吸血鬼日记第四季:第11集 无法掩藏的猎人天性(在线收听

   My name is Elena Gilbert, and I'm a vampire. 我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特,我是吸血鬼

  I'm learning how to survive, but there are complications. 我在学习如何生存,但情况有些复杂
  I know that I'm sired to you, Damon. 我知道我对你认祖归忠了,达蒙
  You know what would make me happy? 你知道什么会让我开心吗
  That what you actually felt for me was real. 就是你对我的感情是真的
  How together are they? 他们有多亲密
  But there's hope now. 但现在有了希望
  Tell him what the hunter told you 告诉他那猎人怎么说的
  the tattoo leads to. 纹身究竟指向什么
  He said there was a cure. 他说有个治愈方法
  And we're not the only ones who want it... 想找到治愈方法的不只是我们
  I want to ram it down Niklaus' throat. 我想把它塞进尼克劳斯的喉咙
  But uncovering it comes with a price. 但要想找到,需要付出代价
  What do you know about Silas? 关于赛拉斯,你都知道什么
  He's the world's first immortal being, 他是世界上第一个长生不死之人
  who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure. 恰巧和治愈方法一同被封印了
  You said it yourself, right? 这是你自己说的,不是吗
  Whoever finds the cure first gets to decide 谁先找到治愈方法
  what to do with it. 就能决定拿它怎么办
  So what do you say, partners? 怎么样,要和我合伙吗
  The race for the cure has begun, 寻找治愈方法之战拉开帷幕
  but how far will we have to go to find it? 但我们要付出多少才能找到
  I was beginning to worry you boys wouldn't find the place. 我都要开始担心,你们找不到地方了
  Did you kill all these people? 你杀了这些人吗
  Killing them is your job. 杀了他们是你的事
  No way. I'm not doing it. 不行,我绝不能这么做
  What makes you think you have a choice? 你以为自己还有选择的权利吗
  You have to kill vampires to complete the hunter's mark. 要想完成猎人纹身你就得杀吸血鬼
  Mark equals cure. 纹身等于治愈方法
  You're in a bar full of almost vampires, 这间酒吧中,几乎全是新生吸血鬼
  so get your hunt on. 开始猎杀吧
  Screw you. You said I wouldn't have to kill 你去死,你说过的,我不用杀
  any innocent people. 任何无辜之人
  Jeremy, they're not people. 杰里米,他们已经不是人了
  Enough! Have at it, or else. 够了,动手,要么等死
  I don't take orders from you, dick. 我不会听命于你的,混蛋
  Hunters can't be compelled. 你不能控制猎人
  You're right. I can't compel you, 你说得对,我控制不了你
  but if your conscience is getting in the way, 但如果你被良心所累
  then allow me to make this easy for you 那就只能让我给你帮忙了
  because I can compel them. 因为我能控制他们
  I'm gonna give you a twominute head start. 给你两分钟准备时间
  Then I'm gonna send every vampire in here after you. 然后我会让所有吸血鬼随你而去
  You kill them, or they kill your friend...Matt. 你如果不杀他们,他们就会杀死你的朋友,马特
  Wait a second. 等等
  No, no. You turn them, he kills them. 不行,你把他们变成吸血鬼,他负责杀
  That was the deal, Klaus. 我们说好的,克劳斯
  I'm taking artistic license. 艺术家都狂放不羁,不拘小节
  You know he can't take them all on at the same time. 你知道他不能一次杀死这么多人
  With you as his coach, he'll be fine. 有你这个教练在,他绝对能行
  It's Matt I'm worried about. 其实马特更让人担心
  Jeremy, go get the weapons out of the car. 杰里米,到车上去拿武器
  I'll be right behind you. 我马上就来
  Go with him. 和他一起去
  If I hear an engine start, 如果我听到你们发动汽车跑路
  I'll kill Matt myself! 我就亲手杀了马特
  Are you ok? 你没事吧
  Yeah. I just need a second. 没事,我得歇一下
  We don't have a second. 没时间休息
  They can smell your blood. We need to go. 他们会闻到血腥味,我们得快跑
  Don't hesitate. You're lucky it was me. 别犹豫,幸好是我
  Otherwise, you two would be dead. 否则你们俩早死了
  You set us up. 你陷害我们
  I'm was trying to get this thing over with. 我只想让这件事尽快结束
  You're the one that pissed off Klaus. 是你偏要惹怒克劳斯
  Now you have to fight your way out of it. 现在你只能自求多福了
  Where are the other vampires? 其他吸血鬼在哪里
  They're newbies. They're still trying to figure out how to track, 他们是新生吸血鬼,还在摸索如何追踪猎物
  which means you have two seconds to get ready to fight. 也就是说,你们有两秒时间准备战斗
  The lake house is this way. 走这边能到湖边别墅
  if we can get there, they won't be able to get inside. 如果我们进屋,他们就没法追过来
  Wait. You want to run? 等等,你想跑走吗
  They're gonna kill Matt. 他们会杀死马特的
  Fine. Get out of here. I'll slow them down. 好吧,快走,我来拖住他们
  Jeremy, where are you? 杰里米,你在哪里
  Keep going. We're almost there. 快跑,马上就到了
  Are you ok? 你没事吧
  My god. 天啊
  Get to the house! Hurry! 快进屋,快
  Jeremy, what's going on? 杰里米,怎么回事
  They're coming. 他们追来了
  Sun's up. 太阳出来了
  They're long gone. 他们离开了
  What the hell were you thinking? 你到底怎么想的
  All I asked you to do was to teach him how to fight. 我只是让你教他怎么战斗
  He's not the best student in the world. 他没好好学
  Wait. Now this is my fault? 等一下,现在是我的错了
  Stop talking. 别再说了
  Look. I know you're angry, 我知道你很生气
  but my way was the easiest, fastest, 但我的方法是使他的印记完全展现
  and safest way 并且给你找到治愈的
  to complete his mark to get you the cure. 最简单快捷而且最安全的方法
  I don't care about the cure, Damon, 我不在乎那治愈方法,达蒙
  Not if it means putting the people that I love in danger. 不能以让我爱的人遭受生命危险为代价
  Hey. There would have been no danger 如果他不那么手软
  if he hadn't gone all bleeding heart. 就压根不会出现危险
  He killed someone. 他杀了人
  These were innocent people. 那些都是无辜的人
  But the mark grew, didn't it? 但印记进一步展现了,不是吗
  Ok. Look. We need a plan. 我们得想一个计划
  There's a group of compelled vampires out there, 外面有一群被控制的吸血鬼
  and as soon as the sun goes down, 一旦太阳下山
  they're gonna come after Matt. 他们就会回来找马特
  So we have to find a away to protect him. 所以我们要设法保护他
  Yes, I know, but there will be no problem 是的,我知道,但如果我和杰里米
  when big Jer and I here go on a hunting expedition. 继续猎杀吸血鬼的征途,就不会有问题了
  Elena, I know it's tragic, I get it. 埃琳娜,我知道这很悲剧,我理解
  But we also agree that he had to kill them. 但我们一致认为他得杀了他们
  Now we have added incentive. 现在我们又多了一条理由
  So you take the least most valuable player home, 所以你带着"最有价值球员"回家
  and Jeremy and I will finish this. 杰里米和我去把这事解决了
  I'm sorry. Are you saying that I should 等一下,你要我把他
  leave him here with you? 留下来和你在一起
  Trust me. 相信我
  I will keep him safe, Ok? 我会保护好他的,好吗
  Ahem. I know you were, uh, daggered for a little while, 我了解你与世隔绝了一段时间
  but, uh, knocking is still a thing. 但是敲门这个习惯要保持
  So is writing in your diary apparently. 写日记这个习惯你也保持了呢
  I'm just checking for doubts. 我只是为了保险起见
  You can never be too cautious when it comes to love. 一旦有关爱情,再小心也不为过
  One minute, you're begging me 一分钟前你还在求我
  to compel Elena from your mind, 将埃琳娜从你记忆中抹去
  and the next, I'm up coffin creek with a dagger in my back. 下一分钟我就胸口插着匕首进棺材了
  Right. Well, you can read it all you want. 好吧,你想读多少就读多少
  I'm done with her. 我和她已经结束了
  Until we find the cure, right? 那只是在我们找到治愈方法之前,是吧
  Hey. I'm talking to you. 我在跟你说话呢
  Oh, I know you are. I'm ignoring you. 我知道,而我在无视你
  Look. We're at a bit of a disadvantage 我们在这场争夺治愈方法的比赛中
  in this whole race for the cure. 处于稍微的劣势
  Team Klaus has Jeremy the hunter. 克劳斯队有吸血鬼猎人杰里米
  Team Shane has Bonnie the witch. 肖恩队有女巫邦妮
  If you're here to remind me of our last place status, 如果你是想说我们目前是最后一名
  I'm very well aware. 我非常明白
  Actually I have a plan. 其实我有个计划
  The cure is buried with Silas, 治愈方法和我哥哥科尔害怕的
  that ancient evil guy my brother Kol is afraid of. 远古恶魔赛拉斯埋在一起
  Shane was so eager to prove his existence 肖恩太渴望证明他的存在
  that he gave away 不小心说出了
  that he has one of the keys to resurrecting him, 他拥有唤醒他的必备物品之一
  his headstone. 他的墓碑
  I see. You want to steal it. 我懂了,你想把它偷了
  Yes. And then team Shane will have to join team Rebekah, 是的,然后肖恩队就不得不加入丽贝卡队了
  and team Klaus will be left out in the cold where he belongs. 然后克劳斯队就惨兮兮了
  You know, just because your eyes are closed 单单把眼睛闭上
  doesn't mean you're meditating. 不代表你在冥想
  Come on, use your breath. 好好呼吸
  Use your breath to calm your nerves. 用你的呼吸使内心平静下来
  Great. 太棒了
  So now I can't even meditate right? 我现在连冥想都做不好了
  What else can I fail? 我还要失败到什么地步
  Bonnie, you didn't fail. 邦妮,你没有失败
  I did an expression spell that almost killed April. 我做了一个表达咒语差点害死艾普莉
  Exactly. Almost. 是的,差一点
  Failing would have been actually killing her. 真的害死她才算失败
  You got, like, a Dminus. 你只是拿了个中下等
  It's not funny. 这不好笑
  I have all this power now, and I'm worried 我现在拥有这么强大的力量
  I won't be able to control it. 我担心控制不住它
  Bonnie, look at me. 邦妮,看着我
  I'm here with you. 我就和你在一起
  You don't have anything to worry about. 你什么都不用担心
  You are strong, you are focused. 你很坚强,很专注
  You are in complete control. 你完全可以控制自己
  You're here with me. 你和我在一起
  I'm in complete control. 我完全可以控制自己
  Sheriff? 警长
  Bonnie, I'm gonna need you to go. 邦妮,你得离开
  What the hell are you doing? 你们要干什么
  We need to ask you a few questions. 我们得问你几个问题
  Are you serious? I'm sure I can answer 不要这么认真吧,没有手铐
  without the handcuffs. 我也会知无不言
  Come on. This isn't even your jurisdiction. 拜托,这里不是你的管辖范围
  Well, then I guess we better get you to mystic falls asap. 那就尽快把你押回神秘瀑布镇
  Wait. Why are you doing this? 等等,为什么你要这么做
  That's something you should ask your dad. 你应该去问问你父亲
  You really think they went back to the bar? 你真的认为他们返回酒吧了吗
  Where else are they gonna go? 他们还有其他栖身的地方吗
  It's all cabins and vacation homes. 这里都是小屋和度假别墅
  They can't get in anywhere. 他们哪里都进不去
  All right. There you go. 好了,给你
  Fine. Let's get this over with. 好吧,来把这事解决了
  Listen. Just go one at a time, 听着,一次干掉一个
  only shoot for the heart, 只射击心脏
  don't hesitate, 不要犹豫
  and don't miss. 更不要打偏
  Save the teaching moment. 省省吧
  Elena's not here. 埃琳娜不在这
  You don't have to pretend like you give a damn about me. 你不用假装在乎我
  I'm trying to keep you alive, dumbass. 傻子,我是想让你活命
  Come on. 走吧
  Something's not right. 情况不对
  Looks like we're gonna have to find some new vampires. 看来我们需要一批新的吸血鬼了
  What a waste. 真是浪费
  What the hell happened? 见鬼,到底发生了什么
  I confess. 我认罪
  I did it. 是我干的
  Kol. 科尔
  Jeremy, good to see you, mate. 杰里米,兄弟,见到你真好
  Sorry about the mess. 抱歉,一片混乱
  It was a little crowded when I arrived, 我来的时候这里有点小挤
  and I prefer more intimate gatherings. 我更喜欢安静的私人聚会
  We 3 need to have a little chat. 我们三个要好好聊聊
  Care for a drink? 来一杯吗
  He's underage, and I don't like you, 他还没到年龄,而我讨厌你
  so let's just cut to it. 我们就省去这一套吧
  My brother bragged about his plan 我哥哥跟我吹嘘了半天
  to complete Jeremy's hunter's mark. 完成杰里米猎人印记的计划
  It was easy enough to track this lot down. 追捕到他们真是太简单了
  They were all hiding in the shadows. 他们都躲在黑暗中
  Now killing young vampires is easy 杀掉没战斗力的新生吸血鬼太容易
  or old ones for that matter. 干掉年纪大点的也不难
  Why? What's it to you either way? 为什么,为什么你非要这么做
  Because, you fools, in your zeal to find the cure, 白痴,在你们热衷于找到治愈方法的同时
  you risk waking someone very dangerous. 也冒着唤醒某个很恐怖的人的危险
  Oh. You must be talking about Silas. 你说的一定是赛拉斯
  What do you know of him? 你知道他什么
  Nothing. Don't want to. Not our problem. 不知道,不想知道,关我们屁事
  Isn't it? 真的吗
  A few hundred years back, I came across a group 几百年前,我遇到了
  that worshiped Silas. 一帮崇拜赛拉斯的人
  His followers told me that he would rise again, 他的追随者说他会被再次唤醒
  and when he did, he would trigger the end of all time. 当他一旦觉醒,就会终结一切
  You know, being an immortal, you can see why I'm opposed 你知道,作为一个不死之身,你就知道为什么
  to time's ending. 我会反对到底
  I murdered all of them, 我把他们全都杀了
  and now here you are willing to risk raising him 现在,你们冒着唤醒他的危险
  in your search for the cure. 也要找到治愈方法
  I can't exactly sit back and let that happen, can I? 我不能坐视不理,对吧
  We're not gonna back off the cure because you were told 我们不会放弃的,因为你只是
  one too many scary bedtime stories, you idiot. 一个听了太多睡前故事的白痴
  Jeremy, we were mates in Colorado. 杰里米,我们在科罗拉多的时候可是好朋友
  You're a smart lad. 你是个聪明的家伙
  Why don't you call off this imbecilic treasure hunt? 不如你来结束这个愚蠢的寻宝活动呢
  I'm not calling anything off, mate. 兄弟,我不会结束任何事情
  Well, I could kill you, 我本可以杀掉你
  but then I'd have to deal with the hunter's curse, 但那样我就会被猎人诅咒
  and II don't particularly feel like being haunted 我可不想下一个世纪
  for the next century. 一直被追杀
  Better idea. 有个更好的主意
  I'll just rip off your arms. 直接扯掉你的双臂
  Jeremy, run! 杰里米,快跑
  Well...headstone's not here. 墓石不在这里
  Don't ripper out on me. 别对我撒气
  We'll find it. 我们会找到的
  You're all bottled up. 你太压抑了
  You need a release. Maybe we can find you 需要宣泄一下,也许我们可以帮你
  a voodoo doll or something. 找个巫毒娃娃之类的
  This should do the trick. 这个应该可以
  Exactly what you need. 正是你所需要的
  The professor's stash of herbs. 教授的药草存货
  Not interested. 没兴趣
  What happened to you? You were so much fun in the twenties. 你怎么了, 20年代时你很有意思呢
  I was a psychotic killer with no emotions in the 1920s. 20年代时我是个毫无感情的神经病杀手
  You may have been a killer, 也许你曾是个杀手
  but you were far from emotionless, Stefan. 斯特凡,但你绝对不是毫无感情
  You had a blast. I know you remember. 你也曾充满激情,我知道你记得
  The jazz, the booze, our little table at Gloria's. 爵士乐,酒宴,我们在格洛莉娅的预留桌
  Don't make me compel it out of you. 别让我控制你想起这一切
  All right. 好吧
  I guess we had a little bit of fun. 我想我们还是有过乐趣
  Thank you. So now that we've established 谢谢,所以现在我们已经有了乐趣
  that fun is, in fact, possible, 事实上,很有可能
  maybe you'd like to start having some. 你还想继续
  Don't worry about the professor. 别担心教授
  He won't be back any time soon. I made sure of that. 他不会回来了,我确定
  You're accusing me of orchestrating a mass murder? 你指控我精心策划了一场大屠杀
  Do you know how ridiculous that sounds. 你知道这听起来有多荒唐吗
  It's Mystic Falls. 这里可是神秘瀑布镇
  It's actually one of the least ridiculous things I've heard. 比这荒唐千百倍的事情我都听说过
  He already explained this, dad. 爸,他已经解释过了
  Pastor Young came to him for help. He was crazy. 杨牧师来找他帮忙,他疯了
  No. Hew was griefstricken, 不,他只是极度悲伤
  And Shane took advantage of it. 肖恩利用了这一点
  And somehow talked him into killing a house full of people. 不知如何就说服他杀死了满屋子的人
  It doesn't make any sense. 这样说不通的
  I've met people like this, Bonnie. 邦妮,我遇过太多这样的人了
  They're fasttalking, they're charismatic, they're manipulators. 他们油嘴滑舌,魅力超凡,善于操控人心
  They prey on the weakminded. 他们利用意志薄弱的人
  And you're worried that's what he's doing to me. 所以你担心他也这么对我
  That's why you brought him in, isn't it? 要不然你不会逮捕他,对吧
  No. We brought him in because 不是,我们逮捕他是因为
  April Young told us what he did. 艾普莉·杨向我们检举他
  Rebekah Mikaelson confirmed it. 丽贝卡·迈克尔森也证实了这点
  He confessed to her. 他对她坦白了
  I'm going in there. 我要进去
  Bonnie, no, you're not. 邦妮,不,不行
  If he's gonna tell anyone what he did, it's me. 如果他要坦白,听众只能是我
  Unless of course you think I'm too weakminded. 除非你认为我意志太薄弱
  Bonnie, now is not the time. 邦妮,现在不行
  Let her talk. 让她问吧
  I think your dad's confused about the format 和你爸开的这种家长会
  of the parentteacher conference. 还真是史无前例
  I'm so sorry. 抱歉
  Rebekah told them you confessed. 丽贝卡告诉他们你坦白了
  I know she's lying. 我知道她在说谎
  You know, the truth is, she's not. 你知道吗,事实是,她没说谎
  I'm so sorry. Listen. 我很抱歉,听着
  When I asked you to stay to Jeremy, I never thought 我让你和杰里米待在一起,我从没想过...
  What did you expect, Elena? 那你是怎么想的,埃琳娜
  It's Damon. 达蒙本性如此
  I never wanted anyone to get hurt. 我从没想让任何人受到伤害
  Then you shouldn't have left him in charge. 那你就不应该让他掌权负责
  Look. I'm sorry. I know you didn't have a choice 听着,抱歉,我知道你别无选择
  Sire bond and all. 都是认祖归忠惹的祸
  Sire bond doesn't work like that. 认祖归忠不会产生这样的影响
  All I know, Elena, is that the old you 埃琳娜,我只知道,原来的你
  would have never left Jeremy with Damon, 是绝对不会让杰里米单独和达蒙在一起
  especially after what happened last night. 特别是在昨晚发生了那些事情之后
  Jeremy? 杰里米
  Elena, we're in trouble. 埃琳娜,我们有麻烦了
  Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. 慢点说
  Where's Damon? 达蒙呢
  Listen to me. Kol attacked us. 听我说,科尔袭击了我们
  I barely got away, but he's got Damon. 我勉强逃脱,但是他抓走了达蒙
  A bit ironic you coming to me for help. 你来找我帮忙真是有点讽刺呢
  Weren't your friends just trying to bury me in a cement tomb? 难道你的朋友们不是想让我永埋地底吗
  This is your fault. 这是你的错
  You started this when you forced Jeremy to kill those vampires. 这都是你挑起的,你强迫杰里米杀死那些吸血鬼
  And my little brat of a brother has gone and made things worse. 我那乳臭未干的弟弟又去制造了一堆麻烦
  He never did like Damon. 他一直都讨厌达蒙
  I suppose I should do something, shouldn't I? 我觉得我该出手了,是吧
  Call him off, Klaus. 让他住手,克劳斯
  You are in no position to make demands, love. 亲爱的,你没资格提要求
  Whilst I'd like to cure you to make more hybrids, 虽然我想治愈你再造出更多的混血儿
  I do have other reasons for finding the cure, 但我的确有其他理由需要找到治愈方法
  not the least of which is destroying it 但是毁掉它以免你们用它来对付我
  so you lot can't use it against me. 并不是其中之一
  Whatever our differences, 不管我们有什么不同
  we want the same thing. 我们想要的是同一样东西
  Please. Klaus, I'm begging you. 拜托,克劳斯,求你了
  Little brother. 弟弟
  Just two days home, 才回来两天
  and I'm told you've already gone and made a mess. 你就到处作乱不让我省心啊
  Come on, Nik. I was only having some fun. 别这样,尼克,我这不是找点乐子吗
  Those vampires were for my hunter. 那些吸血鬼是为我的猎人准备的
  I'll make some more. There's no shortage of people. 我会再转化新的,这里有的是人
  Where's Damon Salvatore. 达蒙·塞尔瓦托在哪
  I gave him a good and proper beating 我请他吃了一顿好打
  just for old time's sake. 念在旧情的份上
  Yes. Well, you've had your fun. 好吧,你已经开心够了
  Now let him go and come home. 放他回去
  Avoid any more trouble, 别再惹麻烦了
  or you'll find yourself back in a box. 不然我会重新把你关进棺材里
  Hey. No need to be nasty about it. 没必要这么恶毒吧
  On the contrary, I find nastiness to be essential 我倒觉得,每次我的手足给我添乱
  whenever my siblings try to sabotage me. 冷酷必不可少
  Listen closely, Kol. 听着,科尔
  Stay away from the Gilbert boy. 离杰里米远点
  Understand? 明白吗
  Fine. I won't touch him. 知道了,我不会碰他的
  You have my word. 我保证
  Very good, darling. 很好,亲爱的
  Now stab yourself a little bit further. 再刺进去点儿
  If you're gonna kill me, do it like a man. 要想杀我就干脆点
  I don't want to kill you. 我可不想杀你
  I just wanted to make sure you could be compelled. 我就想看看你是不是能被我控制
  I'm gonna rip out your spleen. 我要挖出你的脾脏
  You ought to be thanking me. 你该谢谢我
  You don't really want the cure found. 你不是真心想找到治愈方法
  You fancy Elena. 你喜欢埃琳娜
  I mean, even more now that she's a vampire. 她转化成吸血鬼之后甚至更喜欢了
  Admit it. 承认吧
  The last vestige of her humanity 她仅剩的人性
  is her annoying little brother Jeremy. 都是因为她烦人的弟弟杰里米
  And deep, deep down, I bet you want him dead, don't you? 我打赌你的内心深处,一定想要他死吧
  Nope. 没有
  You're lying. 你在撒谎
  I bet you'd love to rip his head right off... 你一定很乐意把他的头拧下来
  And I'm gonna give you your wish. 我会满足你的愿望
  You're not gonna remember what I say, 你不会记得我说了什么
  but you're going to find Jeremy Gilbert, 找到杰里米·吉尔伯特
  and when you do, 一找到他
  you're going to kill him. 就把他杀掉
  Jeremy, it's over. 杰里米,都结束了
  You can put all this away. 这些东西都可以收起来了
  Klaus still wants me to finish the mark. 克劳斯想要我完成猎人印记
  He's not gonna stop. 他不会停手的
  Ok. Well, Damon's gonna be back soon, 好吧,达蒙很快就会回来了
  and then we can figure something out. 等他回来我们再想办法
  Seriously? You still trust Damon? 说真的,你还相信达蒙
  He saved your life. 他救了你的命
  He saved the map to the cure. 他救了能找到治愈方法的地图
  He couldn't care less about me. 他根本不在乎我怎样
  I care about you. 我在乎你
  Don't. 别
  Whatever's inside of me that makes me want to hunt, 我想要猎杀吸血鬼的猎人本能
  right now it's on overdrive. 现在已经沸腾了
  Jeremy. 杰里米
  I'm sorry. 对不起
  I know what I have to do, Elena. 我知道自己该做什么,埃琳娜
  I really want to get that cure for you, 我很想为你找到治愈方法
  But... 但是
  I justI don't how I'm gonna do this. 我只是,不知道该怎么做
  So much random crap in here. 都是乱七八糟的垃圾
  Crap, maybe. Random, no. 也许是垃圾,但绝不混乱
  Looks like Shane has a bit of an afterlife fetish. 看来肖恩对轮回有些执念啊
  Hopi prayer feathers, the Han dynasty soul vase, 霍皮人的祈祷羽毛,汉朝幽灵花瓶
  and that is a Polynesian sacrificial knife. 那个,是波利尼西亚人的祭祀刀
  Brutal way to die, but at least you appease the gods. 虽说死得残忍,但好歹平息了神的怒火
  Since when did you become such an artifact expert? 你什么时候成手工艺品专家了
  I enjoy other cultures, Stefan. 我很喜欢其他文化,斯特凡
  I know that might be hard for you to understand 或许你很难理解吧
  considering you dated a child who only thinks about herself. 毕竟你的前女友自私而幼稚
  Still a sensitive subject, I see. 看来还是个敏感话题啊
  Do you know why 你知道我为什么
  I wouldn't compel Elena from your memory? 不抹除你关于埃琳娜的记忆吗
  Because you wanted me to suffer. 因为你要让我痛苦
  I did. It's the only way you'll learn. 没错,只有这样你才会吸取教训
  It took me a thousand years 我用了上千年的时间
  and hundreds of betrayals to realize 被背叛了无数次,才明白
  that love, caring ruins you. 爱和在乎,只会毁了你
  That's awfully bleak. 听着还真阴暗
  Quite the opposite. 正相反
  It's liberating actually. 这实际上是种解脱
  You know why we had so much fun 你知道为什么我们在20年代
  in the twenties, Stefan? 玩得那么开心吗,斯特凡
  Because we didn't care. 因为那时候我们不在乎
  We just did what felt good 我们只是顺心而为
  Drinking, feeding, sex. 喝酒,吸血,做爱
  The sex wasn't good because we didn't care. 正因我们不在乎,才没能由性而爱
  It was good because you're crazy. 我们享受性爱,是因为你很疯狂
  Crazy sex is always good. 疯狂的爱一直都让我们快乐
  You were hardly the model of sanity. 你的精神也一向不大正常
  Stop...caring. 别再在乎了
  Good. You found it. 很好,你找到了
  Question is who are you? 问题是,你是谁
  What happened? Are you ok? 发生了什么事,你还好吗
  Kol happened. 科尔出现了
  Thank God you both got away. 谢天谢地,你们俩都跑出来了
  If Kol had taken Jeremy. 要是科尔抓住杰里米了
  Is he here? I just want to talk to him really fast. 他在这吗,我想马上跟他说话
  He's at the grill. He wanted to check on Matt. 他在酒吧,他想去看望马特
  I should go apologize to him. 我应该去跟他道歉
  I wasI was pretty tough on him today. 我今天,我今天对他态度很差
  Told my dad to give us a minute. 我告诉爸爸,让他给我们一分钟
  Camera's off. 摄像机关了
  You can talk. 你可以说话了
  Are you sure about that? 你确定都关了吗
  Yeah. I don't lie. I'm not you. 是的,我不撒谎,我不像你
  Look. I was always gonna tell you the truth. 听着,我一直都打算跟你说实话
  I just kept putting it off 我只不过一直在拖延而已
  Because I was worried how you'd react. 因为怕你知道真相后,反应过激
  Bad. That's how I react to murder. 很糟,我对谋杀的反应就是这样
  I'm not a killer, Bonnie. 我不是个杀手,邦妮
  Pastor Young was depressed, 杨牧师当时很沮丧
  I've heard this. 这我听过
  Skip to the part where you convince him to massacre 11 people. 直接跳到你说服他屠杀了11个人的部分
  It wasn't a massacre. It was a ritual. 那不是屠杀,那是一个仪式
  It was something necessary to raise Silas 那是唤醒塞拉斯的必要条件
  and get the cure that your friends so desperately want. 也能帮你朋友找到他们想要的治愈方法
  If they knew people had to die, 如果他们知道会有人因此死去
  It doesn't matter if they die. 他们死不死不重要
  Silas will bring them back. 塞拉斯会把他们救回来的
  You're crazy. 你疯了
  I'm not crazy. 我没疯
  I'm just passionate. 我只是太痴迷了
  You're full on crazy. 你绝对是疯了
  Do you remember our first session? 你还记得我们的第一阶段吗
  It was about your grams, right? 那是关于你外婆的,对吗
  You thought every time you did magic you were causing her pain. 你认为自己每用一次魔法都会让她痛苦
  Aren't you curious what's happening to her now? 难道你不好奇她现在如何了吗
  Wouldn't you like to see her again? 难道你不想再见到她吗
  Don't you ever take a night off? 你就从来不休息一下吗
  I took two days off to help you out 我花了两天时间帮你
  at the lake house, remember? 就在在湖边小屋,记得吗
  I almost got killed. 而我差点儿被杀死
  Where's Jeremy? 杰里米在哪儿
  He's in the back I think. 他应该在后面吧
  Are you doing ok? 你还好吗
  Yeah. All things considered. 总地来说,还好
  Damon. 达蒙
  Are you all right? 你还好吗
  What's going on? 怎么回事
  Damon, what is wrong with you? 达蒙,你怎么了
  It was kol. 是科尔搞的鬼
  He must have compelled me. 他肯定控制我了
  If I find Jeremy, 要是我找到了杰里米
  I might kill him. 我很可能会杀了他
  Jeremy. 杰里米
  Get out of here! 赶紧出来
  Do you hear me? 你听见我了吗
  Don't stop. 别停下
  Kol compelled me. There's nothing I can do! 科尔把我控制了,我什么也做不了
  You can't hide in here, Jer. 你在这里躲不了多久,杰里米
  If I find you, you're dead. 要是我找到了你,你就死了
  Jeremy, are you listening to me? 杰里米,你听见我说的话吗
  You better run! 你最好赶紧跑
  I am coming to kill you. 我可是来杀你的
  You need to go now! 你现在赶紧离开这儿
  All you have to do to make it stop 只要你告诉我是谁派你来的
  is tell me who sent you. 就能不再受罪
  You're full of vervain, 你体内有马鞭草
  so I know you haven't been compelled. 我知道你不能被控制
  Or maybe somebody compelled him 或者在他喝下之前,就有人
  before he ingested it. 先控制了他
  He was after the headstone. 他在找那个基石
  We need to know who sent him. 我们得知道是谁指使他的
  Ok. Fine. So we take him home, 好吧,那我们把他带回去
  wait till the vervain is out of his system, 等马鞭草失效后再说
  and then compel him and get whatever information we want. 然后控制他,让他知无不言,言无不尽
  That's not a bad idea. 这主意不错
  He just bit off his own tongue. 他咬掉了自己的舌头
  So he does know something. 看来他的确知道内情
  I guess he was compelled. 我想他之前应该被控制过
  Was it my bastard brother or yours? 是哪个混蛋哥哥干的,你的还是我的
  Maybe it's option number 3. 也许另有其人
  There's another team in the race. 又有人马加入争夺
  You're saying if I help you 你是说,如果我帮你唤醒赛拉斯
  raise silas you can bring my grams back? 你就能让我外婆复活吗
  Don't play on my guilt, Shane. 别想拿我的负罪感来耍花样,肖恩
  I'm not playing on anything. 我没打算耍花样
  This is the truth. You told me what happened. 这是事实,是你告诉我发生了什么的
  Your reckless use of magic is the reason... Don't. 你滥用魔法才是原因,闭嘴
  Is the reason those spirits 那才是另一边的灵魂们
  are torturing her on the other side. Don't. 折磨她的原因,闭嘴
  Hurting her again and again and again. 一遍又一遍的伤害她
  I said don't! 我说了闭嘴
  My hand! 我的手
  You can't stop, can you? 你无法停止,对吧
  All this power that you're feeling, 你感受到这些力量
  you actually like it, don't you? 你其实很享受,对吧
  Look at yourself, Bonnie. 好好看看你自己,邦妮
  Look at yourself, bonnie. 看看你自己,邦妮
  Bonnie, what are you doing? 邦妮,你在干什么
  Get out. 给我滚
  Get out of here. Bonnie, stop! 你滚开,邦妮,停下来
  You can't reason with her, mayor. She's lost control. 你现在没法跟她讲道理,她失去控制了
  Bonnie, baby, baby. Please. 邦妮,宝贝,宝贝,求你了
  Do something! 想想办法
  Bonnie... 邦妮...
  Bonnie, look at me! 邦妮,看着我
  Now take a deep breath. 现在深呼吸
  I'm right here with you. 我与你同在
  You are in complete control. 你控制着一切
  That's it. 这就对了
  Your daughter... is a prodigy. 你的女儿是个天才
  With my guidance... 在我的指引下
  She'll be one of the most powerful witches in the world... 她会变成世界上最强的女巫
  But without it... 但如果没有帮助的话...
  She's a time bomb. 她就是个定时炸弹
  Hello, Elena. 你好啊,埃琳娜
  What did you to Stefan? 你对斯特凡做了些什么
  Rescued him from his old, dull life, 把他从无聊老旧的生活中解救出来
  but it keeps calling. 但那旧人总是打电话来
  Stefan's not in the mood to talk right now. 斯特凡现在没心情说话
  Then he can listen. 那他总可以听吧
  I know you might not care about me right now, Stefan, 我知道你现在不在乎我,斯特凡
  But Kol compelled Damon to kill Jeremy. 但是科尔控制了达蒙让他杀死杰里米
  They're somewhere in the tunnels, and I 他们在地道某处,我...
  It's one giant maze down here, 这下面简直是迷宫
  and I can't find them, so if you still care about the cure 我根本找不到他们,所以如果你还在乎
  or about Jeremy, then maybe you can come help. 治愈方法或是杰里米,也许你能来帮我
  Ok. 好吧
  That is an interesting predicament 这对我们来说
  for both of us. 可真是个有趣的困境
  Did you miss the part where I said I'm compelled? 你难道忘了我被控制了吗
  Don't stop! 别停
  Seriously? 不是吧
  You're being hunted by a vampire, 你现在正在被吸血鬼追杀
  and now you're bleeding? 你还想流血诱敌吗
  Dumb move, Jer. 这招真蠢,杰里米
  You can't fight me in closed quarters. 近身搏斗,你赢不了我
  It was worth a shot. 但我有机会开枪
  You're gonna have to shoot me, Jeremy, in the heart. 你得打死我,杰里米,正中心脏
  I'm not gonna be able to stop myself. 我停不下来
  Jeremy, you are a hunter. 杰里米,你是个猎人
  You know what to do. 你知道该怎么办
  Do it. 动手
  Do it! 快动手
  He shot me in the head. 他打我的头
  Stupid idiot... 笨蛋
  Borderline braindead moron! 整个一个脑死亡的傻帽
  That was dumb,Jeremy. 笨到家了,杰里米
  Should have killed me when you had the chance. 有机会的时候就该杀了我啊
  Going somewhere? 要逃跑吗
  I would if I were you. 我要是你的话,就会那么做
  If Damon kills the hunter, 如果达蒙杀了猎人
  Nik will not be pleased. 尼克会不高兴的
  I told Nik I wouldn't touch the kid. 我跟尼克说过我不会动他的
  I didn't. 我说到做到
  That was clever. 这真够明智
  I'm sure he'll really appreciate it. 他肯定会很感激的
  You'd really dagger me? 你真要用匕首封住我吗
  If I do, Damon's compulsion ends and this is all over. 封住你,达蒙就能摆脱控制,一切都会结束
  And then you're no better than Niklaus. 你跟尼克劳斯的手段一样恶毒
  Daggering siblings when you disagree with them. 一旦和兄弟姐妹有分歧就用匕首
  Look at what this family has become. 看看这家人都成什么样了
  I mean, Elijah won't even show his face, 以利亚甚至不愿回来
  he's so disgusted by our bickering. 他早就受够了我们之间的争吵
  This cure has ruined us, 所谓的治愈方法还没找到
  and it hasn't even been found yet. 都已经让我们仇视彼此
  Just imagine what would happen if it is. 真不敢想找到以后会怎么样
  This family was ruined long before we knew about the cure. 这个家在此之前早已四分五裂了
  Kol! 科尔
  I won't let you raise Silas. 我不会让你放出塞拉斯
  Enough of this foolishness. 别在这儿犯蠢了
  Put it down, Kol. 放下匕首,科尔
  He was going to kill me. 他差点杀了我
  Well, then, I think you need a lesson 我得给你上一课
  in how to properly dagger a sibling. 教你怎么正确的杀死始祖
  Burn in hell. 你下地狱去吧
  Damon, stop! 达蒙,住手
  I know that you don't want to hurt Jeremy, 我知道你不想伤害杰里米
  So please stop. 停下来吧
  I can't. 我做不到
  Yes, you can. 不,你可以
  You're strong enough to resist the compulsion. 你有足够的能力抵抗控制
  I know that you are. 我知道你能
  Why, because Stefan did? 为什么,因为斯特凡能做到吗
  Because I love you, because you love me. 因为我爱你,你也爱着我
  You'd do anything for me, so please... 你会为我做任何事,求求你
  Do this for me. 就算是为了我
  I'm sorry, Elena. 对不起,埃琳娜
  Damon! 达蒙
  Jeremy. 杰里米
  Shoot now. 开枪吧
  Brother. Long time, no see. 老哥,好久不见啊
  You're welcome. 不用谢
  Easy there, buddy. 放轻松,老哥
  You lost a lot of blood. 你失血过多
  So you bled me out? 你把我的血放光了
  Yeah. I didn't really have much of a choice. 是的,我别无选择
  Kol's compulsion is still in effect, 科尔对你的控制依然奏效
  So you need to stay locked up. 所以得把你关起来
  We don't have any vervain, so... 我们没马鞭草了,所以...
  this was the only way I could weaken you. 这是唯一让你变虚弱的办法
  You sound real torn up about it. 听起来你还挺绝望的
  Shouldn't we be going after Kol, 我们是不是该去找科尔
  make him decompel me. 让他解除控制
  Yeah, yeah, sure. That sounds easy enough, Damon. 没错,听起来小菜一碟,达蒙
  I'll get right on that. 我马上去做
  Please let me see Elena. 让我见一下埃琳娜吧
  Come on. You know you can't do that. 得了吧,你知道这是妄想
  With the sire bond, all you have to do 她对你认祖归忠,你叫她来
  is tell her to let you out of here. 无非是要让她放你出去
  It's too risky. 这太冒险了
  You're really enjoying this, aren't you? 折磨我你乐在其中,不是吗
  It's better for Elena if you stay in here for now, 在找到治愈方法之前你得待在这里
  at least until we find the cure, 这样对埃琳娜来说更好
  and then once she's no longer sired 一旦她解除了认祖归宗
  and you're no longer compelled, 你也摆脱了控制
  you can both do whatever the hell you want. 你们俩就缠绵到地老天荒吧
  Stefan, wait. Stefan! 斯特凡,等等,斯特凡
  Stef... 斯特凡...
  Going to see Damon? 要去看达蒙吗
  I need to talk to him. 我要跟他谈谈
  Well, you can't. He'll just ask you to let him out. 不行,他会借你逃出去
  I won't let him out. 我不会放他出去
  You won't have a choice. 你别无选择
  You're sired. 你对他认祖归忠
  That all? 还有事吗
  Stefan, what are you doing with Rebekah? 斯特凡,你怎么会和丽贝卡在一起
  She tried to kill me. 她企图杀死我
  And this will be the second time that 这貌似是达蒙第二次
  Damon tried to kill Jeremy. 企图杀死杰里米了
  So I guess nobody's perfect, right? 人无完人,不是吗
  Are you trying to punish me? 你是在惩罚我吗
  I don't know how many times I can apologize. 我不知道要怎样你才能原谅我
  I never asked you to. 我没让你道歉
  You can do whatever you want, Elena. 你可以随心所欲,埃琳娜
  I really don't care. 我一点都不在乎
  You're hurt. You're hurt, 你受伤了,你受了伤
  and you're acting out, Stefan. 还强装不在乎,斯特凡
  This isn't you. 这不像你
  Sure it is. 这就是我
  You've just never seen me like this. 你只是从来没见过我这一面
  You don't know what I look like 你不知道,在我不爱你时
  when I'm not in love with you. 会是什么样子
  I'll let Damon know you stopped by. 我会转告达蒙你来过
  I owe you an apology. 我欠你一个道歉
  You don't owe me anything. 你什么都不欠我
  I'm not happy to be right. 我也不希望事情真是这样
  I'm gonna get you some help. 我会找人帮你的
  Help? Dad, I'm ok. 帮我,爸,我没事
  Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
  I got angry I admit, 我承认我生气了
  but I knew what I was doing. 但是我知道我在做什么
  You lost control, and Shane said 你失控了,肖恩说
  Didn't we just establish that we couldn't trust him? 刚刚不是证明了他不可信吗
  He's trying to get under your skin. 他只是想激怒你
  The only thing that got under my skin is what I saw, 唯一激怒我的是我亲眼所见的
  which is my daughter using dangerous magic! 我女儿在使用危险的魔法
  And the fact that you don't think you need help 而你还说你不需要帮助
  means you need it even more. 正说明你需要得很
  Good evening, Gilbert clan. 晚上好,吉尔伯特家族
  What do you want, Klaus? 你想干什么,克劳斯
  I've come to fetch my hunter. 我来找我的猎人
  Seeing as how my brother's become a liability, 毕竟我弟弟现在开始妨碍我
  Jeremy will be safer with me. 杰里米跟我在一起比较安全
  I think I'll pass. 好意心领了
  I've killed enough people for you today. 我今天为你杀的人够多了
  You think you're safer here? Hmm. 你觉得你在这里比较安全吗
  Clearly you don't know Kol. 显然你不了解科尔
  He'll stop at nothing to get what he wants, 他为达目的,不择手段
  so strange as it may seem, I'm your best bet. 虽然有点奇怪,但我是你最好的选择
  Sorry, but I think we'd rather take our chances. 抱歉,我们还是决定靠自己的力量
  Fine, but when Kol does come 好吧,等科尔来的时候
  and he will come 他一定会来
  be sure to let me know, 最好在他把你们的小房子
  preferably before he burns your nice little home to the ground. 烧成灰烬之前,一定要通知我
  And as for you, hunter, 而你呢,猎人
  there's no shortage of people to turn 我不缺人来转化
  and loved ones to threaten, so sleep well. 也不缺人来威胁,晚安
  We'll plan on finishing our work tomorrow. 我们明天再继续
  Sure. Just barge right in. 对,推门进来就好
  Oh. I thought not knocking was our thing. 我们不是说好了不敲门吗
  You didn't dagger Kol. 你没用匕首封住科尔
  Well, the white oak stake pointed at my heart 他拿白橡树木桩指着我胸口
  made things a little difficult. 不太好下手呢
  I do believe my brother Kol has finally lost his mind. 我现在相信了,我哥哥科尔确实疯了
  That's all right. Jeremy's still alive, 没关系,杰里米还活着
  and I took care of Damon. 我解决了达蒙
  So where'd you put it? 你放哪里了
  The headstone? 那块墓碑吗
  Someplace safe. 一个安全的地方
  Wasn't really our deal. 我们之前可不是这么说的
  Well, considering that you've betrayed me twice. 考虑到你背叛了我两次
  And I betrayed you never. 而我从没背叛过你
  I think I'm acting brilliantly, 我还是谨慎些比较好
  especially since we have no idea why that guy was looking for it. 尤其是我们还不知道那人为什么找它
  Did you work things out with Elena? 你跟埃琳娜还顺利吗
  Do you care? 你在乎吗
  Nope, just trying to figure out why you're here. 当然不,只是想知道你来这干什么
  You don't even have to ask. 根本不用问
  No feelings, no attachments. 没有感觉,没有牵挂
  None. 都没有
  Whatsoever. 随便吧
  This is never gonna end. 这事不会结束
  If Kol doesn't kill me first, 如果科尔不先杀了我
  then Klaus is just gonna force me to kill more innocent people. 克劳斯就会逼我杀更多无辜的人
  How many is it gonna take, 要杀多少人
  10, 100? 十个,百个
  If you kill one original vampire, 如果杀死一个始祖吸血鬼
  their entire sire line will die with them. 这个吸血鬼系列的宗族都会死
  That's thousands, maybe tens of thousands of vampires. 会有上千个,甚至上万个吸血鬼
  Kol compelled Damon to kill you. 科尔控制达蒙杀你
  You're gonna kill Kol instead. 你要反过来杀了他
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj04/411358.html