吸血鬼日记第四季:第18集 凯若琳协助克劳斯(在线收听) |
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 He's dead. 他已经死了
No, no! I can't, I can't! 不,不,我做不到,我做不到
I can help you. Turn it off. 我能帮你,关掉
We're gonna lose her, Damon. 我们会失去她的,达蒙
She's ruthless without her humanity. 她失去了人性十分无情
The cure's the fastest way to get it back. 治愈方法是恢复她人性的最快方法
Katherine has the cure. 凯瑟琳得到了治愈方法
She's gonna want to cram it down your throat. 她会把它用在你身上
The last thing that you want 而且你最不想要的
is for that cure to be used on you, 就是治愈方法被塞给你
so you bring it to me. 所以你拿来给我
You don't scare me, Silas. 你吓唬不了我,赛拉斯
Just a little something to remember me by. 给你留个念想
It's all of Katherine's former addresses, 都是凯瑟琳以前的地址
including a couple from the last two months. 还有前两个月的两个
You want the cure off the table. 你不想要治愈方法
I want to take it. 我想要
We can work together. 我们可以合作
Why are we stopping? 为什么停下
We've searched 3 cities in the last 24 hours. 我们过去一天内搜了三座城市了
I'm sick of top 40 radio, and I smell like leather. 我听腻了收音机,而且一身皮味儿
And that's my fault? 这能怪我吗
You are the one who stole the list of Katherine's possible whereabouts. 是你偷了凯瑟琳可能藏身处的单子
Did you ever think that Damon had bad information? 你有没有想过或许达蒙的消息不准
Have I mentioned I can't stand the sound of your voice? 我有没有说过你的声音让我抓狂
Too bad. We're not done. 可惜,你暂时别想甩掉我
Get in. Next town. 上车,我们继续
In a minute. 等等
I'm hungry. 我饿了
We're not here for a pub crawl, Elena. 我们不是来串酒吧的,埃琳娜
I want the cure. Katherine has it. 我要治愈方法,它在凯瑟琳手里
We don't stop until we find her. 不找到她我们不能停下
I said, in a minute. 我说等等了
Oh, my god. You startled me. 天呐,你吓着我了
Did I? 是吗
Katherine, what are you doing? 凯瑟琳,你这是干什么
You know me? 你认识我
Of course. 当然
Um, I know most people around here 我知道这里大多数人
prefer you to feed from the neck, 喜欢你咬脖子吸血
but I asked you to drink from my wrist. Remember? 但我让你吸食我的手腕,记得吗
Conniving little bitch compelled the whole town. 那个狡猾的小贱人控制了全镇人
I think we just found Katherine. 我们找到凯瑟琳了
What's my full name? 我全名是什么
Katherine Pierce. 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
I love the new 'do, by the way. 新发型真好看
So how do you know Katherine? 你怎么认识凯瑟琳的
How do I know who? 你说谁
Me. How do you know me? 我,我们怎么认识的
Small town. Everybody knows everybody. 小镇子嘛,大家都认识
So everyone here knows Katherine. 这儿的人都认识凯瑟琳
I'm sorry. I don't know who you're talking about. 抱歉,我不知道你在说谁
She compelled people to forget all about her 她让人完全不记得她的存在
unless she was talking to them herself. 除非是她本人在和他们说话
Clever girl. 真聪明
How long have we known each other? 我们相识多久了
Uh, it's been a while. I can't remember. 有日子了,记不得了
Where do I live? Where do I work? 我在哪住,在哪工作
I don't know. 我不知道
Who do I spend time with? Do I have any friends? 我跟谁在一起,我有朋友吗
Well, you said we could all be friends with you 你说我们都可以跟你做朋友
as long as we kept your secret. 只要我们替你保密
What secret? 什么秘密
I... 我
I don't know. 我不知道
If they so much as even scratch the paint on my car. 他们要是敢刮花了我的车
Why don't you just be grateful sheriff Forbes 你就谢天谢地福布斯警长
was able to track down the car after you let them, uh... 还能找到车,毕竟是你让她们把...
You know, steal it from you. 车给偷走了
Remind me to send her some minimuffins. 记得提醒我给她送点小松糕
Do we really need 10 gallons of gas 我们真的需要十加仑的汽油吗
or are you making me just lug this around as punishment? 还是你想让我拎着这些油作为惩罚
Well, they ditched your car after it ran out of fuel. 他们耗尽了汽油才弃车的
We got to fill it up. 我们得给车注油
We got a hundred miles before we get to Willoughby. 离威洛比还有一百英里呢
Yeah, well, I don't remember that name 我在纽约拿到的地名清单上
from the list of places that I got in New York. 好像没有那个地方吧
Oh, the list. 清单啊
You mean the list they stole from right under your nose 你是指他们从你眼皮子底下偷走的那份吗
after you let your guard down? 就因为你放松了警惕
They'll be there. 他们肯定在那儿
Sheriff Forbes tracked down the car they stole after yours. 福布斯警长找到了他们弃了你的车后偷的车
Screw the muffins. I'll get her champagne 不送松糕了,我要送香槟
if Elena is wherever it may be. 前提是埃琳娜真的在那儿
Willoughby 威洛比
The creamed corn capital of Pennsylvania. 宾夕法尼亚的奶油玉米之都
Willoughby. 那个威洛比啊
They'll be there. 他们肯定在那儿
Let's just hope we get to them before they get to the cure. 希望我们能赶在她们找到治愈方法前找到她们
Ooh, silver lining. 往好处想
If Rebekah takes the cure, then she's mortal. 如果丽贝卡使用了治愈方法变回常人
And then we can just kill her right then and there. 我们就可以当即杀掉她
Ooh, dark cloud. 但美中不足
Elena stays a vampire forever. 埃琳娜就不能变回常人了
Look, why don't you just table the revenge fantasies for now 你能不能暂时别去想复仇的事
and just keep your eye on the prize? 把精力放在要紧事上
Find Katherine, get the cure, get out 找到凯瑟琳,找到治愈方法,抽身
before you get your neck snapped again. 别再叫人家拧断脖子
Believe me, I learned my lesson. 相信我,我吃一堑长一智
Elena without humanity is a stone cold bitch. 没有人性的埃琳娜是个冷酷的贱人
And I won't trust her until we get the old Elena back. 除非我们找回原来那个她,我绝不再信任她
Look at that. We're finally on the same page about something. 瞧瞧啊,我们终于能在什么事上达成一致了
Look at that. 是啊
Klaus? We need to talk. 克劳斯,我们得谈谈
What happened to you? 你是怎么了
Silas. 赛拉斯
He attacked me. 他袭击了我
He stabbed me with the white oak stake. 他用白栎木树桩捅了我
A piece of it is still inside me. 还留了一段在我体内
My God, Klaus, that could kill you. 天呐,克劳斯,你会死的
I certainly feel like I'm dying. 我的确有这种感觉
And as much as I would love to watch you die, 我虽然很希望看着你死掉
you still haven't found me that cure. 你还没给我找到治愈方法呢
Silas! 赛拉斯
That's right. 没错
Last night I looked like Shane. 昨晚我是肖恩的样子
Today I look like Caroline. 今天我是卡罗琳的样子
And tomorrow, who knows? 谁知道明天又是谁
Show me your real face. 显露你的真容
Now, why would I do that 我为什么要那么做呢
when I can look like whomever I want you to see. 我明明能向你展示任何人的样子
Resist me all you want, Klaus, 随你怎么抵抗我,克劳斯
but until you bring me the cure, 但你不给我治愈方法
I will bring you nothing but misery. 我就只会给你痛苦
Hey, excuse me. Um... 打扰一下
Did I get any mail today? 我今天收到邮件了吗
What happened to your hair? 你的头发怎么了
I cut it. 我剪了
In the last two minutes. 两分钟不到就剪了吗
I was here two minutes ago? 我刚刚才来过吗
Are you feeling ok, Ms. Pierce? 你还好吗,皮尔斯小姐
Yeah. I'mI'm fine. Um, thanks. 我很好,谢谢
She was here two minutes ago. 她才离开两分钟
That means that she can't be that far. 她一定没走远
How about you check inside? 你去里面看看
I'll look in the parking lot. 我去看停车场
Ok. 好
I'm impressed. 不赖啊
I never thought you would find me here. 我从没想到你还能找来
Oh, well. It's a beautiful place to die. 这真是永别人世的好地方
I couldn't agree more. 十分赞同
You've chosen a beautiful place to die. 你真选了个好地方永别人世
Where's the cure? 治愈方法呢
What, no "I'm here to avenge my annoying little brother" speech? 怎么,都不大谈特谈你是来给弟弟复仇的吗
People die. We move on. 生老病死,人还得向前看
After turning off our humanity switch. 你关掉了人性
So sad for the boys, though. 对于那两兄弟真是可惜了
Their special snowflake of human frailty... 他们这点特别的人类软肋
Gone. 也没了
Well, if we're gonna be a while, 如果还得聊好一会儿
I'm gonna go grab some menus. 我去拿个菜单来
You're not going anywhere. 哪都别想去
I forgot how charming you were. 我都忘了你多可爱了
I'm surprised you remember me at all, 没想到你居然记得我
seeing as though you were so busy 毕竟你当年净忙着
wedging yourself between my brothers. 夹在我哥哥们中间了
Oh, my god. What happened? 天呐,这是怎么了
I'm fine, Jolene. You didn't see anything. 我没事,乔琳,你什么都没看见
Every minute you two waste with your yapping 你们俩继续这么斗嘴
is another minute we give Stefan and Damon to find us. 斯特凡和达蒙只会越追越近
Where's the cure? 治愈方法在哪
I'm sorry. I'm on vervain. 抱歉,我服了马鞭草
Oh, I get to torture it out of you. Fun. 那我就得折磨你了,真好玩
Why do you two want it anyway? 你们要那个做什么
The question is, why do you want it? 问题是,你想要它做什么
Let me guess. To kill Niklaus. 我猜猜,杀尼克劳斯
I've spent the last 500 years running from your big brother. 我过去五百年一直在逃避你哥哥
I have no intention of being within sniffing distance of him. 我根本不想靠近他
But since it can be used against him, 但既然那东西能对他不利
I'm sure he's just itching to get his hands on it. 他一定急切地想拿到它
I give him the cure, he gives me my freedom. 我拿治愈方法交换自由
Ohh, you poor victim. 你这个可怜人啊
Where's the part of your plan 怎么不提你计划里
where you screw us over and somebody dies? 坑害我们,杀掉谁的部分
I have no reason to screw you over. 我没必要坑害你们
I know you don't believe me, but it is the truth. 我知道你们不信,但这就是事实
People change. I'm not the girl you think I am. 人会变的,我不是你们以为的那个人了
I don't have it on me. 我身上没有
I didn't think you did, 我觉得也是
but I'm sure there's something in that that can help us find it. 但那上面肯定有什么线索能帮我们找到它
Who's Em? 谁是以叔
A friend. 我朋友
It says here you're meeting at 2:00. 这里写着你们两点要见面
I guess I'll just have to meet Em myself. 看来我得自己去见以叔了
I got your 50 bajillion messages. 我收到你那堆短信了
This better be life and death. 最好是事关生死的大事
Go away. 走开
Klaus? Where are you? 克劳斯,你在哪
What happened to you? 你怎么了
I need more time. 我需要时间
Stop hounding me! 别来纠缠我了
I'm hounding you? 我怎么纠缠你了
I am supposed to be running 3 different prom committees right now 我现在应该管理3个舞会委员会的
and you keep phone stalking me. 是你老电话骚扰我
Caroline. 卡罗琳
Is it really you? 真是你吗
Prove it to me. 拿出证据
Ok. I don't know if this is some new way of flirting, 我不知道这是新的调情方式还是什么的
but it sucks. 但这真没意思
And I have more important things to do. 我还有更重要的事要做呢
Wait, please. 等等,求你
Silas. He stabbed me 赛拉斯,他捅伤了我
with white oak stake. 用白栎树桩
There's a little piece of it stuck inside me. 还留了一段在我体内
Why would Silas attack you? 赛拉斯为什么要攻击你
Well, I was in no position to ask questions. 我当时完全没法提问
Suffice it to say, I'm hurt. 简单说,我受伤了
So you can understand why I called you. 所以我才会给你打电话
You ran Tyler out of town, you killed his mother, 你把泰勒逼出了小镇,你杀了他妈妈
and you think I'm the person to call for help? 你却打电话求我帮忙
If I die, 如果我死了
you, Tyler, 你,泰勒
all of your friends die with me. 和你所有的朋友都会一起死
What do you want me to do? 你想要我怎么做
Well, it's quite simple, really. 其实很简单
I need you to cut the stake out of me. 我需要你把木桩从我身体里取出来
Something's not right. 有蹊跷
Katherine Pierce does not hole up in hickstown, pa. 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯不会待在宾州的小乡镇
Well, this is definitely the car they stole. 这就是她们偷的车
We're in the right place. 我们找对地方了
Points to them for their choice of vehicles. 她们选的车还真不赖
So let me ask you something. 我问你啊
What happens when we find Elena? 我们找到埃琳娜之后呢
How do we get her back to Mystic Falls? 要怎么带她回神秘瀑布
I mean, she's not exactly gonna go quietly. 她肯定不能顺从就范
And she has an original vampire as her bodyguard. 她还有个吸血鬼始祖做保镖
We do whatever we have to do. 我们想尽一切办法
I don't care if we have to throw Rebekah under a school bus 哪怕是把丽贝卡扔到校车底下
and wrap Elena in a burlap sack. 把埃琳娜卷进粗麻袋
We do whatever we have to do. 我们用尽一切办法
I'm serious. 我是认真的
I am, too. I don't care what Elena wants right now. 我也是,我才不管埃琳娜想怎么样
She's this close to going off the rails for good. 她马上就会完全失控了
And that ain't happening. 我决不允许
She's a pain enough as it is. 她已经很麻烦了
So what happened to the guy who thought 你之前不是觉得
Elena should embrace being a vampire, 埃琳娜应该接受做个吸血鬼
let the chips fall where they may. 出点乱子也没关系吗
That guy got his neck snapped in New York. 我在纽约被人拧断了脖子
and this guy is royally pissed off. 所以现在火气很大
What do you think? Hmm... 你看怎么样
It's close. Not quite slutty enough. 很接近了,但还不够放荡
I think you need more eyeliner. 你还得再画点眼线
I'm gonna need your clothes. 你得把衣服给我
Yeah. That's gonna happen. 你做梦去吧
Fine. Your bracelet, watch, earrings. 好吧,你的手链,手表,耳环
Hand them over. 交给我
And your other bracelet. 还有另一个
That's my daylight bracelet. 那是我的日光手链
It's daytime outside. 现在外面是白天
I'm gonna need it. 我需要那个
Besides, it's not gonna work on you. 而且在你身上是不好用的
Fine. I really am gonna need that jacket, though. 好吧,但那件夹克你得给我
All right. Fine, fine, fine. 好吧,好吧
This will never work, you know? 这是行不通的
The bad haircut. 这糟糕的发型
The doe eyes. You'll never pass for me. 幼齿的眼神,你肯定装不像我的
You'll never pass for me. 你肯定装不像我的
Throatier and more mannish. 喉音重一点,像男人点
You'll never pass for me. 你肯定装不像我的
You two are pathetic. 你们真可悲
Oh, perfect. Just the right level of contempt 真不赖,轻蔑和隐隐的不安
and hidden insecurity. 恰到好处
Almost there. Something's missing. 差不多了,还少点什么
Your shoes. I want your shoes. 你的鞋,你的鞋子给我
Come on, Em. 来吧,以叔
Mm. You know, it's funny. 要知道,很有意思
I've always been a little envious 我一直很嫉妒
of the legend that is Katherine Pierce, 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯的传奇人生
the way you could wrap a man around your little finger, 你总能把男人玩弄于鼓掌之间
the way Elijah betrayed Klaus for you, 以利亚为了你背叛克劳斯
the way the Salvatore brothers stumbled head over heels for you. 塞尔瓦托兄弟为你神魂颠倒
And yet here we are all these years later 但现在这么多年过去了
in a town that you've had to compel into liking you. 你需要通过催眠才能让这镇上的人喜欢你
I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh. 抱歉,我不该笑的
It's really more sad than funny. 与其说可笑,不如说是可悲
You know you can't split the cure with Elena, right? 你知道治愈药剂你不能跟埃琳娜分吧
She doesn't want to. 她不想要的
Oh, no? But you do. You want to take it. 是吗,但你想要,你想用吗
Are you really that dumb or just naturally blonde? 你是真那么傻,还是金发天然呆
I want a normal life again. 我想过上平凡的生活
You mean you want a doover. 你是想重来一次
Well, guess what. You can't have it. 你猜怎么着,那是不可能的
The cure will only take away your immortality. 治愈药剂只是针对永生
Everything else you hate about yourself, 你其他自己不喜欢的特质
you'll still wake up with that in the morning. 治愈药剂是无法改变的
And you won't even be able to compel yourself a friend. 而且这回你都没法控制别人做你的朋友了
Ladies, playing nice? 女士们,交谈甚欢啊
There goes the neighborhood. 都到齐了啊
I see you got Katherine already. 你这就抓到凯瑟琳了啊
You're losing your touch, evil one. 你不行了啊,坏女人
Where's Elena? 埃琳娜呢
Katerina. 凯瑟琳
Elijah. 以利亚
You're a little late, aren't you? 你晚了
You colored your hair. 你染发了
I like it. 我很喜欢
Thank you. I was actually gonna 谢谢,我正要...
I missed you. 我想你了
And I've missed you. 我也想你了
This is an interesting little town you've chosen to settle down in. 你选择落脚的小镇真是有趣
So do you have it with you? 在你手里吗
Do I have what? 什么
The cure. 治愈方法
It's in a safe place. 在一个安全的地方
Why don't I go and get it 让我去拿吧
And then I'll bring it back? 我再给你拿回来
Where's Katherine, Elena? 凯瑟琳在哪,埃琳娜
So let me get this straight, 那么是这个意思
I tell you where Elena is, 我告诉你埃琳娜在哪
you shove the cure down her throat, 你们把治愈方法塞给她
and then I end up in a box, right? 我被你们装进箱子
I don't think so. 还是不必了
What about you over there, smiley? 你呢,笑面虎
Do you know where she is? 你知道她在哪吗
I can give you a hint. 我可以给你个提示
Start by looking at the town morgue. 先去小镇停尸间找吧
She's probably dead. 她大概死了
She went to meet up with a friend of mine. 她去见我的一个朋友了
You may know him 你们可能认识他
An original brother. Impeccable taste. 一个吸血鬼始祖,极有品味
Elijah? 以利亚
Elijah's here? 以利亚也来了
Well, you sort of have to question 如果以利亚跟你是朋友
Elijah's impeccable taste if he's friends with you. 那就不得不令人质疑他的品味了
Oh, when I say friend, I mean "Friend." 我说朋友的意思,是那种朋友
It probably took him about 10 seconds to realize that she wasn't me, 他大概只用十秒钟就会明白那不是我
at which point he probably yanked her heart right out of her chest. 到时他大概就会把她的心脏从胸膛里扯出来了
All right. Where are they? 好吧,他们在哪
Rebekah, 丽贝卡
you do realize if something should happen to Elena, 你知道如果埃琳娜出了什么事
you have no chance of finding the cure, right? 你就别想再找到治愈方法了吧
Fine. They were supposed to meet at the gazebo by the park. 好吧,他们要在公园旁的凉亭见面
I'll go talk to Elijah. 我去找以利亚谈
You deal with Elijah. 你去处理以利亚
Katherine will take us to the cure. 凯瑟琳会带我们去找治愈方法
No, she won't. 想得美
The cure's my one chance to win my freedom back from Klaus. 治愈方法是我摆脱克劳斯的唯一机会
You're gonna broker a deal with Klaus? 你想跟克劳斯做协议吗
No. She's gonna get Elijah to broker a deal for her. 不,她会让以利亚替她做协议
That's why you need your little friend, isn't it? 所以你才需要这个小朋友,对吧
Some things never change, Katherine. 狗改不了吃屎啊,凯瑟琳
Nope. 说的是
Fine. 好吧
Move. 让开
You have to follow me. 跟我来
Oh, my god. 天呐
You do have a heart. 你还真有心脏啊
Oh, my bad. It's just a bloody rib. 我的错,只是一根肋骨
Well, I'm glad you're finding my misery so amusing. 我很高兴你能从我的痛苦中取乐
I swear there's nothing in here. 我发誓里面什么都没有
And if you think I'm having fun, you're insane. 如果你觉得我很高兴,你就是疯了
You killed 12 witches for your friend Bonnie. 你为你的朋友邦妮杀了12个女巫
You can't even get your hands a little dirty for me. 却不肯为我脏脏手
Here I thought we were becoming friends. 我还以为我们的交情加深了呢
Well, you thought wrong. 那是你的错觉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. 对不起,对不起
You know what? 知道吗
I'm not sorry. 我不觉得抱歉
You deserve to suffer for everything that you've done. 你做了那么多坏事,活该受折磨
So today, we're gonna do things my way. 所以今天,我们按我的办法来
You want my help? You let Tyler come back to town, 你要我帮忙,就允许泰勒回镇
and give me your word that you will not hurt him. 并且向我保证你不会伤害他
Katerina? 凯瑟琳
Hello. Elijah? 你好,以利亚
Where is Katherine? 凯瑟琳在哪
Where's Elena? Safe. 埃琳娜呢,很安全
How long she remains so depends upon you. 但她的安危要看你的了
Well, I guess the same goes for Katherine. 凯瑟琳也是一样了
Katherine can take care of herself against the two of you. 凯瑟琳对付你们俩不成问题
Oh. You mean the three of us. 你是说我们三个吧
'cause little sister decided to join team good guys for the time being. 你的小妹妹也决定暂时加入正义的一方了
Put her on the phone. 让她接电话
Oh, she's not here right now. 她现在不在这儿
I left her with Damon and Katherine. 她跟达蒙和凯瑟琳在一起
Tell me where they are. 告诉我他们在哪
Relax. No one's gonna get hurt 放松,只要凯瑟琳交出治愈方法
as long as Katherine hands over the cure. 就没人会受伤
Do you understand how much my sister despises Katherine? 你知道我妹妹有多蔑视凯瑟琳吗
I assure you, Rebekah will end her 我保证,一旦她没用了
the moment she ceases to be of use. 丽贝卡会立刻杀掉她
Well, just tell me where you are, 那就告诉我你在哪
and we can talk this through. 我们好好谈谈
You listen to me very carefully, Stefan. 你给我听好,斯特凡
If anything whatsoever happens to Katherine, 如果凯瑟琳有个三长两短
I will descend upon Elena. 埃琳娜也别想好过
You're both idiots. 你们两个白痴
Excuse me. 你说什么
Ugh. What happened to you, Elijah? 你怎么了,以利亚
I mean, I thought you were supposed to be a man of honor. 你不是那个正直的人吗
And yet you've been hooking up with Katherine this entire time? 可你却一直和凯瑟琳混在一起
Well, I suppose this man of honor 恐怕我这个正直的人
always shared a connection with Katherine. 一直和凯瑟琳有联系
She contacted me when she learned about the cure. 她得知治愈方法时主动联系了我
We thought we could be of mutual use to one another. 我们觉得可以彼此帮助
"Of mutual use"? "彼此帮助"
Please. You fell for her trap 拜托,你像其他傻瓜一样
just like every other one of those idiots. 掉入她的陷阱了
You underestimate me, Elena. 你低估我了,埃琳娜
I know who she is. 我知道她是谁
I know what she's done. 我知道她做过什么
And you think she's changed? 你觉得她变了吗
She's playing you. She lied to you, Elijah. 她只是在耍你,她骗了你,以利亚
She didn't lie to me about your transformation. 她没有隐瞒你变成吸血鬼的事
You're not just a vampire, though, are you? 你不仅仅变成了吸血鬼,不是吗
There's something else. 还有别的
You...you're not yourself. 你不是你自己了
You've abandoned your emotions. Why? 你放弃了你的情感,为什么
My brother's dead. 我弟弟死了
Your girlfriend killed him. 你女朋友杀的
You didn't know? 你不知道
Of course you didn't. 你当然不知道了
She lied. 她骗了我
I hate to say I told you so, but... 真不想说"早告诉你了",但是...
No sudden moves. No tricks either. 别想偷袭,或者使诈
No Katherineing. 别耍任何"凯瑟琳的小把戏"
A quilt and a fish aquarium. 棉被还有鱼缸
Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁啊
A very old lady with dreadful taste. 品味令人发指的老女人
It's gone. 不见了
The cure, it was in the safe, but it's not there. 治愈药剂,它就在保险箱里,但现在没了
Not falling for it. 不相信
Where is it, Katherine? 到底在哪,凯瑟琳
I swear it was in the safe. 我发誓它就在保险箱里
What, just like Elijah's really your boyfriend 就像以利亚真的是你男朋友
and this is really your life? 你的生活就是这样
And for all we know, this isn't even your house. 这说不定根本不是你家呢
It doesn't look like the Katherine I know. 和我认识的凯瑟琳一点不像
Maybe you don't know Katherine at all. 也许你根本就不了解凯瑟琳
Did it every occur to you 你有没有想过
that you have no idea who I really am? 你根本不了解我吗
Did it every occur to you that you're not that deep? 你有没有想过你没那么深不可测
This whole smalltown girl thing, we know it's an act. 这套小镇女孩的样子,我们知道是装的
Where is the cure? 治愈方法在哪
Whoa, whoa. Hang on. We need her alive. 等等,我们得留着她的命
The cure's not here. 治愈方法不在这儿
You check upstairs. I'll check down. 你去检查楼上,我来查楼下
I got this. 我应付得来
So if I was a paranoid, 如果我是一个多疑
distrustful sociopath, 不轻信的反社会者
where would I keep my most prized possession? 我会把自己最珍贵的东西放在哪呢
This should be fun. 这肯定好玩
Because I'd want it to be close, but not on me. 因为我想放在手边,但又不能带在身上
Accessible but not obvious. 能随时拿到但又不显眼
I'd want to keep it safe, 我要保证它的安全
but not so safe that it'd be too difficult to grab and run. 但又不能防护过度,不方便随时拿走逃命
Well, that is a fancy little treasure chest 这真是个漂亮的宝箱
In a tank with no fish. 在一个没有鱼的鱼缸里
I think I'm gonna have to check that out. 我该拿出来看看
Vervain water. 马鞭草水
Looks like we have a winner. 看来我猜中了
Give it to me or you're dead. 给我不然你死定了
You're gonna kill me anyway. 反正你也不会放过我
So what's more important to you, huh? 哪个对你来说更重要
Killing me or getting the cure? 杀我还是拿到治愈药剂
Look, Rebekah... 听着,丽贝卡
Don't even think about it. 想都别想
Let's just talk about this, 我们先谈谈
like the two rational vampires that we are. 我们两个理智的吸血鬼谈谈
Rebekah? Oh, give it a rest. 丽贝卡,算了吧
Me taking this cure is the best thing that'll ever happen to you. 我服下这剂药将会是对你最好的事
Don't do anything stupid. 别做傻事
Admit it. You don't want human Elena 承认吧,你不想埃琳娜变回人类
running back to Stefan 回到斯特凡身边
whilst you're left out in the cold again. 自己又被晾在一边
Go on, Damon. 说啊,达蒙
Tell me why you want Elena to have the cure. 告诉我你想让埃琳娜被治愈的理由
That's what I thought. 我看也是
No! 不要
I can feel the splinters moving towards my heart. 我能感觉到碎片快移到心脏了
Help me! 帮帮我
Your word first. 你先保证
And what makes you think I won't simply break my word? 你怎么知道我就不会违反约定
You want to be friends? 你想做朋友吗
Friendshipstage one. 培养友情第一步
Show me that I can trust you. 让我知道我能相信你
I saved your life... 我救过你的命
twice. 两次
Because you put it in danger... 因为你让我有性命之危
twice. 两次都是
Why can't you just do something decent for once? 你为什么就不能做一次好事呢
Because Tyler Lockwood tried to kill me. 因为泰勒·洛克伍德想杀我
We've all tried to kill you. 我们都想杀你
And you've tried to kill most of us. 你也想杀我们中大部分人
How do you think that you deserve my friendship 你凭什么觉得你配做我的朋友
when you've done nothing to earn it? 你没做过一件够朋友的事
I will not have my hand forced by you or anyone else! 我不会受你或任何人的胁迫
What is wrong with you? 你到底怎么回事
I'm reaching out to you despite everything that you have done, 你做过那么多坏事,我还是想帮你
and you still can't get out of your own way. 但你却依然冥顽不灵
God! I feel sorry for you. 天啊,真为你感到悲哀
Don't turn your back on me! 不许你转身走开
I should have turned my back on you ages ago! 我早就该转身离开你了
It's gone. 消失了
What? 什么
The pain. 疼痛感
The pain is gone. 疼痛消失了
Oh, see, it was never there. 明白了吗,我根本没受伤
He got in my head. 他钻进了我的脑袋
Silas... 赛拉斯
got inside my head. 操控了我的头脑
You took my mind off it. 你打破了他对我的控制
You brought me back, Caroline. 你救了我,卡罗琳
If Silas can make you, of all people, 如果赛拉斯连你都能控制
believe that you're dying... 让你觉得你要死了
What can he do to the rest of us? 那他对我们能做出什么啊
Did you even try to stop her? 你是不是根本没阻止她
You forgot the part where I was bobbing for boxes in vervain water. 别忘了我刚刚头被按在马鞭草水里
All you had to do was stall her, Damon. 你只要拖住她就行,达蒙
Sorry. It's Rebekah. 抱歉,这位是丽贝卡
I didn't have a pony to distract her, Stefan. 我手边没有小马什么的引她注意,斯特凡
You let her take it, didn't you? 你让她喝的,对吗
You were never on my side. 你根本不在我这边
Now Elena will be a vampire for the rest of her life 现在埃琳娜要做一辈子的吸血鬼了
just like you wanted. 正合你心愿
I know what it feels like to lose a brother. 我知道失去兄弟是什么感受
I'm sorry for your pain. I... 对你的悲痛我很抱歉
I only hope that you can find your way back to yourself someday. 我只希望你有一天能重新做回自己
Just like you hope Katherine will find her way back? 就像你希望凯瑟琳也能回到当初吗
You still think that innocent girl 你还觉得那个很久之前
you saved from Klaus ages ago is in there somewhere. 你从克劳斯手里救出的天真姑娘还消失
I'd like to think so, yes. 我愿意这么想,没错
She's not. She's a monster now, Elijah. 她消失了,她现在是个怪物了,以利亚
The sweet peasant girl you fell in love with 你当年爱上的甜美农家女孩
way back when is dead. 早已经死了
And she's not coming back. 她不会回来了
I'm not a fool, Elena. 我不是傻瓜,埃琳娜
Of course this has occurred to me, 这我当然想到过
but what kind of man would I be 但如果我放弃寻找
if I didn't try to find my Katerina 藏在凯瑟琳心底原来的她
beneath this Katherine facade? 那我成什么人了呢
You boys are all the same. 你们男人都一样
Damon and Stefan still think 达蒙和斯特凡也还以为
that the girl they love is still in here somewhere, too. 他们爱上的那个我还在
You can't blame them for having hope, Elena. 你不能责怪他们心怀希望,埃琳娜
It'd be a shame if the world lost a soul 如果世界失去你这样富有同情心的人
as compassionate as yours. 将是莫大的损失
"Your compassion is a gift, Elena." "埃琳娜,你的同情心是上天的恩赐
"Carry it with you always and forever." 不要丢弃这一点,永远不变"
I remember reading that in a letter once. 我记得有人曾在信里写给我这句话
Well, the writer sounds positively gifted. 那个人一定很有天资
I'm sure he meant what he wrote. 我相信他是字字真心
I'm sure he did. 他当然是
And it felt good to watch that letter burn 看着这信,连同我以前的生活
along with my old life 和杰里米的尸体一起烧掉
and along with Jeremy's body. 我真的非常开心
Sorry. I got held up. 抱歉,被耽搁了
How do you feel? 你感觉怎么样
II feel good. I... 我感觉很好,我
I feel great. 我感觉特别好
I feel alive. 感觉自己重生了
Slight problem with being alive 重生后有个小问题
I can kill you now. 我现在可以杀了你
I'm still a vampire. 我还是吸血鬼
The cure didn't work. 治愈药剂没用
It worked just like she wanted it to. 这跟她计划的一样
The cure was a fake. 那个治愈药剂是假的
It must have been a concentrated shot of vervain or something. 肯定是浓缩的马鞭草什么的
Katherine. 凯瑟琳
Oh, come on. She could use a nap. 走吧,她需要打个小盹
It must be exhausting trying to be me. 扮我肯定特别伤神
You killed Jeremy Gilbert. 你杀了杰里米·吉尔伯特
Yes, Elijah. 是的,以利亚
I killed Jeremy Gilbert. 我杀了杰里米·吉尔伯特
A bombshell, I'm sure. She just couldn't wait to drop on you. 她一定迫不及待地把这重大消息告诉你
Ironic, since she supposedly doesn't care about anything. 讽刺的是,她现在什么都不在乎了
I care. 我在乎
Do you honestly feel nothing for this girl, 你真的对这女孩毫无感觉吗
a girl fated to live the same life that you've endured? 她注定要过和你一样的生活
And now you've just taken away the last of her family, 现在你把她最后一个亲人都杀了
just as yours was taken away from you. 就像当初你的亲人被人夺走
Uh, why are you looking at me like I enjoyed it? 你为什么认为我很享受这一切
Jeremy was collateral damage. 杰里米只是附带伤害
I was doing what I needed to do to survive. 我只是为了生存做了该做的
Is that what I am, too? 我也是吗
A means of survival. 一种生存手段
Don't let sweet little Elena get to you. 不要上甜美的埃琳娜的当
She hates me. She wants you to turn against me 她恨我,她想让你跟我反目
and convince you that I can't be trusted. 让你觉得我不可信
I asked you a question. 我问了你一个问题
No. 不是的
Of course you're not a means of survival. 你当然不是我的生存手段
You looked out for me when I had no one. 我最无助时,你帮了我
You're giving me a second chance now when no one else will. 其他人拒绝我时,你给了我第二次机会
I love you. 我爱你
Elijah. 以利亚
You don't believe me. 你不相信我
I want to. 我想相信
It's my disease. 这是我的问题
I just keep wanting to believe you, 我一直都想相信你
but how can I when at every turn, you give me reason to doubt you? 可你总给我怀疑你的理由,叫我如何信你
I don't know you. 我不了解你
I don't know that I ever will. 也不知道我今后会不会了解
Wait. 等等
You gave me your word that you would talk to Klaus. 你答应过我会和克劳斯谈判的
II can't make a deal without you. 没有你我无法做交易
Goodbye, Katherine. 再见,凯瑟琳
Katherine, hey. 凯瑟琳,你好
What brings you by at this hour? 这时候来有什么事吗
I came to retrieve my package. 我是来取回包裹的
Oh. Of course. Like I said, 好的,就像我说的
your secret would be safe here. 你的秘密在这儿很安全
Hey, um... all the secrecy. 搞得这么神秘
Can I ask, what is it? 我能问这是什么吗
It's my freedom. 是我的自由
Wait. 等等
What do you want? 你想怎么样
To tell you that you're right. 想告诉你你是对的
I've spent so much time running and lying just to survive 为了生存,我花了太多时间逃亡,撒谎
that I don't 以至于我都不
I'm starting to believe my own lies. 我甚至开始相信自己的谎言
I don't even remember who I was when we first met. 我甚至不记得我们初遇时自己是什么样
And I want to find out. 我想把以前的自己找回来
You have the cure. Yeah. 你有治愈方法,是的
And I can shove this down Klaus's throat 我本可以把这个灌到克劳斯的喉咙里
and try to kill him, 然后杀掉他
but even if I manage to do it... 但即使我做到了
I'd lose you. 我会失去你
And I don't want that to happen. 我不想那样
How do I know this isn't another lie? 我怎么知道这不会又是谎言
Katherine Pierce deceiving yet another man. 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯再次欺骗男人
Because I meant what I said 因为我说我对你的感觉
about my feelings for you. 都是真心的
And I'd like to think 我愿意相信
that you feel something for me, too. 你对我也是有感觉的
I need you to trust me. 我需要你相信我
I want you to trust me... 我希望你能相信我
Just like I'm trusting you. 就像我相信你一样
You don't owe me anything. 你不欠我任何东西
I'm gonna let you decide where we go from here. 我让你自己决定我们以后怎么办
You and Katherine? 你和凯瑟琳在一起
And I thought you were the smart brother. 我还以为你是比较聪明的哥哥
You don't have a smart brother. 你就没有聪明的哥哥
It turns out I'm just as stupid as the rest of you. 看来,我跟你们一样傻
Why don't you just give me the cure 你把治愈药剂给我吧
so I can judge you silently elsewhere? 我好去别的地方默默评判你
And what could you possibly want with the cure? 你要治愈药剂做什么
I want to be human again. 我想变回人类
How do you know that being human is the answer you're looking for? 你怎么知道做回人是解决之道
I mean, it's nothing but a romantic notion. 那只是个浪漫的想法而已
The grass won't necessarily be greener, 变回人类也未必会有改观
Rebekah. 丽贝卡
You're probably right. 可能你说得对
But I don't care. 但我不在乎
I want to live a simple life as a normal person. 我想跟普通人一样,过简单的生活
And when it ends, it ends. 当生命走到尽头,就死去
We've had 20 lifetimes together, 我们在一起过了二十辈子了
Elijah. Isn't that enough? 以利亚,这还不够吗
I just don't understand. 我真是不明白
I mean, why must you always consider our family a burden? 你为什么总认为我们的家庭是个负担
Always and forever. 永永远远
I mean, those words are as important to me today as they ever were. 这句话对我来说还像以往一样重要
You will always be my brother. 你永远都是我哥哥
And I will never stop loving you. 我也永远都会爱着你
But now it's time for me to live and die the way that I choose, 但现在该让我按自己的意愿生活和死亡了
not the way you and Nik want me to. 而不是你和尼克的意愿
Please. 求你了
Please just give me the cure. 求你把治愈药剂给我吧
What do you want, Nik? 你要怎么样,尼克
An update on our search for the elusive cure. 我想知道治愈方法找得怎么样了
Let's just say that things have gotten complicated. 事情变复杂了
In fact, why don't you speak to one of those complications? Here. 你跟复杂因素之一谈谈吧, 给你
Complication speaking. 我是复杂因素
Big brother. 哥哥
At last you join the fray. 你终于也搅和进来了
Somebody had to take charge. 得有人管事啊
And now that I have, I've got the cure 我拿到治愈药剂了
and I'm bringing it back to Mystic Falls. 我这就把它带回神秘瀑布镇
With a long list of demands, I assume. 我猜你还有一大串要求
Not that long. 没有很多
Come home, brother. 回家吧,兄弟
We'll settle this like family. 我们像家人一样解决这个问题
I used all your bleach. 我把你的漂白剂用光了
Thank you for helping me. 谢谢你帮我
Yeah. 不客气
Well, if you need anything else... 如果你还需要别的
don't call me. 别给我打电话
I have a prom to plan. 我还要组织一场舞会
Friends then? 那我们算朋友吧
Are you gonna let Tyler come back into town? 你愿意让泰勒回到镇上吗
You might have noticed... 你可能注意到了
I'm not exactly scouring the earth for him, am I? 我并没有到处搜捕他,是不是
All right. You're right. 好吧,你是对的
I let Rebekah take the cure. 我让丽贝卡喝了治愈药剂
I thought for a second 我有一瞬间想...
I mean, literally just a second 真的就一瞬间...
if Rebekah takes this, then all my problems go away. 如果丽贝卡喝了它,我所有的问题就都解决了
And I couldn't think of one good reason to give it to Elena. 我想不出一个好理由把它给埃琳娜
And then Rebekah took it. 然后丽贝卡就喝了
And I realized how badly I screwed up. 我忽然意识到我犯了多大的错误
So what's your point, Damon? 你什么意思,达蒙
My point is, I'm sorry, ok? 我的意思是,我很抱歉,行了吧
I had a moment of weakness, Stefan. 我有一瞬间犯怂了,斯特凡
It's my thing. 我就这样
It's like you and I falling for the same girl. 就像我们喜欢上了一个女孩
It's our thing. 我们就这样
Was our thing. 曾经这样
Look, we've been making the same mistakes for 150 years. 听着,同样的错误我们犯了150年
We can judge Katherine all we want, 不管我们怎么说凯瑟琳
but we keep repeating our own history just like she is. 但我们在不断重复历史,就跟她一样
Nothing ever changes. It has to stop, Damon. 从不知改过,不能再这样了,达蒙
What are you talking about? 你在说什么
I'm done. 我够了
I can't keep reliving my life like this. 我不能这样重复我的生活
I owe Elena her shot at being normal again. 我欠埃琳娜一个回归常人的机会
Once we give her the cure, 我们帮她拿到治愈方法
I'm getting her out of my life and I'm getting a life of my own. 我就要彻底离开她,自己寻求新的生活
Okay. 好吧
Okay, let's just...get the cure 我们就先找到治愈方法
and then we'll talk about 然后再讨论
you riding off into the sunset all by you lonesome. 你一个人在夕阳中远去的事
You still want to get the cure. 你还想找到治愈方法吗
Even if that means you might lose her. 哪怕你会因此失去她
It's a chance I'm willing to take, Stefan. 我要冒这个险,斯特凡
Guess all we have to do is convince her. 那我们只要说服她就好
Sit anywhere you like. 随便坐吧
You all right? 你没事吧
What's up with the silent treatment. 怎么不说话
You are the one that text us, wanted to meet up. 是你发短信说想见面
You know I don't want the cure. 你们知道我不想要治愈方法
You need to know that I never will 我也永远不会想要
and I'm done talking about it. So... 我不想再说这事了
Will you accept that? 你们愿意接受吗
And let me be who I am or not. 就让我做我自己,还是怎么的
Yeah, no. 这个嘛...不行
Elena, this isn't you. 埃琳娜,你不是这样的
It is now. 我现在就是了
And you two really need to accept it. 你们两个真的得接受现实
'Cause if you don't, there will be consequences. 否则的话,会有后果的
Listen, I was in the exact same situation that you are in right now. 听我说,我也曾经历一样的事
My emotions were off, I wasn't me. 我的情感关闭了,我不是我自己
And you refuse to accept that. 而你不肯接受
You didn't give up on me. 你没有放弃我
You didn't stop until you pull me back. 你一直努力直到我恢复了人性
Let me just top that up for you. 我替你满上吧
Thanks. 谢谢
Like I said, consequences. 我说了,会有后果
That's one body you are responsible for. 这个人是因你们而死
If you keep trying to fix me, 如果你们还想继续修复我
there'll be a second, 就会再死人
a twentieth, and a hundred. 甚至是二十个,一百个人
It's your choice. 自己决定吧
Still want to riding off into the sunset? 还想着在夕阳中远去吗 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj04/411365.html |