美国小学英语教材3:第2课 驶向动物小镇(1)(在线收听) |
A Ride To Animal-Town 驶向动物小镇 This story tells about an old rabbit who forgot something that everyone should remember. 这则故事讲述了一只年老的兔子,他忘记了每个人都应该记住的事情。
Find out what he forgot. 找找看他忘了什么。
One morning Billy Beaver was riding to Animal-town. 一天早上,海狸比利驾车去动物小镇。
The day was very warm. So Johnny Fox, who was pulling the cart, walked along slowly. 天很暖和,拉车的狐狸约翰尼慢悠悠地走着。
After a while Billy saw a tired old rabbit resting by the side of the road. 不一会儿,比利看到了一只疲惫的老兔子在路边休息。
"Are you going to Animal-town" asked Billy Beaver. "If you are, you may hop in behind me." “你要去动物小镇吗?”海狸比利问,“如果是的话,那你就跳上来,坐在我后面。”
The old rabbit hopped in, but he did not say a word. 年老的兔子跳了上来,但他却一句话也没说。
After Billy had gone a little way, Rabbit said something. 比利走了一段路后,兔子咕哝了些什么。
He said it so very soft and low that Billy Beaver could not understand him. 但他说得很轻,声音很低,海狸比利不知道他在说什么。
"What did you say, Rabbit" asked Billy. "Oh, nothing." “你说什么,兔子?”比利问道。“啊,没什么。”
"Yes, you did. You said something." “但你确实说了,你说了些话。”
"Oh, I just said that your cart is hard to sit on." “哦,我刚刚说你的车子坐着好硬啊。”
"Then put your coat under you," said Billy Beaver. “那把你的大衣垫在下面吧。”海狸比利说。
So the tired old rabbit sat down on his coat. 于是,疲惫的老兔子坐在了自己的大衣上。
On and on walked Johnny Fox very slowly. 狐狸约翰尼继续慢慢地朝前走。
Just as he was going by a green pond, the rabbit said something again. He said it very soft and low. 经过一个绿色池塘的时候,兔子又说了些什么。他说得很轻,声音很低。
"What did you say, Rabbit" asked Billy. "Oh, nothing." “你说什么,兔子?”比利问道。“啊,没什么。”
"Yes, you did. I heard you." “但你确实说了,我听到了。”
"Oh, I just said that your fox walks very slowly." “哦,我说你的狐狸车夫走得太慢了。”
"He is doing the best he can," said Billy Beaver. "The sun is hot." "Oh," said the rabbit. “他在尽力地走快,”海狸比利说,“太阳很毒的。”“哦。”兔子应了一声。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgxxyyjc/d3c/429862.html |