初来乍到第二季:第14集 张德培热(在线收听

   Mom, why'd you get us the same backpacks? 妈,你为啥给我们买了一样的背包啊

  We look like our aunt just found out about sewing machines. 我们看上去就像刚发现缝纫机的老阿姨一样
  They were on sale... Four for one. 商场在打折,买一送三好吗
  Look, mom, we took a career test at school today. 听着,妈妈,我们学校今天举办了一场职业测试
  It tells us what job is a good fit for our personality. 检测了我们适合什么样的职业
  It's my job to tell you that. 这应该是我的工作
  Your school has no business... 你们学校不应该管
  Surgeon General, very good, Evan. 卫生局局长,非常好,埃文
  Dang, fool. 该死的小傻子
  Even by Chinese standards, you're a nerd. 就算是以中国人的标准,你也是个十足的呆子
  My backpack doesn't agree with you. 我的背包显然不同意你的观点
  Just ignore him, baby. 别理他,宝贝
  Soon you will be a doctor with the power of the military. 不久以后你就会变成能力非凡的医生
  No one expects a coup from the Surgeon General. 没人知道卫生局局长会发动政变
  But he'd just be overthrowing Emery, 但他一定会推翻埃默里
  who I'm sure got preside... Flight attendant? 至少他能当上总统,空乘人员
  I like travel, snacks, and being helpful. 我喜欢旅游,零食和帮助他人
  It checks all the boxes. 符合全部要求
  Oh, flight attendants don't even get a seat on the plane. 噢,空乘人员在飞机上连个座位都没有
  They walk back and forth pushing a cart. 他们得推着手推车来来回回地走
  They're the homeless of the sky! 简直就是天上的流浪汉
  Sir, your lab results are in. 先生,您的检查结果出来了
  Your diagnosis... Butt face. 诊断结果是屁股脸综合征
  Here, let me help you. 我帮你拿
  It's okay, I got it. 没关系,放着我来
  Here you got, grandma. 给你,外婆
  I see you have a magazine. 我看见您在看杂志
  May I help you with your soda? 需要我帮您拿杯苏打水吗
  Everyone, come on. The Super Bowl is on. 大伙儿,快过来,超级碗开始了
  But the Super Bowl isn't until the end of the month. 超级碗不是这个月底才开始吗
  It's the Asian Super Bowl. 这是亚洲超级碗
  Michael Chang is in the Australian Open. 迈克尔·张正在参加澳洲网球公开赛
  We are witnessing history. 这是见证历史的时刻
  Mm. I prefer Pete Sampras. 嗯,我更喜欢皮特·桑普拉斯
  No way! 不可能
  How can you not be a member of the Chang Gang? 你怎么不是张帮派的一员呢
  I had these made. 我自己做的
  You boys are so lucky to have an Asian pro athlete to look up to. 你们这些孩子有个可以崇拜的亚洲运动员真是太幸运了
  It's way more than what I had. 我跟你们简直不能比
  Ooh! Hell yeah, Jin-Ho! 噢,太棒了,金浩
  That was a flagrant takedown. 真是闪亮的一击
  Way to ref-er-ee! 掌声送给大裁判
  Yeah, way to dominate with the rules. 没错,就喜欢这种遵守规则的人
  He's Asian. 他是个亚洲人
  He got the call wrong, but you always support your own. 虽然他判错了,但是自己人不帮谁帮啊
  How are their socks longer than their shorts? 他们的袜子为什么比短裤还长啊
  I'm out. Are you joking? 没意思,你在开玩笑吗
  This is the greatest game known to mankind. 这是人类已知的最伟大的比赛
  It is a sport that is both aggressive and elegant, 这个运动不仅激烈,还很优雅
  just like your mother. 正如你们妈妈一样
  I have a question. 我有个问题
  Great. A question from a real fan. 很好,真爱粉才会提问题
  Why is tennis so boring? 为什么网球这么无聊
  They keep talking about Grand Slams, 他们每次都说大满贯
  but I don't see pancakes anywhere. 但是我连一个落地球都没看到
  And why are the balls and the court green? 而且为什么这些球和球场都是绿色的
  Seems like a design flaw. 看起来像是设计上的瑕疵
  You know what? Just leave. Okay! 你知道我想说啥吗,走开,好的
  Ace! Go, Chang. Whoo! 太棒了,冲啊,张,哇哦
  Well, Betsy, if you take a look 好了,贝琪
  at the leaders in tournament wins and prize money, 这次锦标赛拿下名次并获得奖金的大赢家
  Michael Chang is right up there. 就是迈克尔·张
  He's earned millions of dollars. 他已经赚了上百万的美金了
  15-Love.  15分,爱你
  Scoring system is based on love. 评分系统太有爱了
  Hey, would you be interested in learning how to play? 嘿,你有没有兴趣学学怎么玩网球
  Yes. Yes.  好啊,太棒了
  Why does this homework look so hard? 为什么这些家庭作业这么难
  Oh, it's Evan's. 噢,这是埃文的
  Grabbed the wrong backpack. 拿错书包了
  Ain't that some bunk, G-Dubs? 那不是废话么
  "Get me my Pogs or else"? “把我的画片还回来,不然走着瞧”
  I think I accidentally got the remedial homework. 我想我不小心拿到了需要补救的作业
  What's up with this? 这是怎么回事
  Are you getting picked on? 你被人欺负了吗
  This kid at school keeps bugging me for my Pogs. 学校有个孩子老是要我的画片
  See, this only happens to nerds. 看吧,这种事情只会发生在呆子身上
  Thank you for your help. 真是谢谢你了
  Why didn't you come to me? This is my thing. 为什么不来找我,这可是我的强项
  All you got to do with mean kids 对付那些讨厌的小孩
  is make yourself big like a bear. 只需要器宇轩昂的姿态
  You look constipated. 你看着像是便秘了
  Whatever, man. 伙计,这不是重点
  Nobody's gonna step to this. 没人能一下子达到我这个程度
  Give it a try. 你先慢慢来
  I don't know. Come on. 我不知道 拜托
  Just arch your back, stick out your chest, 只要把你的背往后拱,胸往前挺
  stand on your toes, and give me your hardest look. 脚尖点地,把你最凶狠的目光亮出来
  Like this? No. 像这样 不是
  Let me help you carry your tennis stuff, mom. 我帮你拿你的网球吧,妈妈
  Oh, that's okay. 噢,不用啦
  That's for being a flight attendant, not for tennis. 那是空乘人员干的,我们是来打网球的
  Don't be silly. I'm just helping. 别傻了,我只是想帮忙
  Give it. Give it back! Okay. 放手,给我放开,好了
  It looks like we all have tennis fever. 看上去大家对网球的热情高涨啊
  I'll coach him on his serve. 我来教他怎么发球
  Why don't you return anything that makes it over the net? 你省点儿力气待会发球过网吧
  Okay, Emery. 好了,埃默里
  Tennis... at its core, 网球的核心
  it's about discipline, sportsmanship, style. 是长久的训练,坚定的体育精神以及个人风格
  Hurry up! 抓紧时间
  Michael Chang started at age 6. We're already behind. 迈克尔·张六岁开始打网球,我们已经落后啦
  Jessica, he needs to learn the "Why" Before the "How." 杰西卡,他需要先学会网球的意义,再学网球的打法
  Sorry. Don't apologize. 抱歉 不必抱歉
  Okay, sorry. 好吧,对不起
  Uh, how did you know how to do that? 呃,你怎么会发球的
  I'm just doing what I saw on TV. 我跟电视里学的
  Is that okay? 打得怎样
  Uh, yeah. Here. Do it again. 呃,很好,来,再发一个
  Wow. He's really got a smooth swing. 哇喔,他的挥臂非常平稳
  Oh, thank... Hey, you look familiar. 谢谢,嘿,你看着很眼熟啊
  You're that bank teller who never has any singles. 你是那个从没打过单打的银行职员吧
  Uh, Jessica, that's Billie Jean King, 呃,杰西卡,这位是比利·简·金
  one of the greatest tennis players of all time after Michael Chang. 是迈克尔·张之后最伟大的球员之一
  Well, actually, I was much, much better than Michael Chang 实际上,以任何一项职业测试来说
  by every possible career measurement. Hmm. 我都比迈克尔·张好很多,嗯
  Uh, what are you doing in Orlando? 呃,你在奥兰多干什么呀
  Oh, I have to be down here 183 days a year for tax purposes. 噢,我每年的183天都在这里纳税
  Hmm. You know, he's a natural. 嗯,你知道吗,他很有天赋
  I think you could really go far. 我觉得可以让他深造一下
  Really? Yes.  真的吗,没错
  Hey, Tennis! I'd like to buy all the lessons! 嘿,教练,我要买下所有的网球课程
  They're $45 an hour. 四十五美元一小时
  I want to buy one of the lessons for Louis, 我想帮路易斯报一个课程
  then he can teach Emery all of the lessons. 这样他就能教给埃默里所有课程了
  Emery has a gift for tennis. 埃默里有网球天赋
  We could do father-son tournaments. 我们可以玩父子锦标赛
  Flight attendant, my ass. 空乘人员见鬼去吧
  He'll get sports scholarships. 他会得到体育奖学金
  I'll be his coach. 我就是他的教练
  I could pass my skills onto him, and he to his son. 我会把我的技巧传授给他,再让他教给他的儿子
  He could just win prize money, 仅凭赚到的奖金
  and then he'll just buy an election. 他就能买来一场选举了
  One day, he'll defeat me on the court. 终有一日,他会在球场上击败我
  We won't speak for years, 我们会因此冷战很多年
  but we'll make up when I'm on my death bed. 但是在我弥留之际他将和我重归于好
  I bought this book on child sports prodigies. 我买了这本关于天才体育儿童的书
  Most of them grew up an only child. 他们大部分人都是独生子女
  Grab your essentials. Emery's moving into your room. 收拾一下你的东西,埃默里要搬到你的房间来
  What? Why? 什么,为啥
  So he doesn't have to share a bunk with Evan. 这样他就不用和埃文挤一间房了
  He needs to get proper rest without distractions. 他需要心无旁骛地休息
  Don't worry. It's not forever. 别担心,不用多久的
  It's just while Emery is training, 等埃默里训练完就好了
  and he will always be training. 而且他会一直保持训练的
  I heard that. You're like three feet away. 我全都听到了,你们离我这么近
  Why wouldn't I hear that? 我怎么可能没听到
  Hello, Eddie. 你好,埃迪
  The top bunk is mine. 我睡上铺
  Let's go over the BMA. 让我们熟悉一下BMA
  Bunk Mate Agreement? 同寝合约
  They're ground rules for living in my space. 这是在我空间里生活的基本规则
  Rule 1...Do not rearrange the star stickers on the ceiling. 规则一:不要打乱我天花板上星星贴纸的排列顺序
  They're set for the equinox. 它们是按昼夜平分点排列的
  That's Rule 1? 这是规则一
  Rule 2... If I get stuck in my shirt, 规则二,如果我脱不掉衬衫
  you will help me remove my shirt. 你要帮我脱掉它
  A "G" And a nerd sharing a room. 一个天才和一个呆子住一间房
  It's like "The Odd Couple" Up in here. 就像在演《单身公寓》
  Rule 3... you may only use references I understand. 规则三,你只能引用我听得懂的东西
  It doesn't say that. It does.  上面没这条吧,我说有就有
  Okay, so, how'd it go with that mean kid at school? 好吧,学校里那个讨厌的小鬼怎么样了
  Did you get big? I did.  你有伸张气势吗,我有啊
  Did it work? It didn't.  有效吗,没有
  What happened? 怎么了
  The kid is a fifth-grader who knows that trick. 那个小孩是五年级的,他知道这种把戏
  I don't know what to do. 我不知道该怎么做
  If anyone's gonna pick on you, it's gonna be me. 如果有人能欺负你,那也只能是我
  Guess I have to regulate. 看来我要出马了
  Hello? Remember? Rule 2? 喂,记得吗,规则二
  Whoo-hoo-hoo! Yeah! Sorry. 哇喔喔,棒呆了,抱歉
  Dumplings are for athletes. Go. 饺子是给运动员的,走开
  My son is the one blasting aces. 我儿子是最强的王牌
  Let us know if there's something you want him to endorse. 如果你有什么需要他代言的尽管告诉我们
  Tagging in. Sorry! 快去贴,抱歉
  Chang blows a forehand past Becker. 贝克尔错失一个张的正手击球
  Things are heating up in the finals of the Australian Open. 澳洲网球公开决赛越来越激烈
  That's right, Chang. Tire him out. 干得好,张,把他干掉
  Chang will win because he works hard, 张会赢的,因为他很努力
  and hard work always pays off. 而且努力总有回报
  Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
  You got this, baby. 你懂了吗,宝贝
  You stand on the shoulders of Jin-Ho. Yes. No! 你站在金浩的肩膀上,没错,不
  Game, set, match... Becker. 游戏结束,贝克尔获胜了
  Ohh! Aah!  嗷,啊
  Well, at least he lost to the best. 好吧,至少输给了最厉害的人
  You see, Emery, the life lesson here is... 你看,埃默里,这里的人生哲理就是
  Chang didn't work hard enough. 张还不够努力
  Second place is just the last to lose. 得第二名比输了还惨
  No. The life lesson here is 不,这里的人生哲理是
  anything that happens in Australia doesn't count. 澳网公开赛发生的任何事情都不作数
  Sorry I can't hang with you, boo. 抱歉,我现在没时间照顾你
  Got to take care of some business. 有点事儿要处理一下
  Oh, okay. 噢,好吧
  I was gonna tell you there's an ice cream truck outside. 我刚想和你说外面停了一辆冰淇淋车
  Rumor has it they're running a special on Bomb Pops. 据说他们的炸弹冰糕正在打折
  What's that? 这是什么
  A schedule for Emery's training. 埃默里的训练时间表
  What about school? 学校课程安排在哪
  All this will be in addition to school. 这些是学校以外的训练日程
  It will go tennis then school, 练完网球再去上课
  school and tennis until he's the best. 学习体育两手抓,直到他变成最好的
  Okay, you're going a little overboard with this whole thing. 好吧,你现在有点走极端了
  Thank you. 谢谢
  No, no. It's too much, Jessica. 我不是夸你,杰西卡,太过了
  I'm glad Emery's good at tennis, 埃默里这么擅长网球我很高兴
  but let's have a little perspective. 但是我们也要稍微看长远一点
  He's only 10 years old. 他才十岁呢
  You're right. 对哦
  I've made a mistake. 我犯了个错误
  We have to fire your father. 我们要炒了你老爸
  Okay. 好啊
  Why didn't you get a Bomb Pop, man? 老兄,你干嘛不吃炸弹冰糕
  I don't eat our nation's colors. 因为那上面是我国家的颜色
  Regulators, look. 兄弟们,看
  We got here just in time. 我们来的刚刚好
  Nobody stop me! 都别拦我
  Hold up. This is the game plan. 等下,我们的计划是这样的
  We're gonna roll up and be like, bla-ow, but with our faces. 我们围过去,然后做个“哇啊”的表情
  And then that kid will know. 那个小屁孩就会懂得我们的厉害了
  Yo! What?! This is who's bugging you? 喂,神马,就这妞惹的你
  That's her all right. Get her! 就是她没错,拿下她
  Ugh, why are you taking Evan's Pogs? 呃,你为什么老是要埃文的画片
  I haven't been taking them. I've been winning them. 我不是要他的,那是我赢的
  He owes me big time. 他欠了我好多呢
  Wait, I thought you just collected Pogs. 等会儿,我以为你们只是在收集画片
  It's a game, too? 那也是个游戏吗
  Yeah, man. 是啊,老兄
  You throw a slammer at a stack of Pogs. 向一摞画片丢圆片
  Whichever Pogs land face up you get to keep. 然后面朝上的画片归你
  I'm not trying to understand this, Dave. 我没打算听你的解释,戴夫
  How did you lose Pogs you don't even have? 你都没有画片,你怎么会输啊
  Stacey loaned me some. 斯黛西借了我一点
  I'm on a cold streak, but I'll pay her back. 我现在行情不太好,但是我会还给她的
  Let's go another round. I'm good for it. 我们再去玩一轮,我准备好了
  Pile them up, Stacey! 斯黛西,快堆好
  I think he has a problem. 我觉得他有问题
  Are you afraid, Stacey? 你怕了吗,斯黛西
  Are you afraid of my Pog hand? 怕我的画片手了吗
  Because you should be! 那是理所当然的
  Now, your final match is coming up, 好啦,你的决赛马上就要到了
  and I need to discuss something important with you. 我要和你讨论一些很重要的事情
  Hairstyle. 发型
  Dad, I think we can all agree 老爸,大家都同意
  we want me to be the best tennis player I can be. 我要尽其所能成为最棒的网球手
  Exactly. We'll go with curls. 没错,我们去烫个卷发
  Which is why in order for me to get to the next level, 所以为了让我能更上一层楼
  we have to make a coaching change. 我们不得不换教练
  Are you firing me? Sorry. 你要炒我鱿鱼吗?抱歉啦
  Did you put him up to this? Yes. 是你让他这么做的吗?是的
  Emery, I'm so proud of you 埃默里,我真为你感到骄傲
  for having the courage to fire your father 为了达到完美水准
  so you can achieve excellence. 你有勇气炒你爸的鱿鱼
  A flight attendant wouldn't have the eggs to do that. 空乘人员是没有胆这么做的
  Thanks, mom. 谢了,老妈
  You're fired, too. What? 你也被炒了,啥
  You've been a little distracting at my matches. 你在我的比赛中有点让人分心
  Out. In! Fault. 线外,线内的,失误
  Are you blind? 你瞎了吗
  Here, take these. 给你,带上这个
  They will help... with your blindness. 它们能治眼瞎
  You have to come down eventually. 你总归要下来的
  I just get fired up because I want to see you win. 我就因为想看你赢而被炒了
  I think we can all agree we want me to be the best... 我知道大家都想我成为最棒的
  Don't give me that speech. I wrote that speech. 别跟我来这套,是我写的这段话
  I give you that speech. 我跟你说的这段话
  Wait, if I'm not going to coach you, who is? 等会儿,如果我不做你教练了,那谁来
  We can't afford a ton of lessons. 我们家可交不起那么多的学费
  Actually, I found someone who will do it for free. 其实我已经找到免费教我的人了
  Hi, folks. 嗨,大家好呀
  I promise I'll coach your boy as if he were my own son. 我保证我会像亲儿子一样训练你们家儿子
  Let's go, you little puke. 走吧,小兔崽子
  Bye, mom. Bye, dad. 老爸老妈再见啦
  See you at dinner. 晚饭见
  We've been checkmated, Louis. 我们被将死了,路易斯
  Checkmated at tennis. 在网球上被将死了
  I can't believe you lied to me. 我真不敢相信你居然骗我
  I thought you were getting picked on. 我原本以为你被欺负了呢
  I'm addicted, okay? 我上瘾了,可以了吧
  I'm addicted to playing Pogs. 我对画片上瘾了
  I don't even get what you see in that noise. 我都搞不懂你喜欢那游戏什么
  I love the thrill of taking risks, 我喜欢冒险的感觉
  laying it all on the line. 倾其所有,追求严格
  But I know I've gone too far. 但是我知道我太过火了
  So you know what you have to do? 你知道你该怎么做吗
  Steal money from mom's purse. 从老妈钱包里偷钱
  Shut up! You crazy?! Mom might hear you! 闭嘴,你疯啦,老妈可能会听到的
  And I know when to do it, too. 而且我也知道什么时候去偷
  She sleeps heavy after she eats Mexican food, 她吃了墨西哥菜以后就会睡得很死
  so I just have to wait until it's burrito Thursday. 所以我只需要等到星期四的墨西哥圆饼日
  Dang, that's cold. 哇喔,好阴
  You're not a nerd. You're a lowercase "G." 你一点也不呆,你简直一鸣惊人
  Look, I respect the thought, 嘿,我尊重你的想法
  but you'd probably get mom's decoy purse anyways. 但是你很有可能拿到老妈的假钱包
  Don't worry. 别担心
  I know how to get Stacey off your back. 我有办法帮你摆脱斯黛西
  Well, it's good that Emery is taking his training so seriously. 呃,埃默里这么重视训练,真好啊
  Great work. 很好
  Now treat yourself to 15 laps around the block. 现在赏你十五个环街跑
  Billie Jean disguises punishment as treats. 比利·简把惩罚说成奖赏
  She gets it. 她真有一套
  I'm not exactly thrilled we got fired. 我其实并不惊讶我们被炒了
  But Emery is embracing tennis, 但是网球正在为埃默里敞开大门
  and he's learning from the best. 而且他又跟着最好的老师训练
  We both got what we wanted. 我们都得到我们想要的了
  I'm glad we're on the same page. 很高兴我们统一战线了
  No, we're not. 不,我们没有
  I was just encouraging his love for the game, 我只是在鼓励他热爱这项运动
  which would hopefully turn into 网球很有希望变成一座
  a lifelong father-son connection. 连接我和他父子关系的桥梁
  You made it into a competitive thing. 而你把它变成了一个比赛性质的事
  We're both mad at Emery, I know, 我知道我们都生埃默里的气
  but at least we get to go to his matches and watch him win. 但是至少我们要去看他赢比赛吧
  Did you bring my glasses? 带了我的眼镜没
  Yes, I-I got them, I got them. 带了带了
  Uh, I'm afraid I can't let you in. 呃,恐怕我不能让你们进场
  Why not? 为啥
  You've been banned from matches for harassing our umpire. 你们因为骚扰裁判被赛方禁止进入了
  But how could he tell who harassed him if he's blind? 但是他是个瞎子,他怎么知道谁骚扰了他
  Jessica, look. They both have success perms. 杰西卡,看,他们两个都有一头胜利波浪卷
  Great final-match hairstyle. 好赞的决赛发型
  Let's just go. 我们还是走吧
  I don't want to distract Emery. 我不想打扰埃默里比赛
  I want him to achieve excellence. 我想要他取得成就
  You're wasting your time as a gate attendant. 你在门口当向导真是浪费青春
  This is beautiful. 画得真美
  Thanks for coming, Stacey. 斯黛西,谢谢你能来
  You've been looking good, girl. 你看起来真美,妹子
  You been doing that Tae Bo? 你一直在做跆博健身操吗
  Just give me my Pogs. 把我的画片还来
  I'll get right to it, then. 那我就直接进入主题了
  We called you here to ask for one final Pog match. 我们把你叫来是要来一场画片决赛
  If Evan wins, you'll forgive his debt. 如果埃文赢了,他的债务就清零
  If he loses, I'll give you this. 如果他输了,我就把这个给你
  A mint-condition Garbage Pail Kid... 一张全新的《垃圾桶孩子》
  1985 Stinky Stan.  1985年小臭斯坦所作
  It's worth twice the Pogs Evan owes you. 这值两倍埃文欠你的画片
  Get your slammer. 拿出你的圆板来
  I need to borrow one. 我要借一个
  Who's this? 这是谁
  The best gambler in our family. 我们家最厉害的赌徒
  Grandma, are you sure you know how to play this game? 外婆,你确定你知道怎么玩这个
  You did it, grandma! 你赢了,外婆
  They're all face up! We won! 全部正面朝上,我们赢了
  Double or nothing! What are you doing, man?  翻倍还是两清,你在干嘛老兄
  We did it. It's over. 我们赢了,都结束了
  I need the energy. No! 我需要能量,不可以
  Never leave a hot table! 永远别在手气好的时候离桌
  I won the Round Robin Tournament. 我打赢循环赛了
  Oh, that's fantastic. 噢,太棒了
  I wish we could have been there... 我希望我们当时能在场
  But at least you're on a better career path. 至少你现在踏上更好的职业道路了
  Coach King wants to enroll me 金教练想要招我进
  in a tennis academy at Coral Gables. 一个在科勒尔盖布尔斯的网球学院
  It's super-hard to get into. 那很难进去的耶
  It's where all the best players train. 所有最优秀的选手都在那里训练
  It's a four-hour drive, 有四个小时的车程
  so I'd have to move there for the year. 所以我今年要搬去那里住了
  Move? But you're only 10. 搬过去,可是你才十岁啊
  That's why I don't want to do it. 所以我才不愿意这么做
  I mean, if it's okay with you. 我是说,如果你们觉得可以的话
  It's okay with us. 我们觉得没问题
  Uh, Emery, are you sure about this? 呃,埃默里,你确定要去吗
  Yeah. I'd miss you guys too much. Great. 是的,我会非常非常想你们的,好吧
  Well, whatever you want to do, we support you. 嗯,不管你想要做什么,我们都支持你
  Thanks. Tennis is fun and stuff, 谢了,网球是一件有趣的事
  but there are a lot of things I want to do, 但是我还想做很多事情
  like flying around the world as a flight attendant. 比如说当一个空乘环游全世界
  Well, I guess we need to embrace the kid we have. 额,我想我们应该接受我们自家的娃
  Like you said, whatever he wants to do, we'll support him. 就像你说的,不管他想做什么,我们都会支持他
  Absolutely. 那是当然的
  Space camp? 太空营
  Astronauts are like flight attendants, 飞行员跟空乘一样的
  but for science. 只不过是主攻科研
  Travel, snacks, helping others. 环游,零食,帮助他人
  It checks all the boxes. 全都有耶
  What are you doing? 你在干嘛
  Embracing the kid we have. 欣然接受我们家的娃呀
  If he's gonna be a flight attendant, 如果他要当一个空乘
  he's gonna be the best kind. 也要当最好的那种
  I'm gonna float down the aisle of the spaceship 我要沿着宇宙飞船的走道漂浮
  and say, "Trash? Trash? Trash?" Hey. 然后说“有垃圾吗,有垃圾吗,垃圾”嘿
  I was thinking about what you said about needing that energy. 我一直在想你说的需要能量
  Here. 呐,给你
  "Dum Dum's Guide to Becoming a Stockbroker"? 《达姆告诉你如何成为一个股票经纪人》
  I read an article in Vibemagazine about Russell Simmons. 我在《Vibe》杂志上读过一篇关于罗素·赛门斯的文章
  The stock market is his jam. 股市就是他的困境
  He says, if you're gonna gamble, 他说“如果你要赌博
  gamble with other people's money. 就用别人的钱来赌”
  Thanks. I'll check it out. 谢了,我会看看的
  I'm sorry about before. 我对之前的事感到很抱歉
  You don't really have a butt face. 你其实并没有一张屁股脸啦
  Cool. 好吧
  Hey, I'm not training for tennis anymore, 嘿,我不再训练网球了
  so we can switch back bedrooms. 我们可以把卧室换回来了吗
  Know what? 你知道嘛
  I want to crash with Evan for one more night. 我想跟埃文再睡一晚
  Just two G's in a bunk bed. 两个天才睡上下铺
  Eddie, rule number 1! 埃迪,第一条规则呢
  Nice to see you. 很高兴见到你
  Where's Emery? 埃默里呢
  Please sit, Billie Jean King. 坐吧,比利·简·金
  I think we can all agree 我觉得我们都认同
  that we want what's best for Emery. 我们想把最好的给埃默里
  Are you firing me? Yes. 你是要炒我鱿鱼吗,是的
  And you were doing this for free, 我知道你是免费教学的
  so it must be especially painful. 所以肯定特别痛苦
  Okay. 好吧
  Hey, what the heck?! 喂,搞什么鬼
  Find yourself, Billie Jean. 找回你自己,比利·金
  So, is Pete Sampras nice? 那么,皮特·桑普拉斯还好吗
  No, you know what? I don't want to know. 不不不,你造吗,我不想知道
  I don't want to know. 我真不想知道
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjzlzd/clzd2/414155.html