吸血鬼日记第四季:第15集 杰里之死(在线收听) |
My name is Elena Gilbert. 我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 I'm a vampire in search of the cure. 我是个寻找治愈的吸血鬼
It's a cure for immortality? 那是治愈永生的方法
You dig up Silas, and you've got your cure. 你们找到赛拉斯,就找到了治愈办法
There is only one dose. 只有一剂
I really want to get that cure for you. 我很想为你找到治愈方法
If I gave you the cure to save yourself, 于是把治愈方法给你
you'd give it to Elena, wouldn't you? 你也会把它给埃琳娜,是吗
We all wanted to help Elena get the damn thing... 我们都想帮助埃琳娜得到治愈方法
We risked everything to get it. 我们不惜一切代价要得到它
She's here. 她在这儿
It's been too long, little Gilbert. 好久不见,小吉尔伯特
And we failed. 我们失败了
Jeremy! Oh, no. No. No. 杰里米,不,不
Oh, no. Oh, god, no. 不要,天哪,不要
Oh, god... 天哪
It's fine. It's fine. It's fine. 没事,没事,没事
You're gonna be ok. 你不会有事的
The ring will bring you back. 戒指会让你起死回生的
It's ok. It's ok. You're gonna be ok. 没事,没事,你会没事的
You're gonna be ok, Jeremy. 你会没事的,杰里米
You're gonna be fine. 你会没事的
How'd this happen? 怎么回事
It was Katherine. 凯萨琳
She must have been following us this whole time. 她一定一直跟踪着我们
What about the cure or Silas? 治愈方法和赛拉斯呢
If there was anything in there at all, it's all gone. 如果之前那上面有东西,现在也都不见了
Where the hell is Bonnie? 邦妮在哪
I have no idea. 我不知道
She went looking for Jeremy last night. 昨晚她去找杰里米
She never came back. 再也没回来
Damon, Elena is in there 达蒙,埃琳娜在里面
waiting for the Gilbert ring to bring Jeremy back to life. 等着吉尔伯特家的戒指能让杰里米起死回生
Ok. Fine. We'll wait with her. 那好,我们就陪她等
Damon, listen to me. 达蒙,听我说
Jeremy was one of the five, 杰里米是五猎人之一
a hunter. 他是猎人
He's supernatural. 他是超自然生物
The ring won't work anymore. 戒指不会起作用
She won't survive this. 她接受不了的
I'll find Bonnie. You get Elena off this island. 我去找邦妮来,你带埃琳娜离开这个岛
Hey, you're home. 你们回来啦
I was trying to clean the burn mark where Kol 我还在努力清理掉烧痕呢,这是科尔
I couldn't get the spot out. 这些污点我清不干净
Come on. Let's get him upstairs. 来,我们带他上楼
Can I get you anything? 要我给你拿点什么吗
No. I'm fine. 不,我很好
I'm just gonna sit here and wait with him until he wakes up. 我就坐在这里,等着他醒来
Let me know if you hear anything about Bonnie, ok? 有邦妮的消息就告诉我,好吗
Yeah. Sure. 好,当然
Unless you're a blond, a Bennett witch, 除非你是个金发美人,或是贝内特女巫
or a doppelganger, I suggest you steer clear. 或是二重身,否则我建议你还是绕道吧
Where is it, the cure? 治愈方法,在哪
I know someone has it. 我知道有人拿到了
Yes, someone Katherine. 是啊,那个人是,凯瑟琳
Katherine? The doppelganger? 凯瑟琳,二重身
Yeah. Sneaky, little bitch must've been spying on us for weeks. 对,卑鄙的小贱人一定监视我们数周了
She killed Jeremy... 她杀了杰里米
Or somebody did. 或者是其他人杀了他
He killed your brother. Let's not with the fake sad face. 他杀了你哥哥,别假装悲伤了
I didn't say I was going to miss him, 我没说我会想他
but I'm not heartless. 但我也不是冷血无情
He was Elena's only family. 他是埃琳娜唯一的亲人
Good. Well, you can send flowers 很好,那你可以送点献花
after you help me find Bonnie. 但得先帮我找到邦妮
We need to find Katherine. 我们得找到凯瑟琳
If there's one thing that's a guarantee 在这个悲伤的小世界里
in this miserable, little world, 唯一确定的事情
it's that Katherine Pierce is gone. 就是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯已经走了
We need to find Bonnie. 我们得找到邦妮
Oh, and beware of the immortal Silas. 还有要提防着永生不朽的赛拉斯
If he was asleep in that cave, he's awake now. 如果他曾睡在这个洞穴,现在也醒了
Don't touch it. 别摸
I used some of the island's herbs and berries 我用岛上的药草和浆果
to help treat the wound, 帮你敷了伤口
but not being an actual witch, 但是我不是真正的巫师
I can't guarantee much. 我也不能保证会有效果
How are you healed? 你怎么恢复的
It was Silas. 是赛拉斯
He helped me. 他帮了我
You did it, Bonnie. He's risen. 邦妮,你做到了,他醒了
Get away from me. 走开
I know you're angry with me, ok, 我知道你生我的气
but now you'll see, everything I did, 但是现在你看,我所做的一切
all those lives lost, they weren't in vain. 那些死去的生命,他们没有白白牺牲
Silas is gonna bring them back. 赛拉斯要让他们复活
What you want to do isn't natural, Shane. 肖恩,你想做的一切都不是自然的
You can't bring back the dead. 你不能让死者复生
I think you'll change your mind now. 我觉得你现在会改变主意的
What do you mean, now? 你为什么说现在
When Silas awoke, 赛拉斯醒来的时候
he had to feed to gain his strength. 他得吸血才能获得力量
He'd been desiccating for almost 2,000 years. 他风干快两千年了
He needed blood. 他需要血液
Jeremy was there. 当时杰里米在
What are you saying? He had 你在说什么,他不得不
What are you saying to me? 你说什么
He drained him of his blood, Bonnie. 邦妮,他吸干了他的血
Jeremy is dead. 杰里米死了
How long has she been like that? 她这样多久了
Ever since we found his body. 找到他尸体时就这样
She hasn't said anything 除了她要等他醒来
except that she's waiting for him to wake up. 其他一句话也没说过
But he's not going to wake up. 但是他不会醒来的
She knows that, right? 她知道的,对吧
Look. Deep down, I think she has to, 听着,实际上,我觉得她只能这样
but we're talking about Elena here. 但是这是埃琳娜啊
She feels grief more powerfully than anyone else. 她比其他人更能感受到悲伤
I think her denial is the one thing 我觉得她的拒绝接受现实是唯一
protecting her from letting it all in. 保护她不被悲伤吞噬的理由
She can't stay like that forever. 她不能永远这样
I know, but I don't want to be the one to break her out of it, 我知道,但是我不想就这样打破她的美梦
not until we know that Bonnie is safe, 直到我们确定邦妮是安全的
not until we get Damon over here to, you know 直到我们等达蒙回到这里
Use the sire bond to convince her that everything is ok? 利用认祖归忠说服她一切都好吗
I'm not in denial. 我没有拒绝接受现实
I know that he was supernatural, 我知道他是超自然生物
but did you see? 但是你们没看到吗
His tattoo is gone. 他的纹身不见了
The tattoo had the spell that opened Silas' chamber. 纹身加上咒语打开了赛拉斯的墓穴
Maybe it being gone means 也许纹身消失意味着
that he fulfilled his supernatural destiny. 他已经完成了他的超自然使命
Maybe he's back to normal. 也许他又变成了普通人
It's possible, right? Elena 有可能的,对吗,埃琳娜
It's possible, Caroline. 卡罗琳,这是有可能的
There's a chance. 有可能
It may be miniscule, but it's hope, 也许机会微小,但总是希望
and I'm gonna hold on to that hope 我要坚守这个希望
with everything that I've got because there's no way 不顾一切,因为绝对不可能...
There's absolutely no way that my brother is dead. 因为我弟弟绝对不可能死的
I'm not in denial. 我这不是拒绝接受现实
I know that I'm not supposed to be calling, 我知道我不该给你打电话
but something happened, 但是出事了
and I need to talk to you, Tyler. 泰勒,我需要跟你谈谈
So please call me. 所以拜托回电话给我
Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪吗
As far away from Klaus as he can get. 能离克劳斯多远就有多远
Klaus said he wouldn't stop until he found him. 克劳斯说不找到他不罢休
Well, Katherine has been running from Klaus for 500 years. 凯瑟琳躲避克劳斯都躲了五百年了
It's not easy, but it's possible. 不容易但也不是不可能
It's probably why she stole the cure. 也许正因如此,她才偷了治愈方法
She wants to bargain for her freedom. 她想要以此换回自由
I just can't believe after all that, 我真的不敢相信,在经历了这一切后
the cure is just gone. 治愈方法居然不见了
Yeah. 是啊
I mean, talk about denial. 说到拒绝接受现实
In my head, I was thinking there was no way 在我头脑中,我一直想着
Elena was gonna stay a vampire forever... 埃琳娜绝对不可能永远是吸血鬼
And now without any family. 现在失去了唯一的亲人
Well, we can't think about that right now. 现在我们不能去想这些
We need to make plans, lists. 我们得制定计划
We need a funeral 我们需要办葬礼
or a cover story 或者是说辞
or a funeral and a cover story. 或者是葬礼加说辞
I should go tell my mom. 我应该去告诉我妈妈
I guess she'll know what to do. 我想她知道该怎么做
We should get Matt over here. 我们应该叫马特过来
You're right. I will do that. 对,我去叫
I will call Matt, and then I will go tell my mom, 我先打给马特,然后去告诉我妈妈
and then I will make a list or a casserole 然后我来列个单子或者做份炖菜
orI don't know whatever people are supposed to do 或者...我不知道,我会做在这样情况下
or make in these situations. 人们该做的事情
What's that smell? 什么味道
It's his body. 是他的尸体
He's starting to decompose. 开始腐烂了
Tell you mom to get Dr. Fell over here. 让你妈妈叫菲尔医生过来
Do you think Bonnie is dead? 你觉得邦妮死了吗
Never thought I'd say this, but I hope not. 从没想到我会这么说,但我希望她没死
I don't like being out in the open like this. 我不喜欢在这种开阔的地方行动
What, afraid of the big, bad Silas? 怎么,你害怕大坏蛋赛拉斯吗
No. Scaredy cat. 不是,受惊猫
I'm not a scaredy cat. 我才不是受惊猫
My brother Kol drove himself mad worrying about Silas rising. 我哥哥科尔担心赛拉斯醒来都担心到疯掉了
It would benefit us all to be a bit concerned, 稍有担心对我们俩不会有坏处
and you're one to talk about being afraid. 而且是你一直说着担心害怕什么的
You're so scared, you're 1,200 miles 你也很害怕,你离你应在的地方
away from where you're supposed to be. 有一千两百英里呢
Hey, somebody needed to find Bonnie. 总要有人来找到邦妮
Stefan could've done that. 斯特凡可以来找
Aren't you Elena's current love? 难道你不是埃琳娜现在的真爱吗
It's so hard to keep track these days. 这年头要通晓事态可难了
Shouldn't you be home comforting her, 你不该待在家里安慰她吗
or are you terrified of being there 还是你害怕她意识到
when she realizes her brother is dead? 她弟弟真的死了的时候是你陪着她
Sorry. 抱歉
Better you than me. 你中箭总比我中的好
Mm, just the guy I wanted to see. 正是我要找的人
Not really. 也不一定
Bonnie, here. Drink this. 邦妮,给,喝了它
It'll calm you down. 能帮你冷静
I don't want any of your stupid teas, Shane. 肖恩,我不想要你的该死的茶
Bonnie 邦妮
Jeremy is dead. 杰里米死了
Bonnie, be careful. 邦妮,小心点
Don't let your magic get out of control. 不要让你的魔法失控
Bonnie! Come on. 邦妮,别这样
Bonnie, I am not gonna let you fall apart. 邦妮,我不会让你崩溃的
I'm not gonna let you. Silas needs you. 我不会让你崩溃的,赛拉斯需要你
He can bring Jeremy back. 他能救活杰里米
He can bring everyone back, 他能让所有死者复活
and you're gonna help him, ok? 所以你要帮他,好吗
You're gonna see Jeremy again. 你还会再见到杰里米的
Elena? 埃琳娜
Meredith? What are you doing here? 梅雷迪思,你怎么在这里
I came to check on your brother. 我来看看你弟弟的情况
May I? 可以吗
Yeah. 好
You're not gonna find any vitals. 你摸不到脉搏的
It's the same thing that Ric used to go through. 里克之前也经历过这样的事情
He'd just be dead until then he wasn't. 他就是死了,然后他又活了过来
Once, I remember he was gone for almost an entire day. 有一次,我记得他死了快一整天呢
Ric died, like, 4 times before he lost his mind, 里克在失去控制之前死了大概有四次
and Jeremy has died a few times, too 杰里米也死了好几次了
3, I thinkso we're gonna have to 我想是三次吧,所以我们只要
So we'll have to keep an eye on him 所以我们得看着他一点
because I don't want him to go crazy just like Ric did. 因为我不想他像里克那样疯了
Elena... 埃琳娜
It looks like Jeremy died of extreme blood loss. 似乎杰里米是因为失血过度而死
His neck also appears to be broken. 他的脖子也被扭断
The lack of blood explains why there's no lividity, 因为失血所以才没有产生尸斑
but his muscles have tightened 但是他的肌肉都已经收缩到
past the point of rigor mortis. No. 远超僵直点,不可能
If he's left unattended to, 如果一直让他躺在这里
soon he'll start to bloat. 很快他就会开始肿胀
Within a few hours, his skin will discolor, and 几小时内,他的皮肤就会变色
No. Stop, ok? 不,住嘴
Just stop. He's not dead. 别说了,他没死
I need you to release the body to me. 你得把尸体交给我
We'll get him to a funeral home 我们会把他送去殡仪馆
and prepare him for a viewing 准备好让大家见他最后一面
where you and his friends can say goodbye to him. 然后你和他的朋友们可以和他道别
He's not dead, ok? Elena, stop it. 他没死,明白吗,埃琳娜,住手
Now you're all about science? 现在你跟我谈科学
Where was your science 当你用吸血鬼的血
when you used vampire blood to save my life, huh? 救活我的时候,你的科学在哪呢
There is no science here. It's just magic. 这里没有科学,只有魔法
We need magic. We have to find Bonnie. 我们需要魔法,我们得找到邦妮
Bonnie can fix this. Somebody just get me Bonnie! 邦妮有办法,快点给我把邦妮找来
Elena 埃琳娜
No. No. 不,不
No, Matt. It's fine. 马特,不,没事的
It's ok. It's ok. 没事,没事
Bonnie will be here soon, 邦妮很快就会来了
and she'll fix everything, and it'll be all fine. 她会让一切恢复正常,一切都会好的
Everything is gonna be fine. 一切都会好的
It'll be fine. 会好的
It'll be fine. It'll be fine. 会好的,会好的
You're not dosing me again, are you? 你不会又给我下药吧
Poison your best friend once, 曾经给好朋友下过一次药
and suspicion follows you forever. 从此以后就一直被怀疑
Where are Bonnie and Damon? 邦妮和达蒙呢
We lost Bonnie on the island. 在岛上跟邦妮失去了联系
Damon stayed back to try and find her. 达蒙留在那里努力找她
That's funny. Doesn't he hate her? 奇怪了,他不是很恨她吗
He doesn't hate her. 他不恨她
I think he actually kind of loves her. 我觉得他其实挺喜欢她的
You're mean to the people that you care about. 人们对在乎的人都会很刻薄
That's some messedup logic. 什么混乱的逻辑
Damon logic. Damon logic. 达蒙的逻辑,达蒙的逻辑
Listen. 听我说
I want you to go somewhere with me. 我想让你跟我去一个地方
I can't leave Jeremy. Elena... 我不能离开杰里米,埃琳娜
There's nothing you can do right now, ok? 现在你什么也做不了
Stefan can stay here with him. 斯特凡可以留在这里陪他
Come with me. 跟我走吧
Please. 拜托
Here's the thing. 是这样的
I was completely willing to accept the fact 我之前很乐意相信你独自一人
that you were one man on a lonely mission to kill ol' Silas, 进行着杀死赛拉斯的孤独任务
and then I got boned 然后我就被狡猾的敌人
by my vixen nemesis Miss Katherine Pierce, 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯小姐给耍了
and then I start thinking 然后我就开始考虑
there's no way that this is a coincidence. 这绝不可能是个巧合
So what do you know, huh? 所以,你知道什么
Took you long enough. 这么久
Sorry. I had to dig the arrow out of my spine. 抱歉,我得把箭从脊椎里拔出来
Thank you for that. 拜你所赐
Well, if you want a lead on Katherine Pierce, 如果你想引诱出凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
here's your guy. 这就是诱饵
Torture me all you want. You can't kill me. 尽管折磨我吧,你不能杀了我
The hunter's curse will torment you forever. 猎人诅咒会一直折磨你的
It'll be worth it. 那也值了
He's right. 他说得对
You can't kill him, but that doesn't mean 你不能杀了他,但是并不代表
we can't tear him apart piece by piece, 我们不能把他一块一块,一片一片
nerve by nerve until the pain is so severe, 慢慢撕开,直到痛苦万分
that your brain shuts it off 然后你的大脑停止运转
to give you one tiny moment of blessed relief, 让你有一个小小的瞬间能摆脱痛苦
and then we'll heal you And do it again and again and again. 然后我们会治好你,如此循环往复
You are creepy. Thank you. 你真恐怖,多谢夸奖
I was tracking dens of vampires across Colorado. 我当时在科罗拉多寻找吸血鬼老窝
Katherine found me, said she could help me find Silas. 凯瑟琳找到我,说她可以帮我找到赛拉斯
She already knew about the hunter's mark, 她已经知道了猎人印记的事情
the cure. How? 还有治愈方法,怎么知道的
Oh, she had someone on the inside, 她有内应
some werewolf girl, friends with your professor. 某个狼人女孩,你们教授的朋友
Hayley, Tyler Lockwood's old friend. 海莉,泰勒·洛克伍德的老朋友
Ah, I knew she was shady. Where'd Katherine find her? 我就知道她有问题,凯瑟琳在哪找到她的
New Orleans. That's all I know. 新奥尔良,我就知道这么多
Good. Let's throw him in a well. 很好,把他扔到井里去吧
If he starves to death, it's not our fault. 如果他饿死,就不关我们的事了
I'm gonna go find Bonnie. 我要去找邦妮
We've got a lead on the cure, Damon. 我们有诱饵引出治愈方法啊,达蒙
I'm gonna find it but I suppose you don't mind. 我要找到它,但是我想你不会介意的
You never wanted Elena to be human again, anyway. 反正你也不想让埃琳娜做回人类
I wanted that cure for her because it's what she wanted. 我想要为她找到治愈方法,因为她想要
You might think I'm afraid to go back, 你也许觉得我害怕回去
but I'm not because I know what she needs. 但其实不是,因为我知道她需要什么
She needs me to bring her best friend home. 她需要我把她最好的朋友带回家
We got to get you home if you're gonna 如果你要帮赛拉斯唤醒死去的人
help Silas raise the dead. 你得回家
I don't understand what I can do. 我不明白我能做什么
Well, Silas can't do magic. 赛拉斯不能施展魔法
He was a witch, 他曾是个巫师
but after he became immortal, that ended. 但自从他变得永生后就不再是了
He can be a witch or a vampire, but never both. 他可以是巫师或吸血鬼,但不能两者皆是
That's why I've been teaching you expressions, 所以我才一直在教你表达
so you can do his work for him. 你可以帮他完成这项工作
What? How? 什么,怎么帮
Using the power of 3 massacres. 利用三场屠杀的能量
Each massacre of 12 marks the earth with power, 每场屠杀都会产生超自然的能量
and you can use expression to tap into that power. 你可以用表达挖掘出这些能量
3? You've had 36 people killed? 三场屠杀,你杀了36个人
No. I've had 24 people killed... 不,我杀了24个人
12 people at the Young farm, 12 hybrids. 在杨农场的12条人命, 12个混血儿
You and I are gonna complete the triangle. 你和我要一起完善这个三角
We're what? 我们要什么
There needs to be another massacre, but it's ok. 还需要一场屠杀,但这没事的
They're gonna come back, it's worth it. 他们还会再活过来,这样做值得
I'm not helping you kill 12 people, Shane. 我不会帮你杀12个人,肖恩
Won't you if it meant you can see Jeremy again, 即使那意味着你能再见到杰里米你也不愿意吗
your Grams, everybody you and your friends ever lost? 还有你的外婆,以及你和你朋友失去的人
I think you would. 我觉得你会的
No. 不行
Bonnie? Jeremy? 邦妮,杰里米
It hurts. Jeremy. 好疼啊,杰里米
Help me. I can help you, I'll help you. 救救我,我能救你,我会救你的
I can help you. 我能救你的
No. 不
He asked you to help him, didn't he? 他向你求救,对吗
He needs your help. 他需要你的救助
You can do this, Bonnie. 你可以做到的,邦妮
You know you can. 你知道你可以的
I'll do whatever it takes. 我会不惜一切代价
I'm bumping the ac. 自动控温器已经最低了
We're not gonna be able to leave him in there for much longer. 我们无法再把他留在这了
Yeah, I know. 是的,我知道
I've been alive for almost two centuries now. 我都活了差不多两个世纪了
You'd think with the amount of people that I've seen die, 你估计觉得随着我认识的人都慢慢死去
it would hurt less each time. 那种伤痛就淡化了
Never does. 其实从没有淡化过
No. No. It never does. 是的,从没淡化
I see this every day. 我每天都见这种场面
Sometimes I think that denial is the worst part for people like us. 对我们这样的人最糟糕的事是不接受现实
Because we know the truth. 因为我们知道真相
We can see they're on a collision course with it, 我们可以看到他们都在慢慢死去
and all we can do is brace ourselves for impact. 我们所能做的就是振作起来承受伤痛
Did you find her? 你找到她了吗
I'm still looking. How is she? 我还在找,她怎么样了
She's losing it, Damon. 她快撑不住了,达蒙
We can do what we can to delay things here, 我们所能做的就是我事情拖下去
but we got to get Jeremy to the morgue before it gets ugly. 但我们要在杰里米尸体腐烂前把他送至停尸房
Damn it. I can't just leave her behind. 该死,我能丢下她不管
I can't show up without Bonnie. 我不能不带邦妮自己回去
I think you have to. 我觉得你别无选择
At this point, the sire bond is probably the only thing 在这时候,认祖归忠可能是
that's gonna keep Elena together. 唯一能使埃琳娜振作起来的东西
I can go back to find Bonnie. 我可以回去找邦妮
I'm on my way. 我这就回去
I could actually hug you right now. 我都想给你个拥抱了
Where have you been? How'd you find me? 你去哪了,你怎么找到我的
Shane led the way. 肖恩带的路
He told me what to do, Damon. 他告诉了我要怎么做,达蒙
I know how to bring Jeremy back. 我知道怎么使杰里米活过来
You brought me to the stoner pit? 你带我来"嗑药区"
I want you to see something. 我想让你看一些东西
Vicki. 薇姬
Remember when Jer was so into my sister? 记得杰里米曾那么喜欢我妹妹吗
When our parents died. It was his rebel phase. 当我们的父母死去时,那时他很叛逆
I found this after vick died. 在薇姬死后我发现了这个
It made me smile... 这总会让我开心
And this. 还有这个
Jeremy and Vicky. Did he do that? 杰里米和薇姬,是他写的吗
After they found Vick's body, 在他们找到薇姬的尸体后
I remember thinking that things didn't feel over, 我记得当时我认为事情没有结束
You know, that there was no possible way 我不相信我就这么
that she could be gone forever. 永远的失去她了
Then she wasn't. 结果真的没有
My point is, this town, 我想说的是,在这个小镇
this crazyass world we live in. 在这个疯狂的地方
Sometimes not being willing to accept that someone is gone 有时人们不接受已经逝去的人的现实
is because maybe they're not... 也许是因为他们并没有离开
At least not completely. 至少没有完全离开我们
Is that really what you believe? 你真的这样认为
Yes. 是的
If I compelled you to tell me the truth, 即使我催眠了你
is that what you would say? 你也会这么说吗
I would tell you that it's ok to have hope... 我会告诉你,可以抱有希望
Because sometimes that's all that keeps me going. 因为有时那是我前进的全部动力
Thanks,Matt. 谢谢,马特
Stefan? 斯特凡
Damon found Bonnie. 达蒙找到邦妮了
The plane is there waiting for them 飞机已经在等他们了
when they get off the island. 等着他们走出小岛
They'll be home in a few hours. 他们几小时后就回来
Thank god. Is she ok? 谢天谢地,她还好吗
Yeah. He said she's fine. 他说,她还好
Listen,Elena. 听着,埃琳娜
You might have been right. There might be something. 你也许是对的,也许有希望
She knows what to do,doesn't she? 她有办法,对不对
Let's just see what she says when she gets home,ok? 我们现在先等她回来再说,好吗
Ok. We'll be home soon. 好的,我们马上到家
You know,if you're smart, 你知道吗,如果你还有脑子
You'll use the cure to kill Silas. 就用治愈方法对付赛拉斯吧
Killing Silas is your supernatural destiny,not mine. 杀赛拉斯是你们的超自然使命,不是我的
All right. Ok. Well,you be careful up there,you know, 好吧,不过你最好小心
because he's up there running about. 因为他已经在四处游荡了
You sure about that? You don't believe me? 你确定吗,你不相信我
Check my pack. 检查我的背包
I found it in the chamber where he lay. 我在关着他的墓穴里找到的
They say no one has seen him. No one knows his face. 没有人见过他,也没人知道他的真实模样
How do you hide from the devil 不知道魔鬼的长相
when you don't know what he looks like? 你要如何躲避他呢
Who knows? 谁知道呢
Maybe I'm him. 也许我就是他
Mark my words, 记住我的话
if you don't use the cure to kill him, 如果你不用治愈方法杀死他
doesn't matter if you're human or vampire. 不论你是人类还是吸血鬼
You're doomed. 都会死
We all are. 我们都一样
Good luck to you, 祝你好运
lassla You've all brought this upon yourselves. 这都是你们自找的
May you rot in it! 自作自受吧
Tyler, it's me again. 泰勒,还是我
So I was thinking about it, 我在想
and you probably ditched your phone, 也许你把手机扔了
which is the smartest thing that you could do. 的确是很聪明的办法
So I don't know when you're gonna get this, 所以我不知道你什么时候才能听到留言
but things were looking kind of bleak for a minute, 最近的事情有点不顺
and... I don't know... maybe they're turning around. 我不知道,也许有回旋余地
So when you get this,call me back, 当你听到留言,回电话
and I'll tell you everything. 我再详细告诉你
Thank god. 谢天谢地
We were so,so worried. 我们担心死了
I'm ok. 我没事
Could you get stefan out here? 可以把斯特凡叫出来吗
They said that she knows what to do. 他们说她有办法
Caroline, I need to talk to my brother. 卡罗琳,我要和我弟弟谈谈
What's wrong? 怎么了
I'll do whatever it takes. 我会不惜代价做到的
Whatever you ask of me, I'll do it. 无论你让我干什么,我都照做
Then you will see him again. 那么你会再次见到他
There's just a few things we have to do first. 有几件事我们得先做
It's called an expression triangle. 这种魔法叫'三角式表达'
I need to complete it for Silas. 我得为赛拉斯完成三角形
What? She's out of her mind,stefan. 什么,她疯了,斯特凡
The nutty professor has got her totally brainwashed. 古怪的教授已经给她洗脑了
Bonnie, you can't kill 12 people. 邦妮,你不能杀掉12个人
I know it sounds crazy, 我知道听上去很疯狂
but it's the only way to get enough power. 但这是收集足够能量的唯一方法
To do what? 然后呢
When Silas was buried by the witch Qetsiyah, 当赛拉斯被凯茨雅埋葬的时候
she left him with the cure and two choices... 她留下了治愈方法和两个选择
Stay mortal and rot or take the cure 以腐烂的形式保持永生
and eventually die in there of old age. 或者用治愈方法自然死亡
He's been trapped in there for 2,000 years. 他已经被困了2000年了
At some point,wouldn't death by old age have been better? 这个时候,自然的死亡不是个更好的选择吗
No, because,you see, Qetsiyah had already oneupped him. 不,因为你看凯茨雅已经胜他一筹
She knew that he wanted to die 她知道他一心想死
so that he could find peace, 那样就可以安息
be reunited with his one true love. 和他唯一的真爱重聚
So she created another side. 所以她创造了另一个世界
As a purgatory for all supernatural beings, 作为一切超自然生物的炼狱
ensuring that if he died, He'd end up there forever. 一旦他死亡,就会永远困在那里
That's where you come in. Why me? 所以才需要你,为什么是我
Because you, 因为你
as Qetsiyah's descendant can make the other side go away. 作为凯茨雅的子孙,可以让那个世界消失
How? 怎么做
I mean, the whole flight back home, 回来的一路上
all she could talk about was how she is the one 她所有的话都是关于,只有她可以
that can drop the veil between this side and the other side. 打开两个世界之间的结界
Drop the veil? What does that even mean? 打开结界,那是什么意思
What it means is, the myth about Silas 就是说,赛拉斯的神话不是说他
being able to raise the dead is not just one or some. 可以唤醒一个或几个死者
It's every supernatural being over there. 他可以唤醒所有的超自然生物
Once the veil is dropped, 一旦结界被打开
the other side doesn't exist anymore. 那个世界就不复存在了
There's nothing separating us. 再没什么能分开我们彼此了
We're all just one. 我们是一个整体
3 massacres, 3 hot spots, 3次大屠杀, 3个屠杀点
and the witch spell of the century. 再加上一个世纪咒语
Every supernatural being over there is back with a vengeance. 那边所有的超自然生物都一股脑地回来了
I can't do that. What? Oh, no. Yes, you can. 我不能这么做,不,你可以的
Yes, you can. 你可以做到的
All the witches, your ancestors, 所有的女巫,你的祖先们
who've been persecuted throughout time, 那些随着时间被迫害的人们
your grams, Jeremy, they'll all be back. 你的外婆,杰里米,他们都会回来的
You can do this. 你可以做到的
You will do this. 你会做到的
Bonnie, you are talking like a crazy person. 邦妮,你现在像个疯子一样在讲话
You are not killing 12 people, 你不能杀死12个人
and you sure as hell can't invite every monster 而且你也决不能邀请所有死去的恶人
who has ever died back into this world. 重新回到这个世界
Caroline, I think she knows that. 卡罗琳,我觉得她知道这一点
No. I can do it. I have the power. 不,我可以做到,我有这种力量
I can bring everyone back... 我可以将每个人带回来
Jeremy, Alaric, Vicki. 杰里米,阿拉里克,薇姬
Bonnie, stop it. 邦妮,别说了
You can't just say these things. 你不能就这么随便说你能做到
I'll get it. Hey, look. I'll get it. 我去接,我去接吧
I said I'll get it. 我说了我去接
Hello? Elena. 你好,埃琳娜
It's April... Young. 我是艾普莉·杨
I was looking for Jeremy, 我想找一下杰里米
and his cell phone keeps going straight to voicemail. 他的电话老是直接转到语音邮箱
Jeremy can't come to the phone right now. He's not... 杰里米现在不能接电话,他不在
I'm sorry. He's dead. 对不起,他死了
Elena. 埃琳娜
He's dead. 他已经死了
He's dead. Damon, he's dead, 他死了,达蒙,他死了
and he's been dead this entire time, and I... 这段时间他都已经死了,而我
Oh, my god. 我的天啊
I can smell him. How long has he smelled like that? 我能闻到他的气味,这种味道已经多久了
Talk to me. I can help you. 跟我说说话,我能帮你
How? How are you gonna help me? How? 怎么帮,你怎么帮我,怎么帮
Ok. Ok. We have to take care of his body. 好的好的,我们要照顾好他的遗体
Bring him downstairs. 把他抱下楼去
We shouldn't... Just carry him down, please. 我们不应该,把他抱下楼去,求你了
Where's Bonnie? 邦妮在哪里
We told Matt to take her home. We thought it'd be best. 我们叫马特带她回家了,我们觉得这样最好
Ok. Guess we're gonna have to do this the oldfashioned way. 好的,我认为我们得用老办法来处理
Do what? Put his body on the couch. 怎么做,把他的遗体放在沙发上
Elena? 埃琳娜
Elena, you need help finding something? 埃琳娜,你需要帮忙找什么吗
Got it. 找到了
What are you doing? 你在干什么
We need a cover story, right? 我们需要一个故事打掩护,对吗
You think I didn't hear you guys talking earlier? 你们以为我之前没有听见你们说话吗
Well, what are we gonna say animal attack, 我们能说什么,是动物袭击
tumble down the stairs? 摔下楼梯了
No. We burn the house down with him inside of it. 不,我们要把杰里米留在这房子里烧掉
Elena, stop it. 埃琳娜,停下
Why, because you want me to not be in denial? 为什么,因为你想让我接受现实
You want me to face the truth? 你想让我面对现实
This is the truth, Stefan. 这就是现实,斯特凡
I don't want to live here anymore. 我不想继续在这里生活了
I don't want these sketches. 我不想要这些素描
I don't want this xbox. 我不想要这些游戏机
Not gonna need this bourbon anymore. 我也不再需要这些波本了
Alaric is not here to drink it, I mean, 阿拉里克不会再喝它了
unless you guys are willing to bring back 除非你们这些家伙想把那边所有的
every supernatural creature on the other side to get him bick. 超自然生物带回来
Would you? 不是吗
I know you want your drinking buddy back. 我知道你想把你的酒友带回来
Would you, Damon? 你不想吗,达蒙
Because I wouldn't. 因为我不想
I don't know. I mean, does that make me a bad person? 我不知道,那样做会不会把我变成一个坏人
I have no idea. 我一点也不知道
He's not gonna need that anymore. 他也不会再用到了
Elena, stop it. You're scaring me. 埃琳娜,停下,你吓到我了
What else are we supposed to do with the body, Caroline? 我们还应该怎么处理他的遗体,卡罗琳
I mean, there's no room in the Gilbert family plot. 吉尔伯特家族没有多余的墓地了
Jenna and John took the last spots. 珍娜还有约翰占了最后的地方了
No, no, Elena. Stop. 不,不,埃琳娜,停下
There's nothing here for me anymore, Stefan. 这里没有任何可以让我牵挂的了,斯特凡
Every inch of this house is filled with memories 这座房子的每一寸地方都填满了
of the people that I love that have died 我爱的死去的人们的回忆
My mom, my dad, Jeremy, 妈妈,爸爸,杰里米
and Jenna and Alaric, John, even John. 还有珍娜,阿拉里克,约翰,甚至约翰
I mean, they're all dead. Everyone is dead. 他们都死了,所有人都死了
So what am I supposed to 那我应该怎么
I mean, how am I gonna 我怎么能...
I can't even 我甚至不能...
There's nothing left for me. Aah! 我什么都没有了
Elena, I need you to calm down. No, no, no. 埃琳娜,冷静,不,不
I can't. I can't. I can't. I 我做不到,我做不到
I can't. I can't. 做不到,做不到
No. It hurts. It hurts. Just make it stop. 不要,很疼,疼,停下来
Please make it stop. It hurts. Ah... 求求你,很疼,我好疼
Damon... 达蒙
Help her. 帮帮她
I can help you. 我能帮你
I want you to let me help you. 我希望你能让我帮你
I can help you. 我能帮你
How? 怎么帮
Turn it off. 关掉
What? No, no. 什么,不要
Just turn it off, 关掉
and everything will go away. 一切都过去了
That's what you have to do. 你必须这样做
It's what I want you to do. 我想要你这样做
Just turn it off. 关掉吧
Hey, it's me. Look. 是我,听我说
I hate to leave this on your voicemail, 我很不想给你留这条语音
but I think that you need to know. 但是我觉得应该告诉你
Jeremy is dead, Tyler. I'm so sorry. 杰里米死了,泰勒,我很遗憾
I thought that you would call and I could tell you, 我以为你会打来,然后我再告诉你
but then you didn't, so 但是你没有,所以
Just call me when you get this, ok? 听到这个的话打给我,好吗
I need you, 我需要你
and there's no way that yesterday was the last time 昨天一定不会是我们最后一次相见
that I'm ever going to see you or talk to you. 也不会是我们最后一次谈话,一定不会
It can't be. So just...Call me, Tyler. 不会的,泰勒,给我来电话
Please. 好吗
It's gonna be ok, Matt, you'll see. 会没事的,马特,你会看到的
I'll bring him back. 我会让他复活
Get some sleep, Bon. We can talk tomorrow. 休息会吧,邦妮,我们明天再谈
Did you tell them? 你跟他们说了吗
They don't think I can do it. 他们觉得我做不到
Oh, they're just scared. They're afraid to believe. 不,他们只是害怕,不敢相信
You know, I've been thinking. 我自己也思考过
You said if I dropped the veil to the other side, 你说如果我能打开结界
that the dead'll return, 那些死去的就会复活
but that's only for the supernatural. 但只限于超自然生物
What about the 12 people that died on the young farm? 在农场死去的那12个人呢
They were a necessary sacrifice 为了大益
for the greater good. 总要有牺牲
They've passed on. They've found peace. 他们已经安息了,在天堂安息着
It's all anyone wants. 大家都如愿以偿了
That's all Silas wants. 赛拉斯也一样
We'll do this together, you and I. 我们会共同做到,我们两人
We are the beginning. 我们是开始
Blast it. 该死的
Shane. 肖恩
Silas. 赛拉斯
It was a mistake. 你做错了
It wasn't, and you know it. 我没有,你明知道
This is the only way she's gonna survive. 只有这样,她才能挺住
We'll help her, keep an eye on her. 我们会帮她,看着她
When she's ready, I'll use the sire bond to bring her back. 等她准备好了,我再用认祖归忠让她恢复
Her humanity, damon, it was all she had left. 她的人性,达蒙,那是她唯一拥有的
Humanity means nothing when you don't have 在乎的人都不在了
anyone to care about, Stefan. 要人性干什么,斯特凡
She had you. 她还有你
She lost her brother. 她失去了弟弟
I'm not enough, not this time. 有我根本不够,最起码现在不够
Listen, Damon. 听我说,达蒙
I know that you and I, we've been through some... 我知道我们最近...
bad spots lately, 经历了很多
especially when it comes to her. 尤其是关于她的事
Yeah. Well... 是啊
Guess none of that matters anymore. 那些都不重要了
I just, um 我只是
I want you to know that, um 想让你知道...
I know, Stefan. 我知道,斯特凡
Elena, don't do this. 埃琳娜,别这样
We can find another cover story. 我们可以想个其他说法
This is the best one. 这种说法最合适
No one'll ask questions. 别人不会觉得可疑
Ok. If you burn down the house, it'll be gone. 如果你把房子烧了,一切就都没了
What if one day when this is all over, 如果以后某一天,你放开了
you want to come home again? 想要回家来看看呢
I won't. 不会的 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj04/411362.html |