初来乍到第一季:第2集 甜蜜又苦涩(在线收听) |
As a kid, there are things that terrify you. 小孩子都有害怕的东西 Parents, thank you all for coming. 感谢各位父母今日莅临
We know you're very busy, but we felt 我们知道你们都是拨冗而来,但是我们觉得
we needed to bring this matter to your immediate attention. 我们有必要让你们及时关注此事
This man has been seen in the area 有人看到这个男人在这一带
handing out drugs to children 散发毒品给孩子们
and telling them they're stickers. 还告诉他们只是贴纸
The children then proceed to lick the stickers 孩子们会去舔所谓的贴纸
and are then on drugs. 然后就会毒品上瘾
We are working closely with local authorities, 我们正和地方当局紧密合作
but we also wanted to make you aware 但我们还是想让你们有所意识
so any additional precautions could be taken. 从而可以采取其他附加的预防措施
Yes, you in back. 好的,后面的那位
When do report cards come out? 成绩单什么时候出?
In my family, that's what terrified us. 在我家,那就是我害怕的东西
My mom was singing at the restaurant 我妈妈在餐厅唱歌
because my dad thought it would help business. 因为我爸爸觉得这样对生意有所帮助
Well, happy anniversary. 好的,结婚45周年
Married 45 years. 纪念日快乐!
I can't imagine it. 我难以想象
Hey, Nancy! 嘿,南希!
That coupon is expired. 那张打折券过期了
You have to check the date. 你得检查下截止日期
Literally, I can't imagine it. 就是从字面上说,我难以想象
How'd she see that? 她是怎么看到的?
I see everything. 我目视一切
Okay, just one sprig of parsley per plate, please. 那边,每碟只能有一片香菜,谢谢
It is a garnish, not a salad. 它是装饰而已,又不是做沙拉
Thank you, thank you. 谢谢你,谢谢你
Uh, the voice of an angel, the incredible singing lady. 啊,天使之声,令人不可思议的歌姬
There we go. 我们走啦
Okay. Okay, okay. 好的,好的好的
She's something else. Okay. 她就是这么任性,好的
What are you doing? 你在干啥?
The restaurant has been open almost a month, 餐厅开了快一个月了
and we have been losing money every day. 我们每天都在亏钱
We have tighten up around here, 我们要对一分一毫都勤俭节约
or we will never turn a profit. 不然我们就永远没法盈利
Is that why you clog half the pepper holes? 这就是你堵住一半胡椒瓶口的原因么?
Oh, look at that guy, 哦,看那个家伙
shaking away our profits like he's a pepper monster. 像个胡椒怪物一样哆嗦走了我们的利润
Look, if you're gonna help with the restaurant, 听着,如果你要帮助咱们的餐厅
we need to get on the same page, 我们需要达成共识
and my page says 我的认识就是
the key to success is to kill them with kindness. 成功的秘诀在于用善意征服他们
I've always... shh! Did you hear that? 我一直都……嘘!你听到了么?
Mitch, did you just take a crouton from the salad bar? 米奇,你刚刚是不是从沙拉台那边拿了一个烤碎面包块?
Are you saying I did not hear a crunch? 你是说我没听到那嘎嘣声?
You are trying to dissolve the crouton. 你在试图把烤碎面包块抿化了
Uh, Mitch, why don't you go see 啊,米奇,你为什么不去看看
if any of the servers need help, okay? 有没有哪位服务员需要帮忙,好么?
Oh, hell, no. 哦,天啊,不!
You waiting for your report card? 你在等你的成绩单?
Yeah, and a birthday card from my dad. 嗯,还有我爸爸寄的生日贺卡
If it's within three weeks of your birthday, 如果贺卡在你生日三周以内收到
then it still counts. 那就还算数
I've got a forgery kit in my room. 我房间里有个专门用来作假的工具箱
I'm gonna use it to change all my C's to B's 我要在我妈妈回家之前用它
before my mom comes home. 把我所有的C改成B
Sweet. Yeah. 真棒,对呀
I'm not making the same rookie mistake I made last year. 我不会再犯和去年一样的菜鸟级错误了
Put your gym clothes in the hamper and take out the trash. 把你运动服放到篮子里然后去倒垃圾
Okay, I will. Love you! 好的,马上,爱你哟!
You love me? What are you hiding? 你爱我?你藏了什么东西?
There's nothing in my backpack. Oh, I know. 我书包里啥都没有,哦,我知道
B-minus! B-!
Is there anything else for me? 我还有什么东西不?
Buddy, we talked about this. 哥们,咱们谈过这事
I would lead with the card. I'm rooting for you. 我会把那张贺卡当贵重物品,我超挺你的
You ready? Yeah. 准备好了?嗯
Yes! Yes! 好!好!
Mom! We got report cards! 妈妈!我们拿到成绩单了!
Oh. Okay. 哦,好的
What is this? 这是啥?
Our school doesn't give out grades. 我们学校没给出分数
It fosters unhealthy competition. 这会导致不健康的竞争
Plus/minus rainbow? One leprechaun? 加减彩虹?一只小妖精?
Two clouds... that seems bad. 两片云……看起来好挫
No, clouds are good. 不,云超赞的
Clouds are rain. What are you, a farmer? 有云就有雨,你是啥,农夫?
Domino! Straight a's, moms! 多米诺!老妈,全优!
The one good thing about moving here 搬到这的一个好处
is I have no friends and no distractions. 就是我没了死党,也不再分心
That's why I got a... 这就是我为什么得了个……
Grandma, what does Fonzie say? 奶奶,方仔怎么说?
"A"! “A”!
School is too easy. 学校课程太简单了
Just when you think you've won the game, 正当你以为你赢了这盘游戏
this trick done changed the rules. 就有人耍伎俩改了这规则
Eddie, don't call your mother a trick. 艾迪,不许说你妈妈耍伎俩
You need to make school more challenging, 你得让学校课程更有挑战性
or else my son will fall behind. 不然我儿子就会落后于人
I'm sorry. There's not much I can do 不好意思,对于一个全优的学生
about a straight "A" student. 我没啥要做的
Well, is there extra school? 好吧,有补习学校么?
Where is the closest CLC? 最近的CLC在哪?
Oh, no. 哦,不
What's CLC? 什么是CLC?
Chinese learning center... an after-school program 中式补习中心……一个课后学业项目
for reading, math, science, and violin. 针对阅读,数学,科学,还有小提琴
Look at them, the innocence. 看看他们,无忧无虑
I couldn't hear them through the reinforced glass, 透过强化玻璃我听不清他们说话
but I imagined it was the sound of childhood. 但是我猜想那是童年之声
Enjoy your stick, white friends. 好好玩你的树枝吧,白人朋友
I'm sorry. We don't have a Chinese learning center here. 不好意思,我们这没有中式补习中心
Yes! 太好了!
But we do have an after-school program 但是,我们有个课外活动项目
called animal encounters 叫做“邂逅动物”
where we bring in farm animals 我们带来农场里的动物
for the children to play with. 让孩子们与它们玩耍
In fact, I have a baby chick in my lap right now. 事实上,现在就有个小鸡仔在我腿上
Please put your lap chicken away. 请把你腿上的鸡仔拿开
I don't understand these people. 我不理解这些人是怎么想的
It's like success is not important to them. 就好像成功对他们来说一点也不重要似的
To Spencer and his four C's. 敬斯宾塞和他得的四个C
Unh-unh! 咳咳!
Nancy, no wasting napkins. 南希,别浪费餐巾纸了
Uh, but the lady at table six asked for it. 呃,但是六号桌的那位女士要餐巾纸了
She ordered a salad. 她点了沙拉
She does not need an extra napkin. 她并不需要额外的餐巾纸
My hands are tied. 我无能为力啊
Jessica, we talked about this. 杰西卡,我们讨论过这个的
It's a slippery slope. 这是一次灾难性的下滑
First, an employee pops a crouton. 起初是一个雇员偷偷拿了块油煎面包块
Next thing you know, they are wheeling ovens out of the kitchen. 接下来他们就会占便宜使用厨房里的烤箱
Same with the customer. 就跟顾客一样
First, they get extra napkin. 起初,他们会拿额外的餐巾纸
Next thing you know, they run out on the bill. 然后,他们会逃账
Same with the boys. 就跟咱们的儿子们一样
First, they have baby chickens in their lap. 首先,他们腿上会有小鸡仔
Next thing you know, they are homeless! 接下来,他们就会无家可归!
You know, just because they don't offer CLC here 你看,他们在这里没有中式补习班
doesn't mean you can't provide it for the boys. 并不意味着你不能给孩子们进行类似的教育
Well, I'm not a teacher. 这个,我又不是老师
No, but you are very smart. 是的,但你很聪明啊
I mean, have you ever met 你想啊,你遇到过
a "wheel of fortune" puzzle you couldn't figure out? 你解不出来的幸运轮度盘吗?
I always guess them. Mm-hmm. 我总是能猜出来,可不是
I mean, you're way smarter than the teachers they had at CLC. 我是说,你比孩子们在中式补习班的老师们都要聪明
Some of them were not impressive. 有些老师确实不令人满意
Mnh-mnh. 说的对呀
Oh, never mind. 哦,别在意这个
You can't teach the Boy CLC. 你不能给孩子们补习
I mean, what would I do at the restaurant? 你看,我在餐馆里能做什么呢?
You are so valuable here. 你对这里太有价值了
I really am.Yeah. 我确实是,对啊
But we do have a crisis on our hands. 但我们眼下确实有一个危机
Our boys did get straight A's. 孩子们确实拿了全优
Oh, hey, man. 哦,嘿,伙计
Look what my mom gotme for my straight c's. 看我妈妈给了我什么作为我全C的奖励
You want to play? 你想一起玩么?
Does the yellow man like dumplings? 黄种人喜欢饺子么?
We do, we do. Sorry. 我们确实喜欢,确实喜欢,不好意思
I put you in an awkward spot. 你没明白我的梗
Let me go get my breakaway pants 让我回去换上我的运动裤
so I can rip them off. 这样我就可以把它们撕掉了
We're doing CLC. 我们要进行课外补习
But there aren't any in Orlando. 但是全奥兰多都没有这种补习班啊
There is now... homeschool CLC. 现在有了,家庭中式补习班!
I will be your teacher. 我将是你的老师
Time. 时间到
Eddie, focus! 埃迪,集中注意力!
Okay, I need to start making dinner. 好了,我要开始做晚饭了
Evan, you make sure that everyone does their CLC. 埃文,你要确保每个人都在做自己的课外作业
Okay, teacher mommy. 好的,教师麻麻
You're loving this. 你就爱这么做
Teacher's pet and mama's boy. 既是老师的宠儿又是麻麻的好孩子
I'm writing you up. 我要把你的行为记下来
"Student... Eddie Huang. “学生……黄艾迪
Infraction... not nice." 违规……不友好”
"Student... Eddie Huang." “学生……黄艾迪”
This sucks, right, Emery? 这逊毙了,是不是,埃默里?
You play the cards you're dealt. 你还是乖乖地去完成你被分配的任务吧
Choose life, you know? 选择活法,你懂?
Aw, man, a trampoline? 哇塞,一个蹦床?
And he's using it inappropriately? 而且他现在还不会用?
Oh! 哦!
I never get to have that much fun. 我从来不会那么快乐
Oh, uh, I'm sorry. I was... 哦,嗯,我很抱歉.我刚刚在……
No, no, it's okay. You can have a crouton. 不,不,没事的.你可以吃一块油煎面包块
Is this a trick? 这是个陷阱么?
Is she here? Is she watching us? 她现在在这里?还是她在监视着我们?
Are you tricking me? No, no. It's not a trick. 你在陷害我么?不,不,这不是个陷阱
It's a trick. There's cameras, right? 这就是个陷阱,这里有摄像机,是不是?
Stop, stop.Where is she? 别这样,别这样,她在哪里?
Look at me. 看着我
Mitch, when you're at Cattleman's Ranch, 米奇,当你在牧场主的牧场工作的时候
I want you to feel like 我想让你感到
you're being hugged by a matronly woman with chubby arms. 你是被一个慈祥的主妇用她胖乎乎的双臂拥抱着
That's how I want to feel. 这是我想要的感觉
See, I believe 你看,我相信
that happy employees are good employees 快乐的雇员就是好雇员
and good employees are good for business. 而好雇员是有利于事业发展的
So how about this? 所以你看这样好不好?
You and I, we're gonna have a crouton together, okay? 你和我,我们将一起吃一块油煎面包块,好么?
R-really? 真真的么?
So I'm gonna take one, and you're gonna take one. 所以我要拿一块,你也要拿一块
Cheers. Cheers. 干了,干
Ding! Cheers. 叮!干
They're pretty good. 它们吃起来不错
Very good. 很好吃
I know that you aren't a matronly woman, but... 我知道你不是个慈祥的主妇,但是……
Bring it. 来吧
All right. Bring it, bring it. 好的,来吧,来吧
All right. 好的
Okay, we're good. Okay. 好,我们很好啊,是啊
Okay. Just one more. Nice. Okay. 好吧,再来一次,好,好了
You're a good man, you know? Thank you. 你是个大好人,你知道么?谢谢
Okay. You're a really good man. Thank you. 好,你是个很好的人,谢谢
Okay. Oh, that was fun. 好了,哦,这不挺好的
We should do that all the time. No. 我们应该一直这样做,还是别了
Whoo! Rough day at the ranch. 唔!在餐厅度过了艰难的一天
Is Nancy messing up the iced teas again? 南希是不是又搞混了那些冰茶?
I told her it is 4 cups of water to 1 tea bag. 我告诉过她一个茶包四杯水
It is so hard to not have you there. 你不在那里实在是太难受了
But this is best for the boys. 但是这对孩子们来说最好了
Our sacrifice will be worth it. 我们的牺牲是值得的
Mom, Eddie's refusing to use the bathroom pass. 妈妈,艾迪拒绝使用浴室通行证
I'm not trying to use a pass to whiz in my own house. 我才不要在自己家里用浴室通行证去撒尿呢
Dinner's almost ready. You finish your CLC? 晚饭快好了,你完成了你的补习作业了?
You know I didn't. 你知道我没写完
Dinner after CLC. 补习作业做完再吃晚饭!
Dad, mom is crazy. 爸,妈疯了
Can't you talk some sense into her? 你不能和她讲讲道理么?
Uh, well, you know, it's, uh, tough for all of us. 额,好吧,你知道么,这个,额,对我们都很艰难
I'm dying without her at the restaurant. 她不在餐馆我都要忙死了
Nobody's having a good time. Love you! 大家都不好过,爱你哟!
Love you? My dad never said that. 爱你哟?我爸从来不这么说
My family loved each other. We just didn't say it. 我的家人都相亲相爱,但是我们从来不说出口
We showed our love through criticism and micromanagement, 我们通过批评和约束细枝末节来表达我们对彼此的爱
so if you said "love you," 所以如果你说“爱你哟”
you were probably hiding something. 你可能就在隐瞒什么着事
Okay. 好吧
Here you are. Oh, I'm okay. 给你,哦,我还好
I don't need any extra napkins. Thank you. 我不需要多余的餐巾纸了,谢谢
I beg to differ. 恕难同意
Boop! 啵
Hey, we have a jukebox? 嘿,我们有点唱机了?
I guess so. 我想是的
Hey, Mitch, go ahead and plug her in. 嘿,米奇,去接上电源
Really? 当真?
Happy employees equal happy customers. 快乐员工才能有快乐顾客
Ah. 啊
It's like we've been whisked away to Trinidad. 好像我们要瞬移到特立尼达拉岛呢
Aw, hell, no! 哦,天啊,不!
I'm too excited to pimp-walk. 我情不自禁地摩擦,摩擦,跳起魔鬼的步伐
Dad doesn't want you at the restaurant. 爸爸不想你去餐厅
What? That's not true. 啥?不可能
Your father is struggling without me, 你爸特别纠结不带我去
but he is making a sacrifice for your education. 但是他为了你的教育才做出了牺牲
Ask him yourself. 问他自己去
Of course I want you here. 我当然想带你来这
It is awful without you. 你不在,我难受的不行
I am very good. 我很好
Eddie's just making up excuses, 艾迪就是在找借口
probably to get out of CLC. Oh, no. Got to run. I see Mitch eyeing the croutons. 这样他没准就能不补习了。哦,不,跑。我看到米奇盯着面包
Love you! 爱你哟!
Aw, hell, no! 哦,天啊,不!
Everybody having a good time? 大家玩的开心么?
If this jukebox uses 50 kilowatts of power 如果这台点唱机电力50千瓦
at 11 cents per kilowatt 每千瓦11美分
and a 3-minute song cost 25 cents, 一首3分钟的歌耗费25美分
how much money do we lose per song? 那么每放一首歌我们损失多少钱?
21/2 cents! 21/2... 21/2美分! 21/2……
Aw, man! 哦,真是1!
And this is why I never plug in the jukebox. 这就是为什么我从来不开点唱机
Boys, welcome to your new CLC classroom. 孩儿们,欢迎来到你们全新的补习教室
Hi. 嗨
Uh, may I get you some waters 啊,要我给您拿些水
or perhaps a blooming onion? 或者来点炸洋葱球?
Jessica, what brings you to Cattleman's Ranch? 杰西卡,什么风把你吹到了牧场主的牧场?
I realize... why not have the boys do CLC here? 我意识到……为啥不让孩子们在这里上补习班呢?
That way, I can also help you at the restaurant. 这样的话,我还能在餐厅帮你打理
Unless you don't want me here. 除非你不想我来这
Oh, no. Of course I want you here. 哦,不,我当然想你在这
Good! Boys, CLC, this booth. 太好了!儿子们,开始练习,坐这儿
If Mitch steals two croutons per hour 如果米奇每小时偷两个烤碎面包块
and a 3-pound box costs $5, 而一个三磅重的面包块要五美元
how many days till we are on the street? 距离我们流落街头还有多少天?
How many croutons per box? 一整个面包块有多少个烤碎面包块?
What are we paying in rent? 我们拿什么交租金的?
How can I solve for "x" when I don't know "z"? 我不知道“z”怎么求“x”?
Nerd. 书呆子
"Student... Eddie Huang. “学生……黄艾迪
Infraction... slander." 侵害……诽谤”
He's tough, but he's fair. 他很难搞,但他很公平
Nancy, what did I tell you about extra napkins? 南希,多余的餐巾纸我是怎么和你说的?
Also, why are we out of tea bags? 还有,为什么我们没茶包了
I don't want you here. 我不想你在这
I knew it, 我就知道
as soon as you expressed emotions with words. 从你用文字表达情感的时候我就知道
Why do you micromanage everything? 为什么你要控制所有事情?
Why am I the only one who cares that we are losing money? 为什么我是唯一一个在乎我们在亏钱的人?
I'm just looking out for our family. 我只是为了我们家庭着想
So am I, but I'm doing it in a nicer way. 我也是,但是我以一个更随和的方式进行
You should treat people the way you want to be treated. 己所欲者,先施与人
You think people are inherently good, but they are not. 你认为人们生性善良,但实则不然
I'm sorry. 抱歉
Could I just get my check, please? No, I'm sorry. 我能结账么?不行,不好意思
My son got straight a's, and I told my wife I love her. 我儿子功课全优,我告诉我妻子我爱她
Please bear with us. We're going through a rough patch. 请忍耐一下,我们面临着艰难时刻
Look at that table. Look at that table. 看那桌,看那桌
They are about to dine and dash. 他们准备吃了就跑人
They've ordered the most expensive items on the menu. 他们已经点了菜单上最贵的食物
They've been there a long time, and they haven't paid. 他们已经呆很久了然后还没付钱
And that one guy is pumping up his sneaker. 还有那个家伙在整理他的运动鞋
I'll take care of this. 我来处理
How? By killing them with kindness, 怎么处理?用善意征服他们
showering them with napkins? 还是用餐巾纸砸死他们?
No, you make them pay, then you kick them out. 都不行,你让他们付钱,然后你把他们赶走
I will handle this my way. 我会用我的方式来处理
Hello. 你们好
We're not done eating yet. 我们还没吃完
I know, I know. Look... 我知道,我知道,听着
I know what you guys are doing here. 我知道你们在这干什么
You're gonna dine and dash 你们要吃完了就跑人
because you think it's fun and nobody gets hurt. 因为你觉得这样好玩,而且没人会受伤
But this is a family business. 但这是个家庭生意
It's not run by some big corporation. 它不是什么大公司运营的
I thought this was a Golden Saddle. 我以为这是金鞍餐厅的分店呢
It's a totally different restaurant! 这是个完全不同的餐厅好么!
The bears aren't even the same color. 熊的颜色都不一样
Look, if you guys run out on this check, 听着,如果你们跑单了
it's gonna come out of our pocket... 就得我们来掏腰包
Me, my wife, and my three boys. 我,我妻子,还有我三个儿子
You guys were really going for a little girl, huh? 你们很想要个小女儿,对吧?
Don't get me started. We were gonna name her Emily. 别提了,我们本来名字都想好了,叫艾米丽
That's sweet. Aww. 真贴心,哦
Yeah. 嗯
Look, the point is, we're not rich. 听我说,重点是,我们不是壕
In fact, we're struggling just to break even. 事实上,别说赚钱了,我们现在不亏本都难
So if you guys order more than you can pay for, 如果你们实在付不起的话
we can work something out. 我们可以好好商量,想个法子
Yeah, okay. I... we're sorry. 呃,好吧,我……对不起
We're just being stupid. 我们错了
And we can cover it. I got my dad's credit card. 我们付得起,我把老爸的信用卡拿出来了
Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. 谢谢了,朋友们,谢谢
I took care of it. 搞定
I talked to them the way that I would want to be talked to, 我设身处地地跟他们谈
and they got it. 然后他们就知道错了
People are good. 人性本善
Are you sure about that? 你确定?
I'll be in my office. 我还是回办公室呆着去吧
Excuse me, Mrs. Huang? 黄太太,打扰一下
Um, we were just talking, 我们刚刚商量了下
and we'd like to cover their check. 要不我们来付钱吧
What? 啊?
The table that ran out... 就是吃霸王餐的那桌……
we want to chip in and pay their bill. 我们想把他们的帐给分摊了
Yeah, Louis would do it for us. 对,如果是路易斯,他也会这么做的
I mean, he's a great boss. 我是说,他是个很棒的老板
Mom, Eddie dined and dashed on CLC. 妈妈,艾迪在补习班上吃霸王餐了
But don't worry. I wrote him another infraction. 但你不用担心,我给他又记上了一道违规
Oh, crap! 嗷,不是吧
I will get to you later! 我待会再收拾你!
"Run out on this bill, it comes out of our pocket." “如果你们跑单了,就得我们来掏腰包”
Hey. 嘿
Oh! 哦!
Emery, go get that onion. 埃默里,把那个洋葱捡回来
I'm going to cook dinner with it tonight. 我今晚还要拿它做饭呢
Time me. 没问题,帮我计时
You hit us with your car. You hit my car with your bodies. 你居然用车撞我们,是你们用身体撞我的车
My husband is a good man. 我老公人很好
He believes in the good of people. 他相信人性本善
I don't. 我不信
But all his employees respect and admire him, 但店里的员工都很尊重他,喜欢他
which, uh, makes you start to wonder. 现在我都开始怀疑……
My body feels cold. 那啥,趴着好冷T^T
I-I-it's shutting down. 我我快说完了
My point is, 我的重点是
I don't want my husband to lose his faith in people. 我不希望我老公对他所相信的人性失望
Okay, okay. W-we'll pay our check. 好,好,我我们马上回去付账
You are going to do a lot more than that. 还远远不够
I don't know why, but it's warm! 我不知道为什么,但这里太暖和了!
After we left, we thought about what you said, 我们跑了后,又仔细想了想
and we realized you were right. 觉得你说的很对
Yeah, what we did was wrong. 对,我们错了
Really? Yes. 真的?真的
You were right to see the good in us. 你相信我们是对的
Did you have something to do with this? 你跟这事有关吗?
What? Me? No. 什么?我?怎么可能
Okay, well, I'm gonna go make dinner now... 内啥,我要去做饭了...
sliced beef with peppers and onions, 牛肉切片,放点辣椒,洋葱
maybe some rice, also. 再来点米饭
Love you! 爱你哦!
I missed all the fun. 我错过了所有好玩的事情
Well, you know, 但是吧,你要知道
most moms don't care enough about their kids 不是所有的妈妈都会这么关心孩子
to tutor them for two hours a day. 甚至一天亲自辅导两个小时的作业的
It was three hours. 是三个小时
Three hours?! 三个小时?!
My God, I 天,我
Look, I'm not gonna lie. Your mom is tough. 听着,我不否认你妈严厉了点
And she's never gonna let up on you or any of us, 她永远不会放松对你们中任何一个的要求
but it's because she cares. 但这都只是因为她关心你们
Yeah. 哦
You think you can beat your old man? 你觉得你打得过你的老爸吗?
Dad, you serve people all day. 老爸,你一整天都在伺候顾客
You ready to get served? 准备好被你儿子好好“伺候”一下了吗?
Wait, I almost forgot. 等等,差点忘了
That felt good. 这凉爽,不敢相信
Aw! Ooh, close. 嘿!噢,投篮
Ooh! Nice, nice! 噢!太棒了!
Close. 投篮
Mom said we can play. 妈妈说我们可以玩一会儿
Nobody block my shots. 别拦着我,看我怎么大灌篮
Come on, come on. 加油,快,快点
Eddi, pass. 艾迪,传球
Oh, hey. 哦,嗨
Is that your dad? Yeah. 那是你老爸?对
Seems like a cool guy. 看起来很酷哦
Ooh! All day! 绝杀有木有!
You want to play? 一起玩吧?
Well, I was just gonna flip through sports games on TV 额,我刚打算看看电视上的体育比赛
and look for my dad in the crowds, but I guess I can wait. 顺便在人群里找找我老爸的,但我想待会去也不迟
Yeah, come on. 没错,来吧
That's how it was in my family. 这就是我家
We didn't do sappy "I love yous." 我们才不说"我爱你"啥的
We didn't have to. 根本不用说
We just showed it. 一看就看出来了
Looks like we'll be going for academic scholarships. 看来我们得待会再考虑奖学金了
And then an alligator sticker plus a cloud sticker 然后一个鳄鱼贴纸加上一个云朵贴纸
equals an alligator with sunglasses sticker. 就变成了一个戴着太阳镜的鳄鱼贴纸了
All right. So... 好吧,那……
Unless a cloud sticker is a rainbow cloud 除非那张云朵贴纸是朵彩虹云
in which case it reverse back to a bear and a hat. 这样会将它变回一只熊和一顶帽子
Oh right. So... 这样的话,那……
Unless the bear's hat is black. 除非熊的帽子是黑色的
which indicates a very high level of effort. 因为这代表很学生很努力
So... 那.……
Which is than rewarded by a plus/minus participate with a rainbow 而我们会在彩虹前加上一个加号或者减号来标出学生的努力程度
of which there are three intensity heels. 总共有三种程度
What's your mom say? 你妈妈说什么?
She gave you an alligator sunglasses. 她给了你一张戴太阳镜的鳄鱼贴纸
And to you... 而你…… |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjzlzd/zlzd1/414050.html |