初来乍到第二季:第7集 生日派对(在线收听

   Oh, what's going on in my house? 我家这是什么情况

  Is it a birthday party? 开生日派对吗
  Oh. There he... 他在这儿
  Uh, ma. 额,妈
  There he is... The birthday boy! 他在这儿呢,我们的小寿星
  Mom, this isn't a "Star Wars" Cake. 妈,这不是星球大战蛋糕
  Yes, it is. 这是啊
  That's the "Star Wars" Bear. 那就是《星球大战》里面的熊啊
  What? No. You mean Chewbacca? 什么,不是吧,你说楚巴卡吗
  No, no, that's not a good name. 不,不,那名字不好听
  That's... It's too Greek. 太,太希腊风了
  You know, I knew a Greek bear once. 我之前认识一只希腊熊
  You're right, Louis. I am good at throwing parties. 你说得对,路易斯,我太会办派对了
  Uh, I didn't say anything Look at the pinata.  额,我什么都没说,看那个彩饰陶罐
  It's in great shape. 仍然还是好的
  No one can tell we've used it since Eddie was 2. 没人知道我们从埃迪两岁一直用到现在
  This year, I filled it with cereal. 今年我在里面装了谷子
  No, Ma, get... 妈,别挡镜头
  Hey, boys, say hi to... 嘿,小伙子们,打声招呼
  How much wrapping paper did you guys use? 你们这是用了多少包装纸
  The perfect amount. 很多就是了
  I don't like it when the ends get bunchy. 我不喜欢尾巴串在一起
  We got him pogs. 我们给他做了波格游戏
  I told you all about them 剪头发的时候
  when we were getting our hair cut, remember? 我都跟你说了,记得吗
  Uh, mm-hmm. 额,记得
  Hey. Okay, no light swords in the house! 好了,不许在家里玩激光剑
  Oh, my goodness! Louis! Oh. 我的天啊,路易斯
  Is the camera okay? 摄像机没事吧
  I fell on a hot wheel. 我跌在了风火轮上
  Before we start yelling, just remember, 在我们尖叫之前,要记住
  the force works in mysterious ways. 力量会以神秘的方式降临
  Ma! 妈
  Eddie's birthday is next week. 下周就是埃迪生日
  It's time to start repairing the decorations. 该修补一下这些装饰品了
  Mm, I think it's finally time we send him 我想这是我们最后一次
  to the big fiesta in the sky. 在大节日的时候挂它了
  Okay, I'll rip the head off and use it as a planter. 好吧,我把头扭下来当花盆
  Well, here I am, home from Trent's early. 本少爷回来了,从特伦托河野营早退了
  All the other guys are still there, 其他人都还留在那里
  unrolling their sleeping bags, but not me. 铺睡袋,只有我不在
  Because my mom won't let me do 因为我妈不让我在
  the sleepover part of a sleepover. 通宵野营里过夜
  You will thank me when you don't get pedophiled. 你没有受到恋童癖侵害时你会感谢我的
  Are those the birthday-party decorations? 那些是生日派对的装饰品吗
  I wanted to talk to you guys about that. 我要跟你们谈谈这事
  I bet you did. 我猜也是
  Just because we're living in the suburbs now 虽然我们现在住在郊区
  doesn't mean you get some big, fancy birthday party. 但那并不意味着你会有什么大型狂欢生日派对
  No bowling alleys, no pizza parties with a rat. 不许玩保龄球,不许办披萨派对招引老鼠
  Please. 请坐
  I don't want a party this year. 今年我不想开生日趴
  Really? What?  真的吗,什么
  I'm turning 12. I'm almost a teenager. 我都要十二岁了,差不多是青少年了
  I just want to have a chill, regular day, 我只想平平淡淡地过一天
  hang out with my friends at the mall. 和朋友去购物中心玩玩
  So no party at all? 所以真的不开派对
  No party. 不开派对
  No cake? No singing? No presents? 不吃蛋糕,不唱生日歌,不收礼物
  Yes presents... cash only, but I will accept gold. 收礼只收现金,但金子我也接受
  Respect. 真令人敬佩
  You don't even want birthday noodles? 你连长寿面也不想吃了吗
  It's okay, mom. 没关系的,妈妈
  I know they take you so long to make. 我知道你要花很多时间做长寿面
  No need to do anything special. 不必做任何特别的事情
  Okay. If that's what you want. 如果你愿意的话,那就这样吧
  It is. 是的
  I'm glad we did this. 很高兴我们达成了共识
  Thank you. 谢谢你们
  So, how do we feel about this? 这是怎么回事
  I guess if he doesn't want a party... 我想如果他不想办派对的话
  It does save me a trip to pinata town. 那我就不用去皮纳塔镇了
  And we'll have a free Saturday. 而且我们周六都有空了
  We can go to work. 我们可以去工作
  I haven't gotten to work on a Saturday in years! 我好多年都没在星期六上过班了
  It's today! 就是今天
  Let's carry Eddie's present down together. 我们一起把埃迪的礼物拿到下面去
  Happy Birthday... 生日快乐
  Thanks, man. Is that cash? 谢了,兄弟,那是钱吗
  Where are all the streamers and scallion pancakes 怎么没有彩带,葱油饼
  and birthday hats? 和派对帽啊
  We're not doing a party this year. 今年我们不办派对
  Eddie said he didn't want one. 埃迪说他不想办
  So we're just gonna let him be 11 forever? 那我们就让他一直十一岁吗
  That's not how it works. You know that, right? 不会那样的,你知道的,对吧
  Why didn't you tell us there was no party? 你们为什么不告诉我们不办派对
  Because we're your parents. 因为我们是你们的父母
  We don't have to tell you things. 不必什么事都跟你们说
  You have to tell us things. Plus, I forgot. 不过你们什么都要说,而且我忘都忘了
  I'm gonna head to the mall. See you, guys. 我要去购物中心了,大家再见
  Remember, no gyros from the food court. 记住,不许在美食街买烤肉包吃
  I don't trust meat without bones. 我信不过那些不带骨头的肉
  Well, I'm gonna head to work. 我要去上班了
  Mitch called in sick, 米奇请病假了
  and Nancy refuses to marry the ketchups... 而南茜由于宗教信仰
  Because of her religion. 拒绝把番茄酱倒在一起
  I don't smell any poison. 我没有闻到任何杀虫剂的味道
  The termite guy said we wouldn't smell anything. 那个灭蚁的人说我们闻不到的
  An odorless gas for a bug you can't see? 用没有气味的喷雾来杀看不见的虫子
  Smart scam. 真会骗人
  I thought you weren't gonna come today 我以为你今天不会来
  because you were busy celebrating Eddie's birthday. 因为你要忙着庆祝埃迪的生日
  Eddie said he didn't want a birthday party this year. 埃迪说他今年不想办生日派对
  Jessica. 杰西卡
  Do you really think Eddie doesn't want a party? 你真的觉得埃迪不想办派对吗
  That's what he said. 他是那样说的
  Last year, Nicole said that she wanted to eat tater tots 去年,妮可说她生日的时候
  and watch TV for her birthday. 只要吃油炸土豆丸子和看电视
  So that's what we did, and she cried for a week. 所以我们就那样做了,然后她哭了一个星期
  So, this year, I showed up with horses, 所以今年,我牵了马
  and we rode them to the olive garden. 然后我们骑马去了橄榄园餐厅
  Oh, quick, Jessica, grab onto me before I float away! 快,杰西卡,快抓住我,不然我要飘走了
  Just let go of a few! 快放走几个
  You're in control! They are not in control! 你可以控制自己,但它们不能啊
  No, no, it's... I... I was just joking. 没事,没事,我,我只是开个玩笑
  I wouldn't joke about that, Louis. 我不会拿这个来开玩笑,路易斯
  I saw that happen to a French boy in a documentary. 我在一部纪录片里看过,一个法国男孩就那样飘走了
  Flew right into the sun. 一路飞到了太阳
  Come on. Let's go find Eddie. 走吧,我们去找埃迪
  To be honest, I was a little disappointed 老实说,他不想过生日
  he didn't want to celebrate his birthday. 我有点儿失望
  I miss how serious he looks when he makes a wish. 我想念他许愿时的严肃样子
  It is special when he concentrates. 他专注的时候特别好看
  So, we'll go in, we'll find Eddie and his friends, 我们进去吧,找到埃迪和他的朋友
  pick up a cake, go to pinata town, 买个蛋糕,去趟皮纳塔镇
  then we'll all go home, 然后一起回家
  and I'll make everybody birthday noodles. 我给大家做长寿面
  For our new pinata, 我们做个新的彩饰陶罐
  I'm thinking frog with some kind of a hat. 做个戴帽子的青蛙
  Look! There they are. 看,他们在那里
  Are those party hats? 那是派对帽吗
  I don't think so. 我想不是吧
  Is that a birthday cake? 那是生日蛋糕吗
  I don't think so. 我想不是吧
  Louis, his friends threw him a surprise birthday party. 路易斯,他的朋友为他办了个惊喜派对
  I'd like to thank you all 我要感谢大家
  for rsvp'ing to my birthday party in a timely manner 准时出席我的生日派对
  so that way, I could secure the patio. 所以我才能保留露台席位
  Um, I guess he just wanted to celebrate with his friends. 我想他只想和朋友一起庆祝生日
  No adults. 不要大人出席
  What's up?! What's up?! 大家好啊,大家好啊
  Hey! 嘿
  Mitch, you came! 米奇,你来了
  I wouldn't miss your dirty dozen. 我可不会错过你的十二岁
  You ask for Mitch, you get Mitch! 你们要米奇,米奇就来了
  All right! 好了
  Yeah! Let's get this party started! 耶,派对开始了哦
  You know, I've been thinking, 你知道吗,我一直在想
  we're such good kids that mom and dad forget about us. 我们都是乖小孩,乖得爸妈都忘记我们了
  That's why they didn't tell us 所以他们才没有告诉我们
  that they cancelled Eddie's party. 他们取消了埃迪的派对
  I'm sick of being a good boy. 我不想再做乖小孩了
  I'm sorry, Can-Do. 对不起,小强
  Why do I always hurt the ones I love? 为什么我总是伤害我爱的人
  Maybe we should start being bad. 或许我们该开始变坏
  Get some attention. It works for Eddie. 得到一些关注,埃迪就是那样的
  Yeah! Let's ask mom if it's okay. 对,我们去问下妈妈可以不可以
  Thank you. Enjoy the movie. 谢谢,祝观影愉快
  Do you remember where we parked the car? 你记得我们把车停在哪里吗
  No, I was too busy doing my taxes. 不记得了,我忙着交税呢
  I've been thinking about the war I was in. 我一直在想我参加过的那场战争
  Two adults for Venture When Nature Calls," 两张《神探飞机头2》成人票
  rated PG-13.  13岁以下家长辅导级
  Theatre 3. 三号厅
  To your left 往左拐
  Thank you, son. Stay off drugs. 谢了,小子,远离毒品哦
  And then we walked into foot locker, 然后我们走进了富乐客
  and we looked at the new air Jordans for a while. 我们看了一会儿乔丹飞人新型气垫鞋
  Brian tried to touch them, but they wouldn't let him. 布莱恩想要摸摸鞋子,但他们不让摸
  Mm. That was it. 嗯,就是这样
  Sounds pretty "Chill." 听起来非常“平淡”啊
  'Twas, 'twas. 就是就是
  Evan and I saw a movie today. 埃文和我今天去看电影了
  A PG-13 movie.  13岁以下家长辅导级的电影
  Pass the beans. 把豆子拿过来
  It was unsuitable for ages under 13. 那不适合十三岁以下的孩子观看的
  Jim Carrey came out of a rhino's butthole.   金·凯瑞从犀牛屁眼里钻出来
  Here it comes. 好戏开始了
  We saw you, Eddie! 我们看见你了,埃迪
  What?! What?!  什么,什么
  We saw you today at the mall, 我们今天在购物中心看到你了
  with your cakes and your party hats! 看到了你的蛋糕,还有你的派对帽
  Your reservation on the patio. 还有你预定了露台
  And why was Mitch there? I made Mitch! 为什么米奇会在哪里,我让米奇去的
  You guys spied on my party?! 你们暗中监视我的派对
  Oh, so you did want a party! 所以你想办派对
  You just didn't want to have it with us. 你只是不想和我们一起庆祝而已
  You're embarrassed of us, you and Mitch. 你以我们为耻,你和米奇都是这样
  I'm not embarrassed! 我没有以你们为耻
  We would have been happy to host your friends here. 我们很乐意邀请你的朋友到家里来
  It's just different when you're around. 但是有你们就不一样了
  Oh, but not when Mitch is around? 噢,米奇在就可以了是吧
  Enough with Mitch. It's getting weird. 别再提米奇了,这样太奇怪了
  I just wanted to spend my birthday 我只是想和一些朋友过生日
  with people who I can be myself with. 这样我感觉做回了自己
  What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
  You're yourself with us, 你和我们在一起就是自己啊
  with the rap music and the sleeping. 听着说唱音乐,还老爱打瞌睡
  See? 看见了没
  You guys have this idea of me, 你们以为我就是这样
  but I'm more than just that. 我并不是仅仅如此
  Well, how are you different around your friends? 好吧,你和你的朋友在一起的时候又是怎样的
  I don't know. I'm just different. 说不清楚,但就是不一样的
  I'm, like, smart and funny and athletic and... 在他们眼里,我既聪明又有趣,积极活跃
  And generous! 还大方慷慨
  Well, I would love to know smart, sporty, hilarious Eddie. 好吧,我也很想见识一下机智好动而且快乐的埃迪啊
  Be that way at home, then! 你在家里就这样表现啊
  I can't. 我办不到
  There's so many rules around here, I can never relax! 家里有太多的规矩,我永远得不到放松
  Do the dishes, turn your music down, don't own a lizard! 洗你的盘子去,把你的音乐调小点,不准养蜥蜴
  I'm never gonna be good enough like Emery and Evan. 我永远不可能像埃默里和埃伦那样优秀
  Just... 只是
  I don't understand. 我不能理解
  You only have one self. I am always myself. 一个人只能有一个人格,不管我在哪里
  It doesn't matter where I am. 我永远都是我自己啊
  I don't understand what he's saying, either. 我也不懂他在说什么
  I'm not so good. Would a good kid do this? 我才没有那么好,好孩子会这样做吗
  Shirt boobs. 假胸部
  Hello? React! This is not okay! 嘿,给点反应啊,这事这么出格
  You think Eddie's right, don't you? 你觉得埃迪是对的,对吗
  You think we're too strict. 你觉得我们太严格了
  I think we're good parents. 我觉得我们是一对好父母
  But he's getting older, 但是埃迪长大了
  and I think it wouldn't hurt to relax our rules a little. 所以我觉得放任他一点,也没有什么坏处
  Our rules are there for a reason. 我们定这些规矩是有原因的
  It's our job to protect him- 保护他是我们的职责啊
  But if we keep trying to control everything he does, 但我们还一再坚持控制他的话
  we're going to drive him away. 他只会越来越疏离我们
  This is the only way I know how to be. 但是我能想到的就只有这样啊
  Well, you can still be you, just... A little less. 好吧,你只需要表现得不要那么像你
  Look, if we don't adjust, 听着,如果我们不妥协
  he won't want to spend any days with us, 他就更不愿意和我们过任何节日了
  let alone his birthday. 更别提他的生日
  I liked you better when you were worried about Mitch. 我更喜欢你刚刚嫉妒米奇的样子
  I don't understand when Eddie and him became friends, though! 我不懂他什么时候成了埃迪的朋友
  They've talked like three times! 他们可能也就说过三次话而已
  We have to up our game. 游戏要升级了
  Go... Go... Power Rangers. 行动吧,恐龙战队
  What's up, Jessica? 咋样啊,杰西卡
  Is Eddie in the kitchen? 埃迪在厨房吗
  It's like we're ghosts. 把我们当鬼魂了吗
  Toast? That looks boring. 吐司,那多难吃啊
  How about pop-tarts instead? 要不要来点果塔馅饼
  You said you wouldn't buy those 你说过绝不会买那些东西
  because preservatives make you go blind. 因为防腐剂会让人失明
  I lied. 我说的是假话
  I have one every day after you go to school. 每次你上学以后我都要吃一个
  Is this a trap? 这不会是个圈套吧
  Are you guys gonna wait for me to eat them 你们不会是等着我吃完以后
  and then get mad at me? 以此为借口狂骂我一顿吧
  It's not a trap. 这不是圈套
  You have to heat it up. 你要先加热啊
  However you want to eat it is fine. 你随便怎么吃
  Be yourself. 做你自己吧
  What's going on? Are you guys getting a divorce? 怎么回事,你们要离婚了吗
  Your mom and I were talking about what you said, 你妈妈和我认真讨论了一下你昨天说的话
  and we're going to lighten up on the rules a little. 然后我们决定对你放宽松一点
  Can I stop wearing underwear? 我可以不用穿内裤了吗
  Great question. No. We are not poets.  问得好,不行,我们又不是诗人
  But your father and I talked about it, 但是你爸爸和我讨论过了
  and the next time there is a sleepover... you can go. 下一次有通宵派对的话,你就去吧
  For real? 真的吗
  Yes. 没错
  When the time comes, we can talk about... 等时候到了,我们可以商量
  I have an open invite at Dave's! I will go tonight. 戴夫今晚邀请我去他家过夜呢,我今晚就去
  No. I don't trust Dave. 不行,我不信任戴夫
  His own father doesn't want to sleep there. 他自己亲爸都不想在家里睡觉
  Why would you? 你难道想在那里睡吗
  Jessica. 杰西卡
  Fine. 好吧
  You can sleep over at Dave's. 你可以去戴夫家过夜
  But I'm coming, too. 但是我也要去
  Jessica. Fine.  杰西卡,好吧
  I will just stand outside and look in the window. 我就只是站在窗子外面看看你
  Jessica. Louis.  杰西卡,路易斯
  Have fun at the sleepover. 今晚玩得开心点哟
  I will. 我会的
  You remembered your toothbrush? 你带了牙刷吗
  Yes, I remembered my toothbrush. 带了,我没忘记我的牙刷
  I packed you a snack. 我给你装了点零食
  There's gonna be food there 那儿有吃的
  keep your sneakers close to you. 穿好你的运动鞋
  If you sense any danger, you run. 如果你遇到危险,你就跑
  You run right back here to me. 死命跑回来找我
  He'll just be three houses down. 他就在三所房子以外
  He's gonna be fine. 他会没事的
  Have a great time, son. 好好玩,儿子
  I will. 我会的
  See ya! 再见
  How long are you gonna do that for? 你打算保持这个姿势多久
  Until he comes home. 直到他回家为止
  Hey, dude.  嘿,伙计
  Come on in. I just cracked you a cold one. 快进来,我刚给你开了一瓶冰的
  Nice! Can I get a cup? 太好了,能给我个杯子吗
  You've got one. It's attached to your face. 你已经有一个了,它就长在你脸上
  Uh-huh. Uh-huh. 啊哼,啊哼
  Yeah. 耶
  Dude, my mom doesn't care. She's cool. 伙计,我妈不在乎这些,她很酷的
  Yes, yes. He just got here, Jessica. 是的,是的,他刚刚到这儿,杰西卡
  Are you looking at him? 你看到他了吗
  Yes, I'm looking at him right now. 没错,我现在正看着他
  He needs vitamins before bed. 他上床睡觉之前要吃维他命
  Okay. -Watch him take them.  好的,帮我监督他吃下去
  I'll be sure he takes his vitamins before bed. 我保证他上床之前吃维他命
  He'll try to put them under his... Okay, bye!  他会把维他命藏在他的,好了,就这样吧
  Don't worry. 别担心
  I'm not gonna make you do that. 我不会监督你的
  Wow. Thanks, Mrs. Selby. 哇,谢谢,塞尔比夫人
  You have a dog?! 你养了一只狗
  Yeah, my mom just found him on the bus. 没错,我妈妈刚刚在公交车上发现它
  We named him Banjo. 我们给他取名叫班卓
  After the best instrument. 是一种最棒的乐器
  How about this instrument? 这个乐器怎么样
  Yes! 没错
  Nice one! Mm! Hoo-hoo! 真是不错的笑话,哈哈
  If this doesn't get their attention, nothing will. 如果这样还不能引起他们的注意就没办法了
  Once we run away, they'll really be sorry. 一旦我们离家出走,他们就会非常内疚
  We'll get so far from this place, 我们要跑得远远的
  they'll never be able to find us. 他们永远找不到我们
  Let's go to Denver. 去丹佛吧
  I heard their cheesesteaks are amazing. Huh. 我听说那儿芝士蛋糕好吃到要飞起
  Jessica, it's not a good time. 杰西卡,现在不是时候
  There's been a death in the family. 我家里面有个人去世了
  I won't disturb you. Take all the time you need. 我不会打扰你的,你慢慢打电话
  I just want to see if I could see my son 我只是想看看从你家客厅的窗子
  at Dave's house through your living-room window. 能不能看到戴夫家的房子
  Oh, that's terrible. 噢,太糟糕了
  That's... That's terrible. 真的是太糟糕了
  How's Barb? Is she holding up? 巴布还好吗,她撑得住吗
  Honey, do you have a stool? 哈妮,你有凳子吗
  Uh... 额
  Uh-huh. 嗯哼
  No. 没有
  No, don't say that. He loved you very much. 不,别这么说,他非常爱你
  Don't beat yourself up. 别灰心啊
  Is my wife here? 我老婆在这吗
  Honey, do you have any barbecue chips? 哈妮,你有烤薯片吗
  Jessica, what are you doing? 杰西卡,你在干什么
  You were going to loosen the reins, remember? 你说过要放松监管的,记得吗
  I'm just making sure he's okay. 我只是想确保他的安全
  He's never gonna know. 他永远不会知道的
  Uh-huh. Yes. 嗯哼,对
  Yeah, we can definitely pick Sue and Donna up from the airport. 好的,我们当然可以去机场接苏和唐娜
  Whatever's easiest for you. 只要你方便就好
  Eclipse! 有月蚀
  Oh. 噢
  Oh. 噢
  Light swords in the house. 在屋子里玩激光剑
  Looks like he's having fun. 看起来他玩得很开心啊
  Well, that's good, right? That's what we wanted. 这不是很好吗,这就是我们的目的啊
  Right. 没错
  Hey. I'm sorry I'm late. 嘿,抱歉我迟到了
  I knocked back a few too many vodka lemonades. 我一口气喝了太多的伏特加柠檬水
  Your brother's dead. 你哥哥去世了
  And the Huangs are here. 黄氏夫妇也在这里
  End it. 游戏结束
  Fatality. 玩家已死亡
  Dude, you just ripped my spine out of my back. 伙计,你刚刚把我的脊椎都扯出来了
  Watch. I'm gonna play it like a saxophone. 瞧着,我还可以把它玩成一个萨克斯
  I'd never be able to play this game at home. 我永远不能在家玩这个游戏
  Okay, fellas, pause the game. 好了,小伙子们,关掉游戏吧
  Pause, pause, pause. Who's hungry? 关掉,关掉,谁饿了啊
  Whoa. 哇哦
  That cereal is made of little cookies! 用小曲奇做的麦片粥
  But wait. Aren't we gonna spoil our dinner? 但是等等,我们不吃晚饭了吗
  Dude, this is our dinner. 伙计,这就是我们的晚饭
  I love the way you live. 我爱死你家了
  Thanks, mom. You're welcome.  谢谢,妈妈,别客气
  Here's your tip. 这是你的小费
  Oh! You got me! 噢,你赢了
  27-25, you! 二十七比二十五,你这家伙
  Not for long, though. Mama's got one brewing. 但别高兴得太早,妈妈还有计划呢
  O-kay. 好的
  Head back in? 回去吗
  Yep. 好的
  Mm. 嗯
  Dog hair everywhere. 到处都是狗毛
  So soft, right? It's Banjo's belly hair. 很柔软,对吗,这是班卓肚子上的
  Dude, you're getting ice cream on my pillow! 伙计,你的冰淇淋滴到我的枕头上了
  Just rub it in. 擦掉它不就得了
  Bro, it's, like, midnight. 哥们儿,现在都午夜了吧
  And my stomach's still shredded 而且我的胃被那些
  from all that tiny cookie cereal. 小曲奇麦片粥弄得翻江倒海
  Lights out, boys. Time for bed. Okay.  关灯了,孩子们,要睡觉了哦, 好的
  I don't want wanna go to bed. Go to bed, damn it.  可是我还不想睡啊,快上床,该死的
  I hate you! I hate you back!  我讨厌你,我也讨厌你
  I wish you were dead! 我希望你快死掉
  Oh, put it on your Christmas wish list! 噢,把它列在圣诞节的愿望清单上吧
  Ugh! 啊
  That was intense. 好激烈啊
  Ah, we do that every night. No big deal. 我们每天晚上都这样,没什么大不了的
  Now she's gonna go put on some Whitney Houston, 现在她会听一些惠特妮·休斯顿的歌
  dance alone in her room for an hour, then go to bed. 在房间跳一个小时的舞,然后上床睡觉
  If I talked to my mom that way, she'd kill me. 我要是这样跟我妈说话,她会杀了我的
  Really? Yeah.  真的吗,是啊
  Like, I'd be like, "I don't want to," 我刚开口说“我不要”
  and then I would be killed. 她就会杀了我
  Well, it is pretty weird in your house. 你家好奇怪啊
  What do you mean? 什么意思
  Well, there's so many rules over there. 你家规则太多了
  You have to eat dinner at the table every night, 晚饭必须在餐桌上吃
  you have to do your chores, you can't have a lizard. 必须做家务活,不能养蜥蜴
  That's not weird. Your house is weird. 那很正常,你家才奇怪
  What's weird about my house? 我家有什么好奇怪的
  Dude, you fart on your mom! 兄弟,你朝着你妈放屁
  Whatever. 随便啦
  Night, man. 晚安
  Eddie? 埃迪
  Louis, wake up! Eddie's home! 路易斯,醒醒,埃迪回家了
  I'm awake. Everything all right? 我醒着的,一切都好吗
  Yeah, it's fine. I don't know. 恩,挺好的,我不知道
  I just wanted to come home. Is that okay? 我就是想回家,可以吗
  Of course it is. I'm just surprised. 当然可以,我只是有点惊讶
  I-I thought you would have fun at Dave's. 我以为你在戴夫家玩得很开心
  I did. And then... I didn't. 我之前很开心,后来就没有了
  I like being with my friends, 我喜欢跟我的朋友待在一起
  but I like being at home, too. 但我也喜欢待在家
  Do you want me to make you birthday noodles? 要不要我下碗长寿面给你吃
  Sure. 好
  Doesn't that take like six hours? 那不是要做六个小时吗
  It is for my son. 为了我儿子没问题
  Are those Eddie's birthday noodles? 那是埃迪的长寿面吗
  But it's not even his birthday anymore. 但今天都不是他生日啊
  What are you doing up so late? 你们怎么还没睡
  It's way past your bedtime. You two are grounded. 你们早就该上床睡觉了,你们两个被禁足了
  Yay! 好棒啊
  Wait. Where are you going? 等等,你们要去哪里
  It took me six hours to make these noodles. 我做了六个小时的面条呢
  Noodles, then bed, then grounded. 先过来吃面,然后睡觉,再禁足
  I don't know what I missed more... 我不知道我比较想念哪一个
  Your noodles or your rules. 是你的面呢,还是你的规则
  Chew with your mouth closed. 闭上嘴,好好吃面
  Noodles, definitely. 绝对是面
  So I said, "Ma'am, you can stay, 所以我说“女士,你可以留下
  but your dog's got to go." 但你的狗不行”
  When did you guys become friends? 你们俩什么时候成为朋友的
  What? 什么
  Well, we were in the service together. 我们以前一起做服务啊
  What are you talking about? 你在说什么
  The table service. 端盘子啊
  You know, during the fajita craze? 就是烤肉狂潮的时候
  Once a fajita man, always a fajita man. 一朝烤肉生,终生烤肉人
  See this? 看见这个没
  Got me right there. 给我留下这疤痕
  That's nothing. 那有什么大不了的
  Chicken beef combo. Extra oil. 鸡肉牛肉套餐,油溅到的
  Look at this scar. 看看这道疤痕
  An old man with dementia staped me on the street 在路上被痴呆老人踢的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjzlzd/clzd2/414148.html