面前遮遮掩掩的
If you have a plan
如果你们有办法
to combat the impending vampire doom,
解决即将爆发的吸血鬼大灾难
Please do tell.
请告诉我
Seriously,what is the plan
说真的,有什么办法
to get us out of this mess?
能解决我们的问题
I delivered you a moonstone,
我把月光石
a werewolf,and the dagger to lure and kill Klaus,
狼人,和诱杀克劳斯的匕首都带给了你们
And right now all you have is a moonstone.
可现在你们只剩一块月光石
Or so you tell me.
还是连月光石都没有
No,we have it. Where is it?
我们有,在哪
It's in a very safe place.
在一个很安全的地方
I've been honest with you. Time to return the favor.
我对你们坦诚相待,是时候还我个人情了
Let me be honest with you. Don't mistake the fact
那我也实话告诉你,别以为
that we haven't set you on fire in your sleep for trust.
我们没有趁你睡着时烧死你就是信任你
Fine.
好吧
Be that way.
动手啊
The marshal hasn't been able to figure out
消防队长还无法确认
what caused the fire at the scene,
现场为何起火
But he did find blood
但他发现了血迹
No body,just blood.
没有尸体,只有血迹
You think vampires were involved?
你觉得这和吸血鬼有关
I'm staring to assume the answer to that
我开始觉得这种事情都和吸血鬼
is always a yes.
脱不了关系
Mrs. Lockwood, have you seen Matt?
洛克伍德夫人,你见过马特吗
I thought he was working a catering shift at today's brunch.
我记得今天早午餐时间是他当值
No,I haven't, honey. Sorry.
没有,亲爱的,抱歉
But if you see him,
不过如果你见到他
could you ask if he's heard from Tyler?
能不能跟他打听一下泰勒的消息
Yeah,of course.
好的,没问题
Still no word from him?
他还是杳无音信吗
No. The note he left said
是啊,他留下纸条说
he needed time to figure some things out,
需要时间来弄清一些事情
But I wish I knew where he was.
但我还是想知道他的下落
Excuse me.
不好意思
Any luck finding Matt?
找到马特了吗
None. What if he tells somebody?
没呢,他把事情告诉别人怎么办
What if he tells everybody?
要是他把这事公诸于众,该怎么办
No,we just gotta find him
不会的,我们只要找到他
and make sure that doesn't happen.
并且确保他不说出来,就没事了
Do you have any idea where he would be?
你知道他会去哪儿吗
I wish I did,
我倒是希望自己知道
but he wasn't really one to run.
但是他不是那种临阵逃脱的人
You know, this wasn't how it was supposed to happen.
事情不该是这样的
You know, I was supposed to tell him at the right moment
我应该在合适的时间
in the right way, and he was supposed
恰到好处地告诉他
to be ok with it because he loves me.
他也会因为爱我而接受这件事
We'll help you find him.
我们会帮你找到他的
I just have to accept this thing for Jenna.
我得先让珍娜接受这件事
All right. Well, call me when you're done,
好吧,你们搞定以后给我打电话吧
and I'll be out looking for him.
我在外面找他
Maybe he'll come around.
也许他会回来的
You did.
像你当初一样
Is this the spot Emily Bennett was killed, too?
这里也是艾米莉·贝内特被杀的地方吗
Founders thought it was poetic.
创始者们认为这样很有诗意
Burning her where the other witches burned.
在其他巫师被焚烧的地方烧死她
How do you know where the witches were burned?
你怎么知道巫师是在这儿被焚烧的
'cause I tried to save her.
因为我当时想救她
Emily was just my key to getting Katherine back
在我知道凯瑟琳原来是个阴险的小贱人之前
before I knew what a nasty little bitch Katherine was.
艾米莉是我救回她的关键
You're sure it's the right place?
你确定是这儿吗
Whatever witchy prank you're playing, don't.
不管你在搞什么把戏,还是免了吧
It's not funny.
这可不好玩
I'm not doing anything.
我什么都没做
I can't move.
我动不了了
Oh,my ring's not working.
我的日光戒不管用了
Do something.
帮帮我
I don't think the witches like you being here.
我觉得巫师们不希望你出现在这里
I guess this is the right place.
我猜咱们是来对地方了
I'm gonna go wait outside.
我还是在外面等吧
Hi, Rick.
嗨,里克
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Just cleaning up some loose ends.
只是想完成一些未了的事
Yeah, we don't have any loose ends.
咱俩没什么未了的事了
You may not. I do.
也许你没有,但是我有
I need to apologize to you.
我得跟你道歉
It's a little late for that.
我看为时已晚了
No, not for what I've done in the past.
不是为我过去做的那些事
We're beyond that.
过去的就过去了
Although I am sorry for outing you to your girlfriend.
我很抱歉拆散了你和你的女朋友
That was pitty of me.
我很抱歉
Look,whatever jackup vampire amends
听着,不管你又在耍什么
that you're trying to make with me right now, I'm not interested.
重修旧好的吸血鬼把戏,我都没兴趣
Of course not, because I compelled you to let me go.
不是这样的,因为是我意念控制你让我走的
I realize that I don't wanna do what I have to do
我意识到如果不让你知道我有多爱你
without you knowing how much I loved you.
我实在没法对你做出我必须要做的事
And I did.
我曾经真的爱你
I loved you so much.
非常地爱你
He's all yours.
交给你了
Wanna hurry it up in there?
你们能快点吗
Screw you, too, Emily.
去你的,艾米莉
You know, you're on your own in there.
里面就交给你们了
Can you hand me the grimoire?
能把魔法书递给我吗
Look,are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
Are you worried about me?
你在担心我吗
Yeah,of course I am.
当然了
I'm sure.
我确定
What is that?
那是什么
Spirits of the witches who died here,
在这里逝去的巫师灵魂
I can feel them.
我能感觉到他们
All right. What are they saying?
好吧,他们在说什么
I can'tcan't tell.
很难说
Ah, great.
好吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Here.
这里
This is it.
就是这里
Help me set the candles.
帮我摆好蜡烛
What the hell are they saying?
他们到底在说什么
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
They're ready.
他们准备好了
And here to accept the donation
获得米兰达·索莫斯·吉尔伯特
to the Miranda Sommers Gilbert scholarship fund
奖学金的是
is Elena Gilbert.
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I'm creating a distraction.
我是来声东击西的
The historical society was my mom's baby.
这个历史协会就像是我妈妈的孩子
She considered all of you family
她一直把大家当做是自己的家人
and would be honored and touched by this gift.
获此殊荣她会深受感动,荣幸万分的
What's going on? Is he all right?
发生什么事了,他还好吗
Nice dress.
裙子很漂亮啊
Mind if I borrow it?
不介意我借用一下吧
Please, let the sheriff do her job.
请让一下,让警官来处理
Uh, he'she's bleeding. Is he ok?
他在流血,他还好吗
Yeah, I got it. I got it.
我来吧,没事的
You know what? Let's all back off.
请大家都往后退一退
All right? He just needs some air. Everything's fine.
好吗,他需要透透气,没事的
Elena.
埃琳娜
You ok?
你还好吧
I'm calling Damon.
我在给达蒙打电话
Let's get out of here. Come on.
我们得离开这里,走吧
It's Isobel, Damon. It's gotta be.
是伊泽贝尔,达蒙,肯定是
Tell him he needs to get over here and deal with John's body.
告诉他赶紧过来处理约翰的尸体
You've got some serious explaining to do to the council
你得向委员会认真解释一下
about John being not so dead.
约翰起死回生的事情
Where the hell is she? Huh?
她到底在哪里
I'm sorry, Stef, but I can't have you following me.
我很抱歉,斯特凡,但我不能让你跟着
Oh, god.
天呐
Bonnie?
邦妮
You're scaring me.
你吓到我了
Bonnie!
邦妮
You ok?
你没事吧
I did it.
我做到了
It's ok.
没事了
I'm sorry for the scare.
我对此感到很抱歉
It was just a bad fall.
这是个不幸的坠落事件
Paramedics are on their way.
救护人员已经在路上了
How is he?
他怎么样
He's dead.
他死了
He'll be fine in a couple hours.
他过几个小时就会没事了
What are you talking about? Damon, he's dead.
你在说什么,达蒙,他死了
Here's the thing.
有那么回事
John's ring, it's an old Gilbert family heirloom
约翰的戒指,是吉尔伯特家族的传家宝
that protects its owner from death
它可以通过一种超自然的力量
by a supernatural entity.
让戴着它的人有不死之身
But he's not breathing. He has no pulse.
但是他没有呼吸,没有脉搏
He will be. Trust me.
他会活过来的,相信我
We're gonna need a cover story
现在我们得编个故事
Epileptic fit, alcohol binge,
癫痫发作,酗酒
banana peel, whatever works.
踩到了香蕉皮,或者什么
But right now I just have to get him out of here.
但是现在我得把他从这儿带走
Yeah.
是的
It's a false alarm at the Lockwoods'.
是洛克伍德的误报警
Ok. Good. Thanks.
好的,很好,谢谢
Sheriff Forbes.
福布斯警长
Matt, what's wrong?
马特,什么事
I wanna see Vicki's file.
我想看看薇姬的档案
What? My sister.
什么,我的妹妹
I want to see her file.
我想看她的档案
I want to see how you covered up
我想看看你是怎么掩盖
that she was killed by a vampire.
她被吸血鬼杀死的事实的
Matt, you need to calm down. You're upset.
马特,你需要冷静,你很激动
You don't know what are you talking. Don't lie to me.
你不知道你在说什么,别想骗我
Matt, you need to calm down now.
马特,你现在需要冷静
Stefan? How'd I beat you and Elena home?
斯特凡,我怎么没在家见到你和埃琳娜
What?
什么
No, no.
不,不
Are we good to go?
你可以走了吗
I'm at your house, but we have to hurry.
我在你家,但我们得赶紧了
Damon knows your lodging tricks.
达蒙知道你选住所的伎俩
It will take him all of 20 minutes to find out where you're staying.
他不要二十分钟就会找到你在哪了
We'll be long gone before that.
我们会赶在他前面的
Good. How far are you?
很好,你走多远了
I'm sorry, Katherine.
我很抱歉,凯瑟琳
I had to do what I was told.
我不得听他的指示
He wanted the moonstone, and he wanted you.
他想要月光石,他也想要你
He?
他
He who?
他是谁
Hey, Matt, if you're listening to this,
马特,如果你在听
that means you've listened to the last 25 messages I've left you,
那就说明你已经听了我给你的25条留言
which all say the same thing, so...
重复说着同一件事情,所以
call me.
打电话给我
You're here.
你在这里
Your mom brought me here.
你的妈妈把我带到这里的
My mom?
我的妈妈
I accused her of covering up Vicki's death,
我谴责她掩盖薇姬死的真相
and she threatened to arrest me.
她威胁说要逮捕我
Did you tell her anything else?
你告诉她什么事了吗
Nothing about you.
没说跟你有关的
I got the feeling she wasn't gonna believe anything I said,
我知道她不会相信我说的任何事
so I shut up.
所以我闭嘴了
Then she brought me here to cool down,
然后她就把我带到这里来平静下来
and then she got called away.
接着她接了个电话就走了
Matt...
马特
Why'd you stick around if you're still scared of me?
如果你怕我,为什么还留在这里
Because I need to know more
因为我想知道更多
about vicki,
关于薇姬
about you,
关于你的事
I'll tell you anything you wanna know.
我会告诉你你想知道的一切
All right, well, there has to be something in the grimoire to help us translate that chant.
好了,魔法书里肯定有帮助我们翻译圣歌的东西
It was just a warning.
那只是一个警告
Heh. What kind of warning?
什么警告
It's not important.
那不重要
Uh, like, it is important to me, ok?
但对我来说很重要
It's a lot of power to have access to.
那是股强大的可利用的力量
They're just telling me to be careful with it.
他们只是告诉我要小心运用
Well, exactly how much power
从100个已故的巫师那里
can you draw from a hundred dead witches?
你能获得多少魔力
Bonnie.
邦妮
The answer to your question is a lot.
答案就是,能获得很多
Think this is the house?
这就是那栋房子吗
Better be. It's the nicest foreclosure in town.
最好是,这是镇上银行收走的最好的房子了
Swear to god if she's not here
我发誓要是她不在这儿的话
Don't be such a pessimist.
别这么悲观
I got upstairs.
我上楼看看
This is Isobel's stuff.
这是伊泽贝尔的东西
It's definitely the right place.
找的就是这里
Where are they?
他们人呢
I don't know, Stefan.
我不知道,斯特凡
Just because you can't be compelled
你不能被催眠不代表
doesn't mean I can't force you to come with me.
我没办法让你跟我走
So is that what happened?
那你是被催眠的喽
You were compelled
你受到了意识强迫
To betray katherine?
被迫背叛了凯瑟琳
If I was, I couldn't tell you.
要是那样的话,我就不会告诉你了
So you lied.
这么说,是你说谎了
You did find Klaus, didn't you?
你找到克劳斯了,对吧
He knows where I am now.
他知道我现在在哪里
Are you taking me to him?
你是要带我去见他吗
What is this?
这是什么
My parents,
我的父母
your grandparents,
你的外公外婆
they put it here when it became clear
当他们确信警方无法找到我尸体的时候
that the police weren't gonna find my body.
他们立了这块碑
They visit every week, and they bring flowers,
他们每周都来,来的时候还带着花
even though there's no one buried here.
即使没人埋在这里
The Isobel they knew is dead.
他们所熟悉的伊泽贝尔已经死了
So maybe there's a part of
也许我有一部分是被埋在这了
me that's buried here, thethe human part,
那个属于人类的我
the part that I abandoned
当我选择成为一个吸血鬼时
when Iwhen I choose to become a vampire,
被我自己抛弃的我
the part that used to dream
那个整天梦想着有一天
about the day that she'd know her daughter.
能和女儿相认的我
What?
你说什么
And instead you got to meet the other part...
而你要见到的是另一个我
The part that would betray her own flesh and blood.
那个背叛了自己亲身骨肉的我
I have katherine and the moonstone.
凯瑟琳和月光石都到手了
Is the doppelganger safe?
二重身现在安全了吗
Yes.
是的
Then let her go.
放她走
Let her go?
放她走
Klaus has everything he needs for now.
克劳斯现阶段想要的东西都得到了
Your part is finished.
你的任务完成了
You'll do what you are compelled to do.
现在你该做那件强迫你做的事了
I'm done?
我的任务完成了
You're done.
没错
Who was that?
谁打的电话
I'm so sorry, Elena...
对不起,埃琳娜
That I was such a disappointment to you.
我让你失望了
So after I hurt you in the woods,
那次在小树林里弄伤你之后
I made you forget,
我让你忘记了这件事
And I promised myself I would stay away from you,
我向自己保证要远离你
but II couldn't...
但我,我不能
'cause I love you.
因为我爱你
I do. I love you, Matt, so much.
我爱你,马特,很爱你
God, I'm so sorry about what happened to Vicki.
对于薇姬的事我很抱歉
And I really wish you'd say something.
我真的希望你能说句话
I'm all alone.
现在只剩我一个人了
No, you're not.
不,你不是
My mom doesn't care,
我妈妈不管我死活
my sister's dead,
我妹妹也死了
and all of my friends are liars,
我的朋友们都是骗子
and you're a
而你又是个
I'm still me. I'm still me.
我还是我啊,我还是我
It's just I'm just a little bit
我只是有点
Don't. No. This is too much.
别,不要,一下子发生太多事了
All of this is just too much.
发生太多事了
I don't want to know this.
我不想知道这些
Tell me what I can do.
告诉我,我能做点什么
Tell me what I can do. I
告诉我我能做点什么,我
I want to help you.
我想帮你
You can make me forget.
你可以让我忘记这一切
You've done it to me before.
你以前不就这样做过吗
I don'tI don't think that that's
我觉得,我觉得那不是
Please make me forget, Caroline.
求你让我忘记一切吧,卡罗琳
I don't wanna look at you
我不想在看着你的时候
and see what I'm seeing right now.
看到我现在看到的一切
But maybe after
但也许以后
Just make me forget, Caroline!
让我忘记一切,卡罗琳
Ok.
好吧
Ok, Matt.
好,马特
Is that Isobel's?
那是伊泽贝尔的吗
I never thought I would feel bad about her being dead, and yet...
我从没想过她死了我会难过,但
She was your mother.
她毕竟是你妈妈
Why did they let me go?
他们为什么放我走
Well, anything John told Isobel,
约翰告诉伊泽贝尔的每一件事
We have to assume that Klaus knows, right?
我们必须假设克劳斯知道
So he knows that you're not gonna turn yourself into a vampire.
他知道你不会把自己主动交给一个吸血鬼
He knows that you have us keeping you safe.
他知道我们在保护你
He knows I'm not gonna run.
他清楚我不会逃跑
Which is why we need to take some precautions,
所以我们要提前做好准备
'cause we got played,
因为我们被耍了
All of us.
所有人都是
What's this?
这是什么
It's the deed to our house.
我们房子的房契
It's in Zach's name.
房主是扎克
As soon as you sign it, it'll be in your name.
签名后,你就是房主了
You're giving me your house?
你们要把你们的房子给我吗
Isobel had the right idea with the safe house.
伊泽贝尔说的安全屋是个好主意
You'll just stay here till it's all over.
事情解决前你就待在这儿
That way, you can control who gets invited and who doesn't.
这样你就可以控制谁可以进入房子
Although I'll be super pissed if you lock me out.
如果你把我拒之门外,我可会超级不爽的
I swear I had no idea what she was gonna do.
我发誓我不知道她会这么做
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
真的对不起
Damon, let him go.
达蒙,放了他
He and I need to talk.
我和他要谈谈
I told you to not worry about that.
跟你说了不用担心
A warning that's all you felt like telling me?
就是一个警告,你就准备告诉我这些吗
This is some kind of warning, Bonnie.
邦妮,这才是警告
It says if you use too much of your powers at once,
上面说如果一次性使用过多力量
It'll kill you.
你会死的
How much would it take to kill an original?
杀死一个吸血鬼远祖需要多少力量
All of it.
需要全部力量
No.
不
I'm not gonna let you do that.
我不会让你这么做的
Jeremy, do you think I was born with these powers
杰里米,你觉得我与生俱来的能力
So I could float feathers and blow out candles?
就是为了飘叶灭火吗
There's a reason I was called to do this.
这是命中注定的使命
No one's called to get themselves killed.
没有人命中注定就是去死
Plus Elena's not gonna let you die for her.
而且伊琳娜也不让你为她而死
That's why you're not gonna tell her.
所以你不可以让她知道这事
Do you even understand what you're saying right now?
你知道你现在在说什么吗
It's not just for Elena, Jeremy.
杰里米,这不仅是为了埃琳娜
It's for you.
是为了你
It's for everyone.
为了所有人
If I am the only one who can put an end to this,
如果我是唯一可以结束这一切的人
Then it'll be my decision, no one else's.
那么这是我自己的选择,与别人无关
Mine.
我自己的选择
I did it.
成功了
I drank that vervain stuff.
我喝了马鞭草
I went over there, and I got her to tell me everything.
去见她,让她把所有事情都告诉我了
Then I asked her to take it away.
然后我让她消除我的记忆
Thank you, Matt.
谢谢你,马特
I know this isn't easy, but...
我知道这么做不容易,但是...
I'm glad you told me what happened last night.
很高兴你跟我说了昨晚发生的事
I want you to tell me everything she said.
我希望你把她跟你说的都讲给我听
I feel like she died.
我感觉她已经死了
She did.
她已经死了
I always knew that she and Katherine were close,
我一直知道她和凯瑟琳关系密切
but I never realized that Isobel and her were working against me.
但我从没察觉到伊泽贝尔和她在合伙算计我
Two of the world's most uncaring and selfish vampires,
两个世界上最冷漠自私的吸血鬼
and yet they were genuinely friends.
竟然成了真诚的朋友
If that's what you thought of her,
如果你觉得她是那样的人
Why did you ever put your trust in her at all?
为什么还会那么相信她
Because I was there when she gave birth to you, Elena.
因为她生你的时候,我在她身边,埃琳娜
I saw how heartbroken she was to give you up.
我看见她送走你时的悲痛欲绝
And because she was the first girl I ever loved,
而且还因为她是我第一个爱的女人
and when she said she'd help keep you safe...
所以当她说会帮忙保护你
I believed her.
我就相信她了
At this point, I will do whatever you want me to do.
现在,我可以做你希望的任何事情
If you feel safer with me not around,
如果你觉得我在身边不安全
Then I'll go.
我可以离开
You screw up everything, John.
你毁了一切,约翰
Everything you touch just falls apart.
凡是与你有关的事情都走向了衰败
But you're the only parent I have left.
但我的父母只剩下你了
So maybe I can learn not to hate you.
也许我会试着不去恨你
Ok.
好的
Hey, Bonnie said the spell worked.
邦妮告诉我咒语有效
She's locked and loaded.
她已经完全准备好了
At least something went right today.
至少今天还有个好消息
Katherine has no idea that bonnie got her powers back.
凯瑟琳还不知道邦妮已经恢复能力了
And Isobel had no idea
而且伊泽贝尔也不知道
what you and Jeremy took Bonnie to do today.
你带杰里米和邦妮今天去做什么了
We're the only ones who know.
这事只有我们俩知道
That literally makes Bonnie our secret weapon.
这么说邦妮就是我们的秘密武器
Alaric?
阿拉里克
Zdravei, Katerina.
你好(匈牙利语)卡特琳娜
I have missed you.
我一直思念你呢
Klaus.
你是克劳斯 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj02/410832.html |