初来乍到第二季:第18集 本周回顾(在线收听) |
Okay, you ready to do our week in review? 好的,你准备好做本周回顾了吗 It really shouldn't be called a week in review 不能管它叫本周回顾了
Because we're figuring out the upcoming week. 因为我们正在为下周做规划
Okay, so how about we call it the week in preview? 好吧,那我们叫它下周展望怎么样
Or we call it stephanie. 或者叫斯蒂芬妮
Michelle Pfeiffer's character in "Grease 2." 《油脂小子2》中米歇尔·菲佛演的角色
It's kind of the perfect movie. 那电影挺好看的
Agree to agree. 我双脚赞成
So, this week, what do we got? 那么这周要干些什么
Okay, well, the investment property 好吧,我们投资房子里的
Has finally been cleared of black mold, 黑霉终于清理干净了
So I need to get the house listed. 所以我要把房子登记出售
And a convention's in town, 镇上有个集会
So cattleman's is going to be busy. 所以牧场餐厅肯定很忙
Don't forget all the boys' stuff. 别忘了孩子们的东西
We don't want a repeat of last week. 我可不想上周的事情重演
I can't believe I forgot to bring Emery his toothpicks. 不敢相信我竟然忘了给埃默里带牙签
Hang tight, Clyde. 坚持住,克莱德
I'm sure he'll be here any minute now. 他肯定马上就来了
Well, this week, 这周
Nothing is falling through the cracks 我不会再落下任何东西了
Because of my new secret weapon. 因为我有新的秘密武器
My wristband. 护腕
Just like the one 这个很像当年
Nfl quarterback Kordell Stewart uses. 美足联的克达尔·斯图尔特用的那个
It's filled with schedules and to-do lists. 这上面写满了我的日程表和要做的事
Like right here, it says, "Get Emery's toothpicks." 比如这上面写着“带上埃默里的牙签”
And, uh, ooh, here I made a note that Wednesday afternoon, 还有,我在这里标明了周三下午
You and I have the whole house to ourselves... 你和我可以在家里享受四分钟的
For four minutes. 二人世界
Louis. 路易斯
And you know I only need two. 你知道我只需要两分钟
Louis. 路易斯
Shall I pencil you in... Twice? 那我们是不是该来两次
Oh, louis. 噢,路易斯
Our week in review is a great system. 我们的一周回顾真棒啊
I love how we're a team. 我很喜欢我们在一起工作
Me too. Team Lessica! 我也是,莱西卡队
Jouis? 要么杰易斯队
I'll keep thinking. 我再想想
Dude, Mr. G sucks! 伙计们,G先生这个混蛋
He marked all of these answers wrong 他把所有答案都判错了
Just because I didn't show my work. 就因为我没有写出来
What happened to being mysterious? 神秘点有什么不好
Let it go, man. 随他去吧,哥们
I need everybody focused on the student-faculty basketball game. 希望大家都把注意力放到这次的师生篮球赛上
There's a pizza party on the line, 赢的人可以享用披萨大餐
And I do not want a repeat of last year. 我不想再经历去年的痛苦了
Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! 嗯嗯,嗯嗯
So good. 太好吃了
Mmm. Mmm! Mm-mm-mmm! Mmm! 嗯嗯,嗯嗯嗯
I wish you could taste how good this is. 真希望你们也能尝尝这样的美味
Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! 嗯嗯,嗯嗯,好好吃
This year, I want victory...And pizza. 今年我们要赢,要吃披萨
Why do you get to be coach? 为什么要你当教练
Take a lap. 给我跑步去
Don't worry, coach. 别担心,教练
We're gonna win. 我们会赢的
I got mad skills. 我有个大招
I'm sorry. 不好意思
Were you playing basketball or trying to do the "Macarena"? 你是在打篮球还是跳赛前舞
Sidebar—bar mitzvah season is approaching. 顺便说一声,成人礼就要到了
May I suggest that we all brush up on our "Macarenas"? 建议大家一起温习一下我们的赛前舞
But I just mastered the "Tootsee roll." 但我刚刚学会了《Tootsee roll》
"Mastered" Is generous. Better than you. 还真会吹牛,至少比你强
I'm a little white kid flirting with scoliosis. 我是一个患脊柱侧弯的白人小孩
That's your bar? 这就是你的衡量标准
Looking good. 很好
So, this is the broker's magazine 我们要把房子刊登
We need to get the house listed in. 在这本经纪人杂志上
Shouldn't grandma Huang be here? 黄奶奶也要去吧
I mean, she's an investor in the property, too. 我意思是,她也是投资人啊
She said she had a previously scheduled appointment. 她说她已经有了安排
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jer— 杰瑞,杰瑞,杰瑞,杰瑞
So, the deadline to get into the next issue 所以,下期杂志的刊登截止日期是
Is Friday at 5:00 p.m. 周五下午五点
How about I write the copy and take the pictures 我写文案和拍照
And you stage the house? 你来布置房子如何
Great. Staging is my specialty. 没问题,布置是我的专长
I used to help the Tampa police department 我以前帮坦帕市警察局
Re-create crime scenes. 重造过犯罪现场
Don't mind me. I know you're working. 不用管我,我知道你们在工作
I had to run some errands 我去办了点事
And thought I would surprise my favorite ladies 想到要给我可爱的姑娘们送份爱心午餐
With some lunch. 作为惊喜
Louis, thank you. 路易斯,谢谢你
that is so sweet. 你真是太贴心了
We're so lucky to have such supportive husbands. 能有这么支持我们的丈夫真是太幸运了
Mm. Honey. 嗯,亲爱的
You know where my shirt with the blue flowers is? 你知道我的蓝花衬衫在哪吗
Yes, it's in the pile that's got to go to the cleaners. 在要送去洗的那堆衣服里
But I was gonna wear it to lunch at the club today. 但是今天我要穿它去俱乐部吃午餐
Well, I've been really busy with the investment property... 我现在因为房子的事情忙得焦头烂额
...Which, of course you know 这个你知道的
Because you've been so supportive, 因为你一直支持我
Which is why you're happy 所以你愿意
To take the shirt to the cleaners yourself? 自己把衣服拿去洗衣店吧
Yeah. I guess I'll just cancel. 是啊,我想我还是把聚餐取消吧
What is this? 这是什么
Oh, my homework's on the back, Mr. G. 哦,我的作业在背面,G先生
My mom likes to recycle paper. 我妈妈喜欢循环用纸
She wrote a note on the bottom. 她在下面写了东西
"Dear teacher, paper is paper." “亲爱的老师,纸也是纸”
Excuses from your mom 你妈妈的借口
Aren't gonna help you on the basketball court. 可不会帮你赢篮球比赛哦
Hold up. You're on the faculty team? 等等,你是教职工队的吗
Hey, Trent, we can cancel practice! 嘿,特伦特,我们可以不用练习了
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! 噢噢,噢噢
You would want to cancel practice. 你肯定想取消练习
I know you don't like to work. 我知道你不喜欢做作业
You certainly don't like to show it. 你当然也不想给大家看
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! 噢噢,噢噢
Well, I heard you don't like to show up, 好吧,我听说你不太喜欢露面呢
Like for your son's birth. 比如你儿子出生的时候
Heard you missed that. 听说你没去哦
Oh, no, he didn't! Aw, shoot! 噢,不会吧,哎我去
Ohhhhhh! 嗷嗷嗷嗷
I was a little late. 我只是去晚了点
By the time you could see the head, I was in the room! 婴儿头出来的时候,我已经到那里了
But it's cool. It—it's totally cool. 棒,真的棒极了
You know what? You even score on me, one basket— 你知道吗,如果你在我手上得分,进一个球
No homework for the whole class for the rest of the year. 班里所有人今年都不用写作业了
Whoa! Aw, man! 哇噢,哥们
And if I don't score on you, you can give me double homework. 但是如果我没得分,你可以让我做双倍的作业
What? Deal. 什么?成交
Eddie, what were you thinking? 埃迪,你在想些什么
He's a grown man. 他是成年人
He drives an explorer, Eddie Bauer edition. 他开的可是探索号,埃迪·鲍尔那个版本
Guys, relax. I got this. 伙计们,别紧张,我能搞定
That doesn't count. I had an itch. 这个不算数,我头有点痒
Dude, stop. 伙计,别扔了
"For each property description, we charge 19 cents per word." “对于每份房产描述,每个字收费十九美分”
Steep. "House good. You buy." 太贵了,“房源好,你就买”
You know, 你知道吗
This is that four-minute window Wednesday afternoon 传说中周三下午四分钟的
We have the whole house to ourselves. 二人世界已经到了
Louis. 路易斯
I've been so efficient because of my wristband, 我的护腕让我变得更有效率了
I even had time to pick us up a french CD. 我甚至有时间去给咱们拿了一张法国音乐
So extravagant. 太破费了
I got it on loan from the library. 我从图书馆借的
oh, Louis! No! 噢,路易斯,别摘
Keep it on. 就戴着它吧
Oh. Eddie! 噢,埃迪
It's the middle of the day. What are you doing here? 大中午的你怎么回来了
They sent me home. 他们让我回来的
I have lice! 我长虱子了
Lice? It's going around school. 虱子,学校到处都是
The nurse said I had it 护士说我头上长虱子了
And I couldn't come back until it was gone. 把虱子弄干净才能回去上课
We didn't come to this country so our son could get lice. 我们来美国可不是为了让儿子长头虱的
It's so awesome. 我觉得还挺赞的
I can't go to school, which means I can't play 如果我不用上学,就意味着
In the student-faculty basketball game. 我可以不用参加师生篮球赛了
Lice? 虱子
Oh, here. The nurse gave me this pamphlet. 噢,喏,护士还给了我这个小册子
It has all the info you need. 你们要了解的东西都在上面
Uh, uh, just put it on the table. 呃呃,放到桌子上就好
Back away. Go. 退后,退后
"A parent's guide to lice." 《家长对付头虱指南》
Okay, uh, first, we have to get a special shampoo. 好吧,首先我们需要买一种特制洗发水
Lice. 虱子
We also have to vacuum, wash, and disinfect 还需要用吸尘器清扫,洗涤,消毒
Anything Eddie has touched in the past 24 hours—ugh— 埃迪在过去二十四小时里接触过的所有东西,啊
And, uh, anything he will come into contact with. 还有所有他会接触到的东西
I have a better idea. 我有一个更好的主意
Well, this obviously throws a wrench in things, 好吧,这下事情全乱套了
But we can do this. 但肯定有效
I bet he got lice from sleeping over at Dave's. 我赌五毛钱他在戴夫家过夜时染上了头虱
All that orange soda made his blood sweet, 他喝的那些橘子苏打水把他的血液变得甜甜的
and then the lice came. 然后虱子就找上他了
I don't think drinking soda gives you lice. 我觉得苏打水不会招来虱子吧
You're telling me 你是说
Lice see an innocent child in a dirty home 虱子看着一个无辜的小朋友
Drinking a sweet soda and they don't want in on that? 在脏兮兮的房间里喝着甜甜的苏打水,然而却无动于衷吗
Lice live for that. 虱子都要爱死了
They're the pedophiles of the insect world. 它们简直就是昆虫界的恋童癖
Well, it doesn't matter how he got it. 好吧,他怎么长虱子的并不重要
We have to get rid of it, which is why... 重要的是我们得把虱子给弄走,所以呢
One is for everyday scheduling. One is for tackling lice. 这个是每天的事务安排表,这个是头虱作战计划
Okay. Now, I'll get the treatment shampoo, 好了,我现在去买疗护洗发水
And I know you were supposed to take photos 我知道你今天要去给投资房拍照
Of the flip house today, but maybe you could send honey. 但是可以让哈妮去
Ma, it's the '90s. We're a team. 妈,现在都九十年代了,我们讲究团队合作
Okay. So, the instruction sheet also says no hugs. 好了,还有,指南上面还说了不能拥抱
Hugs are a surefire way to transmit lice. 拥抱绝对会传染虱子
Also, all stuffed animals need to be isolated for 24 hours. 还有,所有毛绒玩具都要隔离二十四个小时
Well, at least Eddie doesn't play with stuffed animals anymore. 好吧,幸好埃迪对毛绒玩具不感兴趣了
I have lice. 我长头虱了
it's spreading! 已经开始传染了
Eddie is like the monkey from "Outbreak." 埃迪简直是《危险地带》里的猴子
Bao-bao. My baby. 抱抱,我的宝贝儿啊
I'm sorry. 抱歉啦
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. 集体的利益大于个人的安危
At least poke air holes in the top. 至少在上面戳个洞啊
You mean lice doors? No. 你是说戳个虱子传送门吗,不行
Evan, quit your yapping. 埃文,别嚷嚷了
Mom's got it all wrong. 老妈根本不懂
Being homeless is awesome. 无家可归真是太爽了
This is terrible. 这感觉简直糟透了
Come on. 得了吧
Won't it be nice to take a little break from school? 暂时休学几天有什么不好
It's like you don't even know me. 你又不是不知道我的性格
What's going on? 发生了什么
We have lice. 我们长虱子了
Wait. How come I don't have lice? 等等,我怎么没长虱子呢
I mean, how do you not want to be up in this? 会有虱子不拜倒在我的一头秀发之下吗
Lice are straight fools. 虱子就是一群智障
Hey, Sharlene. Remember what we talked about? 嘿,莎莲,还记得我说了什么吗
How I got to stop following you home 你是说我不能跟着你到家
And looking through your bedroom window? 不能通过卧室窗户偷看你,对吗
It's just a simple tip on how to be a good friend. 这只是成为好朋友的基本条件而已
Thanks, Emery. I love you. 谢谢你,埃默里,我爱你
emery, stay away from them! 埃默里,离他们远点
They are diseased! 他们会传染给你的
Hey, dad, did you remember my toothpicks? 嘿,老爸,你还记得我的牙签吗
Oh, shoot! 噢,糟了
Ah, it's right there in the crack. 啊,刚刚写漏了
What if the H.O.A. Finds out about this? 如果居委会发现我们长头虱了怎么办
They already know I'm scared of the dark. 他们已经知道我怕黑了
This is too many skeletons in my closet. 我的小秘密太多了
Calm down. Having lice is great. 淡定点,长虱子是好事
You get to hang out with your big bro. 你可以和大哥我一起玩呀
You get to spend all day outside— 可以在外面待上一整天
Uhp, wiener's ready! 啊,香肠烤好了
Hey, em-dog, can you go inside and throw me out some ketchup? 嘿,埃跑腿,你能进去扔点番茄酱给我吗
I want to douse my Hebrew. 我想浇浇香肠
Eddie, Evan, okay, 埃迪,埃文,好了
We just need to put this shampoo in your hair, 等我们把这个洗发水倒在你们头发上
And lice will be gone tomorrow. 虱子明天就不见了
But the basketball game's tomorrow! 但是篮球赛就在明天啊
That's too soon! 太快了吧
Let's do it! Team jess-ouis! 开始吧,杰易斯小队
I'll keep thinking. 暂定的名字
Don't you die on me! 你们不准死
Ahh. All clear. 啊,都干净了
Yes! Ugh! Lice! 太棒了,啊,虱子
Yes! Ugh. I don't understand. 啊,我就不懂了
How come the treatment worked on Evan and not on you? 怎么这个洗发水对埃文有用,对你就没用呢
Guess lice just can't get enough, 可能虱子还没玩够吧
Can't get enough of this Eddie stuff. 毕竟埃迪我这么有魅力
Wait, no, big red, keep your distance! 等下,不,红胖儿,别靠近
Eddie is diseased! 埃迪长头虱了
Mr. G says the bet is still on. G老师说那个赌还算数
No way! 不会吧
If I can't play in the game, the bet is off. 如果我不能去比赛,那个赌就不算数了
That's not how he sees it, and he just upped the ante. 他可不这么想,而且他还加大了赌注
Now, I heard that Eddie's gonna miss 好了,我听说埃迪不能来参加
The student-faculty basketball game today 今天的师生篮球赛
Because of "Lice." 因为他貌似长了“头虱”
Maybe he'll be magically cured once he finds out, 如果他得知不来参赛的后果
If he doesn't show up, 是你们做双倍作业的话
I'm gonna give all of you double homework. 也许他就会奇妙地痊愈过来
May I go to the bathroom? 我能去一下洗手间吗
I walked straight here. 然后我就直接来你家了
The sharp part kept stabbing me in the butt. 这个尖角一直在戳我的屁屁
He can't give the whole class double homework. 他不能给全班都布置双份作业
That wasn't the bet. 那不是我们打的赌
Well, he is, 呃,谁让他是老师呢
And if you don't show up after school 而且如果你放学的时候还没出现
And score a basket on him, 并且投篮得分的话
Those lice will be the only friends you have left. 这些虱子可能就是你唯一的朋友了
I got to get back before home EC. 我得在放学之前回趟学校,老埃
We're making beignets. 我们在做面包圈
So, these are the photos I took of the flip house. 看,这些就是我拍的投资房照片
You can't see the house. 这些照片里没有房子啊
I know. Cool, right? 我故意的,很酷,对不对
It's the suggestion of house. 这些是能让你联想到房子的细节
I was going for a feeling. 我是为了表达一种感觉
I mean, isn't it more interesting to create a feeling? 你不觉得营造这样一种感觉更有意思吗
Or, if you want, we can retake them 或者如果你不满意,我们可以再去补拍
And do pictures that actually show the house. 拍一些能够真正展现这所房子面貌的照片
Let's do that. 就那么办
That's a great idea, honey. 那是个好主意,哈妮
Um, how's it going with the lice? 呃,你们家的头虱处理得怎么样了
It's awful. 糟糕透了
Just hearing the word "Lice" Makes me want to scratch. 光是听到“虱子”这两个字我都想挠痒痒
Oh. Yeah. It's been like this all day. 噢,是的,痒了一整天了
I mean, I know it's just in my mind, but... 我知道这只是我的感觉,但是
Man, those conventioneers made me feel dumb. 天啊,那些集会上的人让我觉得自己是个笨蛋
Like I'm the only person to ever confuse the ncaa 好像只有我会把全国大学生体育协会
With the naacp. 和全国有色人种协进会弄混
I have lice. 我长头虱了
Lice? Parents can get lice? 头虱,大人也会长头虱吗
That wasn't in the pamphlet. 小册子上没这么写啊
I need you to get me the treatment shampoo. 你得去帮我买疗护洗发水
Then we need to vacuum and wash everything all over again. 然后把所有刚刚打扫过的东西重新打扫一遍
Plus, now we have to do the sheets in our room. 而且我们的床单现在也要换掉
Also, I still have to take pictures of the flip hou— 而且我还要去拍投资房的照片
What—what are these for? 干嘛,这个拿来干嘛
I'm out. 我不干了
What do you mean, you're out? Louis, I thought we were a team! 你什么意思,路易斯,我一直把我们当一个团队
And I appreciate that... But I'm out. 谢谢你能这么想,但是我不干了
Ma, please! 妈,别闹了
I'm going to honey and Marvin's. 我先去哈妮和马文家避避
You're leaving? 你要走了
Well, Eddie gave it to Evan. 埃迪把虱子传给埃文
Evan gave it to you. 埃文再传给你
It's only a matter of time before you give it to me, 我会不会被你传染只是时间问题
And that can't happen. 但是我绝对不能被传染
I have to provide for this family. 我还要挣钱养家
I run a business. So do I. 我还有生意要做,我也是啊
Well... 好吧
Are you saying your career is more important than mine? 你的意思是你的事业比我的更重要咯
Well... Okay, I see. 这个嘛,好,我懂了
So, you're fine supporting my career 所以只要我的事业没有妨碍到你
As long as it doesn't get in the way of yours. 你才愿意支持我
I support your career. I babysit the kids all the time. 我支持你的事业啊,我一直都在照看孩子们
It's not babysitting if they're your kids. 你是他们的爹,不能叫照看
Well, this week, I did the laundry. 这个星期,是我洗的衣服
I vacuumed. 是我打扫了房间
I even remembered emery's toothpicks. 给埃默里送牙签的也是我
That's just being a parent. 这本来就是做父母的职责啊
Well, I'm not blaming you they got lice. 好了,我不是在责怪你他们得了头虱
Why would you blame me?! 你为什么要责怪我
Well, I mean, you're the mother. 我是说,你是个母亲
And you're the father. 你还是个父亲呢
Exactly. "Exactly" What?! 没错,什么没错
Louis, I thought we were a team. 路易斯,我一直把你当队友
And I appreciate that... But I'm out. 非常感谢,但是我得走了
Defense! Defense! 防守,防守
Time out! 暂停
I don't even know why we're playing. 这样打有什么意义
Even if we win, we still get double math homework 就算我们赢了,但只要埃迪没有投篮得分
Because Eddie didn't score a basket. 我们还不是得做双份的数学作业
We're doing it for the pizza, Dave. 戴夫,我们是在为披萨战斗
Or have you forgotten what this game is really about? 你是不是已经忘了这场比赛的真正意义了
Principal hunter's playing dirty. 对方球员一直在搞小动作
He keeps pinching my arm when no one's looking. 他在没人看的时候不停地捏我的胳膊
Pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch! 捏啊捏,捏啊捏,捏啊捏
Not a foul if the ref doesn't call it. 裁判没看见你又能奈我何
Mmm! Pizza! 嗯嘛,披萨
My slice is so big, I got to fold it in half. 我的那块太大了,要折起来才能塞下去
I ate so much pizza, now I have to make more. 我披萨吃多了,我还要再做点
Heard there was a game today. 听说这里今天有场比赛是吗
Eddie! 埃迪
You got rid of your lice! 你治好头虱了
Nah. I still have it. 没,它们还在我头上
He can't be here. He has lice. 他不能到这来,他有头虱
Then go remove him from the gym. 那快把他赶出去
I'm not going near him. 我才不要靠近他
I have a date tonight. I shaved and everything. 我今天还要出去约会,我把毛都剃干净了
Well, I'm not doing it. I have horses. 那我也不去,我可是有马要骑的人
I wasn't about to let you guys get double homework. 我不会让大家做双倍作业的
You could have come before there were six seconds left. 现在就只有六十秒了,你该早点来
You know I like to make an entrance. 你知道我这个人喜欢华丽出场
Hit it! Okay. Hit it! 播放,好了,播放
Let's do this. 开始吧
Walter, just pass me the ball and stand back. 沃尔特,把球传给我然后靠边站
Hey, I'm not afraid of you or lice. 嘿,我才不怕你或者你的头虱呢
Once you miss the birth of your son, 一旦你错过了自己儿子的出生
You're not afraid of anything. 你就会变得毫无畏惧
I'm gonna drive to the hole. 坐等我带球上篮吧
Bring it. 尽管来啊
But you said you were gonna drive to the hole. 你不是说要带球上篮吗
That's a technical foul for lying! Come on, Carl! 卡尔,他撒了谎,技术犯规,你不管吗
I'm a businessman who runs a restaurant. 我是一家餐厅的老板
I had no choice but to leave. 除了离开我别无选择
Absolutely. 当然
You know, between us, 你懂的,别说出去
This whole "Men and women sharing the workload," 什么“90年代的商业模式,男女各顶半边天”
"It's the '90s" Business I give it 10 years, tops. 我觉得最多就只能持续十年
Well, I mean, I'm fine chipping in, 我是说,我可以帮帮忙
Pulling my weight I know. I know. 尽尽义务什么的,我懂,我懂
Y-you're good at the talk. Me too. 你的嘴上功夫很厉害,我也不例外
Coming, dear! 马上来了,亲爱的
What? See? 干嘛呀,看见了吧
Ah, sure is different from our generation, huh? 哈,和我们那个年代很不同对吧
Hey, why don't I mix us up some gin rickeys? 嘿,要不咋俩整点杜松子利克酒吧
Remember at the start of the war how we used to kick those back? 记得以前在战争初期我们怎么打败对手的吗
I'm not sure I was even born then. 我那时候还没生出来吧
Aw, poor Jessica. I feel so bad for her. 啊,可怜的杰西卡,我真替她难过
I know. Lice is the worst. 我懂,头虱真的很惨
I'm sure that's why you guys agreed 所以你们觉得
That it's better for you to come here 该让你到这里来
So you don't get it yourself. 这样你就不会被传染了
Yeah. Yeah. 没错
I mean, there's no sense in us both getting lice. 没必要让两个人都长头虱啊
I mean, you run a business. Thank you. 你看,你有自己的事业,多谢
And she's a realtor. 而她是个房产中介
And she takes care of three kids, 平时要照顾三个小孩
Your mom, the investment property. 和你妈妈,还有那座投资房
She runs the house, 她还负责打扫房子
Gets the kids off to school, makes dinner every night. 接孩子们放学,做晚饭
Oh, man. Dinner's pesky. 噢,伙计,晚饭最麻烦了
Dinner always gets me. 我每次都做不好晚饭
She really does a lot, doesn't she? 她真的付出了很多,不是吗
Well, I mean, she's able to 当然,她能做好这些
Because you're there to support her. 全是因为你在背后支持她
That's why you guys are such a great team. 所以你们是个很棒的团队啊
Coming, dear! 我马上来,亲爱的
Why does he keep doing that? 他干嘛一直说马上来
He never comes. 他才不会马上来
Stop. You don't have to do that. 停,你不用打扫了
What are you doing here? I thought you were out. 你在这干嘛,你不是不干了吗
What's that? 这是什么
Just open it. 打开看看吧
I went to your investment property 我去了你的投资房
And I re-took the pictures for the broker's magazine 重新给经纪人杂志拍了照片
So you can still make your deadline. 没有错过截止刊登期限
I can see the house. 整栋房子都拍了
that's all I wanted— 这正是我想要的
Pictures where you can see the house! 展示房子全貌的照片
New sheets? 新床单
We're burning the old ones. 我们把旧的烧掉
Neither of us should have to do any more laundry tonight. 今天晚上我们谁也不用洗了
I'm sorry. 抱歉
I guess I'm not as evolved as I thought I was. 我还不如自己想的那么进步
I don't want to just say we're a team. 我们不仅是个团队
I want us to actually be equal partners. 我们还是对平等的夫妻
Me too. 我也是
Come here, team jessi-lou. 过来吧,杰西路队
That's not bad. 这个名字不赖嘛
It's like a country girl who has sex too young. 听起来像个早熟的乡村女孩
Mm. No, you can't hug me. I have lice. 嗯,不不,你不能抱我,我身上有虱子
Then we'll have lice together. 那就让我们一起长虱子吧
Louis, I just want you to know 路易斯,你要知道
That if you get lice, 如果你得了头虱
I'm putting you outside with Eddie. 我会把你赶到外面和埃迪待在一起
I know. I've always known. 我知道,我一直很清楚
Mom, dad, come here! 妈妈,爸爸,快过来
Let's do this, Clyde. 开始吧,克莱德
You got this, buddy. 你能行的,兄弟
There we go! You got it, Clyde! 加油,你快成功了,克莱德
Come on, Clyde! Oh! 加油啊,克莱德,噢
Yes! Yay! Ah! 太棒了,耶,啊
I knew he could do it! 我就知道它一定可以的
Whoo-hoo! You did it, Clyde. 哇喔,你做到了,克莱德
Mmm. This pizza is so good. 嗯,这披萨太好吃了
This sucks. Boo! 不忍直视,嘣
Man, Eddie, you really came through...In a pinch. 埃迪,你挺过来了,我也解脱了
How'd you pull off that crazy fake? 你怎么做的假动作
And then sink a 3-pointer? 投进三分球的
I don't know. 不知道啊
Maybe the lice shampoo gave me superpowers, 也许头虱洗发水给了我超能力
Like spider-man. 像蜘蛛侠那样
This could be my origin story! 这可能是我传奇故事的开始
I'm probably still learning how to harness my powers. 我还在学习怎么控制我体力的洪荒之力 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjzlzd/clzd2/414159.html |